PDA

View Full Version : Gree, you will not have a single dollar from me anymore

almarro1
10-12-2013, 01:38 PM
I decided to go free from now seeing the madness of events you chain one after other. Each one requires more time that I usually spenf on work, family and friends all together, and it costs me huge amounts of money.
More and more people is doing the same and still you increase the gems needed for each event and reduce the sale offs. At this pace, the game will dissapear in a few months, so milk the cow as much as you can while possible.

Voxker
10-12-2013, 01:41 PM
no one is forcing you to spend lol. saying this wont change a thing, others have done this before.

almarro1
10-12-2013, 01:46 PM
no one is forcing you to spend lol. saying this wont change a thing, others have done this before.
The more that say it, the sooner they will realize they are going in the wrong direction

Rastlin
10-12-2013, 02:44 PM
I decided to go free from now seeing the madness of events you chain one after other. Each one requires more time that I usually spenf on work, family and friends all together, and it costs me huge amounts of money.
More and more people is doing the same and still you increase the gems needed for each event and reduce the sale offs. At this pace, the game will dissapear in a few months, so milk the cow as much as you can while possible.
You can add me to that list... The current gems I still have, I am now saving for the war and then I am going 100% gem free. GREE went to far this time with Stat inflation, and making each event much more unattainable for moderate gem users (those in the bottom tier of gem bonus program) than the last.

E-I
10-12-2013, 03:22 PM
True. But every single week I see more and more people retire. Not on the forums, but a lot of gem spenders in top guilds. And I don't see Gree is enticing new gem spenders to take their place. Gree keeps racking up quarterly losses. To me it seems like these events are more of a way for them to milk every last bit of revenue out a game rather than finding new and creative ways to maintain it.

King Ben
10-12-2013, 03:45 PM
I don't see nowhere in his post that he has been forced to spend. Not sure what prompted this comment from you and what use is this.

Voxker
10-12-2013, 04:21 PM
I don't see nowhere in his post that he has been forced to spend. Not sure what prompted this comment from you and what use is this.

the way OP said his comment, to me, seemed like he was suppose to spend gems, he could still play for free, might not get incredible units without spending gems but he can enjoy playing it without the stress of getting that extra unit.

King Ben
10-12-2013, 04:35 PM
I don't think the OP implied that.

I am a gem player, the way things have developed is most certainly to lead me to stop buying gems. It has come to such a stage that an average player like me, need too many gems to keep up. Gree did not force me to spend the gem, but it most definitely is the reason when I stop.

Voxker
10-12-2013, 04:39 PM
I don't think the OP implied that.

I am a gem player, the way things have developed is most certainly to lead me to stop buying gems. It has come to such a stage that an average player like me, need too many gems to keep up. Gree did not force me to spend the gem, but it most definitely is the reason when I stop.

again, you spend gems for what? definitely not just because you can, its because you want that unit, you dont have to get it though. you can just casually enjoy the game.

SF Shadow87
10-12-2013, 06:18 PM
I don't see y people complain about spending gems all the time my guild is a top 200-300 guild an 90% of us are free players the only time I see my guild spending gems is during wars an we still get a lot of the top units by working as a team

Hersh
10-12-2013, 06:28 PM
I disagree Voxker. Many of us moderate gem spenders, spend enough to be competitive; we use enough gems to complete a couple LTQs or events, when they're worth it, and use a lot during te war. What the OP is saying is that that amount (needed to complete te couple worth while events, has skyrocketed recently, to the point that the people rich enough to finish those events, have/are achieving bonuses that used to be obtainable, but are now limite solely to those few top spenders, so why sped gems at all? Especially when you used to be able to go far in an LTQ, and still gain nice rewards along the way, while now, 90% of the reward is from finishing te entire event, so if you aren't going to go all te way with it, then what's the point?

I can say, as a moderate spender, my gem usage has for way down recently, and If this continues, will stop altogether; were spending gems to remain competitive, if we need to increase our spending by 2-300% (if not way more), than why bother playing at all? Yes we can take a back seat, but we started using gems because we don enjoy the backseat.

Max Power
10-12-2013, 06:40 PM
These threads are like the movie Ground Hog Day.

Dark Angel KA
10-12-2013, 06:41 PM
I don't think gree will really care if a few people don't spend. There's still a ton spending.

King Ben
10-12-2013, 06:43 PM
@ Hersh, could not have said it any better.

I disagree Voxker. Many of us moderate gem spenders, spend enough to be competitive; we use enough gems to complete a couple LTQs or events, when they're worth it, and use a lot during te war. What the OP is saying is that that amount (needed to complete te couple worth while events, has skyrocketed recently, to the point that the people rich enough to finish those events, have/are achieving bonuses that used to be obtainable, but are now limite solely to those few top spenders, so why sped gems at all? Especially when you used to be able to go far in an LTQ, and still gain nice rewards along the way, while now, 90% of the reward is from finishing te entire event, so if you aren't going to go all te way with it, then what's the point?

I can say, as a moderate spender, my gem usage has for way down recently, and If this continues, will stop altogether; were spending gems to remain competitive, if we need to increase our spending by 2-300% (if not way more), than why bother playing at all? Yes we can take a back seat, but we started using gems because we don enjoy the backseat.

King Ben
10-12-2013, 06:43 PM
Your point being?

These threads are like the movie Ground Hog Day.

King Ben
10-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Then so be it. Not saying it out would have meant the same thing. No loss in saying it out. Perhaps with the exception if inviting critiques from members whom are offended by complaints aired.

I don't think gree will really care if a few people don't spend. There's still a ton spending.

King Ben
10-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Skip the thread then. Good that your guild is doing well.

I don't see y people complain about spending gems all the time my guild is a top 200-300 guild an 90% of us are free players the only time I see my guild spending gems is during wars an we still get a lot of the top units by working as a team

Voxker
10-12-2013, 06:47 PM
If you want to stop buying gems, go ahead, but it doesnt mean you have to stop playing unless you've lost complete interest, in that case you can be angry and tell everyone

King Ben
10-12-2013, 06:49 PM
So are you saying that he has no rights to tell the whole world that he is stopping gem purchase? You don't like it, skip the thread. I cannot see in what way this thread is offensive.

Hersh
10-12-2013, 06:57 PM
It's hard to remain interested, when you can't compete, in a game you used to be great at. No one likes to have been a has-been.

@ top 200-300 poster, that's great and all, but I'm kind of wondering if our definitions of "a lot" and "top units" are the same?
How many GLTQs has your guild completed lately? How far did you get on the first/last raid boss (we won't count the middle one, that ish was ridiculous!). How much do your stats change in between wars?

Voxker
10-12-2013, 07:10 PM
So are you saying that he has no rights to tell the whole world that he is stopping gem purchase? You don't like it, skip the thread. I cannot see in what way this thread is offensive.

this thread, like many others is a way of hating on Gree because of their mistakes.

also i said nothing about him that he cant make a thread about it .o

King Ben
10-12-2013, 07:55 PM
I think this thread is not driven by Gree's "mistake". Gree has made a strategic decision of how the game will evolve. This thread OP is telling Gree how this will affect moderate gem users. Some may think it's a mistake, I see it as prerogative of Gree, and prerogative of players to air their view.

Since you are cool with the rights of the OP to state so in the forum, all is well. Thanks and best regards.

Rastlin
10-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Really?? Because a lot of FUN's top spenders have just retired as of lately, and some have left FUN to move to less spending guilds... You are not in touch with what is happening...

Rastlin
10-12-2013, 09:09 PM
this thread, like many others is a way of hating on Gree because of their mistakes.

Yup.................................And this like many others are of you defending GREE.... Get your head out of their ass, what have they ever done for you? You are watching the destruction of the game as you know it, and keep being GREE's cheerleader...

Voxker
10-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Yup.................................And this like many others are of you defending GREE.... Get your head out of their ass, what have they ever done for you? You are watching the destruction of the game as you know it, and keep being GREE's cheerleader...

i dont want to defend Gree, i just find theres an unnecessary amount of hate over anything and its pretty annoying

Rastlin
10-12-2013, 09:21 PM
i dont want to defend Gree, i just find theres an unnecessary amount of hate over anything and its pretty annoying
I guess you are the only one then, so you must be very out of touch with what really is going on... Keep cheer-leading for the death of KA.... Once the gem players are gone, do you really think GREE is still going to run the game for the free players out of the kindness of their hearts when they didn't even give a rat's behind about the paying players?

Voxker
10-12-2013, 09:28 PM
I guess you are the only one then, so you must be very out of touch with what really is going on... Keep cheer-leading for the death of KA.... Once the gem players are gone, do you really think GREE is still going to run the game for the free players out of the kindness of their hearts when they didn't even give a rat's behind about the paying players?

no. well this wont go anywhere anyways... i guess with any game regardless of popularity there will always be hate about anything little or big

or i can just hop on the hate train and enjoy the ride

Cru Jones
10-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Gree needs to communicate with their customers and actually care about their product. People spend a lot of money on this game. They deserve customer service. They deserve proper working events. They deserve shiny units in their inventory when the paid a fortune for them. Why wouldn't they be upset at the abundance of errors and omissions? Most of us paying customers are professionals of some sort. I couldn't imagine my company operating with such complete disregard for its customer base.

Oh, and since I'm here might as well say...
*it's been two weeks since the last war ended. Still waiting on results (Gree doesn't care)
*60 member guilds with all bonuses unlocked still exist (Gree doesn't care)
*People are still missing boss units (Gree doesn't care)
*etc, etc, etc... (Gree doesn't care)

Dark Angel KA
10-12-2013, 11:46 PM
Yes some retire. You think fun won't recruit new members? There's still a lot who pay and Gree still gets money.

King Ben
10-13-2013, 12:25 AM
There will be, and for the good of Gree a fine organization, I hope they together with increase in spending required to complete events like the 100 kills, will be sufficient to replace revenue lost from departing players.

I don't think they will, but we can agree to disagree esp since we do not have MIS that Gree execs has access of ....

Yes some retire. You think fun won't recruit new members? There's still a lot who pay and Gree still gets money.

Bic
10-13-2013, 03:28 AM

There may be scores of others who spend thousands on gems, but this number is declining and the losses Gree are making will continue to increase. It's not that difficult to comprehend what's being implied is it???

Fredcole
10-13-2013, 03:54 AM
I agree with the OP, personally i feel Gree is killing the game now. Too many people are quitting, and if they dont take this into account it will soon be over.

Personally i feel Gree cheat people. People spend alot to get different modifiers(like health and energy) to save money/gems on next event. So they just alter the next event to make it harder to nullify it. They give some crazy stats, but make sure anyone can raid you anyway. Their CS is horrible. Cheating guilds can stay on after proven cheaters. Bonus program will soon change too. The list goes on and on.

But for me now the worst thing is events all the time. I dont mind spending some gems, but this is like a full time job now almost. Thats what made many people quit too. There is always ongoing massive events, and for me its now getting too much. We also use chat app so for every guild event you have to spend x hours in there to follow whats happening.

Now i know i could play for free and i dont have to play every event, but thats not an option for me. I rather quit.

MindMachine
10-13-2013, 04:10 AM
I agree with the OP, personally i feel Gree is killing the game now. Too many people are quitting, and if they dont take this into account it will soon be over.

Personally i feel Gree cheat people. People spend alot to get different modifiers(like health and energy) to save money/gems on next event. So they just alter the next event to make it harder to nullify it. They give some crazy stats, but make sure anyone can raid you anyway. Their CS is horrible. Cheating guilds can stay on after proven cheaters. Bonus program will soon change too. The list goes on and on.

But for me now the worst thing is events all the time. I dont mind spending some gems, but this is like a full time job now almost. Thats what made many people quit too. There is always ongoing massive events, and for me its now getting too much. We also use chat app so for every guild event you have to spend x hours in there to follow whats happening.

Now i know i could play for free and i dont have to play every event, but thats not an option for me. I rather quit.

Very well said!

Vendetta V
10-13-2013, 04:21 AM
Same here! I think that people who don't see that GREE is making all events more and more expensive are living in a dream world! The time of spending a few gems to complete quests/ events is long time past.
Now a days we need so many gems all month long, every month!! It's just too much. Playing for free? What do you think to reach for stats??? Profiting from the gem players in your guild? Honestly, each month that goes by, players care less.. We were all hoping for changes, but when hope is gone also the moderate gem players will be gone! The fun is getting less and less. Too much hard work and a lot of time to achieve completion of all events!
Perfect example now, first the GLTQ with shards and immediately simultainiously the boss event! Two very difficult events! We completed the shards quest and it costed more than I wanted and also so much time! Boss event, after today our guild will stop and rest! It's enough, RL is important for all our members, we need some days off from this game!

I read, for players who retire, there will come new ones..., seriously??? New players see and read about stats of 10 mill. ! The only thing what will come up in their mind is: s**t!! I started to late with this game!! Impossible to reach those stats.
They will see LLP with stats of 2~3 mill. Att/deff. Unreacheable to achieve. They will stop playing within 1 month. The game soon will be dead! Thanks for that GREE!!
Just my two cents!!

Person
10-13-2013, 04:34 AM
dont you see what they're doing? they are killing off MW and KA and replacing it with War of Nations and Dragon Realms.

Vendetta V
10-13-2013, 05:19 AM
dont you see what they're doing? they are killing off MW and KA and replacing it with War of Nations and Dragon Realms.

Hm, I just downloaded Dragon Realms, it's the same as Kingdom Age, many of the same buildings and monsters!!!
Don't know what to say about this! How old is that game?

King Ben
10-13-2013, 05:53 AM
Well said. I am seeing so many departures. Just couple of minutes back, a gemmer from a top 25 guild (where I am in) just quit. Enjoy while it lasts. A forum member once commented that he has retired as a gemmer, but stayed on as free player given the much efforts in building his character up. I see this as a definite and eventual route ...

Muddy
10-13-2013, 06:29 AM
Hm, I just downloaded Dragon Realms, it's the same as Kingdom Age, many of the same buildings and monsters!!!
Don't know what to say about this! How old is that game?
As I know Dragon Realms was released on September. So... Yes, gree prepared backup:) and... It was done for Android too. DR is future, KA is past.

Max Power
10-13-2013, 09:10 AM
Your point being?I think the point is painfully obvious.
So are you saying that he has no rights to tell the whole world that he is stopping gem purchase? You don't like it, skip the thread. I cannot see in what way this thread is offensive.Its not offensive at all, I even agree with the OP. Its just the 100th, "Gree is ruining the game, I am done spending" thread in the last week. We all get it already.

Hersh
10-13-2013, 09:21 AM

Nail on the head!!

Voxker
10-13-2013, 10:58 AM
I think the point is painfully obvious. Its not offensive at all, I even agree with the OP. Its just the 100th, "Gree is ruining the game, I am done spending" thread in the last week. We all get it already.

finally someone gets what im trying to get through these guys

Fredcole
10-13-2013, 11:21 AM
finally someone gets what im trying to get through these guys

Do you guys think Gree gets this?

larrydavid
10-13-2013, 11:22 AM
no one gives a **** if you spend money on this game or not. stop making threads about it. get a life.

Voxker
10-13-2013, 11:24 AM
Do you guys think Gree gets this?

sigh this isnt about gree, its about people spamming these stupid threads, we get the point you're mad, get over it and move on

Fredcole
10-13-2013, 12:05 PM
sigh this isnt about gree, its about people spamming these stupid threads, we get the point you're mad, get over it and move on

No you dont get the point. This IS about Gree, they are running this game down the toilet. And people are giving fair reasons in all threads about it. You on the other hand is spamming all threads with your Gree trolling. If you have nothing to comment about the OP point, stop trolling all threads with your "stop complaining" BS. Thats spamming little friend.

Samskill
10-13-2013, 12:39 PM
Someone should start a thread on naming the...
A. The most expensive game
B. the hardest to play
C. The most time consuming game
On the iOS platform.

My vote : KA !

Person
10-13-2013, 12:57 PM
no one gives a **** if you spend money on this game or not. stop making threads about it. get a life.

its easy to ignore threads you know

Voxker
10-13-2013, 01:47 PM
No you dont get the point. This IS about Gree, they are running this game down the toilet. And people are giving fair reasons in all threads about it. You on the other hand is spamming all threads with your Gree trolling. If you have nothing to comment about the OP point, stop trolling all threads with your "stop complaining" BS. Thats spamming little friend.

spamming? whoa man

almarro1
10-13-2013, 01:47 PM

An nobody gives a **** on you complaining. If you don't like it, forget it. I don't like 90% of your threads but I'm not trolling them.

CCKallDAY
10-13-2013, 01:48 PM
again, you spend gems for what? definitely not just because you can, its because you want that unit, you dont have to get it though. you can just casually enjoy the game.Probably fun for him, please use common sense

CCKallDAY
10-13-2013, 01:49 PM
sigh this isnt about gree, its about people spamming these stupid threads, we get the point you're mad, get over it and move onThen please explain why you are spamming these threads.

Voxker
10-13-2013, 01:49 PM
Probably fun for him, please use common sense

please dont start.

CCKallDAY
10-13-2013, 01:52 PM
please dont start.Too scared to respond to my last post?? That means you are a troll.

Voxker
10-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Too scared to respond to my last post?? That means you are a troll.

obviously you want to provoke me, whats the point of that? you're trying to be a troll now. please use common sense

Voxker
10-13-2013, 01:56 PM
Then please explain why you are spamming these threads.

i guess its fair to say if you dont like the thread dont post/if you dont like the game dont play type of scenario IMO

CCKallDAY
10-13-2013, 02:00 PM
please use common sensethat's what I said

Hersh
10-13-2013, 02:05 PM
These threads alway turn into the most intelligent, philosophical, of conversations, where everyone behaves as an adult...

...oh wait

Voxker
10-13-2013, 02:05 PM
that's what I said

i like how you didnt quote everything i said. shows what i needed to know.

Rastlin
10-13-2013, 02:19 PM
Funny you are still in them all as a troll... If you got it...don't care... then stop reading the threads... You soon are going to be playing by yourself... FUN is on here complaining now to (and many from FUN have retired, or turned to free players in the last few weeks), do you not see what is happening to the game???

Rastlin
10-13-2013, 02:20 PM
Well said!!

King Ben
10-13-2013, 03:03 PM
Why would you think everyone would have watched the show you quoted? It is painfully obvious that this is not the case.

So what if it is the 100th thread, these folks have the rights to air their view. It is not as if they are going around asking the well beings of someone loved ones. So, what's the point of your remark?

I think the point is painfully obvious. Its not offensive at all, I even agree with the OP. Its just the 100th, "Gree is ruining the game, I am done spending" thread in the last week. We all get it already.

King Ben
10-13-2013, 03:08 PM
Aren't gonna give a f cuk about whether you like such threads being made. Such thread will continue, one may eventually come from me. So what, you're unhappy, go somewhere else where you could be productive.

King Ben
10-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Thus the reason for my responses to you. Stop trolling and start exercise good sense.

i guess its fair to say if you dont like the thread dont post/if you dont like the game dont play type of scenario IMO

Voxker
10-13-2013, 03:12 PM
Thus the reason for my responses to you. Stop trolling and start exercise good sense.

trolling? wtf are you talking about i want people to stop whining constantly and play the game (inb4 but gree is making too many mistakes)

King Ben
10-13-2013, 03:14 PM
The same as wtf you going around telling people to stop airing their views.

trolling? wtf are you talking about i want people to stop whining constantly and play the game (inb4 but gree is making too many mistakes)

Voxker
10-13-2013, 03:17 PM
The same as wtf you going around telling people to stop airing their views.

so its wrong for me to say to others to stop complaining?

King Ben
10-13-2013, 03:19 PM
No, you are right to air your view. Just be careful with sounding as if the concerns of others are minor, and belittling the motivation for others to do so.

larrydavid
10-13-2013, 03:21 PM
Aren't gonna give a f cuk about whether you like such threads being made. Such thread will continue, one may eventually come from me. So what, you're unhappy, go somewhere else where you could be productive.

there is a multi-quote button...If you pull the |)ick out of your mouth, maybe you would see it.

King Ben
10-13-2013, 03:26 PM
So if I don't use an available forum tool function you are just going to blast me? Very smart and patient. I hope you demon the same behavior in RL. Would love to see how your face look like. Arrogant bastard ....

there is a multi-quote button...pull the |)ick out of your mouth maybe you would see it.

Shadows
10-13-2013, 05:36 PM
I think the main point is that this has devolved into a back and forth between you, King Ben, and Voxker, and so the end of this thread is no longer of any benefit to the community.. If you must continue, pls take it to pm and end this thread... thx!

Voxker
10-13-2013, 05:44 PM
oh sorry.

*ahem* grr curse gree for sponging money from us grr

King Ben
10-13-2013, 06:04 PM
The to and from is not helpful. This I agree. No more post from me onto forum except to raise technical issue and complaints against gree. Thanks, KA community.

I think the main point is that this has devolved into a back and forth between you, King Ben, and Voxker, and so the end of this thread is no longer of any benefit to the community.. If you must continue, pls take it to pm and end this thread... thx!

aphroKEN
10-13-2013, 06:21 PM
Just let people have the freedom to complain.

The amount of complaining shows the severity of the problem. There are lots of complaints on this issue because this is a serious problem. If a problem can only be complained about once, then how could you distinguish a severe widespread problem from a trivial matter?

Without a Paddle?
10-13-2013, 08:00 PM
Well, I'd say when you put out a 120/130k unit when 2 years ago that was a full team there is an inflation problem.

Ratma2001
10-13-2013, 08:33 PM
Crikey !, how quick these threads and post turn into a bitter he said they said !
no wonder people leave in there droves !
stick to OP then no drama's, will you provide Gree with your Money ...Yes/No? why ?

Max Power
10-13-2013, 09:04 PM
Just let people have the freedom to complain.The amount of complaining shows the severity of the problem. There are lots of complaints on this issue because this is a serious problem. If a problem can only be complained about once, then how could you distinguish a severe widespread problem from a trivial matter?There is a fair difference between "once" and what we are seeing on a daily basis. I get that people have the right to vent, I get that people rage quit, I get that I dont have to open a thread (or whole forum, actually), its all right there over and over and over.

The reality is that there are a hundred threads on stat inflation and Gree ruining the game, and then Gree rolls out an event with normal prizes and everybody starts a thread about what a waste of time the event is. People flat out come here to complain anymore. It just gets old, is all. Nobody gives a crap who is no longer spending gold.

Max Power
10-13-2013, 09:07 PM
Why would you think everyone would have watched the show you quoted? It is painfully obvious that this is not the case. So what if it is the 100th thread, these folks have the rights to air their view. It is not as if they are going around asking the well beings of someone loved ones. So, what's the point of your remark?There a a lot of things I can say about the lameness of your responses, but I will go with the simple statement that my post doesn't "have" to have a point. I know, mind blowing, huh?

the_bob
10-14-2013, 03:08 PM

It's because Voxker is a Gree shill.

Voxker
10-14-2013, 03:46 PM
It's because Voxker is a Gree shill.

wtf is your problem? im not associated with Gree

Cola3
10-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Just wanna everybody know that I will go for the 100 boss event kills. I will be spending gems. And also for those complaining about events after another...well I like it because I have no life. What am I suppose to do when events stop?

kruppe
10-14-2013, 04:08 PM
Just wanna everybody know that I will go for the 100 boss event kills. I will be spending gems. And also for those complaining about events after another...well I like it because I have no life. What am I suppose to do when events stop?

I'm with you although I am unlikely to have to spend many gems to complete 100...

(Cat amongst the pigeons time...)

Capitalsfanatic
10-15-2013, 11:11 AM
Revenue generation is in; creative enhancement, game maintenance and support is out. In my industry, that is a recipe for disaster.

AllFather Odin
10-15-2013, 12:25 PM
Overtime, you will not have the customers like the way you use to. I can't see them having any new members as frequent as before. I bet most of the new accounts are sister accounts. Possible gemming from there but overall it won't be as much. My friend was asking me about this game and i told him how it's changing it's course. He ended up moving on to another game.

Just a matter of time.....

AllFather Odin
10-15-2013, 12:29 PM

I would had considered gemming if it was only a level 50 epic boss or even a level 75 boss. Did a rough calculation for myself and noticed that I can end up spending at least 3 mountains of gems.

Currently in level 45 and spending 1 gem just to get enough kills to last 2 hours (on top of regenning to full before calling the boss out). Just based on the hours alone, i won't be able to finish it unless it's purely tap tap tap. Good luck to you. I hope your guild completed all 5 daily(s) too!

Ryikk
10-15-2013, 01:40 PM

Dumbest comment ever! Ignorant as well. How do you think change happens? By keeping quiet and hope someone figures it out? Imagine the consequences in HISTORY if no one spoke up! Use your brain and quit being a troll.

the_bob
10-15-2013, 10:03 PM
wtf is your problem? im not associated with Gree

Exactly what a shill would say.

Voxker
10-16-2013, 03:46 PM
Exactly what a shill would say.

So what you're saying is I should be like everyone else and rage at Gree right?

larrydavid
10-16-2013, 03:58 PM
lots of good stuff in this thread, please keep it going. If I can keep it on topic so can you guys above. Thanks. :)

Voxker
10-16-2013, 07:19 PM
Dumbest comment ever! Ignorant as well. How do you think change happens? By keeping quiet and hope someone figures it out? Imagine the consequences in HISTORY if no one spoke up! Use your brain and quit being a troll.

if you've seen all these related threads in the past...

anchlovi
10-17-2013, 04:57 PM
Wow, that is a very long thread and still not a word from a Gree representative...

the_bob
10-17-2013, 10:23 PM
Wow, that is a very long thread and still not a word from a Gree representative...

Never will be, either. There have been a dozen threads like this and they always get ignored. The players don't matter to Gree, never have. They have their addicted few who drop thousands a month on the game regardless of how terribad it gets. Fiends gotta get their fix and Gree knows that.

sister morphine
10-17-2013, 11:04 PM
Never will be, either. There have been a dozen threads like this and they always get ignored. The players don't matter to Gree, never have. They have their addicted few who drop thousands a month on the game regardless of how terribad it gets. Fiends gotta get their fix and Gree knows that.
Other than the possible random swing of the ban hammer against a few posters in this kind of thread, you're correct, sad to say.

Jeshu
10-18-2013, 04:23 PM
I doubt they will ever comment on such thread...

I know more and more people are leaving this game... There is no strategy anymore, it's all about how deep your wallet goes.