PDA

View Full Version : The Granny cannot lose health at all, and Gree keeps telling me it's closed.

Conceptfly
10-26-2013, 07:56 AM
I keep getting this email:

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

We are aware of this specific issue. The deploy earlier seems to have fixed it, but if you've been camping the area it may not have taken into effect yet.

Please load the latest data (This means leave your game open/connected for a few, exit the game, and reload, make sure you see the loading screen), then wait for the in-game timer to expire (20 minutes or so), and then you should be able to kill the granny.

Be sure to load into all the areas with the affected monsters.
This has not resolved my issue. My granny will not lose health at all. I hit her and she hits me back, but her health bar never moves. I have hit her over 40 times. This is not the same issue as most have experienced. Please help! Every consecutive hit doubles my attack power... Help Gree! Don't just close it!

Edit: Oh, and I have deleted the whole game and re-installed it to no avail.

Throner
10-26-2013, 06:30 PM
I had no problem with it. But sorry to hear that.

Rastlin
10-26-2013, 06:43 PM
I got the same message 5 times.... There is no fix from GREE. What you have to do is read and do what everyone else has. Keep hitting her when you are a full heath until her bar starts to move. Once it starts to move gem until she is killed (do not take the risk to log out, and have it start all over again) This may take a few times (took me at least 4 attempts), and yes you are going to get exp ever hit and level up....use gems you never would have, etc.. Stinks I know... GREE will not give you your gems back, or fix your exp...they have made that clear in previous events, and are doing so again with this one... Did they screw up? Yes. Did they fix it? No. Did they make money? Yes. Are people quitting over it? Yes. Are people not going to buy gems in the future because of it? Yes. Did GREE in the long run lose more over this then us than we did in (lost gems, and added high exp)? Absolutely...... Will GREE make sure their events from now on work correctly, and learn a lesson here? Never....

Conceptfly
10-26-2013, 07:29 PM
Thanks for your response, but the issue is that her health will never go down. I used numerous health bars attempting to get it to move just a little. It never does. Each hit multiplies my damage, so I'm hitting into the high thousands by the end, but her health won't budge.

Their problem seems to be a lack of understanding that there are two glitches on this quest that affected people. They fixed one, and stopped there. They need to realize that their are two simultaneous glitches, and the second has not been addressed.

Glitch 1: Granny (or other mob) would regenerate health when leaving and returning to game. Status: Fixed

Glitch 2: Granny (or other mob, possibly) will not ever lose health, regardless of how many times attacked. They are invincible. Status: Ignored due to ideas that everyone had glitch 1

Rastlin
10-26-2013, 08:24 PM
Thanks for your response, but the issue is that her health will never go down. I used numerous health bars attempting to get it to move just a little. It never does. Each hit multiplies my damage, so I'm hitting into the high thousands by the end, but her health won't budge.

Their problem seems to be a lack of understanding that there are two glitches on this quest that affected people. They fixed one, and stopped there. They need to realize that their are two simultaneous glitches, and the second has not been addressed.

Glitch 1: Granny (or other mob) would regenerate health when leaving and returning to game. Status: Fixed

Glitch 2: Granny (or other mob, possibly) will not ever lose health, regardless of how many times attacked. They are invincible. Status: Ignored due to ideas that everyone had glitch 1
We are talking about the same problem..... Just keep trying... It will finally work. Zenobia had to do the same thing (and she was skeptical at first to, when I told her to just keep trying).

Iron Maiden
10-27-2013, 01:01 AM
So I have tried to empty my Health on her completely and I refilled to do so and to no avail. I also tried to make the two hits and leave to my kingdom and go back and wait... Is there anything else I can do :( Really frustrated and honestly the last couple days not playing have helped to be an eye opener for me.... Odd I hardly realized the seasons were changing lol ;)

Vendetta V
10-27-2013, 02:42 AM
FYI, I was doing another LTQ in the GREE game Dragon Realms, the second day, I finished the first part ( with help of RL money), because I thought that I would need the other 4 days to complete the remaining part.
Second day, I couldn't evolve my dragons to the next step and submitted my complain, the days went by and no single response from GREE!

The last day, CJ45 said, we are working on it, I checked every hour and nothing was solved! I lost all my spent money for nothing! Then the quest was ended and frustrated me was remaining..

Similar with this quest, when I read already how many players use the refills to complete the first part and GREE simply ignor the problem, it looks to me, that it is all about getting as much as possible money from their customers, I 'm by now almost sure that this are tricks to let the players spend more money.

It's sad that nobody of the players have work in a certain institute which can investigate GREE, I wouldn't even mind anymore when I one day start the game and find a message that the GREE games are shut down, due to investigating by the authorities..

I created 1,5 month ago a LLP and by now stats are very high for its level, but now I don't even bother anymore to play with it..with My main account I just see what I can do, I participate in the new building, but think I will stop with guild wars etc.. All the messages here on the forum, all the problems with this game, the continiously required gems to complete events/quests!!..., also because I play another war game which cost me minimal RL money, I clearly see the difference between a normal entertainment game and a money asking faulty game...

Conceptfly
10-27-2013, 07:53 AM
GREE actually manually finished my normal quest. They killed the granny for me. I would contact them stating that you have the second granny glitch, since they are aware of it now. They also said that something special would be given to those of us that was affected.

Everything works great now, I was given the granny, and the mobs are dying again. Though I have a few less days to finish this, I am glad that they actually went that far to fix it. I hope they do so with everyone else having trouble with this as well!

Rastlin
10-27-2013, 03:27 PM
Well I hope they give us something special, and they remember me! I had both problems, GREE didn't help me. I had to use full heath more times than I can count for, and then still had to gem at the end. I last counted 7 tickets to GREE from me over it.

Conceptfly
10-27-2013, 03:31 PM
It could have been because I answered a customer satisfaction survey while adding what happened. I added in that there were two glitches, and explained how they though that my issue was the one they fixed, but instead kept ignoring the idea that there could be a second simultaneous glitch. I honestly hope that they review everyone's now to see which glitch it is since they now know about both. I would submit a new ticket if you haven't since 14 hours ago.

Big-R
10-27-2013, 03:33 PM
Same here. I lost 48hrs being stuck on the granny. It also lost me gems that I used for regens. I bet I receive nothing special.
It also caused me to level up a whole level trying to beat the granny.

HAMM€R
10-29-2013, 04:58 AM
Where is the granny? How do I find her? I have a granny but she doesn't know how to regen or whatever it is? How do I get my granny to regen?😳

Vendetta V
10-29-2013, 05:12 AM
Where is the granny? How do I find her? I have a granny but she doesn't know how to regen or whatever it is? How do I get my granny to regen?��

Seriously?
The granny is ( so called monster) in the ILTQ to finish the level ( Individual limited time quest) .
When you arrive there, I hope for you that she just easily die, when she would regenerate, it would mean that you need more hits to kill her, so more gems required..

HAMM€R
10-29-2013, 05:36 AM
Seriously?
The granny is ( so called monster) in the ILTQ to finish the level ( Individual limited time quest) .
When you arrive there, I hope for you that she just easily die, when she would regenerate, it would mean that you need more hits to kill her, so more gems required..

It will take me some time to get to my granny. She lives far away. Is there some other way to do it? I don't want to hit her or kill her. She has no gems, and I'm not sure here to find them? Can I bypass the granny quest?

Vendetta V
10-29-2013, 05:40 AM
It will take me some time to get to my granny. She lives far away. Is there some other way to do it? I don't want to hit her or kill her. She has no gems, and I'm not sure here to find them? Can I bypass the granny quest?

Just fly to her and kill her, after that you simply search for a new granny, problem solved..with some luck your new granny has also some shinny gems for you..

[JAG] Ryan
10-29-2013, 05:56 AM

Lol ;):D:D

HAMM€R
10-29-2013, 06:01 AM
I am trouble serious having with granny and boss events. Hitting granny's is something's I find hard to do and after trying to raid my boss he fired me from job. This game really trouble me, I find hard to do. How do I ask for help? I hear the GREE people help immensely well