PDA

View Full Version : GREE moved up the war dates

E-I
10-24-2013, 04:50 AM
You thought you were going to get a nice little break after everyone complained about wars being too close to each other?

WRONG!

GREE just moved up the next war by a week. This is utter BS, and GREE sucks for it. And if I had to guess, we will be getting a 5 day war over Thanksgiving weekend just a few weeks later.

E-I
10-24-2013, 04:54 AM
Also, three concurrent events is really annoying. Especially when one of them is buggy as hell, and another requires an obscene amount of gold to complete. This game becomes more irritating and less fun ever single day.

Alexius
10-24-2013, 05:19 AM
Why wouldn't they move it up? Obviously no matter how expensive it is people will still pay it...

KenjoMegi1
10-24-2013, 06:12 AM
I am also frustrated just like last war. We need more space between wars. There isn't enough time to recoup.
Why did they change the date 7 days anyway? Why did they cut out two event and make the war earlier? New players cant hardly do these events since there aren't any weapons or armor being given to help them. We have some members that cant kill the mobs, where is the fun in that?

-Kenjo Megi
Scions of Abaddon

E-I
10-24-2013, 06:34 AM
Why did they change the date 7 days anyway? Why did they cut out two event and make the war earlier?

They won't even have rankings out by the start of next war. They will still be to busy counting the profits from the FUN/RK showdown. I don't know why Gree thinks it is acceptable.

Spazzer
10-24-2013, 06:50 AM
They continue to do this even after people have repeatedly asked them not to. Not surprised at all.

Lobo731
10-24-2013, 06:58 AM
Probably has something to do with the fact that maybe then they can run a war event over Thanksgiving Weekend and make it longer.... Look at the calendar ....more people will play (pay?lol) when they have days off....

JPNy
10-24-2013, 07:27 AM
Why wouldn't they move it up? Obviously no matter how expensive it is people will still pay it...

Also because some people need to organise a little to have time fighting during this WE.
What is not correct from Gree is that they announced a date for next war, people like me take this into account, and then they change the date.

OK I won't die if I don't participate next war (indeed I won't) and there are things much more serious, but it is a matter of principle when a company claim to sell services like Gree.

Frostpocket
10-24-2013, 08:30 AM
Why bother to correlate events, only to change them at will. GREE never listens to its customer; it listens to the sound of their credit cards. What used to be a good event ; a chance for people to enjoy good old competition, with or without gems, has turned for me, into a chore and I am going to leave my guild, so that I can just enjoy the game, without yet another war.

Alexius
10-24-2013, 08:31 AM
Also because some people need to organise a little to have time fighting during this WE.
What is not correct from Gree is that they announced a date for next war, people like me take this into account, and then they change the date.

OK I won't die if I don't participate next war (indeed I won't) and there are things much more serious, but it is a matter of principle when a company claim to sell services like Gree.

I agree entirely. If gree didn't see a benefit to having wars so frequently they wouldn't go through the trouble of doing it. The problem is that no matter how much gree asks of us we oblige them. Until we speak with our money and our feet don't expect them to stop trying to get more out of us. Simple economics.

It's too bad that people are willing to shell out more and more money to get/stay on top of a game.

Toddiekska
10-24-2013, 08:47 AM
I totally agree Alexius. One minor detail I see with your comment is about getting/staying on top, which I wish people would understand. If one starts now, they will forever remain behind. People should realize by now that percentages will forever pull the people above you even further away.

Time to scale back and speak with our money or just plain retire, as many great people have already done.

Rasputin
10-24-2013, 09:03 AM
You thought you were going to get a nice little break after everyone complained about wars being too close to each other?

WRONG!

GREE just moved up the next war by a week. This is utter BS, and GREE sucks for it. And if I had to guess, we will be getting a 5 day war over Thanksgiving weekend just a few weeks later.

OMG! It's three weeks between wars. AGAIN! For the 10th time in a row! *shocked*

hey, I have an idea, next time Gree posts a schedule that indicates a schedule other than 3 weeks and then goes back to the standard 3 week cycle, lets get all indignant and start a thread flaming Gree for not being so transparent. I mean, changing it to 3 weeks? Nobody could guess that! How dare they! /sarcasm

Get over it.

Alexius
10-24-2013, 09:03 AM
I totally agree Alexius. One minor detail I see with your comment is about getting/staying on top, which I wish people would understand. If one starts now, they will forever remain behind. People should realize by now that percentages will forever pull the people above you even further away.

Time to scale back and speak with our money or just plain retire, as many great people have already done.

Yup here's your plan for people that want to become an elite player:

1. join FUN

2. Pay Gree

3. Repeat 2

4. Repeat 2 and 3

5. Repeat 2, then 3, then 4

6. Repeat 2,3,4 and 5

7. File for divorce and bankruptcy and repeat steps 2-6.

8. Repeat 2-6

9. Repeat number 8.

Voxker
10-24-2013, 10:28 AM
Tbh I wouldn't mind waiting a week before the next event post war comes. But when they want to rush everything, it just makes people mad, this isn't right :/

P4TR1C14N
10-24-2013, 10:32 AM
Wihii... I am so happy next war is so soon. And i'm so happy i can say this every 3 weeks.

Thanks gree. Please more events as i don't know what to do during my nights yet.

Valid or
10-24-2013, 11:45 AM
Hmm.
Are all of gree's other games the same, MW, CC..ect on there event cycles?(3weeks or less) Or do they get a longer cycle?
And they are just picking on us?

Lucky Day
10-24-2013, 12:00 PM
I almost certain that Gree hacked my phone and copied my date book. Lol! Everytime they change the date, it's always on a weekend I'm busy! Thanks Gree! Another outstanding job!

Alexius
10-24-2013, 12:06 PM
Hmm.
Are all of gree's other games the same, MW, CC..ect on there event cycles?(3weeks or less) Or do they get a longer cycle?

We have had two KA wars since the last MW war.

Valid or
10-24-2013, 12:22 PM
We have had two KA wars since the last MW war.
Ok they are picking on us.
MW makes more cash for them than KA acc. To the list of top grossing games. So why not take a clue from that and extend the time in between wars? Instead of rushing us and trying to squeeze more out of us in a short time frame, if we don't have the cash we can't spend it, give us more time so we can spend more.

E-I
10-24-2013, 12:31 PM
Hmm.
But look at all the money you will save!

Chups Crow
10-24-2013, 01:27 PM
What's new? They do it every war. After every war, they schedule wrong dates.

Darth Randy
10-24-2013, 01:53 PM
They would move it to two weeks if they thought it would add more profit. I think they are in milking mode............my tit has gone dry.

senna
10-24-2013, 02:02 PM
They would move it to two weeks if they thought it would add more profit. I think they are in milking mode............my tit has gone dry.

LOL, that's funny. Milk the next.

Dragon Buster
10-24-2013, 04:10 PM
I think we were promised one war per month, not every 3 weeks. I guess it's time for another gems-free war... yeah, that will show them (kinda like the last one)

Vclone
10-24-2013, 04:50 PM
I agree that a gem free war will really hit them and make them realize that they can't mess with us. This last conquest proves, however, that a gem free war will not happen. The top 1 and 2 guilds will stop at nothing to win.

Generic_Username
10-24-2013, 05:07 PM
Why is everybody surprised by this? War has always and will be every 2 weeks. I dont understand why ppl are complaining, this trend has been with us for 10 wars.

Zepson
10-25-2013, 05:13 AM
Not everyone that plays this game lives in the USA...

Probably has something to do with the fact that maybe then they can run a war event over Thanksgiving Weekend and make it longer.... Look at the calendar ....more people will play (pay?lol) when they have days off....

Rasputin
10-25-2013, 08:20 AM
Why is everybody surprised by this? War has always and will be every 2 weeks. I dont understand why ppl are complaining, this trend has been with us for 10 wars.

Exactly (except that it's 3 weeks, not 2. But whatever). Looking at the calendar, the next war will be over Thanksgiving weekend beginning on Black Friday. You heard it here first, so no whining when the dates are confirmed in about 3 weeks. Plan accordingly.

Sirius
10-25-2013, 11:24 AM
Hi folks,

Let's keep the feedback a bit more polite. Everyone's feedback regarding event dates does get look at and considered.

zach123
10-25-2013, 12:55 PM
Sorry but thats a load of bull Sirius a majority of the forum posts never get replied to as well as posts by the highest paying players i.e. fun and you say you look at the forum threads when there are issues from months ago that have not been solved. I don't care if i get banned.

┴ed
10-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Hi folks,

Let's keep the feedback a bit more polite. Everyone's feedback regarding event dates does get look at and considered.

"Considered" for about two days, when the next event schedule is posted at the end of war, and then quickly shortened to accomodate maximum cash inflow to Gree, all the time while fixing a bug ridden LTQ.....

P4TR1C14N
10-25-2013, 01:20 PM
Hi folks,

Sorry sirius, that line is getting old. Same was told months ago by your management. Don't sell air please... You ask the same from your community to have respect. We wait on respect from your company towards the player base and their needs/wishes instead off getting the same standard response on tickets on these fora. Would that be possible or is that too much asked? I hope this request is polite enough...

Perfuzzie
10-25-2013, 02:00 PM
Hi folks,

look how polite he lies to everyone :rolleyes:

Zenobia
10-25-2013, 02:15 PM
Hi folks,

LMFAO. Yes. The people say, nay, BEG for 4 weeks between wars. Gree looks at that feedback and says "we hear you, and our response is 'screw what you want we want more money' so we will make the wars 3 weeks apart every time, unless making it 2 or 4 weeks apart ensures we ruin yet another big family holiday weekend for you.

ETA: You know, he's being cute. Technically he's NOT lying. He is saying they read what we write. And "consider" it. That they read it, then after consideration steadfastly refuse to make the changes people beg for over and over again is NOT technically a lie. It's just not admitting that our feedback means nothing to them - only how many gems are bough means anything at all to them.

Throner
10-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Can't we have war a weekend, then a normal weekend, then raid boss, then normal again and so on? I know Gree has to make money, but if people keeps quitting that's gonna be hard.

P4TR1C14N
10-27-2013, 11:38 PM
Can't we have war a weekend, then a normal weekend, then raid boss, then normal again and so on? I know Gree has to make money, but if people keeps quitting that's gonna be hard.

Ask them nice and polite here and i'm sure they do read your request and 'consider' it. Best to open a thread for it in order not to polute this one.

Another option is to open a support ticket and do your request. They will for sure answer nicely with 'thanks for your feedback. We'll pass it to the developers and consider it', followed with 'your ticket is closed'.

So you see... Quite some options and they really do listen as that is what they keep saying us.

Thanks for being so constructive and polite. We all appreciate it, including gree.

Frostpocket
10-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Hi folks,

With the greatest respect Sirius, I don't doubt what you write. However, the considerations are GREE's. You don't listen, nor for that matter value your customers. We have asked for wars to be further apart. You have 'considered' and decided that that this not going to happen. You 'hear us' but you don't listen and then have the audacity to complain when people dare to voice their opinions, which don't concur with yours.

Shame on you.