PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to Lady Moppi in her memory

OM-Kingdom Age
10-18-2013, 07:28 PM
Dear KA community,
It is with great sadness and regrets that we share with you that our friend and great player Lady Moppi has passed away. 😰
We, the kingdom age with no drama group, loved our Lady Moppi. She brought us together in her special way. She was a dedicated, passionate and most importantly cool and smart player. She brought joy to our daily grind, she always had something fun to share and something smart to do to maximize our game.
She read forum and knew every forum news .. She was our resource to go to....
She was the first player to win the 54 consecutive streak in her little commando guild, Moppi Skull Crushers. She taught us how to do it and other guilds and players are copying her success story.
She was loved and adored by everyone who knew her .
Moppi, I know you are reading this... As I know you don't miss a word from forum, you loved this game ...and simply we, the kingdom age with no drama group loved you and you leave us all alone.... You were our queen ....the game will not be the same without you ....
My Friend , I hope you are resting in peace . Your memory shall live in our hearts forever.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
P.S: Hammer , if I can get you to draw one avatar for lady Moppi .. She loved your work.. ..

Kris39574
10-18-2013, 07:41 PM
So sorry to hear that a great lady passed away. I'm sure she will be missed.

E-I
10-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Oh my gosh. That is terrible. Moppi was a friend, and we fought in many battles together. We were chatting just a few days ago. I am so sad.

JoeDaddy
10-18-2013, 07:43 PM
My condolences. May she Rest In Peace and her memory live on forever.

Dexter Morgan
10-18-2013, 07:45 PM
Than you for this OM. Moppi was such a good friend and a great person. She was a true KA addict and the most dedicated player I have met in all my time here. Her passing is very sad indeed.

MidnightExpress
10-18-2013, 07:53 PM
R.I.P. Moppi, sorry to hear of her passing..

Voxker
10-18-2013, 08:05 PM
My condolences. May she Rest In Peace and her memory live on forever.

ditto.

i hope her family is well.

┴ed
10-18-2013, 08:09 PM
At a loss for words, as am sure are so many, was just chatting with her several days ago. Surely missed, another great person/warrior who helped hold up many in the community. We will miss you Moppi!!

Zenobia
10-18-2013, 08:27 PM
Terrible news. My condolences to all her loved ones. She is missed here already.

Skyraiders
10-18-2013, 08:36 PM
From all in MOC....RIP Moppi....you will be missed....

Rastlin
10-18-2013, 08:41 PM
Lady Moppi, you will be missed by all... My condolences and prayers go out to your Husband, and your family. Thank you for everything you have done for us here in the KA community, you will not be forgotten.

cheetah
10-18-2013, 09:01 PM
Our sincerest condolances from all at the kingdom giants

THOR KINGDOM AGE
10-18-2013, 09:04 PM
My friend Moppi will be sorely missed by those of us who knew her and those that lost the opportunity to,she was always the first to finish a quest and then call me the slacker of our little group. every day she was there to make sure she put a smile on your face,"Moppi we only hope that we did the same for you"..she was a selfless person who would always be more then happy to share her vast knowledge of this game...but..if you didn't vault your gold she was going to take it...she was lovingly called the raider...so it is with a sadden and broken heart that we(I) have to say goodbye to our(my) friend...but i also know that right now she is playing kingdom age and most likely already has her 56 straight wins....
Moppi God Bless you..we will all miss you

Ryanz
10-18-2013, 10:33 PM
Dear Moppi hope that you are reading this and can see how much you touched the KA community. I will miss you as will everyone else. Thanks for all the memories and carrying me along in the wake of your greatness. Ryan WAR/RyanTheHero MSC/Lucas MSC

zach123
10-19-2013, 08:58 AM
Gree should make another memorial unit maybe someone from a high spending guild should start a thread

Rastlin
10-19-2013, 01:50 PM
Gree should make another memorial unit maybe someone from a high spending guild should start a thread
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?71735-Honorary-Unit-for-Lady-Moppi

Vile Lynn
10-19-2013, 02:02 PM
Very upsetting news.... My deepest condolences to her husband, family, and friends.

I'll never forget the epic battles we fought together and our great friendship!

Rest in peace, my dear Evil Queen, Lady Moppi!

P4TR1C14N
10-19-2013, 03:06 PM
Condolences from all Dragon Warriors.

May you rest in peace.

DragCro
10-19-2013, 03:58 PM
I was speaking with Lady Moppi 16th and i was shocked to heard she passed away day after...Im just shocked...

You had lots of friends here and they whil always remember you especialy your good friends as Om,Dexter,Thor and the rest..

You are missed and you whil remain in our hearts and in our memories.

Rest in peace and i know you are in Haven and looking on us from above.

My condolences to her family and friends..
:(

fernandoefens
10-19-2013, 07:23 PM
My condolences. She will be missed.

Rallies
10-19-2013, 07:37 PM
I knew Moppi retired in KA. But are you saying she passed away in real life? What happened?

She was a great friend when we battled side by side in May wars before she outgrew our smaller guild?

She was one super player.

-Ravlis

Dear KA community,
It is with great sadness and regrets that we share with you that our friend and great player Lady Moppi has passed away. 
We, the kingdom age with no drama group, loved our Lady Moppi. She brought us together in her special way. She was a dedicated, passionate and most importantly cool and smart player. She brought joy to our daily grind, she always had something fun to share and something smart to do to maximize our game.
She read forum and knew every forum news .. She was our resource to go to....
She was the first player to win the 54 consecutive streak in her little commando guild, Moppi Skull Crushers. She taught us how to do it and other guilds and players are copying her success story.
She was loved and adored by everyone who knew her .
Moppi, I know you are reading this... As I know you don't miss a word from forum, you loved this game ...and simply we, the kingdom age with no drama group loved you and you leave us all alone.... You were our queen ....the game will not be the same without you ....
My Friend , I hope you are resting in peace . Your memory shall live in our hearts forever.

P.S: Hammer , if I can get you to draw one avatar for lady Moppi .. She loved your work.. ..

OM-Kingdom Age
10-20-2013, 06:23 AM
I was informed by her husband that she passed away suddenly . I have no more information that I can share . It is a sad loss. My last communication with her directly was on the 16th of October and few of us were informed by her husband on the 18th that she passed away the day before. I am sooo sorry to be the sad news bringer .. But I hope she is Resting IN peace ...
😿😿😿😿😿😿😿

Chief Ani Wah Yah
10-20-2013, 07:12 AM
This is terrible news, Moppi was a brilliant and passionate KA player. I fought with her on TRK for 3 wars and was also on her LLP guild, MSC when we won the 60 consecutive wins prize.
I am at a loss of words and am in shock. Moppi knew how to put a smile on everyones face and will sorely be missed!
RIP Lady Moppi

Samskill
10-20-2013, 07:26 AM
R.I.P. Moppi and my deepest condolences to her family and loved one.

MrsSith
10-20-2013, 02:21 PM
Kings Gate would like to add our voice to those requesting a tribute unit for Lady Moppi and also join in sending our condolences to her family & close friends

Rallies
10-20-2013, 05:04 PM
OMG. If anyone can let me know privately what happened please do. She was a good friend. I can't believe she is gone.

This forum and the people I have met in this game shows the quality of people that care for each other and share a mutual love for games and for helping each other.

-Ravlis (guild leader of the guild she fought probably the first 6-8 wars in---chaotic minds)

Kings Gate would like to add our voice to those requesting a tribute unit for Lady Moppi and also join in sending our condolences to her family & close friends

Ratma2001
10-20-2013, 05:21 PM
Well i am absolutley gob smacked ! we had some great battles against each other recently , and Lady Moppi gave as good as she got , if not more, very sad news about her, my condolences to family.
will miss our little battles
God Speed
Ratma2001

Frostpocket
10-20-2013, 10:40 PM
I didn't know Lady Moppi, but our guild was pitted against FUNIII as I awoke very early, this morning. I could barely see, through dark, bleary eyes. it's really saddened me to know that in our quest for points, she will have been a target. I'm sure that from reading these posts, that she would have enjoyed it, but I have not and have been very moved by reading here, just after the event, as it were.

Few of us remember that real people play this game, when we are tapping that button, but reading this thread has made me realise again, that we are all real and often very moved by events in KA.

RIP lady Moppi. Sleep well.

ShutterBlink
10-21-2013, 04:34 AM
She's my former Guildmate in ODK before she transfer to TRK
RIP lady Moppi...condolense to her Real family, relatives and friends and also to her kingdom age friends

I salute to our friendship

JPFAS
10-21-2013, 04:44 AM
Sad news. May she rest in peace.

Chief Ani Wah Yah
10-24-2013, 07:00 PM
It really breaks my heart that not more than 20 something people sent their personal condolenses to the deceased Lady Moppi. Moppi spent much, made many laugh, spent many hours contributing to every guild she was on! I am saddened by the lack of goodbyes and is icing on the cake for me. So many can spend time to post about stupid LTQs, etc, but could not even take a few seconds to say goodbye.
@ TRK:
Im ashamed of you all imparticularly, EI and Aed the only ones to say anything, but enjoy your 3rd place finish, because you reap what you sow! All anyone cares about is stupid CPs, LTQs, etc, no one even cares that a good person is no longer even with us...
Sad...

collage
10-24-2013, 07:43 PM
It really breaks my heart that not more than 20 something people sent their personal condolenses to the deceased Lady Moppi. Moppi spent much, made many laugh, spent many hours contributing to every guild she was on! I am saddened by the lack of goodbyes and is icing on the cake for me. So many can spend time to post about stupid LTQs, etc, but could not even take a few seconds to say goodbye.
@ TRK:
Im ashamed of you all imparticularly, EI and Aed the only ones to say anything, but enjoy your 3rd place finish, because you reap what you sow! All anyone cares about is stupid CPs, LTQs, etc, no one even cares that a good person is no longer even with us...
Sad...

Huh, what's that all about? I don't know this person personally or even virtually. And it really doesn't matter to me whether she's a good or bad person. So I really don't get your post.

Nacon10
10-24-2013, 07:50 PM
@ TRK:
Sad...

You have Down syndrome with a side of aids