PDA

View Full Version : Good bye

True Blood
10-31-2013, 09:22 AM
Hello all, I simply wanted to say good bye to all friends ( even if most of them have already quitted) and players I crossed sword with in these past years! It was fun but now it is gone...so good friends!
So I call myself out of virtual life to go back to my real one! And I add with all the money I will save I will travel a lot! Good bye to all and good luck! Enjoy till you can!!
all the best!
Ciao

True Blood

King Gabriel388
10-31-2013, 10:36 AM
Good Bye True Blood. Take it easy.

Crow-Magnum
10-31-2013, 12:13 PM
Real Life is best, True Blood. Best wishes!

Rastlin
10-31-2013, 01:06 PM
True Blood, I am very sorry to see you go... It was fun swinging swords with you in SB, and you are a wonderful person! I wish you the very best in RL!
Cheers,
Rastlin

CCKallDAY
10-31-2013, 01:11 PM
Congrats winning the game

travelingsalesman
10-31-2013, 02:50 PM
You'll be missed sweetheart!

larrydavid
10-31-2013, 03:07 PM
Hello all, I simply wanted to say good bye to all friends ( even if most of them have already quitted) and players I crossed sword with in these past years! It was fun but now it is gone...so good friends!
So I call myself out of virtual life to go back to my real one! And I add with all the money I will save I will travel a lot! Good bye to all and good luck! Enjoy till you can!!
all the best!
Ciao

True Blood

Huhuhuh, you said crossed swords. Kidding. Best of luck.

Ninja_122
10-31-2013, 04:49 PM
True Blood, I'm happy for you for having found that RL has a lot more to offer. Though the game has brought many friends, reality is that has lost what once had. Congratulations for your decision and I wish you the BEST!! Stay in touch, your friends still be around on those kakao rooms to chat with and have a few laugh!
👏👏👍 best of luck!

Joie
10-31-2013, 08:31 PM
Best move ever, you have conquered ka my friend !

DragCro
11-01-2013, 02:43 AM
True,you are my friend no mater of this game.
I hoped you whould just slow down your game and play here and there,i realy hope you return.
You are great person and those that knows you better saw that you are nice,kind and helpful.You helped lots of guilds and made friends..
People as you make this game great,not ltqs or any new event that Gree introduce it here.
We whil stay in touch for surten..
Big hug to you and thank you for making this time that i spended here in this game richer!

echus14
11-01-2013, 02:51 AM
Bye bye, True Blood! Enjoy all the extra free time away from the incessant tap, tap, tapping! LOL