PDA

View Full Version : Does gree actually care?

Burnt flesh
10-25-2013, 03:58 PM
I have to wonder if gree even cares anymore. This game, as stated in a few other posts, has truly gone from a cool, fun game, to being a damn chore. Ltq's aren't fun, they're a pain in the ass. We only do them so we don't fall behind. I can't imagine someone sitting around thinking "I hope a new ltq comes out soon, I really enjoy them". And even if there is one person in the whole world who enjoys these garbage ltq's, they are glitchy, and bugged for the onset. This game has from buying a mountain of gems and thinking ' I can buy 2 gold mines and STILL have some gems left", to what the hell good are gold mines now, and what the hell good is a mountain of gems. A mountain of gems cost one hundred dollars! And people are buying multiple mount of gems, and for what? For garbage! For a game where the employees could give a damn about the product they are selling, or the customers paying to play. All you see on the forums now are complaints about the game, and deservedly so. This company doesn't deserve one more dollar from all of us, yet you keep paying for broken goods. Would you pay full retail price for used car that doesn't run, or would you spend the same amount on a new car that does run? This is out of control. How can those of you who are spending your hard earned money on this game, continue to do so? It's absurd. This company doesn't give one damn about the game. There hasn't been any new maps, took forever to get new buildings, and the quest that follows them is just ridiculous. All rewards are recycled. What fun is it to obtain a prize that you already have? Gold is useless. It's almost useless to guilds now. Honor is ridiculously useless. So again, what are we paying for? Paying high prices for raid bosses, now epic bosses which were kind of fun before the last one. 100 kills is laughable. It took the fun out of it right away. I also found completely hilarious information when looking for information on how to kill that damn granny. There were like 5-6 steps to do it. All of it figured out by players, not gree. We don't get results from wars. Again a fellow player puts it together, not gree. I am seeing, and hearing of high gem spenders leaving the game, or going free. What does gree do to combat this? They raise the prices. So now pool of gemmers has shrunk, and they are going after those who remain. Dump all your gems! You will get a prize you already have! And yet, people still do it. Think about the last ticket you sent in. What was your response? Could a dead dog, tied in chains, at the bottom of the ocean written it? Most certainly. So I ask you, why do you continue to spend YOUR money on a blatantly broken product with no fix in the foreseeable future? If you answer 'because some of us still enjoy the game', you're lying to yourself. You're simply addicted, like an alcoholic or a crack head. Because how can enjoy paying for something thatdoesn't work? Be honest with yourselves. The only reason I can think of that this game hasn't fallen apart completely is the social aspect of it. Most guilds have out of game chat services and you don't want to 'lose' your friends. Yet another example of what a poor job gree has done to make being in a guild easy, and effective. You have to close the game to chat with your friends lol. Can't do it in the game. Just ridiculous. I'm done with the forums since they truly serve no purpose anymore. So if yu feel like posting a message go for it. If you feel like flaming go for it.

Shadows
10-25-2013, 04:06 PM
Honestly, I still enjoy all the LTQs and look forward to them LOL Guess I'm just easy to please... of course, I don't spend mountains of gems on them and my expectations are just to increase my character with (hopefully) some cool new units and, every now and then, a nice new weapon or armor...

Honestly, they're my favorite part of KA except for GLTQs/wars/raid bosses cuz then it's all about my guild buddies :-)

Burnt flesh
10-25-2013, 04:14 PM
I need to clarify a few things.
I'm all for a company making a profit. I don't care if gree is making 100million a month. All I care about is the product I'm paying for not be broken, and when customer service is needed, it's actually there.
I too, love this game. I've played since the beginning, and am still playing, but I've never, ever played a game, or bought a product that was so consistently broken.
I have no idea how to write code, develop a game, etc. maybe it's impossible to release new events with out glitches and bugs. But I do know from playing other games, that when a new event comes out, it's ready to go, not the garbage we have come to expect. Look at the first page of threads. There isn't a single damn nice thing said.

Jnsolberg
10-25-2013, 04:15 PM
I too look forward to the LTQs, especially the guild LTQs.
Epic Boss used to be my favorite, until they increased the hit points required and doubled the kills.
However I do not think Gree cares about us. It seems like they just want to milk us for every cent they can.
You bring up some good points. Maybe I've bought my last gems!

E-I
10-25-2013, 04:23 PM
Honestly, I still enjoy all the LTQs and look forward to them LOL Guess I'm just easy to please...

I enjoy the LTQs when the work. Which is almost never. But when they work they are good.

I find war to be the least fun part about KA. They last too long, yet I feel compelled to be on as much as possible.

Vclone
10-25-2013, 08:23 PM
If they cared about us, perhaps they would release the conquest results quickly.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
10-26-2013, 04:27 AM
The OP is spot on
+100

Munseyspin
10-26-2013, 04:56 AM
Have to agree with OP, nicely put.

From my point of view there is no sense of achievement left in the game. Unless you have a considerable amount of money to throw at it and even then you are not guaranteed your reward. The game has become fundamentally broken, not only in the sense that nothing works, but also in the fact it is simply not enjoyable anymore, if you can't realistically achieve anything worthwhile.

Max Power
10-26-2013, 06:02 AM
Another manifesto.Not to be a ****, but I dont read 1000 word paragraphs with no punctuation on small electronic devices. I am sure you made some very valid points, but most people will breeze past another lengthy Gree sucks manifesto if you dont at least put paragraph breaks in there somewhere