PDA

View Full Version : Another one bites the dust

Burnt flesh
10-27-2013, 10:24 AM
Well, I now I'm not as well known throughout KA as some, but I do want to say goodbye. It is time to retire from this game, as I no longer enjoy it. It causes me undue stress and frustration. It is a shame, as I did really enjoy this game. But the blatant money grab, and the lack of trust in gree is too much to overcome. I am sure many more will be leaving, but it is difficult because so many of us have put so much money into it it's hard to actually leave.

I'm going to sell all of my buildings, and donate to a worthy guild. So if you're a guild in need of some gold please let me know here and I'll join you all later this evening. If you're a top ten guild please don't ask for me to donate to your guild. It should be a sizable amount.

Good luck to those of you who are going to stick it out. I do hope gree gets their heads out of their you know what's, and fix this once great game.

Lastly some of my other names have been;
DEVASTATOR
Malicious squirrel
Burnt flesh

SenorSwamp
10-27-2013, 10:58 AM
Albeit brief, we enjoyed our time with you in FFF, Burnt Flesh. You are welcome home anytime.

KM KAge
10-27-2013, 11:13 AM
Keeping with the Queen theme of "another one bites the dust", it looks like as far as Burnt flesh and KM Kage are concerned, "we are the champions".
Hopefully this game get better again, unfortunately I have lost my patience.

sister morphine
10-27-2013, 12:17 PM
Sad to see you go Mal.

$$ to squirrels please :)

zach123
10-27-2013, 12:30 PM
Get ready for the thread to be closed after al KM KAge's was and your previous thread were closed.

Burnt flesh
10-27-2013, 12:58 PM
Squirrels, I already donated to 'forums finest fighters', but I feel bad I didn't give you guys half. But it's done now. All buildings gone Except for the castle and a couple upgrades. And yes, gree doesn't like what I have to say, so I'm sure they will close this thread.

And yes, there is a life outside of KA, and now I longer have to worry about it. It feels great to be honest.

Good luck everyone. Final transmission.