PDA

View Full Version : Honorary Unit for Lady Moppi

OM-Kingdom Age
10-19-2013, 09:59 AM
I humbly ask Gree developers to consider another honorary unit to a fallen lady : Lady Moppi. Lady Moppi was in love with this game, she had three active avatars all completed all quests in record time even before I even knew there was one active. She played this game with passion and raided every uncollected building out there . She was feared by her rivals but loved by her friends who knew her. She played with honor and observed fair play .. ..she was a mentor to lots of players.. Dear KA community, kindly join me in asking Gree to honor another fallen player with an honorary unit
thank you in advance for your consideration gree.
OM-RK
names on the petition:
-OM- RK and all Royal Knights guilds ( RK1, RK2, RK3, RK4, RK5 ) - 250 players
- Ninja RK ( TFS)
-The Raiding Knights TRK and TRK2 ( 58 players and 50 players)
- Murder of Crow ( MoC) 50 players
- Botrone and all the Squirrels guilds ( TFS, TSI, BOS, AOJ) over 200 players
- LON 60 players
- British warlords 40 players
- Fernando efens
- Chaotic Minds ( Lady Moppi original guild) 44
- DExter Morgan and all the FUN family ( FUN1, FUN2, FUN3 )
- FKG guild all members
- Big R guild 50 members
-CCKkillerallday
- Spectral Agony family ( SA1, SA2, SA3, SA4, SA campers, SA assassins)
- Helvius Pertinax and Warrior Realms
- BlackOps family ( BO, BO5, BO7)
- GFour and TGK guild ( 50 members )
- Kingdom Giants (32 members)
- THOR.
-Skyraiders
-AllFather odin
- clementine
- the knightmares guild ( 40 members)
-Valheru Guild (42 members )

OM-Kingdom Age
10-19-2013, 10:01 AM
I will add all members of Royal Knights guilds : RK1, RK2, RK3, RK4, RK5 ... 250 players in Royal knights family

Ninja_122
10-19-2013, 10:25 AM
I would really like to see Gree honor another of the greatest player in KA. She was always willing to help others also and loved by many. Please Gree, show to the community the appreciation and grateful for what players from all over the world bring to the game and others in the game.
Lady Moppi...we will miss you! RIP🌹🌹🌹

E-I
10-19-2013, 10:55 AM
The 58 members of TRK and 50 members of TRK 2 whole-heartedly support this petition. We loved Lady Moppi, and I consider it to be a privilege to have called her a friend. She will be forever missed.

Rastlin
10-19-2013, 12:18 PM
50 members from MoC would like to also be added to the list. R.I.P. Lady Moppi, you are missed by many... 21 Caawww salute. Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww... Caawww...

Botrone
10-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Lady Moppi was a very good friend of mine as she was to many in KA. She was loved and respected. Please Gree honor her as you did my brother RK Sh@dow with a unit. I can add the 4 guilds of the Squirrel's to this. TFS, TSI, BOS and AOJ. Lady Moppi you, will always be remembered. RIP

Riley88
10-19-2013, 01:39 PM
All members of LON family would like to be added to the list also. 60 members. Very sad news

zach123
10-19-2013, 03:57 PM
all 40 members of British Warlords support this as well

fernandoefens
10-19-2013, 07:22 PM
Please add me to the list.
Thanks.

Rallies
10-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Please add the 44 members of Chaotic Minds to the list. Moppi's first guild. I had the honor of having her as one of the first officers when I formed the guild.

almarro1
10-20-2013, 01:01 AM
FUN family also joins this request.

Big-R
10-20-2013, 01:07 AM
All 50 members from my guild supports this request.

bgood
10-20-2013, 04:40 AM
The forum knights guild family supports this request

Dexter Morgan
10-20-2013, 05:22 AM
Thank you for this OM. A special unit would be the ultimate homage to lady moppi and she would have loved it. Make it happen gree!!!!

CCKallDAY
10-20-2013, 05:26 AM
1 more person

Gfours
10-20-2013, 02:46 PM
Gfours TGK

And the other 50 members of The Grand Knights

CCKallDAY
10-20-2013, 04:40 PM
I humbly ask Gree developers to consider another honorary unit to a fallen lady : Lady Moppi. Lady Moppi was in love with this game, she had three active avatars all completed all quests in record time even before I even knew there was one active. She played this game with passion and raided every uncollected building out there . She was feared by her rivals but loved by her friends who knew her. She played with honor and observed fair play .. ..she was a mentor to lots of players.. Dear KA community, kindly join me in asking Gree to honor another fallen player with an honorary unit
thank you in advance for your consideration gree.
OM-RK
names on the petition:
-OM- RK and all Royal Knights guilds ( RK1, RK2, RK3, RK4, RK5 ) - 250 players
- Ninja RK ( TFS)
-The Raiding Knights TRK and TRK2 ( 58 players and 50 players)
- Murder of Crow ( MoC) 50 players
- Botrone and all the Squirrels guilds ( TFS, TSI, BOS, AOJ) over 200 players
- LON 60 players
- British warlords 40 players
- Fernando efens
- Chaotic Minds ( Lady Moppi original guild) 44
- DExter Morgan and all the FUN family ( FUN1, FUN2, FUN3 ) ? Did I miss some . ?
- FKG guild all members
- Big R guild 50 members
- CCKkillers guildcckkillers isn't a guild , thats for another game.

Jerle
10-20-2013, 07:58 PM
I just wanted to mention that while actually doing this isn't my call, I think it's a good idea and I'll bring it up this week with the team.

THOR KINGDOM AGE
10-20-2013, 09:36 PM
Lady Moppi was the epitome of this game and certainly deserving of a unit to honor her,and her love for this game. Thank you

AllFather Odin
10-21-2013, 05:58 AM
Yes, Lady Moppi never shy away from helping top player and low level players like myself. She expose the many ways the game can be played for me and I thank her dearly for it. Therefore, please make a unit in honor of her. Thank you.

Helvius Pertinax
10-21-2013, 07:44 AM
Lady Moppi, requiescas in pace aeterna. If any of your family should read this, please know that although I was only briefly acquainted with her, like many members of this gaming community I was glad to have known her. I am very truly sorry for your loss. With warm regards, HP of Warrior's Realm.

I am a part of all that I have met
Yet all experience is an arch wherethrough
Gleams that untravelled world, whose margin fades
For ever and for ever when I move.

-Tennyson, "Ulysses"

itsaklayton
10-21-2013, 02:41 PM
Please add the support of spectral Agony, sA 2, sA 3, sA Campers, and sA assAssins. Eternal rest, grant unto her Oh Lord: And let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Skyraiders
10-21-2013, 05:28 PM
Thank you for this OM. A special unit would be the ultimate homage to lady moppi and she would have loved it. Make it happen gree!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this

cheetah
10-21-2013, 05:42 PM
You can add all 32 members of the kingdom giants

[JAG] Ryan
10-21-2013, 11:57 PM
I didn't knew her but from what i read she must have been a wonderful person.

We fully support this petition.

Thanks OM for this thread and may her soul rest in peace!

Please add Black Ops and our Family (BO, GO, BO5, BO7) to the list

Ninja_122
10-22-2013, 02:06 AM
This thread is so disrespectful. Ever since GREE changed the name of one of the weapons in honor of LG, everyone in other games "claimed" that someone/thing has passed away and want a weapon/unit named after them. This thread should be taken down.
I would really appreciate that if you have nothing good to say about the passing of a good friend, you keep your thoughts to yourself. It's not only disrespectful to the community that knew her and loved her but to her loved ones that are left behind to grief her passing away at such young age. I do not intend to know what might go through your mind to say such a pitiful statement, nor to make you understand how much a person can be liked and loved by many that when they die not only are they leaving sorrow on ones heart by their departure but a deep hurt that u apparently might not have experience and I pray u never do. Losing a loved one is hurtful and difficult to overcome, but friends and loved ones do make a difference to survive one day at a time and come to accept the loss. Remember those that leave their mark in your life and cherish their memories as those beautiful moments is what will keep you going. Lady Moppi was a beautiful soul and loved by many that knew her, you obviously never met her nor have u been liked by many. Please if you can't pay respect to our friend nor say anything nice about her, don't say anything and just turn the page.
Thank you!
Ninja RK

Dexter Morgan
10-22-2013, 04:30 AM
This thread is so disrespectful. Ever since GREE changed the name of one of the weapons in honor of LG, everyone in other games "claimed" that someone/thing has passed away and want a weapon/unit named after them. This thread should be taken down.

You're sig says all we need to know about you

Big-R
10-22-2013, 04:39 AM
Guys do not feed the trolls. It just adds fuel to there fire. It distracts what the thread is actually about.

Frostpocket
10-22-2013, 05:47 AM
Guys do not feed the trolls. It just adds fuel to there fire. It distracts what the thread is actually about.

Couldn't agree more!

OM-Kingdom Age
10-22-2013, 10:11 AM
I just wanted to mention that while actually doing this isn't my call, I think it's a good idea and I'll bring it up this week with the team.

Thank you in advance for taking the initiative to bring it the attention to the right people ..
OM-RK

OM-Kingdom Age
10-22-2013, 10:14 AM
cckkillers isn't a guild , thats for another game.

Oops! Forgive me :-)

Im Jahova
10-22-2013, 02:39 PM
You apparently know all about being disrespectful based on your comment. Like most on the forum I briefly new her and the few conversations that I did have with her I could tell right of the bat she was one of the good ones. This lady deserves more respect from her fellow friends than you will ever get in your pathetic thing that you call a life. Get over buddy. There's plenty of other players in this forum that I'm sure can put you in your place better than I can only due to the fact that I only got chat with her a few times. Ya need to change your freakin additude Jahova or you're gonna end up a very lonely individual!

And your upset over what somebody says yet I have a pathetic life. My attitude will stay the same as you should not be saying anything to anyone unless you have the knowledge to back it up. Please read my post again smart one, I was not being disrespectful in any way compared to the main post in this thread. Somebody passed away doesn't mean someone needs to ask for something to be named after them. Of course LG had one named but since then everyone is asking for a unit in someone's name whether they passed away or not. I never said that the main post was a lie and just wanted a named unit, it was just in the general GREE forums that I've seen it happened a few times.

Im Jahova
10-22-2013, 02:45 PM
I would really appreciate that if you have nothing good to say about the passing of a good friend, you keep your thoughts to yourself. It's not only disrespectful to the community that knew her and loved her but to her loved ones that are left behind to grief her passing away at such young age. I do not intend to know what might go through your mind to say such a pitiful statement, nor to make you understand how much a person can be liked and loved by many that when they die not only are they leaving sorrow on ones heart by their departure but a deep hurt that u apparently might not have experience and I pray u never do. Losing a loved one is hurtful and difficult to overcome, but friends and loved ones do make a difference to survive one day at a time and come to accept the loss. Remember those that leave their mark in your life and cherish their memories as those beautiful moments is what will keep you going. Lady Moppi was a beautiful soul and loved by many that knew her, you obviously never met her nor have u been liked by many. Please if you can't pay respect to our friend nor say anything nice about her, don't say anything and just turn the page.
Thank you!
Ninja RK

Unless you know her personally then you don't know if she really passes away. I'm not saying she didn't, in my first post I was stating that plenty of people are asking for something named after someone, but please explain to me how I'm loved by no one if you have never seen me or know anything about me. Keep your mouth shut unless you know what you're talking about

Im Jahova
10-22-2013, 02:46 PM
You're sig says all we need to know about you

Care to explain?

Rastlin
10-22-2013, 03:43 PM
Unless you know her personally then you don't know if she really passes away. I'm not saying she didn't, in my first post I was stating that plenty of people are asking for something named after someone,
In KA we have ONLY asked for two units to ever be added. Sh@dow who passed away (and that unit WAS added in the last boss event), and now Lady Moppi who has also passed away (yes many of us knew her, and we do know she passed away just like he knew about Sh@dow, but why should we have to prove that to you? That is how you are being disrespectful.) Why do you come into our forum, and taking about what others have done in other GREE forums? That has NOTHING to do with us! In all of KA since it has been out, there has only been 2 requests for honorary units. Both have been for VERY highly respected players at have meant a lot to us here in KA. Please show some respect for our 2 friends that have died, and some respect for the KA community that is in morning. I kindly ask you to please go back to your forum for the game you play. You do not see us being disrespectful to LG (someone we do not know, or ever heard of here in our forum), so please do not continue with your hurtfulness here.

Crow-Magnum
10-22-2013, 04:03 PM
wow...the depths some will sink to.

please show respect to LM.

Agrios
10-22-2013, 06:15 PM
Lady Moppi you will truly be missed. You will always be one of us. Thank you OM for starting this.

Ag

Vile Lynn
10-22-2013, 06:50 PM
It would be an honor to have a tribute unit for Lady Moppi.
She loved the game and was an excellent, noble player.

I miss her very much...

Please add my name, Clementine, to the petition. Thank you.

Im Jahova
10-22-2013, 07:00 PM
In KA we have ONLY asked for two units to ever be added. Sh@dow who passed away (and that unit WAS added in the last boss event), and now Lady Moppi who has also passed away (yes many of us knew her, and we do know she passed away just like he knew about Sh@dow, but why should we have to prove that to you? That is how you are being disrespectful.) Why do you come into our forum, and taking about what others have done in other GREE forums? That has NOTHING to do with us! In all of KA since it has been out, there has only been 2 requests for honorary units. Both have been for VERY highly respected players at have meant a lot to us here in KA. Please show some respect for our 2 friends that have died, and some respect for the KA community that is in morning. I kindly ask you to please go back to your forum for the game you play. You do not see us being disrespectful to LG (someone we do not know, or ever heard of here in our forum), so please do not continue with your hurtfulness here.

Not once did I say you had to prove it to me. And I never denied the fact that she passed away. I was not being hurtful in anyway.

Im Jahova
10-22-2013, 07:06 PM
You are all saying that everyone who is respected and known in a GREE game should have something named for after them if they passed away, that should not be the case. Whether they are liked or not, nobody should have something named after them, why, because GREE won't do that to someone who is not well known or hated which would be disrespectful to their guild/faction/syndicate. It will encourage people to fake deaths just to have a weapon/unit named after them.

Sir Pleazar (S2N) K
10-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Please Add 40 players from The Knightmares Guild, May She rest in peace.

custos
10-22-2013, 07:26 PM
Here's a thought -- instead of some almost valueless game "unit" as a remembrance, how about for the next war people who cared for her donate the money they were going to spend on gems to a charity in Lady Moppi's name? Perhaps a charity with significance to her passing? That might be a nicer legacy than some transient symbol. It wouldn't be hard to set up a PayPal account or something to make collections.

DragCro
10-23-2013, 04:20 AM
Care to explain?It is pitty that this kind of people as you play this game,all your anger and frustrations from your life you put on other players here and just so you can feel as MAN. Hope you are feeling as a man now because im shure in real life you are hiding in shadows.What kind a man are you to claim that she didnt died??
Please look yourself in the miror and look deep in your soul what kind of man are you,you are far from Jahova and closer to the Juda

DragCro
10-23-2013, 04:27 AM
I am a long time member of this forum and i knew Lady Moppi / Evil Queen,she was a great player and she deserve the unit!!
She was a one person guild that got win 50 prize and finished a win 65 prize too.She was playing day and night without sleep to finish war event and gltq normal and hero..She loved this game and she had lot of friends.She whil be missed,with this unit she whil be remembered from her friends..I wish Gree make a good unit with good stats because shw deserve it,and she deserve a lot more than that..Rest in peace Lady Moppi,we love you

Im Jahova
10-23-2013, 11:06 AM
It is pitty that this kind of people as you play this game,all your anger and frustrations from your life you put on other players here and just so you can feel as MAN. Hope you are feeling as a man now because im shure in real life you are hiding in shadows.What kind a man are you to claim that she didnt died??
Please look yourself in the miror and look deep in your soul what kind of man are you,you are far from Jahova and closer to the Juda

Please state where I claimed to say she never died. I never said she didn't die nor did I say she did. Also explain to me how I am angry. I'm perfectly fine and can guarantee that my life is better then yours.

One more thing, you need to learn how to spell, it's quite embarrassing especially when you are trying to insult someone so, good job. Want to try again?

Chups Crow
10-23-2013, 11:12 AM
I'm sure GREE will make one for Miss Moppi, it's just a matter of time.

OM-Kingdom Age
10-23-2013, 03:46 PM
DC , my friend, Please don't waste your energy on someone who is obviously not worth it. Don't even bother anymore to dignify his remarks with an answer.
I am not even sure why he is so upset about such request.
If the KA community cares about supporting such request and Gree would not mind, I am confident that his remarks will not even matter.

OM-Kingdom Age
10-23-2013, 03:53 PM
Here's a thought -- instead of some almost valueless game "unit" as a remembrance, how about for the next war people who cared for her donate the money they were going to spend on gems to a charity in Lady Moppi's name? Perhaps a charity with significance to her passing? That might be a nicer legacy than some transient symbol. It wouldn't be hard to set up a PayPal account or something to make collections.
Custos, it is a wonderful idea and I will leave it to all of us to consider something like this on an individual basis vs collecting donations on her behalf. I will definitely be doing this .
However, as meaningless as all the units could be, Lady Moppi who was an avid player was super excited to hear about Sh@dow unit and supported it herself .. And played the boss event just to reach that stage and collect the unit in her inventory .

Im Jahova
10-23-2013, 07:22 PM
DC , my friend, Please don't waste your energy on someone who is obviously not worth it. Don't even bother anymore to dignify his remarks with an answer.
I am not even sure why he is so upset about such request.
If the KA community cares about supporting such request and Gree would not mind, I am confident that his remarks will not even matter.

Please tell me how I'm upset. Not worth it yet you care enough to talk about me, how nice, why don't we go out for drinks someday?

ymalka
10-23-2013, 07:38 PM
Please add 42 members of The Valheru guild, may she rest in peace