PDA

View Full Version : My purchases for sale!

Ratma2001
10-29-2013, 10:26 PM
Gree I have thousands of units that I paid with Gold and now they are all worthless to me can you please BUY them back from me....
Some have been used ....some have damage, so I would like at least a 50% buy back offer on these units
I need this so I can afford the ridiculous cost for the Witches Lair
I am reasonable and open to negotiation on cost for the said units
I mean my Dragoons have only see battle 3 times and in as new condition
I would also like you to purchase from me all my units buildings that I no longer need
You may then sell them as "Second hand " to Noobies at a profit which you can mark up as needed
Most buildings have had several repaints and refurbishment done ... And in good order ..(now)
Also if considering your low Gem cost stock I have an abundance of these also and again a 50% buy back is required.
I have amassed quiet a few low stat gem units and again these are Perfect as they are Indesructable
Please advise
Thankyou for your time and effort in this matter and appreciate your input
Ratma2001

Rocco69
10-29-2013, 10:45 PM
Too good of a point.
at least let me donate my extra stuff to my guild. though i cringe when a newbie asks what units or weapons/armor should they buy (nothing!) they would appreciate me giving them my useless thousands of units and or weapons / armor

HAMM€R
10-30-2013, 12:06 AM
I think good that idea. I could then buy 3rd hand off GREE. I would also like to seek things too, not just buy.
I would also appreciate very much like send to my resume for job with you. My unfortunate loss me job when trying to raid my boss to complete the event but my boss fired me after was founding raiding his office.
Please customer service help very good me

Mr. Sirmanchoo
10-30-2013, 12:46 AM
I think good that idea. I could then buy 3rd hand off GREE. I would also like to seek things too, not just buy.
I would also appreciate very much like send to my resume for job with you. My unfortunate loss me job when trying to raid my boss to complete the event but my boss fired me after was founding raiding his office.
Please customer service help very good me

http://i.imgur.com/MWt5gfc.gif

Ratma2001
10-30-2013, 01:10 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MWt5gfc.gif

Now that's funny as !
Best laugh of my day
Thanks Mr S

kruppe
10-30-2013, 01:31 AM
Now that's funny as !
Best laugh of my day
Thanks Mr S

Doing a great double act mr s & hammcr

Most enjoyable

MaximumFun
10-30-2013, 09:51 AM
I think we should be able to trade in old units for Scratch Off Tickets. The units you win from those are indestructible...but still entirely worthless. :)

Ryosaeba
10-31-2013, 09:47 AM
The scratch off tickets are useless with the stat inflation... the most powerful one you can get is what, a 1600 unit? bahahaha... has anyone actually ever got 6 of anything?

Crow-Magnum
10-31-2013, 12:15 PM
thanks for the afternoon chuckles....Hahaha