PDA

View Full Version : Please fire ALL Developement Team in GREE

Rastlin
10-28-2013, 06:47 PM
I expect to see ads on Craig's List for developers for GREE asap! Last Three events broken.

King Gabriel388
10-28-2013, 06:50 PM
I expect to see ads on Craig's List for developers for GREE asap! Last Three events broken.

Team? Don't u know that KA only has 1 Dev to maximize $$$. Gree Way.

the_bob
10-28-2013, 06:52 PM
Last Three events broken.

Last three? Last three... months worth of events broken, maybe.

Shere Khan
10-28-2013, 06:55 PM
Team? Don't u know that KA only has 1 Dev to maximize $$$. Gree Way.

Actually you may be correct. Gree's website has job postings for a ton of engineers. I think they know they are hurting in that category!

kruppe
10-28-2013, 07:12 PM
It probably isn't the development team's fault. Some dopey manager thought it was a good idea to keep to a very tight schedule, while the team, who would likely want more time, just pushes it out because that is what the management wants. In all these things, quality, time, budget, and scope something always gives.

In Gree's case it is quality...

Vclone
10-28-2013, 07:25 PM
I wonder how long it will be before they close this thread and ban someone...

aphroKEN
10-28-2013, 07:27 PM
Maybe it's the other way around. It probably isn't the manager's fault. Some dopey developers at Gree got lazy and delivered a half-finished product, while the manager, who would likely want to deliver a bug-free product, gave the development team plenty of time to iron out all the bugs.

KM KAge
10-28-2013, 07:38 PM
Maybe it's the other way around. It probably isn't the manager's fault. Some dopey developers at Gree got lazy and delivered a half-finished product, while the manager, who would likely want to deliver a bug-free product, gave the development team plenty of time to iron out all the bugs.
I have been in the software development business for longer than most KA players have been alive, and I have NEVER seen this occur. The converse I have seen time and again.

Rastlin
10-28-2013, 07:40 PM
I wonder how long it will be before they close this thread and ban someone...
They would most likely mess that up too... Close me, and Ban the tread...

Voxker
10-28-2013, 07:43 PM
They would most likely mess that up too... Close me, and Ban the tread...

rofl thats funny

aphroKEN
10-28-2013, 07:45 PM
I have been in the software development business for longer than most KA players have been alive, and I have NEVER seen this occur. The converse I have seen time and again.

Well at Gree, reverse things happen.

KM KAge
10-28-2013, 07:47 PM
Well at Gree, reverse things happen.
lol
point/game/set & match.

fernandoefens
10-29-2013, 05:44 AM
The solution is HIRING MORE developers and testers.

The developers do what they can with the resources they have.

Don't blame them, blame the stingy GREE managment.

HAMM€R
10-29-2013, 05:46 AM
I need job. I am good for hire. Please, where do I send resume? I need new job to complete raid boss event.

Ratma2001
10-29-2013, 10:10 PM
So with All the Beta Testers out there, I am sure they send in reports of bugs,glitches,broken sequences....then pass on to the porcelain rubbish bin!
What's the good of Beta testing if they do not use the feedback to give us a Glitch freegame ?
Keep giving them the bonus units and extra benefits and still end up with the same piece of glitchy crap
I suppose their is THE OPTION of the little X after it shakes ...

Octofinger
10-30-2013, 12:36 AM
Ratma, one problem is that quests cannot be beta tested. If they were, the beta testers would have to play through all the quests just to redo them again when released publicly. In addition, the beta test periods are rarely during a quest...

Joe1989
10-30-2013, 08:58 AM
Is anyone at Gree thinking or using their brains ???

I don't think so..it is just about trying to maximize money from their users. Gree does not understand that if make it too tough, no one will finish it ...and the only thing they create is frustration ....and no money...because most have the teams have already realized that this is impossible to achieve .....

Therefore Gree if you read this , get your act together and modify the parameters of the boss raid radically ....unless you really don't want to listen to your user...which some firms have done before.... A lot of these are long out of business ...

I ask all fellow teams to boycott this boss raid game until Gree gets back to ransom

Best

Joe

aphroKEN
10-30-2013, 03:39 PM
Maybe Gree doesn't want money. Maybe they just want to upset you and drink your delicious tears. I stopped playing this game when I realised Gree just trolling the players.