PDA

View Full Version : Gree, Stop Changing the Guild War Prizes after you Already Release them!

Alleran
10-24-2013, 11:41 AM
Do you understand how frustrating this is to your customers? Im not even complaining about the new reward, but just get it right the first time. This happens every cycle.

Voxker
10-24-2013, 11:44 AM
Should remove the honor bonuses instead... It's so useless

bongzor
10-24-2013, 11:47 AM
I agree about changing prizes... But seriously mate, you top 2 are intouchable anyways, so this is a whine thread for your guild only, would be more honourable if you made this thread if "weaker" guilds were affected in a negative way...
Peace

Chups Crow
10-24-2013, 01:28 PM
Still better than changing it when you already have them.

Alleran
10-24-2013, 02:04 PM
I agree about changing prizes... But seriously mate, you top 2 are intouchable anyways, so this is a whine thread for your guild only, would be more honourable if you made this thread if "weaker" guilds were affected in a negative way...
Peace

I have to disagree with you, mate. Gree changes the Top 300 prize as often as they change the Top 2 prize.

Guido69
10-24-2013, 02:09 PM
I wonder what their thought process is...

bongzor
10-24-2013, 03:13 PM
I have to disagree with you, mate. Gree changes the Top 300 prize as often as they change the Top 2 prize.

That is true, but subject was about top 2 reward before you edited it, that's another thing :)

Scarlet Heart
10-24-2013, 03:57 PM
Ignore the trolls. They just whine at ppl asking legitimate suggestions to better practices.
It's a fair call Alleran. I'm sure if someone saw a Ferrari on display at a dealership which you then come back to the following day to purchase is then changed to a voltzwagon for the same price you'd be pissed.

E-I
10-24-2013, 04:08 PM
Top two spots should have negative bonus. I am seeing FUN all over the place with 20m+ stats.

Guido69
10-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Top two spots should have negative bonus. I am seeing FUN all over the place with 20m+ stats.

So what's your IGN then, so that I can look for you 😄

Namine33
10-25-2013, 05:01 PM
Better to change them before the event starts, then in the middle of it when people are committed to placing.

Top 50 prize... yay.... 2 more building upgrades... soon, we can be rebuilding our kingdom in one fell swoop.
Although I am liking the #2 prize (although I will never never never never see that place).

JayW
10-25-2013, 06:11 PM
Although I am liking the #2 prize (although I will never never never never see that place).

You want it? I'll petition Gree to transfer it to you from my character after next Conquest. I've already asked them to take back their +2 energy, and hope they cram it...

Gree posted one of the best bonuses in recent memory, then pulls it after two days. Poor showing as a professional company. And why do you hate 2nd place? The 3rd place prize is better than 2nd right now. +10% Boss damage is more suited to Top 100. Everybody in the Top 2 guilds that wanted to finish the epic boss, did. If you're hoping to be the most disappointing game, Gree, you're charting an amazing course!

#Epic(Boss)Fail