PDA

View Full Version : Guild Lock for Raid Boss

Bohemian
10-27-2013, 06:58 PM
Heard something, that guild will be locked during Raid Boss to avoid jumpers. Please GREE, i hope this is not true.

Throner
10-27-2013, 07:15 PM
Then most guilds will only sit through it.

dizzle
10-27-2013, 08:20 PM
I have also heard these rumors, until they are confirmed im staying put, i dont like being locked out from home haha

Zenobia
10-27-2013, 08:27 PM
If Gree has any decency whatsoever they will give at least 24-hours warning of any guild freezing via splash screen to everyone.

Jnsolberg
10-27-2013, 08:37 PM
Zenobia,
Gree has no decency. You should know better!

collage
10-27-2013, 08:58 PM
Time to clean your decks and get your strongest people together. You snooze, you lose. With GREE, always prepare for the worst, no point whinging and whining in the aftermath.

Kingdomagekiller
10-27-2013, 08:59 PM
I'm sure they don't know what that word means so I will help them out.

de·cen·cy
ˈdēsənsē/
noun
behavior that conforms to accepted standards of morality or respectability.

rsd007
10-27-2013, 11:50 PM
trying to be constructive, Gree should implement in-game communication system, like many other games u have, inbox or news feed that allows the game devs to send messages to players
Group, comments, guild chat, and a new "inbox" in one communication screen.
Now use it to tell us when u are planning to start LTQs, if something totally new like the building quest we are running now, it'll be nice if you tell players before starting it.
This is as constructive as I could be.

Voxker
10-28-2013, 12:11 AM
trying to be constructive, Gree should implement in-game communication system, like many other games u have, inbox or news feed that allows the game devs to send messages to players
Now use it to tell us when u are planning to start LTQs, if something totally new like the building quest we are running now, it'll be nice if you tell players before starting it.

thing is, there are many players with the same name, unless you can search players to pm instead of just putting a user.

Vclone
10-28-2013, 03:29 AM

I call that the Announcment section of this forum. There are enough people here to spread the word within the game. When was the last announcement in the Announcement section? When was the last time you received 5 star customer service? Or, when was the last time Gree deserved a 4 star or higher rating? Communication is key to any relationship and this game IS a relationship.

Big-R
10-28-2013, 04:02 AM
They could just do a blanket post onto everyone's wall at once. It shouldn't be to hard to implement.

Darth Randy
10-28-2013, 01:53 PM
I call that the Announcment section of this forum. There are enough people here to spread the word within the game. When was the last announcement in the Announcement section? When was the last time you received 5 star customer service? Or, when was the last time Gree deserved a 4 star or higher rating? Communication is key to any relationship and this game IS a relationship.

I guess a dealer selling to his junkies is considered a relationship.

Arionek
10-28-2013, 02:10 PM
When will the Raid boss start? Says it's been active for a while now, and still no boss name.

Rocco69
10-28-2013, 03:08 PM
They need time to properly work the bugs in

sister morphine
10-28-2013, 04:02 PM
When will the Raid boss start? Says it's been active for a while now, and still no boss name.
Ophidia, Temptress of the Abyss

It's not started yet, but I have Raid Boss icon permanently on my screen ;)

Nacon10
10-28-2013, 05:28 PM
Ophidia, Temptress of the Abyss

It's not started yet, but I have Raid Boss icon permanently on my screen ;)

you need to update your KA to fix that issue

Berneburg
10-28-2013, 06:13 PM
And then wait for Gree to fix the bugs...

King Gabriel388
10-28-2013, 06:35 PM
They need time to properly work the bugs in

You weren't kidding. Gree n bugs is like the world bank n corruption.

Lucky Day
10-28-2013, 06:43 PM
Not sure how true the rumor is that they are locking down the guilds for the raid boss. I just accepted my secondary acct from our 2nd guild and had no problem.

Bohemian
10-28-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm sure many aware of this but keep silent for themselves.
Just so all can made some preparation if it really happening n start event with same info.

Voxker
10-28-2013, 07:02 PM
i bet they wont reset the event timer

Vclone
10-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Why would they? We should get another 100 gems to make up for this lost time. Everyone is here and ready to go.

Tenspot
10-28-2013, 10:41 PM
So has the subject of this thread been confirmed yet? Or is it just conjecture?

sister morphine
10-29-2013, 03:20 AM
you need to update your KA to fix that issue
It only covers up box event icons. I don't do those anyway, so not an issue for me.

Will upgrade KA when I have time to upgrade iOS and not before.

HAMM€R
10-29-2013, 04:51 AM
What is Raid Boss? Where do I find it?😳