PDA

View Full Version : LTQ mobs resetting health: We're working on this now

CJ54
10-24-2013, 10:51 AM
Hey all, we're looking for the issue that is causing Granny Fortuna to reset health. As soon as we find it, we'll push a fix. I'll update this thread when that happens.

Deadwater
10-24-2013, 10:59 AM
can we send in tickets regarding the extra xp?

Can support not push all those on normal goal 20 through to heroic goal 1?

KM KAge
10-24-2013, 11:02 AM
can send in tickets regarding the extra xp?

This is non limited to lvl 20. Lvl 20 is just the most obvious, as it takes more than 1 full energy bar to kill the mob. The regen issue happens at all, or at least most levels. For 1-19 it just means that you need enough energy for a kill, not just a hit.

This problem was first reported over 17 hours ago on a much lowere level.

CJ54
10-24-2013, 11:07 AM
can send in tickets regarding the extra xp?

Support can't adjust xp totals, so no to the first one.

The second one, first the issue would have to be fixed, and we may not be able to due to the number of reports. We don't currently have a way to batch complete goals for people, so advancing everyone a step manually would take several days minimum just for the reports currently in the queue.

Deadwater
10-24-2013, 11:12 AM
Support can't adjust xp totals, so no to the first one.

The second one, first the issue would have to be fixed, and we may not be able to due to the number of reports. We don't currently have a way to batch complete goals for people, so advancing everyone a step manually would take several days minimum just for the reports currently in the queue.

Ok thanks CJ. I was just wondering if I should send in a ticket for it. Seems pointless. So lets just get this fixed so we can continue to motor through it.

Tojo
10-24-2013, 11:13 AM
Txs for the info but my concern is the gems I
Spent and wasted. My ticket response told
Me to delete and reinstall. Nothing of the gems
I wasted. Please help. Ty

Berneburg
10-24-2013, 11:13 AM
Potentially easier to just extend the LTQ. Not sure how long most have been affected, but I have been stopped for 8 hours.

TK275
10-24-2013, 11:15 AM
Honestly, your customers do not care about the lack of properly staffing within your company. We only care about being treated right and getting the level of support we deserve. The support staff has had a "we are understaffed" message for about a year now, its time to increase the capacity of the support team and that's not our problem.

Step up and do whats right for the customers, not whats easy.

Big-R
10-24-2013, 11:16 AM
Will the gems wasted by the resets be refunded and the event extended to cover the time it's caused me to lose?

Hersh
10-24-2013, 11:21 AM
This is not limited to granny, if has happened to me EVERY TIME I don't finish a creature off. What kind of compensation are we talking here? I've wasted several hours, thousands of energy, and hundreds of xp.

Nudist
10-24-2013, 11:23 AM
This is not limited to granny, if has happened to me EVERY TIME I don't finish a creature off. What kind of compensation are we talking here? I've wasted several hours, thousands of energy, and hundreds of xp.

Im in the same boat.

Silent follower
10-24-2013, 11:35 AM
I reported this in a ticket on lvl10/20 like 16 hrs ago...

Nudist
10-24-2013, 11:41 AM
I actually just finished a level 19 and did not get credit for the kill period. This is bad.

The red Baron
10-24-2013, 11:44 AM
Open the heroic mode together with the standard mode. When the bug is fixed we can go back and close the standard mode. There is no big benefit for those never reaching the heroic mode, but for all others its fair.

Hersh
10-24-2013, 11:56 AM
Open the heroic mode together with the standard mode. When the bug is fixed we can go back and close the standard mode. There is no big benefit for those never reaching the heroic mode, but for all others its fair.

This^^^^^^

CJ54
10-24-2013, 12:00 PM
This is non limited to lvl 20. Lvl 20 is just the most obvious, as it takes more than 1 full energy bar to kill the mob. The regen issue happens at all, or at least most levels. For 1-19 it just means that you need enough energy for a kill, not just a hit.

This problem was first reported over 17 hours ago on a much lowere level.

We got the reports, we know it isn't just level 20. Engineers are still on this but no update yet.

Step up and do whats right for the customers, not whats easy.

There's a difference between "hard but possible" and "not possible within the timeframe of the event". Anything done is going to have to be globally applied rather than through tickets.

That'd be a good quick-fix, but the event structure for LTQs is mostly hard-coded into the client so it isn't something that we can tweak quickly.

Spydrax
10-24-2013, 12:03 PM
Since we can't be credited our exp losses, &
We sitting at 20/20 can't be pushed through collectively &
We've lost game time as well as RL time,

I'd request GREE send 75 gems out to the players stuck, and if not able to segregate, then to all of KA. This is more than fair considering this is not of our doing.
Figuring a mountain costs the player, $100 US, and GREE nothing to produce, this shouldn't be an issue.

In RL terms, I sent my ticket in at 08:00 and it's now 15:00. That's 7 hrs. I can assure you I haven't spent every moment in game.... However, between constantly checking here, in game and other chat venues, Not to mention this being on my mind the whole time, I'd say $100 has been spent in real money for me. So asking for 75, for 3 partial bars isn't outlandish.

And since we've got your attention: might I make a suggestion: since we seem to be having so many programming errors, would it be unheard of to take a month off of complicated events between a pair of wars, only turn on simple events.. And get your programmers and testers our in front of these events more?

As it's being said EVERYWHERE, this game, once a lot of fun, is turning into work for many. Maybe this is a time everyone should take a step back, reboot, and get back online.... Sometimes, you just need to stop pushing, collect yourself, correct and get all the people and actions in line and focused, then things go smoother.

Smoother means more money; rough means more aggravation and unhappy players not spending.

IMHO.

The red Baron
10-24-2013, 12:22 PM
Starting with full energy, i could kill lv20 with 3 refills. 60 gems.
Having best weopon and armor (Da'ran Guardian, Bane of Da'ran)
I got the reward and i am now in heroic.
For those who wont wait.

Quisp
10-24-2013, 12:22 PM
Send out a Mountin of gems to all players who are at level 20 when the fix happens

OR

Reset the timmer when the fix happens so we get the time back and dont have to spend gems to finish.

syKosis
10-24-2013, 12:25 PM
Agreed. A timer reset once the problem is corrected would be an easy/cheap/effective way of remedying this situation.

Zenobia
10-24-2013, 12:27 PM
Since we know for a fact that it is possible to do (based on it having been "corrected" in past LTQs), it seems to me the appropriate response now is to change the granny's health, and the price of hitting her in terms of both energy and XP, to 1, 1, 1 once she has been made kill-able.

Raistlin-MN
10-24-2013, 12:28 PM
Send out a Mountin of gems to all players who are at level 20 when the fix happens

^^^^This, but not until about 10pm CST, please, as I need a little more time to get to 20 myself...

*Please note, I am totally kidding...mostly

E-I
10-24-2013, 12:30 PM
Since we know for a fact that it is possible to do (based on it having been "corrected" in past LTQs), it seems to me the appropriate response now is to change the granny's health, and the price of hitting her in terms of both energy and XP, to 1, 1, 1 once she has been made kill-able.

That is a brilliant and simple solution that will make everybody happy.

Gree will hate it. :p

txstud903
10-24-2013, 12:38 PM
That is a great idea Zenobia maybe you should apply for a position at Gree inc.

Shwa
10-24-2013, 12:39 PM
How about you stop the LTQ so timer can be reset or what not. And then you won't have continually tickets pouring in tell you about a bug you already know about. Plus this would save me from tell Guild that LTQ is messed up.

TK275
10-24-2013, 12:41 PM
There's a difference between "hard but possible" and "not possible within the timeframe of the event". Anything done is going to have to be globally applied rather than through tickets.

Working on a fix for this event within its timeframe is understandable. Sometimes a quick global fix is needed, but this is a reoccurring theme. Every event lately has had its share of bugs and issues.

Ideally the devs and QAs should be ahead of these issues, but bugs do and will slip through. This brings me back to my original point of improving customer service. Customer service can ease the frustration of almost any bug if its done well, having it be nonexistent just adds to the problem.

Rasputin
10-24-2013, 01:08 PM
Have you guys tried rebooting the app to download the newest data set?

Chups Crow
10-24-2013, 01:22 PM
Guess what's happening. So I'm hitting the Granny and not logging out.....waiting for my really slow refill (5 a minute). While waiting the screen would go dark but at least Granny's not regenerating. Anyway.....giving hits to Granny when my energy is refilling, I notice that it's doing 2000+ in attacks, I was happy right? Wrong. Granny's HP is not moving......wasted XP......oh gosh. What a pain.

Joie
10-24-2013, 02:03 PM
We will get the ole 50 gems and sorry guys AGAIN. It's no wonder your stock is in the tank

Guido69
10-24-2013, 02:04 PM
...waiting

Guido69
10-24-2013, 02:05 PM
...and waiting

Pile it on guys...

Spydrax
10-24-2013, 02:09 PM
Have you guys tried rebooting the app to download the newest data set?
I've deleted the app and nothing. Considering we have CJ on here telling us all there's a problem, I tend to think its more than just deleting and redo unloading the app.

I tres hitting her every :02; but then she regenerated again. Others are reporting they beat her and get nothing for the effort.

I'm waiting on CJ to say problem corrected with my kingdoms standing idle until then.

Deadwater
10-24-2013, 02:10 PM
...and waiting

Pile it on guys...

And been waiting all day.....

Skyraiders
10-24-2013, 02:11 PM
And we are still waiting.........

Rastlin
10-24-2013, 02:12 PM
I received a reply from GREE that they have more than one report on the issue, and that they are trying to get it fixed. We will all just have to wait until they do.

Lobo731
10-24-2013, 02:25 PM
so is the recommendation NOT to do Level 20 until it is fixed???

Guido69
10-24-2013, 02:31 PM
...waiting still

Skyraiders
10-24-2013, 02:31 PM
so is the recommendation NOT to do Level 20 until it is fixed???

This is a ....proceed at your own risk!!

Joie
10-24-2013, 02:32 PM
Here is a quick fix guys first delete the app, second...... Well there is no second

bird1992
10-24-2013, 02:44 PM
...waiting still

Nacon10
10-24-2013, 02:46 PM
fix is out. go to in game store and buy gems .

Hazzardguy
10-24-2013, 02:48 PM
Potentially easier to just extend the LTQ. Not sure how long most have been affected, but I have been stopped for 8 hours.
Been stopped for 16 hours!! GREE needs to add a day to the LTQ!

Chups Crow
10-24-2013, 03:04 PM
I received a reply from GREE that they have more than one report on the issue, and that they are trying to get it fixed. We will all just have to wait until they do.

Sup Chups. ;)

txstud903
10-24-2013, 03:29 PM
So how's that fix comin along?!? Been waiting almost 18 hrs

Wolfyz
10-24-2013, 03:38 PM
Please tell us when the fix will be out

Chups Crow
10-24-2013, 03:48 PM
Still 5 more days...it's gonna be alright. :D

Dragon Buster
10-24-2013, 03:59 PM
Yeah, I think we already have enough hackers (and hacker guilds) to deal with in the game to have GREE developers joining that club... :rolleyes:

Hersh
10-24-2013, 04:37 PM
Better have a timer reset on this thing...Or the gem equivalent of ~20 hrs of refills given to everyone

CJ54
10-24-2013, 05:00 PM
Hotfix is out, everyone into the new dataset.

If anyone is seeing this issue occur with anyone *except* the LTQ mob, please let us know the name of the mob in question.

E-I
10-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Better have a timer reset on this thing...Or the gem equivalent of ~20 hrs of refills given to everyone

They won't. You honestly have to wonder if some of these bugs are put in to reduce the amount of time you can compete in the quest without gems. These bugs just happen way to often.

TK275
10-24-2013, 05:04 PM

If anyone is seeing this issue occur with anyone *except* the LTQ mob, please let us know the name of the mob in question.

I have the new data set 20131024_13 and now when I hit the mob the health bar doesn't move at all. I don't know if I'm decreasing its health and the bar doesn't show or what's going on.

Anyone else seeing this?

Deadwater
10-24-2013, 05:06 PM

Still not working, can't do ANY damage on her now.

Nacon10
10-24-2013, 05:07 PM

Hit 3 times the hp bar didn't move. Lol check again buddy

AppleMacGuy
10-24-2013, 05:08 PM
The granny's energy is not decreasing now for me when I attack

msyan180
10-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Same here.

TK275
10-24-2013, 05:11 PM
I'm doing damage in the 2000 damage range now, to bad it doesn't register

Bb233
10-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Same thing. Still not fixed.

Dragon Buster
10-24-2013, 05:13 PM
lol.. Indestructible mobs don't need to regenerate. Problem fixed.

Chingachgook
10-24-2013, 05:16 PM
Same problem. The damage is increasing by the sum of my previous hits in a sequence, but the health bar remains full.

tikilew
10-24-2013, 05:19 PM
Same here...no movemet of the health bar.

T bells
10-24-2013, 05:22 PM
I also spent gems to get threw the last
Level 20/20. Are u going to give me
My gems back for your screw up?You
Gree needs to step up and make the
Players who spend their gems, whole
Again. I love this game, but your
Customer service SUCKS!!!!!

T Bells

Beerburp
10-24-2013, 05:27 PM
yes this is horrible have to spend gems to get through a portion of the quest I wouldn't have to spend gems all because you can't figure your own game out. Some compensation I think is in order!!!!!

Miranda6900
10-24-2013, 05:33 PM
My granny is still resetting when I exit the game.

Jnsolberg
10-24-2013, 05:33 PM
I hit the mob on 30/30. And the health bar doesn't move....some fix....

Weepit
10-24-2013, 05:48 PM
Hey Gree, turn the game off for a week and get your stuff together.

This is pathetic. You can't fix things and you cannot create a quest that works.

I sincerely hope your company gets sued for all the gemmers you steal from.

I find it remarkable you are still in business.

syKosis
10-24-2013, 05:48 PM
Sorry this fix didn't work. Restarted my device as well. In doing normal damage, but the health bar isn't moving at all.

Weepit
10-24-2013, 05:55 PM
Yet in the gree sux thread the Gree worker tells a user "don't be a jerk"

Who is the bigger jerk? Someone who gets treated badly and throws a few insults in a forum?

Or a company that routinely screws users with piss poor code and terrible customer support?

Belcar
10-24-2013, 06:00 PM
I submitted a ticket .. but I also observed the following between my two accounts:

The one that had a health reset on Monsters previously ... Now has a Granny Fortuna whose health bar does not seem properly affected by damage - my normal damage amount being shown for the attack (maybe has a huge hp pool set in error?)

My second account had not attempted Granny Fortuna until AFTER the hot fix, because of these issues, and now appears to do normal damage to the monster. (The health bar dropping by a fair amount on each hit, and currently, staying down on a game restart).

----
Reinstalling the game on my first account had no affect .. Hence my assumption on the huge health pool the currently spawned Granny Fortuna might have.

mmalkove
10-24-2013, 06:00 PM
They obviously made a code change recently since there is nothing special on this LTQ why not just change it back? Just give us a simple quick fix?? I would like to proceed, my LLP is stuck even lower

Hersh
10-24-2013, 06:01 PM
Is there a fix yet? I'd like to get on with it? As it is I already missed the opportunity to use my one day off to get this ltq done. Wonder what kind of compensation will be given...

KM KAge
10-24-2013, 06:03 PM
I also spent gems to get threw the last
Level 20/20. Are u going to give me
My gems back for your screw up?You
Gree needs to step up and make the
Players who spend their gems, whole
Again. I love this game, but your
Customer service SUCKS!!!!!

T Bells
When I had gems removed from my account due to the connection errors in the last set of wars, I got back the message .....While I am unable to compensate for this issue, I took the liberty to pass your feedback to our developers ....
This is like going to the car mechanic, having him hit the car with a hammer and charging me to get it repaired. What makes it galling is that others DID get "compensated for this issue". This is becoming very tiresome.

Alexius
10-24-2013, 06:09 PM
Ugh..............

the_bob
10-24-2013, 06:09 PM
Reinstalling the game on my first account had no affect .. Hence my assumption on the huge health pool the currently spawned Granny Fortuna might have.

Same here Belcar. I got to 20/20 before the hotfix and waited. Now when I attack Granny only a tiny sliver of health drops away when I hit for 375 damage.

TK275
10-24-2013, 06:16 PM
I wonder if everyone who spawned the Granny before the hot fix will just get screwed and be stuck on 20/20 for the rest of the event?

Nudist
10-24-2013, 06:26 PM
I wonder if everyone who spawned the Granny before the hot fix will just get screwed and be stuck on 20/20 for the rest of the event?

We'll see but a lot of us have wasted a ton of time to even get to that point.

SF Shadow87
10-24-2013, 06:30 PM
I've been stuck on 20/20 since 9 am yesterday an its nearly midday here now GREE really needs to start fixing these bugs before releasing events

Chups Crow
10-24-2013, 06:36 PM
Guess what's happening. So I'm hitting the Granny and not logging out.....waiting for my really slow refill (5 a minute). While waiting the screen would go dark but at least Granny's not regenerating. Anyway.....giving hits to Granny when my energy is refilling, I notice that it's doing 2000+ in attacks, I was happy right? Wrong. Granny's HP is not moving......wasted XP......oh gosh. What a pain.

I posted this way before CJ said there was a fix. JFYI.

Rastlin
10-24-2013, 06:56 PM
Great well I have a NEW problem. Now I have 2 mobs in 20, and neither one will go down in health when I hit them.... Another ticket sent...how many issues for just one event am I going to have GREE?

Milamber
10-24-2013, 07:16 PM
What I do not understand is that CJ posts that there is a fix and within minutes everyone is posting that it's still broken. Surely the thing to do to support a customer community would be to say "hey, we are seeing this and working on it... We're really sorry, etc."

Instead, the silence is deafening.

CJ, I do appreciate your situation in supporting the community, being the public face here, apparently single handedly, but the silence in response really does reinforce the reasons behind the frustration here.

PS. While you're at it, can the Witch's Lair quest get fixed too? One of your programmers accidentally put an extra 0 at the end of all of the build and upgrade costs. Thanks!

Darth Randy
10-24-2013, 07:17 PM
You know, I've always chalked up the bugs do to Gree tweaking content constantly and therefor opening up the possibility of mor bugs, but this event is cut and dry, bare bones basi quest, and still you messed it up.

Give everyone 100 gems for the expressed purpose of completing 19 and 20 normal mode. I have no idea if the problem persists in heroic mode.

Miranda6900
10-24-2013, 07:22 PM
Indeed it does. 30/30 has the same problem as 20/20.

E-I
10-24-2013, 07:23 PM
You know, I've always chalked up the bugs do to Gree tweaking content constantly and therefor opening up the possibility of mor bugs, but this event is cut and dry, bare bones basi quest, and still you messed it up.
Exactly. This is the same damn quest layout that pops up 4-5 times per month. How do you manage to screw it up?

Finsfan
10-24-2013, 07:25 PM
I usually don't complain, but this is getting silly. I know gree is working hard on the issue but we've lost an entire day and its going to be expensive to catch back up.

rsd007
10-24-2013, 07:25 PM
It happened several times before, it'll happen again in the future, bugged events and releases, and many times we get the same response, support can't do that to fix the mess.
CJ, please write a tool for your support team that can fix XP gain (reduce XP, level down player if needed, remove skill points if needed etc) refund used gems in the last x hours.
Too hard? maybe but absolutely needed

this_is_my_user_name
10-24-2013, 07:38 PM
Health just reset on 19/20. Glad this is "fixed"...

Milamber
10-24-2013, 07:50 PM
"Dear Kingdom Age Community,

It has come to our attention that a great many of you are addicted to spending gems. The feedback has been incredibly helpful in our ongoing development of the Kingdom Age user experience.

You said:
I want to spend more gems!
I'm tired of being prevented from spending gems just because an LTQ has ended at 30/30 heroic!

Fear not! We have heard your cries!

In response we have created the Hunter's Moon *Unlimited* LTQ.
In this event you can spend all the gems you want without fear of finishing the quest ahead of time.
That's right, spend as many gems as you can spend for the next 5 days and 4 hours!

No need to thank us. We already know.

Yours,
Truly GREEdy

PS. We call to your attention the clause in the EULA that states that we can not be sued for RSI or similar complaints that may arise as a result of you pressing that energy refill button. That being said, tap away!"

(Please please please take this in the spirit it's intended... Just trying to make just a little light of the situation)

Zenobia
10-24-2013, 08:28 PM
"Dear Kingdom Age Community,

It has come to our attention that a great many of you are addicted to spending gems. The feedback has been incredibly helpful in our ongoing development of the Kingdom Age user experience.

You said:
I want to spend more gems!
I'm tired of being prevented from spending gems just because an LTQ has ended at 30/30 heroic!

Fear not! We have heard your cries!

In response we have created the Hunter's Moon *Unlimited* LTQ.
In this event you can spend all the gems you want without fear of finishing the quest ahead of time.
That's right, spend as many gems as you can spend for the next 5 days and 4 hours!

No need to thank us. We already know.

Yours,
Truly GREEdy

PS. We call to your attention the clause in the EULA that states that we can not be sued for RSI or similar complaints that may arise as a result of you pressing that energy refill button. That being said, tap away!"

(Please please please take this in the spirit it's intended... Just trying to make just a little light of the situation)

Made me totally laugh, thanks!

John173
10-24-2013, 09:27 PM
Now is more problem, hit that monster 10 time , that monster still full Heath .......what can I do ,

Jnsolberg
10-24-2013, 09:31 PM
I have 2 games that have indestructible mobs on 30/30. I don't know what to do. Gree, can you please fix this issue?
I could have finished hours ago!

vball
10-24-2013, 09:36 PM
Frustrating day filled with xp for no reason.

1. Went from a full charge to a fully regenerated granny. Tough lady
2. Went from a regenerated granny to an indestructible granny.
3. Went from an indestructible (after re-installing the game) to an invisible one
4. Went from an invisible back to indestructible

All why gaining massive xp. Lucky me.

On top of that my LLP account on MW finished boss 90 and did not get the prize so then was told I needed to send a picture of it. Really? Like I always snap a pic of those.

Tired of lack of customer support right now.

Valid or
10-24-2013, 09:47 PM

Ok so the issue is not fixed And we cant report it as they say it's fixed on the ltq even tho it's not....
Is gree even paying attention to this anymore? Dident see any post since this post from them.

Silent follower
10-24-2013, 09:48 PM
I on 18/20 and the mob has become indestructible for me after I got the latest data set, 20131024_13.

Apache22
10-24-2013, 09:50 PM
Why do t you do like i did recently.. Retire from gree games!!

Apache22
10-24-2013, 09:57 PM
Do you all realise hwo futile your race for stats is??? GREEd will only give away bigger and bigger rewards avery ltq... Making it impossible to have a break... And also making useless the gems you all spent like crazy few months ago... OH!! Sorry to tell you that all gems you spent to get those big units lately, will be for nothing in a few months.. When another raid boss will ask you to spends tons of gems to get a 1 million att/def unit!!! That's comming and you all know it! After retiring from game with distance... It looks so stupid lol.

Big-R
10-24-2013, 10:06 PM
Thank you for your wonderful insightful comments.

P4TR1C14N
10-24-2013, 10:18 PM
And waiting...

Bit strange not one person on this forum had the great idea yet to start a thread where he/she keeps track in the opening thread off all bugs/issues encountered during events. For sure, only the general ones like this one, war can't be declared, no monsters appear.

This post would be a nice overview and will unfortunately maybe open gree its eyes on how bad they do, but really bad.
Did even one event go well in last few months?

So someone who has a lot off time to support such thread... Hint hint.

Example...
LTQ aaaaa:
* witch can't be killed lvl20 - solved after X hours

War bbb:
* not able to declare war at start event - solved after Y hours

To conlcude... Waiting... No fix...

Valid or
10-24-2013, 10:20 PM
This was posted to a different thread. From Jerle
First post about 8:45pm pst
"Ok, we've narrowed this down further. There was a data issue earlier in the day - the deploy earlier seems to have fixed it, but if you've been camping the area it may not have taken effect yet.

Steps that should remedy:

1) Get latest dataset. This means leave your game open/cnnected for a few, exit the game, and reload (make sure you see the loading screen)
2) Load into all the areas with affected monsters
3) Set a stopwatch for 20 mins
4) ?
5) Profit"
Second post about 10:00 pst

"The problem is that the client is keeping some bad data and not listening to server attempts to overwrite it in all cases. Following my earlier directions, then doing an uninstall/reinstall might help - or hopping around and loading a lot of different areas to trigger refreshes of data from the server.

Failing that, keep talking to our support team- we're potentially looking at ways we can just have affected players hop over the bugged goal they're stuck at."

Rastlin
10-24-2013, 10:25 PM
Yep, got that from GREE too. Didn't work

BanDroid
10-24-2013, 10:33 PM
Did anyone mention this is not only an issue with 'LE GRAN" but is happening for most of the creatures, monsters, pretty Oracles whatever we call it...!

In other words the fixed has not worked...

bird1992
10-24-2013, 10:41 PM
still can do no damage,,,

Lord Vyper
10-24-2013, 10:57 PM
doesn't work.... i restarted several times but no change... dataset is 20131024-13 - is this the newest? I really don't check it each day so why should I know... At least I hope :)

VX_G
10-24-2013, 11:37 PM
Same here. Issues left and right I hit the mob and no health gets drained except my energy.
Great, now I'm behind 1 day due to the lack of poor programming. And additional xp being earn with no results.

gssh1959
10-24-2013, 11:41 PM
What shall we do we have wasted energy, gems and time, GREE should consider compensation and extending time

Hey all, we're looking for the issue that is causing Granny Fortuna to reset health. As soon as we find it, we'll push a fix. I'll update this thread when that happens.

Lord Vyper
10-25-2013, 12:54 AM
I was just considering to use gems to kill granny... since this has no effect anymore I can save the money now. I hope this will motivate Gree to work on the problem.
Good trick again Gree... If we haven't enough time to finish the ltq we need to spend more gems - hope someday this stops working for gree :(

Krissy
10-25-2013, 01:04 AM
I got it to work. Open and close a few times. Go to a few maps. Leave game open on granny for 20 min. I restarted one more time and she was killable.

Silent follower
10-25-2013, 01:21 AM
I also got 18/20 working after forced restart, (after a few single hit kills which didn't count). So now I'm waiting is the original regen problem also fixed... Will wait for one hour or more, did on purpose just one hit on the mob.

Rastlin
10-25-2013, 01:51 AM
Same here. Issues left and right I hit the mob and no health gets drained except my energy.
Great, now I'm behind 1 day due to the lack of poor programming. And additional xp being earn with no results.
And now that is it fixed for some people, that means the rest of us are most likely going to be told, sorry can't help you. Well sorry we can help you make money if we can't play...

Hun
10-25-2013, 02:11 AM
20/20 working for me. thanks.

Miranda6900
10-25-2013, 02:14 AM
Ok. Still not fixed. How about as a blanket apology, you scale the health of the raid boss ' back to what they were when you first introduced the event?

s.m.p
still not works for me. Red energy bar above granny not goes down when i hit now

Tojo
My reply to my ticket was sorry we can't
Compensate you for your lost gems. Sorry for
Any inconvience

HTS
10-25-2013, 02:21 AM
It is not working for me now. Pls fix it :((

mankanstar
10-25-2013, 02:25 AM
I don't see any issues, granny health reduced at hit and she doesn't regen.
So I smack her down💪💪

vikidefiance
10-25-2013, 02:41 AM
Extend the time of the event atleast you guys can do that right..? we wasted all out time waiting for you to fix the lvl 19 and 20..

Frenchy Q
10-25-2013, 03:06 AM
Now the 20/20 witch does not even go down the energy when I attak my full att bar!! It worsoned to an indistructuble boss!! What?!?

Nissen
10-25-2013, 03:38 AM
You guys shud stop the time counter on the quest untill this blunder is fixed

AppleMacGuy
10-25-2013, 03:56 AM
Hopeless, truly hopeless. Thanks GREE, for once again totally neglecting your customers :mad:

Toddiekska
10-25-2013, 03:59 AM
Still not working. Current data set and followed directions.
Stuck with mega-Granny on 20/20. Sent in ticket.

Still waiting. Still hopeful ...

Nacon10
10-25-2013, 04:06 AM
Not sure what gree did but my game is running smooth and no more crashing I can raid whoever I want without game crash . Only problem is granny is untouchable . I think I can live with it . Ill trade a LTQ for a game fixed without crashing .

larrydavid
10-25-2013, 04:38 AM
If you cannot do damage on L20, I have a fix for this. PM me.

VX_G
10-25-2013, 04:45 AM
If you cannot do damage on L20, I have a fix for this. PM me.just about everyone is having the same issue. What do u suggest. ???!

larrydavid
10-25-2013, 04:49 AM
just about everyone is having the same issue. What do u suggest. ???!

no more PMs please, that was my mistake. my inbox is already full after 3mins. lol

it is a total crap shoot depending on ios version and device (I am 7.0.3 and iPhone 4s), but this is what worked for me about 1hr ago:

make sure you are on version 1024_13. Then, hit her, travel to base and then go right back. I also deleted and reinstalled the game and then stayed on the map for about 5mins then hits started working. I even traveled to other maps to sync new version with the server...best of luck.

Frostpocket
10-25-2013, 05:07 AM
My reply to my ticket was sorry we can't
Compensate you for your lost gems. Sorry for
Any inconvience

I find it incredulous that this response has been issued when clearly, the product, in this example KA, is not fit for purpose. Let's put this simply; if I was on a mobile phone contract, which was costing me x amount per month and the service failed because all the masts broke, I would not be compensated? That is not what would happen here, because the goods are not fit for purpose and this would illicit my legal training to kick in. Outrageous, to produce a game, which quite simply, does not work, after quite some time now too and people have spent good money on something which is not working. GREE, this simply isn't good enough.

Toddiekska
10-25-2013, 05:27 AM
Thanks Larry. Unfortunately, it didn't work.
iPhone 4S 7.0.2 build 1024_13

AppleMacGuy
10-25-2013, 05:41 AM
no more PMs please, that was my mistake. my inbox is already full after 3mins. lol

it is a total crap shoot depending on ios version and device (I am 7.0.3 and iPhone 4s), but this is what worked for me about 1hr ago:

make sure you are on version 1024_13. Then, hit her, travel to base and then go right back. I also deleted and reinstalled the game and then stayed on the map for about 5mins then hits started working. I even traveled to other maps to sync new version with the server...best of luck.

One of your suggestions worked - stay on the map for a couple of minutes and then do your hits. It worked...finally got past granny! Thanks!

Alexius
10-25-2013, 05:45 AM
Granny is still invincible for my HLP on my ipad mini but works on my iPod.......that's a first.

Greybeard
10-25-2013, 06:09 AM
One of your suggestions worked - stay on the map for a couple of minutes and then do your hits. It worked...finally got past granny! Thanks!

Stay on the map after a delete and reinstall or just open the game and sit there for a few minutes on granny map and then hit?

JoeDaddy
10-25-2013, 06:21 AM
Well, I've tried every suggestion made so far. I've deleted and reinstalled 5 times in the last 24 hours. I've tried Larry David's suggestion. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Gree really needs to get this fixed. We had one guy who quit the game. This was his final straw... How many others are one more mistake away??

Edit: Make that 2 guys who've now quit. Keep the hits coming Gree...

Deadwater
10-25-2013, 06:32 AM
Stayed on the map for 20mins and still didnt work. Get up and do something gree

AllFather Odin
10-25-2013, 06:47 AM
Thanks for sharing your success with the Granny mission, LarryDavid.

Unfortuntely, it doesn't work for me. I am on the Ipad 2, still running IOS 6.xx and 1024_13. Also tried the Mini at ios7.0 with 1024_13 too and of course it doesn't work. Like you said, it's a crap shoot and I'm always at the other end.

If I can't get over 5 pumpkins after day 3-4, you know my luck's as smelly as dog turd..........

Alexius
10-25-2013, 06:53 AM
I need Greehab to kick this addiction, this isn't working out.

KennyFPU
10-25-2013, 06:54 AM
That fix didn't work for me either. Come on gree fix your mess I have been waiting two days and stuck on the same damn level.

E-I
10-25-2013, 07:33 AM
Still broken after reinstall and waiting on a map. This quest sucks. Gree sucks. This is now day three... freaking ridiculous.

It's all a dream
10-25-2013, 07:37 AM
Still broken after reinstall and waiting on a map. This quest sucks. Gree sucks. This is now day three... freaking ridiculous.

Same for me, cant hit granny at all.

Gree maybe its time you start postponing events instead of moving them closer. You clearly have too much work to do things properly, remember last war and all the quests before. Its becoming a pattern.

Give yourself time it will make your customers happy, their families happy and your company happy. Its win win to postpone all events, but especially war until you get things working again.

Gambit12
10-25-2013, 07:37 AM
20/20 still broke Gree. What's going on here? I did everything reboot, delete, & the whole Enchilada. This is ridiculous Gree!:mad: Do something here! Fix this & make it happen ASAP! Cause LTQ time keeps running & almost 2 days of this already wasted..!:mad:

AllFather Odin
10-25-2013, 07:42 AM
20/20 still broke Gree. What's going on here? I did everything reboot, delete, & the whole Enchilada. This is ridiculous Gree!:mad: Do something here! Fix this & make it happen ASAP! Cause LTQ time keeps running & almost 2 days of this already wasted..!:mad:

Looks like you gonna change your signature from KA - Semi Retired to KA - Fully Retired. I'm just a few steps away from there. In fact, the stress dissipates each time I mention it!

Gambit12
10-25-2013, 07:45 AM
Looks like you gonna change your signature from KA - Semi Retired to KA - Fully Retired. I'm just a few steps away from there. In fact, the stress dissipates each time I mention it!

Haha...Lol! What Guild team are you AllFather Odin..?

AllFather Odin
10-25-2013, 07:47 AM
AllFather Odin is my 2nd acct and he's in Femme Fatale.

Shere Khan
10-25-2013, 08:01 AM
I've all but given up...tried all tactics posted in here and by the way thank you for posting the tips but I just can't seem to get this granny to budge. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm in a great guild with tremendously awesome guild mates this would undoubtedly be the last straw.

JPFAS
10-25-2013, 08:06 AM
Still not working for me either. I don't know what is worst. If the 24 hours I missed our the total silence from Gree.

Total blackout.

Jnsolberg
10-25-2013, 08:06 AM
I play 3 games. I got past granny with only a little trouble. But now on level 30/30 I'm stuck. On 2 games I had already taken hits on the mob before the fix. Now those 2 games have indestructible mobs.
On the third game I got to 30/30 after the fix, and I was able to get through it easily. Although I didn't dare leave the screen, I powered my way through.
Now it seems like I'm stuck with indestructible mobs on 2 games. I could finish in 5 minutes if Gree gets it fixed.
Very frustrating Gree! How about just giving the units on the levels we are stuck on?

Aranion
10-25-2013, 08:18 AM
I don't have "privileges" to post it in a new thread, so I will do it here.

I have been a gamer my whole life, I even played PONG at the bus station at my birth city; I was the local kid who always was looking at the glass at the arcade waiting for open to spend the money I could save the previous week.

The difference now? I am an adult (if not a grown-up), I can spend my own money in the games I like.

Even when I wasn't a huge gem spender like other players (hat tip for you), I fairly bought regular gems every week.

I often asked me myself, why to play this game?

Why when my guild doesn't have a chance to get the first place at the wars?
Why when the quests are difficult to finish to the end?
Why when it takes too much time to play it?

Because it WAS fun.

It was, but not anymore. There is only certain amount of ineptitude tolerance, I reached mine. In real life, when people screw up, get fired. I can't do that with you, but I can leave your game.

It hurts me because I made good friends, but recently it is all about time consuming and no results at all.

GREE, you are killing the golden eggs goose.

Hasta luego y suerte to those who decide to stay, I had enough.

jslara03
10-25-2013, 08:22 AM

Any soon will fix? Are going to extend time? We lost 24hrs already

Berneburg
10-25-2013, 08:31 AM
More than 24 hrs, I'm afraid for some people. I know I am at 32 hours.

KM KAge
10-25-2013, 08:45 AM
It was, but not anymore. There is only certain amount of ineptitude tolerance, I reached mine. In real life, when people screw up, get fired. I can't do that with you, but I can leave your game

Hasta luego y suerte to those who decide to stay, I had enough.
Best of luck in RL and/or other games.

AppleMacGuy
10-25-2013, 08:46 AM
Stay on the map after a delete and reinstall or just open the game and sit there for a few minutes on granny map and then hit?

this is what worked for me after re-installing and making sure I had the latest dataset:

1) log in
2) go to granny's map and whack her once or twice
3) return to your kingdom
4) visit another map
5) go back to granny's map
6) wait a few minutes
7) whack granny - her health should decrease
8) finish the old bag once and for all!

HTH!

uashsar
10-25-2013, 09:04 AM
What is the latest dataset?
I got ka_20131024_13

Edit: And two Grannies at 20/20 - GREEEEEEEEE help

JPNy
10-25-2013, 09:06 AM
I have tried around the tip given by LarryDavid. Thanks for sharing and sorry to have sent a MP (didn't see your last message before sending).

Well here is what worked for me : I made a hit on granny (no health decreased), went on my kingdom and came back using the shortcut (bottom right button), without using the quests book. And this time I could hit Granny and kill this b i t c h (sorry made me crazy)

JPFAS
10-25-2013, 09:07 AM
this is what worked for me after re-installing and making sure I had the latest dataset:

1) log in
4) visit another map
6) wait a few minutes

HTH!

Done that. Not working.

Berneburg
10-25-2013, 09:08 AM
Okay Gree, officially business hours...how about earning your pay?????????????????

JPFAS
10-25-2013, 09:10 AM
I have tried around the tip given by LarryDavid. Thanks for sharing and sorry to have sent a MP (didn't see your last message before sending).

Well here is what worked for me : I made a hit on granny (no health decreased), went on my kingdom and came back using the shortcut (bottom right button), without using the quests book. And this time I could hit Granny and kill this b i t c h (sorry made me crazy)

YES. This is WORKING! Unbelievable.

JPNy
10-25-2013, 09:11 AM
Perhaps the fact we use the shortcut...

Berneburg
10-25-2013, 09:14 AM
Didn't work for me

JoeDaddy
10-25-2013, 09:19 AM
Didn't work for me either. What the hell Gree?? How can you guys not fix this???

Karatefrog
10-25-2013, 09:23 AM
Deleting the game and reinstalling it appears to have worked for me on my ancient 1st gen iPad. I have defeated Granny and started the heroic modes.

Nissen
10-25-2013, 09:27 AM
It clear Thy cant work this out , just give us the units thad we Wood have gotten by gaming this quest to its end, and stop doing this kind of ****ups in the futur, and as a goodwill gestur for all the grif you given us , give us a hefty gem Price as compensation.

Tubs
10-25-2013, 09:27 AM
Hasn't worked for me and I followed all of the steps ... Do you think it's country based if it works or not? I'm in Europe....

Berneburg
10-25-2013, 09:32 AM
Its not country specific, its not device specific, its not user specific, its Gree specific. Specifically, they can't apparently program or fix things they program.

Joe Jo
10-25-2013, 09:34 AM

1) log in
4) visit another map
6) wait a few minutes

HTH!

This worked for me. Thanks

bird1992
10-25-2013, 09:36 AM
very glad this working for the few but no luck here

txstud903
10-25-2013, 09:39 AM
Hey tubs! I don't think it's country based I am in the US and my hlp is stuck and my LLP isn't

HTS
10-25-2013, 09:44 AM
It still doesn't work even I followed these steps. Gree you must do sth :mad::mad::mad:

MrsSith
10-25-2013, 09:59 AM
Not working for me I have the invincible granny, but does for two other players in our house who have both managed to move past round 20 normal. 😟

Beer Stein
10-25-2013, 10:00 AM
Here's what worked for me. I was skeptical, but it did work. I hit granny 6 times with no movement on the HP bar, but my 7th hit worked and her hp decreased as normal. After this I exited and came back into the game 30 or so minutes later and her health was right where I left it.

bird1992
10-25-2013, 10:32 AM
finally beat her best of luck to all

Shere Khan
10-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Well it's about time! Finally got her down. Not sure what really did the trick but right after hitting a high level mob on that map I hit miss Fortuna and......DAMAGE!

Berneburg
10-25-2013, 11:11 AM
Yup, I finally got the B down...not sure what I did different but it finally worked.

Zenobia
10-25-2013, 11:12 AM
Here's what worked for me. I was skeptical, but it did work. I hit granny 6 times with no movement on the HP bar, but my 7th hit worked and her hp decreased as normal. After this I exited and came back into the game 30 or so minutes later and her health was right where I left it.

I just that worked from someone else and tried it. My 7th hit did jack sh** just like every hit I have made in the last 40 friggen hours. I went ahead and emptied my full health bar on the old bitty. NOTHING.

I was trying REALLY HARD to be patient with Gree's colossal ineptitude on this one but I am FED THE EFF UP WITH THIS SHEET.

AllFather Odin
10-25-2013, 11:20 AM
Just emptied my container of energies on the granny (around 9 hits) and not a scratch. Guess it really depends if Gree wants you to proceed or not......

Berneburg
10-25-2013, 11:26 AM
i did the whole hit once, go to kingdom, go back, wait, hit her again; yada, yada, yada. Then after regenning I unloaded a whole energy bar on her. But even though her health bar did not move, my attacks were showing more and more damage. In essence summing up the total damage I had done. When I ran out of energy I left the game to regen. When i figured I was at full energy again I went in and my hits finally started to register. Took me 1 1/2 energy bars from that point to get her down.

Good luck everyone!

AllFather Odin
10-25-2013, 11:54 AM
i did the whole hit once, go to kingdom, go back, wait, hit her again; yada, yada, yada. Then after regenning I unloaded a whole energy bar on her. But even though her health bar did not move, my attacks were showing more and more damage. In essence summing up the total damage I had done. When I ran out of energy I left the game to regen. When i figured I was at full energy again I went in and my hits finally started to register. Took me 1 1/2 energy bars from that point to get her down.

Good luck everyone!

So what you saying that she's probably is mortal but has so much energy that it goes past the limitation of the health bar can display? I already done 1 full energy bar of hits. Will hit her for another 1/2 energy bar to see if she starts to bleed...... Thanks.

tikilew
10-25-2013, 12:14 PM
My hits started to register after 7 or 8 hits. Also keep in mind everyone does different damange as their damage levels are different.

Tubs
10-25-2013, 12:20 PM
Same happened for me. Kept hitting the old bag, nothing happened but them pow after about 8/9 hits and 1 and half energy she went down .......Gree trying to keep the suspense high by keeping you blind until the last minute......

Valsuvious
10-25-2013, 12:33 PM
Very surprisingly after waiting two days to get this fixed, I too was able to take her down past halfway after just swinging at her w a full energy bar. She took no damage until the sixth it and then went down normally from there

iRost
10-25-2013, 12:48 PM
Same thing here. Been struggling for 30 hours, finally, when I went for it with a full bar, hitting again and again, with increased damage for each hit, after 8 hits and 2-3000ish damagepoints she starts to decrease in health. Imagine my relief. Thanks to all you dedicated and inventive gamers, and a huge anti-thanks to gree for not fixing the glitch. You guys certainly need to step up soon...

mmalkove
10-25-2013, 12:53 PM
Just spent 1 energy bar and NOTHING. I will wait until tonight and try again. I have been stuck on her for 2 days? is CJS or SIRIUS going to extend the LTQ by a couple of days? That is the least they should do.

Diadexxus
10-25-2013, 12:53 PM
I ALWAYS finish hero/prestige but this time I don't think I will be able to.

Yep stuck on regular 20/20 since yesterday at 9am PST
No matter what I do to granny, her energy stays at 100%

Started iPad over, reloaded KA, hit left and did their weird steps. Still nothing.

This sucks! I put a ticket in and it was pretty much ignored. I used some gems too
This is the worse thing I have see Gree have done yet
-J

┴ed
10-25-2013, 01:05 PM
I gemmed that witch's butt hard and whooped her yesterday. Gree I am glad to hear your fixing, guess they'll be no compensation for those like me to took matters into their own hands (and pockets) to progress, I'm on 18/30 Prestige, cant wait for another bug like this on 30/30 so I can waste more gems!!!

I see gemless play in me near future!!!

Milamber
10-25-2013, 01:29 PM
Well it's still locked up for me, after 36 hours.
I just received a mail saying my support ticket had been closed and asking me for my feedback on the level of support.

GREE, you're not communicating here at all and then I get this idea of a sick joke? You guys are beyond belief. Just what did you expect me to say in response to this?

36 hours, no fix and no sign of one in sight.

Can we please have an update on:
1) what is being done to resolve this issue?
2) how people who have lost and are continuing to lose time on this LTQ are now expected to finish it?
3) how you are going to earn back any goodwill from your user base after this debacle?

Update: FYI, I have tried all of the various fixes listed so far. Nothing is working to kill this witch!!!

Zenobia
10-25-2013, 01:54 PM
I FINALLY killed the witch! It seems different things are working for different people but this is what seemed to work for me:

Used a full energy bar, 12 hits on her. She still showed a full health bar.
Stupid game crashed on me as I was waiting to refill for one more hit.
Deleted and reinstalled game.
Waited ages for my energy to refill.
Used ANOTHER full energy bar, 12 hits on her. She STILL showed a full health bar.
Came back after my energy was full again. Smacked her a few more times... until her health bar finally started to go down.
That full energy bar was not enough to take her down but a single gem refill right then and there got it done.

Not holding my breath on ANY sort of restitution from GreeD on this travesty of an event but at least I have been able to start the prestige quest finally.

[JAG] Ryan
10-25-2013, 02:53 PM
Glad to hear it worked for you Zen!

Im lucky this time, killed the witch the first day.
But many others still have problems and yes, it looks like solutions work different for the people.
However this witch is more a vamp then a witch, lol

Gambit12
10-25-2013, 02:59 PM
Simple method that works for me & to others from earlier post here...

- hit the granny twice
- then go back to your kingdom
- then go back to the Unsanctified Marsh or wherever she's at(without clicking on the Quest book)
- then wait at least 2 mins
- then finish her off at all cost
- Good Luck everyone!

Rocco69
10-25-2013, 04:34 PM
Im so glad i came here before even getting to lvl 20. When i did get there i just used 60 gems. Yes a waste but i got past her and now into prestige no problems so far

IAmKnown
10-25-2013, 04:43 PM
I have to say I am saddened that no one from GREE seems to have updated this post since the wonderful fix rolled out.

So GREE folks... My suggestions for the future...

1. When you do a fix and say make sure your dataset is updated... Maybe include how we make sure our dataset is updated. I don't think it's common knowledge.
2. When most people still have a problem post a fix, with any experiencing a worse problem... Maybe consider updating us on wth is going on!

I hope your going to compensate the folks that wasted gems on this ltq... It's only right. After that you should toss something to the whole player base for putting up with this nonsense and the shoddy response from you.

VX_G
10-25-2013, 05:39 PM

- hit the granny twice
- then go back to the Unsanctified Marsh or wherever she's at(without clicking on the Quest book)
- Good Luck everyone!

Really appreciate the info
It got me pass that horrible level and now I'm in heroic.
Thank you very much !!!!!!🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻😀

phopjon
10-25-2013, 06:24 PM
Thanks gambit! You solved it for me.

Corsair
10-25-2013, 07:05 PM

- hit the granny twice
- Good Luck everyone!that did it for me Gambit, good on ya.

Spydrax
10-25-2013, 07:46 PM
I'm just checking back into the thread; been busy. When I saw CJ post earlier, I went in game and checked before telling my guild. I used one kingdom to test. The first bar had no movement of her, but my damage points appeared to be growing up to over 2k. I went back in for a 2nd bar and met with the same response. But I'm persistent. I went in a 3rd time and my hits counted and were big hits. She dropped in the next bar. So, effectively, using 4 bars. Seems normal for a 9k point unit to use 4 bars....
So I went to my next kingdom, and did the same thing: same effect. Both kingdoms moved on after 4 bars.

Not that I'm pleased, I'm so not pleased. I think GREE needs to take a time-out, to get out in front of these events and allow for more beta testing and developmental hours to be put towards these events before they hit our devices.

It's all a dream
10-26-2013, 10:48 AM
I finally killed Granny yesterday thx to an intensive game of how many times can i crash a game before granny moves. Answer in my case 4 times.

But still ppl in my guild are unable to hit granny. Come on Gree, fix this and the least you should do is extent the ltq time.

Throner
10-27-2013, 05:27 PM
I killed the witch yesterday, but I started the quest a little late. No problem for me.

bigex123
10-28-2013, 05:43 AM
Nice post and keep it up