PDA

View Full Version : Lich summoner bonus stacking - displaying correctly?

kruppe
10-12-2013, 10:28 PM
After completing two days worth of boss kills the percentage increase in the bonus doesn't seem to be stacking.
Kruppe may not have seen the proper numbers due to the elegant way in which it is displayed.

Anyone else noticed this?

Gerbear
10-12-2013, 10:43 PM
I thought the same thing, but not sure myself either.

Rastlin
10-12-2013, 11:07 PM
It is stacking. If you click on view bonuses, and then individual you can see it now at 10%.

kruppe
10-13-2013, 12:34 AM
It is stacking. If you click on view bonuses, and then individual you can see it now at 10%.

Many thanks...

Berneburg
10-13-2013, 05:24 AM
Anyone see the modifier in their total bonuses list? I know it's on the individual page, but is there another bonus that doesn't reflect on the front page? Wonder if it will really work if it's not in the main page...or maybe since it's a temporary modifier it only shows on the back pages?

larrydavid
10-13-2013, 05:41 AM
10 char minimum 4621

Zenobia
10-13-2013, 10:57 AM
What I now wonder is this: If KA actually CAN make the bonuses on two of the same units stack, then WHY do my 2 Templar Champion's +20% raid boosts not stack? I was told when I got the second and my raid intake did not increase, that it was because they cannot make multiples of the same unit stack. (This was via a ticket.) Seems that has been proven a lie.

larrydavid
10-13-2013, 11:00 AM
What I now wonder is this: If KA actually CAN make the bonuses on two of the same units stack, then WHY do my 2 Templar Champion's +20% raid boosts not stack? I was told when I got the second and my raid intake did not increase, that it was because they cannot make multiples of the same unit stack. (This was via a ticket.) Seems that has been proven a lie.

hahaha, they are full of it. shocker. it is a simple line of code to make the bonuses stack...reminds me of when they told me that xp cannot be subtracted...yet they subtract it every time a L200 syncs with the server.

Zenobia
10-13-2013, 11:06 AM
hahaha, they are full of it. shocker. it is a simple line of code to make the bonuses stack...reminds me of when they told me that xp cannot be subtracted...yet they subtract it every time a L200 syncs with the server.

Sigh. See, I tried believing them. Tried to not be "negative" towards Gree when I can be positive. And this is what I get for it. Screwed. Again.

What really sucks if the first Templar Champion I got was actually REALLY hard to get. Then they had it as part like 15 of a quest and everyone got it and to add insult to injury, oh yeah, you DON'T get any extra bonus now for your second one, when everyone else playing gets it for practically no effort whatsoever.