PDA

View Full Version : CHEATERS AND HACKERS - The Raiding Knights (TRK)

larrydavid
10-22-2013, 02:41 AM
We faced TRK this past war and they are cheaters. All of their members have 2x of multiple raid boss heroic units, top 25 units, etc. I hope Gree plans to do something about this blatant cheating. Screen shots (with players names and units) to come soon.

Dexter Morgan
10-22-2013, 04:28 AM
I'm thinking more along the lines that it's a glitch. Last war there were a few players with the same issue and gree removed the items from the inventory. Just send ss to Sirius and let them fix.

Person
10-22-2013, 04:29 AM
I'm thinking more along the lines that it's a glitch. Last war there were a few players with the same issue and gree removed the items from the inventory. Just send ss to Sirius and let them fix.

the war before it was also TRK.

E-I
10-22-2013, 04:40 AM

The war before was an SB player. Someone on here reported between the wars that one TRK had double units. I think in both cases the player had submitted tickets to Gree to notify them.

JPNy
10-22-2013, 04:41 AM

I remember this http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?69468-SB-Cheating
but it was a member of SB.

Anyway need to be investigated and fixed by Gree.

larrydavid
10-22-2013, 06:48 AM

I would agree if it wasn't the entire guild. It wasn't the same units for each member either....

justsomedood5
10-22-2013, 07:37 AM
How many TRK members had double units? If it's more than a few then it starts to sound intentional (and could have DQ ramifications), but either way gree needs to fix this.

Burnt flesh
10-22-2013, 08:15 AM
Larry David, you are a slimy little son of a gun aren't you? You're always talking ish that doesn't need to be. You're always crying and whining, it's laughable. I'm sure all of TRK knows how to hack and cheat? And there is never, ever any glitches in this damn game. SB didn't have the same glitch last war. You post some ignorant, childish, and insecure messages constantly, with a complete lack of sensablitlty. I'm sure you're more upset that trk whooped your ass, more than the double units they had. They probably ended a streak for you and now you're just salty. Stop accusing people of cheating, and grow some hair.

larrydavid
10-22-2013, 08:18 AM
Larry David, you are a slimy little son of a gun aren't you? You're always talking ish that doesn't need to be. You're always crying and whining, it's laughable. I'm sure all of TRK knows how to hack and cheat? And there is never, ever any glitches in this damn game. SB didn't have the same glitch last war. You post some ignorant, childish, and insecure messages constantly, with a complete lack of sensablitlty. I'm sure you're more upset that trk whooped your ass, more than the double units they had. They probably ended a streak for you and now you're just salty. Stop accusing people of cheating, and grow some hair.

Lol at you bro. No streak. It was yesterday and we already had our 50wins and top 25 secured. Nice try though. I am legitimately concerned how an entire guild has duplicates of the best units in the game...does that include the boosts too?!

Btw, the most childish thing you do is insult someone when trying to make a point.

Gyglis77
10-22-2013, 08:37 AM
Glitch or no glicht. Gree have to stop this and punished this. Thats Not ok for all the others Guild who Fight against TRK. I think After the Event its to late. I think TRK have to Start next war with -500000 points or so.......

KingKeith
10-22-2013, 08:53 AM
I agree, it's bad that Gree is milking the honest money players. Now we gotta deal with hackers too?

kslazarus
10-22-2013, 08:55 AM
We faced TRK this past war and they are cheaters. All of their members have 2x of multiple raid boss heroic units, top 25 units, etc. I hope Gree plans to do something about this blatant cheating. Screen shots (with players names and units) to come soon.

I have been with TRK since day 1. There are no hackers in TRK. There have never been hackers in TRK. Our guild has grown into a top guild with hard work and dedication from the members.

If you see members with multiple units that could not be... take a screenshot and submit a ticket. The game crashes often and comes back funky some times... I had to submit a ticket because I had to re-install and when I did, my kingdom came back with blank units showing in the splash screen and I was 3 million attack strength low. Then it was fixed.

If you are going to blast an entire guild, you should verify your accusations first. I find being called a cheater offensive. I don't have multiple event units now and I am not aware of ever having them.

Also, I assume that you tagged this post with the word "dbags" so everyone would know how to find you.

E-I
10-22-2013, 09:13 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

So where are these pics?

larrydavid
10-22-2013, 09:16 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

So where are these pics?

Posted on the first page, do you need a link to it? ;)

E-I
10-22-2013, 09:22 AM
Posted on the first page, do you need a link to it? ;)

Sorry, they weren't up when I saw it this morning. I didn't realize you edited post 1.

So aside from Ceki, who else has all of the double units? I am checking my ally list and just don't see it.

E-I
10-22-2013, 09:46 AM
Actually, aside from Ceki, can you name even a single person in TRK that has these multiple units?

┴ed
10-22-2013, 10:19 AM
Yet again "Larry" you've generalized a Gree glitch for a single onto an entire guild. and you know what, I'm pissed and tired of listening to your sh#t!! I have been with TRK for many wars now, and know how much effort our guild puts into this event and real spend and to make a general BS statement like that is lame. If we were all hackers why didnt we simply blow away SB and take third easily. Yes we fought them once in last war and lost, props to them for outscoring us and taking 3rd again. Hackers cheat to win, not come in 4th!

How about you focus your misguided energy on instructing Gree on how to fix the continual glitches and issue that plague EVERY event from the start and the loss of units, A/D points and gems weekly by myslef and others. And yes they're have been prior posts about other KA players having "multiple" units. Where are those guilds now, are they still called hackers?? NO

Next you'll say TRK is cheating because of the number of us on the LB for the current case event. I know how much gems I've spent and already dropped off Top 50, H#ll why dont you call everyone who's on the Top 50 LB a cheater because there is no other way they could be there.

My take you need to start being more construction and get off your high horse. While you're at it why dont you contact the Larry David show and see if they've given you permission to use probably copyrighted images on your Gree forum account. If not, then STFU and just play the game!!

If I get banned from this forum, so be it, but I will at least get my say in once on you ignorant fools and your witch hunts!!!

Ninja_122
10-22-2013, 10:20 AM
It is unbelievable that people accused others of cheating when everybody knows by now how unstable the game is a lot of the time. I've sent many tickets to agree based on this and I can name goes from losing your stats about 1-3M from what they are, to having to reinstall after an update n come to an empty kingdom, having half your kingdom, getting "units" from boss events where screen shows 6666/9999 for stats then at the bottom where it says"this is where.."
I can keep going on the many issues we all faced with the game and is not the players fault. Please, when u accused somebody specific, be certain that is something nobody has experienced it and is actually something "unique" that happened, but not when many of us have had all this kind of issues or similar ones. I always send snapshots to gree, like last battle 2wks ago where we lost 1 battle, were winning when clock stroke 00:00, yet we were handed 2, NOT 1 BUT 2 losses....do u think Gree has bother to answer those several tickets we sent? Or the points not adding up and sending tickets where u r missing more than 5k send snapshots n have no answers? Like I said, I can keep telling you many more but I think I proved my point!!
Ninja RK

Ssne
10-22-2013, 10:25 AM
I know when we faced TRK they had a L36 player with ~100 allies and 3M+ in stats. We found that a bit odd.

┴ed
10-22-2013, 10:38 AM
Have you played many Top 10 guilds, many players now have minis/LLPs that get to sit in their guilds and get bonus prizes without having to level up from the 5 LTQs that heap XPs on you. Fact is it there has been discussions all over the Forums as well on this topic. Its a new strategy for many players to feel reconnected and " do it over again" the right way. Oh wait, per Larry, that's hacking!!!!

l3lade2
10-22-2013, 11:04 AM
If its more than 3 people in the same guild, with different units affected, then yes it looks suspicious.

I've got no love for TRK, and can't say I'm surprised by some of their comments in this thread, but if its just 1 person then there really was no need for all of this.

Voxker
10-22-2013, 11:26 AM
It's if a bug... And they abuse it multiple times without reporting it, there must be something wrong here.

E-I
10-22-2013, 11:54 AM
It's if a bug... And they abuse it multiple times without reporting it, there must be something wrong here.

So far Larry David has posted three screen shots, all from the same player. And those were the screenshots that someone else had posted a few weeks ago.

I can tell you that if I stumbled upon a guild where every person had double units, I would be taking screenshots of every single player. I am just wondering where those are.

totally me
10-22-2013, 12:17 PM
It's easy to point a finger and say cheater! But you couldn't be more wrong. TRK work hard for their rewards and are one of the most moral guilds in KA. No cheaters allowed. Get your facts right before you start a slime campaign. Shame on you Larry David!!!!! Go spout your malcontent somewhere else.

NinjaHonu
10-22-2013, 02:01 PM
It's easy to point a finger and say cheater! But you couldn't be more wrong. TRK work hard for their rewards and are one of the most moral guilds in KA. No cheaters allowed. Get your facts right before you start a slime campaign. Shame on you Larry David!!!!! Go spout your malcontent somewhere else.

Worked hard glitching to get double units? LOL jk! don't get all mad. I hope Ceki has been spamming gree to get rid of his/her double units. IF you see more than one big unit you shouldn't have in your inventory... you better damn well get it out before war or you deserve this kind of treatment. Gives you a huge advantage with double big win prizes and double boost. Well i'm not sure about double boost... since i don't have double units. Can you clarify if you get double boost since you are in TRK? k thanks.

CJ54
10-22-2013, 02:05 PM
Thank you for the report, guys. This will be forwarded to the app sec team and they will take a look.