PDA

View Full Version : Trying to transfer KA to a new Phone

Chups Crow
10-29-2013, 10:21 PM
What info is needed in the message I send to make a KA transfer?

Do I need to do it on both the new and old I phone?

Thanks.

Mr. Sirmanchoo
10-29-2013, 10:26 PM
What info is needed in the message I send to make a KA transfer?

Do I need to do it on both the new and old I phone?

Thanks.

I set up an email through the "contact support" button in game, on both devices. I then took all that info they add to the bottom of your email and combined it into one. My email looked like this:
----------------------------------------------------
I want the account on this device:
======
xxxxx
xxxxxxx
old iphone
xxxxxx
xxxxxxx-xxx
=====

transferred to my new device listed below:
=====
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
new Iphone
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx-xxx
======

Thanks!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------
This is probably more info than they need. But I wanted it done right. It took them about 5 days.

Chups Crow
10-29-2013, 10:29 PM
5 days? WTF? And you're from FUN. Holy ****

Thanks! I will try this and crossing my fingers.

BanDroid
10-29-2013, 11:32 PM
Just a small qs.. is iPhon to iPad xfer possible..i have a very old iPhone, am getting a iPad mini... just thinking if I will be able to xfer..

Mr. Sirmanchoo
10-29-2013, 11:33 PM
Just a small qs.. is iPhon to iPad xfer possible..i have a very old iPhone, am getting a iPad mini... just thinking if I will be able to xfer..

Absolutely.

HAMM€R
10-30-2013, 12:48 AM
Very good sounding help me thank you. Can I my account transfer from my iPad to my iphone to my iPad mini and if desperate need to my iPad again and then my phone to have much enjoyment happy time where ever go I.
How do I get fun? Does it take 5 days?

Chups Crow
10-30-2013, 08:52 AM
Very good sounding help me thank you. Can I my account transfer from my iPad to my iphone to my iPad mini and if desperate need to my iPad again and then my phone to have much enjoyment happy time where ever go I.
How do I get fun? Does it take 5 days?

If you put it that way then you're looking at 5 months.

Anyway...I sent the ticket last night. Still waiting.I'm missing the Raid Boss.....the old phone will now only work with WiFi and I'm not at home.:mad:

Crow-Magnum
10-31-2013, 12:42 PM
Best of luck, Bro. all fingers crossed here.

C-Clone
10-31-2013, 03:07 PM
This is my experience while trying to transfer my LLP from an old phone to new one.

Gree, I would like to transfer my account here is all the info from both old device and new device.

5 days later I get an email. We are happy to say we have successfully transferred your account as requested.

I happily check my phone and they transferred the level 1 player from my new phone to my old phone and my account is gone. Email to Gree thanks but you transferred the wrong account and now I have a level 1 account on both devices, please try again here is all the info plus pictures of both accounts.

5 days later another email. We are happy to say we have successfully reset both accounts for you.

Email back to Gree. I did not request my accounts to be rest I want my LLP account back please help.

Several days later yet another email from Gree. We are happy to say we have successfully transferred your account as requested.

I check my phone and they transferred my main account from my ipad to my new phone, and my LLP was on my Ipad. How they managed that was beyond me because I never once gave them any info from my ipad or main account.

Email back to Gree. Thanks close enough I guess.

Hope you have better luck!

Chups Crow
10-31-2013, 03:32 PM
Here's the response email. To summarize.......it did not work on their first suggestion, so I had to give them more information. (as per 2nd suggestion). The 2nd suggestion doesn't make sense because I have given them more than they wanted for info. I did what Sirmanchu advised! I printed out a receipt of my recent gem purchase just in case. Yeah, I'm still waiting for THE TRANSFER!!! :mad:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Chups,

Thank you for contacting Support. If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

If you do not still have your old device, please provide as much of the following information as possible:

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)

For security purposes, please also provide as much of the following information as possible:

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (you can attach these to the reply to this email)

-Recent in-game gold/gem purchases

-Your last login time

Regards,

Cree
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, what the f*** is Cree??

Chups Crow
11-01-2013, 08:38 AM
3 days and counting.

Chups Crow
11-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Finally thanks Gree. 4 days.:D

s.m.p
11-05-2013, 08:12 AM
gree transferred my account in 3 hours yesterday since i gave them my old id and my new id on new device as they asked me. They were as fast as i thought. thanks to gree for solving quickly this problem

Chups Crow
11-05-2013, 08:22 AM
gree transferred my account in 3 hours yesterday since i gave them my old id and my new id on new device as they asked me. They were as fast as i thought. thanks to gree for solving quickly this problem

Good stuff congrats.........it's all luck most of the time.

Rastlin
11-05-2013, 08:37 AM
Finally thanks Gree. 4 days.:D
Congrats Chup! About time they fixed it for you! :)

Vile Lynn
11-05-2013, 09:24 AM
Regards,

Cree
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/I]

BTW, what the f*** is Cree??

"Cree" is the name of the CS person who wrote the email, not to be confused with GREE :)

Congrats Chups! Glad it worked out!

Transferring used to be so easy thru the game "Transfer Button"
Some consistencey with procedures would be nice! It seems to be always a gamble with GREE CS.

s.m.p
11-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Good stuff congrats.........it's all luck most of the time.
Thank you bud 😄

LordBlack
11-10-2013, 04:31 PM
3 day sand counting...... Fix the transfer problem then they dont have to transfer one and one account. Probably alot of people with new devices at the moment...

Rastlin
11-10-2013, 05:16 PM
3 day sand counting...... Fix the transfer problem then they dont have to transfer one and one account. Probably alot of people with new devices at the moment...
Yes, this a silly problem for them to have, and costs them money... Not sure why GREE can't get this easily fixed...

Arionek
11-10-2013, 05:21 PM
I must be a very lucky guy when I transfered KA from 1st gen Ipad to 2nd gen IPad it only took one night to do so.

HAMM€R
11-11-2013, 12:23 AM
what if no receipt? What if free player? How then it do transfer, very confusion

LordBlack
11-14-2013, 04:17 AM
And still waiting for them to fix the problem..... Not to impressed with the speed they are moving at. Glasier movment comes to mind.....

Berneburg
11-14-2013, 05:11 AM
I requested to take over the character of another player completely. Took two e-mail exchanges but was completed in 3 days. Best service I have received from Gree.

Viperking
11-20-2013, 09:48 AM

Gree did replied as :-
If you still have your old device, please snyc/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud.
- "Yes I did"
Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data.
- "Sync done and restore data done"
When you open the game on your new device, you will be promted to restore your data. Please click Yes;
"open the game, nothing prompt to restore, only at level 1, so I played on and then able to go setting, setup the same account as old device, did the transfer on old phone to new phone, and keyed in the password, then transfer. then "prompt message 'Are you sure you want to load this game on this device', then i click transfer, pop up message shown : No Old Account associated with your Funzio ID, please set as old device." I had done the setup numerous times but still cannot!!!!"

You should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

So how and what i should do?

I buy my iphone5S all because of this game, sadly the transfer cannot be done easily.
Send my help email to Gree on
sent Nov 12, 2013 07:37
replied Nov 12, 2013 13:31
cannot tranfer email sent again on Nov 13, 2013 05:31
no reply from Gree, email sent again onNov14, 2013 02:58
no reply again from Gree, email sent again on Nov 15, 2013 01:18
no reply again from Gree, email sent again on Nov 15, 2013 19:17
again no reply from Gree, email sent lastly on Nov 18, 2013 07:25

Damn, i really dunno what to do cos i need to transfer urgently.

Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chups Crow
11-20-2013, 10:24 AM
The way they ask you to do it when you have your old iphone did not work for me.

Just tell them that you don't have the old device anymore and let them transfer it for you. That took a few days but it finally happened.

Genuine
11-20-2013, 12:44 PM
Is there s known issue with iPhone5s? I'd like to transfer but am worried it won't work. Don't wanna start the process unless I know it'll be finished.

Chups Crow
11-20-2013, 12:50 PM
Is there s known issue with iPhone5s? I'd like to transfer but am worried it won't work. Don't wanna start the process unless I know it'll be finished.

My 5S is working very well and is very fast.

Genuine
11-20-2013, 01:16 PM
Excellent! Thanks for the quick and fast reply :):)

Totalwar
12-13-2013, 05:53 AM
Please note when you backup to iTunes you must encrypt local backup otherwise the backup will not work.This only works if you are restoring from the same device ie iPad to iPad.

backup device to pc itunes first.make sure you encrypt local backup and setpassword.next go to restore new device you should be working now.i used this way a number of times and worked everytime.