PDA

View Full Version : GREE Please work to improve client satisfaction - Open Letter

finallyfree
10-23-2013, 07:59 PM
Open Letter to GREE

Dear GREE,
Instead of taking your time to banned forum members, would you mind to put your time and effort in "work" for the tickets that we sent???? I saw a lot of closed tickets without good solution or "cliche" copy and paste answer among our guildsmate or aka among our clients. We are human, we communicate with each other! We compete in war but we found the incompetency from your side as "server" that need to be improve. We got no result or improvement on your side.

What you did is increasing your LTQ (harder), RB (harder), EPIC (harder), War boost (which unworkable),Box Event(harder to get) and many of them have bugs still lying around.

One of my teacher used to say "life is like programming debugger", you will solve it one by one until there is no bugs but your company use another motto, Increasing bug in "every" events. This is good to have a new things in the game but would you mind to take time "seriously" to check it before launch it?

People happy with a new iPhone, yes! but if new iPhone people complained a lot about the problem what's Apple do? they launch the bug fixed! but what GREE did, is launching new events with another bugs on top of another that still not fixed.

If I'm your company investor and "accidentally" read all these comments in the forum about your clients telling you how to do your jobs, I would say your company has a lousy customer services, incompetency and not worth the investment, it's sound like a downtrend for me. Please consider this.

Do I still playing? yes, I still do, I enjoy the community more than the game itself! I have known people from everywhere around the world! I even met at least 4 people in real life after I joined your games and I thank GREE for that!

Will I stay in the forum? Probably not, because I surely will get banned after this topic has been launched and deleted in 10 mins.

One of your addiction customer
Lance

lalous666
10-23-2013, 08:44 PM
Cool story bro

King Gabriel388
10-23-2013, 09:31 PM
The thing is for players at the Top, just having to waste our time begging Gree to fix a problem is so demeaning and humiliating because of being treated like garbage that a lot are just reluctant to spend more money on this game. It is easier to stop spending money than having to deal with their incompetence. The players have money, some are millionaires, but it's dealing with the multitude of problems that constantly arise that those players cannot stand. And also the game is so Time Consuming, it's Ridiculous, it's like a full time job if you want to finish some of the events. The only thing that is Really FUN n Challenging are the Guild Wars held every 2 to 3 weeks, where we have seen RK No 2 and FUN No 1 in the last 11 wars.

JJazz
10-23-2013, 10:10 PM
I am honoured I saw the post before it will be deleted ;)

Chups Crow
10-23-2013, 10:38 PM
Your life here in the forums has now become 50/50.

lol

Fredcole
10-24-2013, 12:29 AM
Well said Lance and Gabe.

Gree, you are killing this game with the time consuming, bugs and bad CS.

What if you put out less quest and less time consuming quest instead of spreading out bugged events on top of eachother? Fix the ones you put out and hey maybe you will have the time to answer some tickets too!

King Gabriel388
10-24-2013, 02:26 AM
Eg of a problem:
Rich Customer: Gree, can you please fix this problem I've just encountered with particular details.
1 week later, Gree: Resolved, ticket closed.
Rich Customer: But Gree, you haven't even solved the problem.
2 weeks later, Gree: Hang on, let me check. Resolved, ticket CLOSED.
Rich Customer: What does it mean Resolved, ticket CLOSED when my problem hasn't been solved yet?
3 weeks later, Gree: Hang on let me check. I will pass on your problem to the Devs. Resolved, ticket closed.
Rich Customer: What does it mean when you say I will pass on my problem to the Devs?
4 weeks later, Gree: Hang on let me check. I will pass that problem onto the Devs aswell. Thank you. Resolved, ticket CLOSED.

[JAG] Ryan
10-24-2013, 03:04 AM
aGREEd 100% on all points mentioned above.

Fredcole
10-24-2013, 05:24 AM
Eg of a problem:
Rich Customer: Gree, can you please fix this problem I've just encountered with particular details.
1 week later, Gree: Resolved, ticket closed.
Rich Customer: But Gree, you haven't even solved the problem.
2 weeks later, Gree: Hang on, let me check. Resolved, ticket CLOSED.
Rich Customer: What does it mean Resolved, ticket CLOSED when my problem hasn't been solved yet?
3 weeks later, Gree: Hang on let me check. I will pass on your problem to the Devs. Resolved, ticket closed.
Rich Customer: What does it mean when you say I will pass on my problem to the Devs?
4 weeks later, Gree: Hang on let me check. I will pass that problem onto the Devs aswell. Thank you. Resolved, ticket CLOSED.

Spot on, just did this. And after the last one asking whats going on, they just suspended my account. So effectively i cant send tickets anymore. I asked CJ(hes the same Chris J who answers some tickets) in pm here in forum whats going on, but no answer. At the same time i see hes active, so he doesnt want to answer.

Just bought a big bonus again, and this is how they treat people? Gree, dont you understand that you just cant do these things?

It's all a dream
10-24-2013, 05:31 AM
if even FUN are not respected by Gree why are we even trying?

JoeDaddy
10-24-2013, 05:58 AM
Spot on, just did this. And after the last one asking whats going on, they just suspended my account. So effectively i cant send tickets anymore. I asked CJ(hes the same Chris J who answers some tickets) in pm here in forum whats going on, but no answer. At the same time i see hes active, so he doesnt want to answer.

Just bought a big bonus again, and this is how they treat people? Gree, dont you understand that you just cant do these things?

It's stories like these that just reinforce my lack of faith in Gree. If FUN members can't even get resolution to a problem, how can I expect to?

Danthorne
10-24-2013, 06:16 AM
They also need to be consistent with resolution. A guild mate and I both reported a same issue. He was refunded gems. I was not and basically was too "too bad", even after pointing out inconsistency.

Toddiekska
10-24-2013, 07:20 AM
Unfortunately, we will be viewed as complaining customers no matter what we ask for. People have stated this before, but it's so true: A company offers a product and doesn't deliver. Why are we waiting for Gree to change it's ways?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Let's "talk" with Gree through our money. I know, I know it's been suggested and tried before, BUT I propose we try one more time. If it doesn't work out or the results are not what we want, then let's move on.

Really disappointed customer.

luke8989
10-24-2013, 10:01 AM
You are wasting your time. If gree'dy ever listens to their customers, u wouldn't have a chance to post here because whatever you posted had been posted before. They are busy thinking of how to screw us over n over again instead of trying to solve all the glitches. They looked at the bank balance more than they read this forum. So don't waste your time.

E-I
10-24-2013, 10:04 AM
Customer service? What service?

P4TR1C14N
10-24-2013, 10:30 AM
I understand ppl their frustration, but complaining here is not read by others. Complaining about a game in other game communities and fora is much more effective...

Post on forums off financial investors etc where companies are discussed etc...

But again... How long are ppl complaining on these forums? Months and months... What did change since then? ... Nothing and thats what frustrates ppl. It only gets worse...

Stay calm ppl... It is what it is and you always can stop playing. You are the one that decides, nit gree

Billyfarmer
10-24-2013, 03:38 PM
I'm in a top 75-50 guild, we have had 7 people quit this week. They have parked there characters in our mini guild and left the game. Strangely enough they are still all present in our chat. Gree when 15% of paying customers give up in a single week your formula is broken. Reasons cited, too much time commitment, too expensive and not fun anymore.

Vclone
10-24-2013, 04:47 PM
I know for a fact and from personal experience that they read these threads. The thing that gets me is that they don't really care about us. The care about profits

garen argon
10-24-2013, 06:07 PM
I understand ppl their frustration, but complaining here is not read by others. Complaining about a game in other game communities and fora is much more effective...

But again... How long are ppl complaining on these forums? Months and months... What did change since then? ... Nothing and thats what frustrates ppl. It only gets worse...

Stay calm ppl... It is what it is and you always can stop playing. You are the one that decides, nit gree

You nailed it.

Tojo
10-24-2013, 06:49 PM
You nailed it.

Disagree. If you just noticed Gree locked the
4 threads that brought up the current problem
With the Witch's lair. They are watching! Would be
Foolish not to post a bug. Money guilds will
Always get attention. Moderate to free need
Numbers. Forum is monitored hourly by Gree.

the_bob
10-24-2013, 06:52 PM
Lol, this thread again. Good luck.

Gree only listens to people who talk with their wallets. Buy a lot of gems? Gree will listen to you. Don't buy them? Who the hell are you? You're nobody.

finallyfree
10-24-2013, 07:09 PM
GREE monitor the forum and banned forum members frequently.

with example reason to get banned..
1. How to take a "break" on addiction of KA (this can cause permanent banned)
2. GREE s*cks... (this can get fast like 10 mins and the thread deleted)
etc. etc...

So, IF GREE work hard on bug and ban the hackers in games like you ban forum members, that's surely be awesome!

Would you mind to put a KPI in your programmers, your customer services, your art dep. following detail?

Programmers :
1. 0 bugs from previous, repeat, and concurring events (of course!)
2. No bugs with newer events

If you can put this programmers KPI in, I'm sure they would work their ass off or else you should lay off those lazy ass programmers.

Customer Services :
1. No "cliche" response, with our developers working on it and closed the ticket. Leave the ticket open and after you fix it give the full answer of what happen.
2. Satisfaction Survey can be send after happy customers leave that's your CS would get the best performance. I got survey and leave me hanging in the midst with unsolve problem, you get big ZERO from me.

Art Dep :
1. NO RECURRING usage of the same monsters picture at all. We saw how many repeat monsters with different name? (at least, change the color, dammit!)
2. Check the forum frequently for requested the honor unit to your contribute customers (You did that for sh@dow and FUN, this is great, keep it going! we are expecting for Lady Poppi(TEQ) as well)

Are we expecting from GREE much? We love the community,we played in KA... we have FUN! but a bit of finetune would be really help to increase satisfaction from all of us.

Lance

finallyfree
10-24-2013, 07:11 PM

Gree only listens to people who talk with their wallets. Buy a lot of gems? Gree will listen to you. Don't buy them? Who the hell are you? You're nobody.

Yup, I'm nobody in FUN. :rolleyes:

Fredcole
10-25-2013, 12:21 AM

I disagree. Complaining other places will just make less play it. It wont help us. I dont want Gree to get bankrupt and put down this game, just listen to what customers say. You(and others) put it like that you can always stop playing, but why? I want to play this game, i like it. I just want Gree to listen to what my problems are and i think as a paying customer they should. And i think the only way to make them listen is if everyone that is unhappy complain about it.

Fredcole
10-25-2013, 12:22 AM

Read back and you will see that you are completely wrong. Gree dont listen to anyone anymore, and i dont think they will benefit from it.

Vclone
10-25-2013, 09:02 AM
I want Gree to be proactive. I want them to do a better job. I have mad suggestions and created threads on how they can do better. I want to continue playing this game.

P4TR1C14N
10-25-2013, 10:55 AM
I disagree. Complaining other places will just make less play it. It wont help us. I dont want Gree to get bankrupt and put down this game, just listen to what customers say. You(and others) put it like that you can always stop playing, but why? I want to play this game, i like it. I just want Gree to listen to what my problems are and i think as a paying customer they should. And i think the only way to make them listen is if everyone that is unhappy complain about it.

We all like the game. We hate how it works and how players get threated. Do you remember 3 months ago when gree talked to all top guilds in person and made statements about listening to the community and improving things. Well... Lets measure what improved... Give one aspect in the game that improved..
- did customer service improve? No... It got worse
- did we get more time between wars? No... They reduced with another week
- did we get less parrallel events? No... We got more
- did we get less bugs? No... We got more
- did we get original artwork? No... We still get reused images
- did we get better communication on forum? No... We still need to beg for an answer and wait weeks sometimes

So tell me what improved? The fact they port the same features as in CC and MW... Damn... How original.

Am i subjective? Yep... As i am playing this game and invest lots off time. Am i objective about the facts... Yes, it is what it is.

Fredcole
10-25-2013, 02:39 PM
We all like the game. We hate how it works and how players get threated. Do you remember 3 months ago when gree talked to all top guilds in person and made statements about listening to the community and improving things. Well... Lets measure what improved... Give one aspect in the game that improved..
- did customer service improve? No... It got worse
- did we get more time between wars? No... They reduced with another week
- did we get less parrallel events? No... We got more
- did we get less bugs? No... We got more
- did we get original artwork? No... We still get reused images
- did we get better communication on forum? No... We still need to beg for an answer and wait weeks sometimes

So tell me what improved? The fact they port the same features as in CC and MW... Damn... How original.

Am i subjective? Yep... As i am playing this game and invest lots off time. Am i objective about the facts... Yes, it is what it is.

Well looks like we agree after all then;)

C-Clone
10-25-2013, 04:29 PM
I agree to this thread completely. I have been in a top three guild since the start of the wars and have spent a ton of money playing this game. I love the people here but feel disrespected by Gree with there lack of care to their customers. I know they will not make everyone happy but they hardly make anyone happy. I too have decided to stop spending money on this game as well. Leaving the players in my guild made it a very hard decision but Gree did not.

Vclone
10-25-2013, 08:30 PM
There goes one more paying customer, Gree. When will you wake up and realize that you are going about it all wrong. Listen to us. Yes, there will always be the next customer, but you can have them all if you just figure it out. We want to be here, but you keep pushing us out.

I live in a big US city with high taxes, high poverty, inadequate schools, and overt government corruption. People are always leaving for a better life outside the city. New people come in, because it is actually a great place to live. Taxes go up and services go down. Then they see it for what it is and choose to move. Now the city is in trouble because there is no tax base. This is you, Gree.

King Gabriel388
10-26-2013, 12:16 AM
There goes one more paying customer, Gree. When will you wake up and realize that you are going about it all wrong. Listen to us. Yes, there will always be the next customer, but you can have them all if you just figure it out. We want to be here, but you keep pushing us out.

I live in a big US city with high taxes, high poverty, inadequate schools, and overt government corruption. People are always leaving for a better life outside the city. New people come in, because it is actually a great place to live. Taxes go up and services go down. Then they see it for what it is and choose to move. Now the city is in trouble because there is no tax base. This is you, Gree.

Very true. Even a good drug dealer looks after his customers better than Gree does. I remember an incident. There was this good drug dealer who was caught selling drugs. Now the cops wanted to pin a manslaughter charge on him for a case whereby a drug user died using his alleged created drugs. The good drug dealer's response was, "That is impossible to occur. When I make my drugs, I am very careful how I make it. I then test the drugs by giving free samples to a few of my selected customers with carefully and clearly prescribed conditions of use. The selected customers must then all give their approval for the drugs before distribution because that is their duty to their fellow drug users. That is why all users of my drugs trust in me because they know that I care for them knowing full well I maybe responsible for their lives when they use my drugs." "And I have witnesses who can testify to what I have said", he added.