PDA

View Full Version : Chalice Box Event Problem - 20% Magic Boost Not Added!

NinjaHonu
11-04-2013, 01:19 PM
I have collected 10 Chalices and have the Spirit of the Chalice unit in my inventory but 20% Magic Attack Boost has not been added. I know others have this problem as well. I just wanted to make the forum and any moderator aware of it. Please fix it! Thanks!

FYI: My ticket #1073506 :D

larrydavid
11-04-2013, 01:28 PM
Bump for a sneaky turtle

Lord Death
11-04-2013, 01:28 PM
I have collected 10 Chalices and have the Spirit of the Chalice unit in my inventory but 20% Magic Attack Boost has not been added. I know others have this problem as well. I just wanted to make the forum and any moderator aware of it. Please fix it! Thanks!

FYI: My ticket #1073506 :D

I too did not get the 20% Magic Attack Boost. Please refer to ticket# 1064960. Thanks.

Dogs Pizza
11-04-2013, 01:53 PM
I got it as well but did not get the 20% boost. The unit does not show up in my individual boosts but does show up in inventory

StrictNine
11-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Same here. I hope it gets worked out before the next war.

Freedom4All
11-04-2013, 02:12 PM
no boost here

[JAG] Ryan
11-04-2013, 02:13 PM
yep, looks like a general problem, lol. The question is, do we all need to send individual tickets or will it be resolved for all who have the unit?

Alexius
11-04-2013, 02:24 PM
Sent my ticket in a few hours ago. Now we wait.

Cxxxmm
11-04-2013, 02:43 PM
same issue here

Capitalsfanatic
11-04-2013, 02:48 PM
No boost given here either. Submitting a ticket.

ed
11-04-2013, 02:50 PM
well hell, you all just finished that event too quickly, you know it takes Gree a day or two get any LTQ working properly. My ticket is in as well!! :cool:

mmalkove
11-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Boost was removed because you guys got it too quickly ;).

Arionek
11-04-2013, 04:19 PM
There's a problem with a event?!? This ever happened before what do we do!?!?!? (Sarcasm for you folks who think I'm a crazy man)

Master Stormzs
11-04-2013, 05:03 PM
I have an additional forest guardian in my individual bonus section w a 20% magic attk bonus. Ummm...Did Gree forget that the item picture and bonuses should match??

Ndrewtew
11-04-2013, 05:37 PM
Add this ticket number to the list #1074279.
I too don't have stats modifier for the unit.

taxman
11-04-2013, 05:44 PM
add me to the list ticket number #1074260

Perfuzzie
11-04-2013, 06:28 PM
you can add this one #1074148 :mad:

echus14
11-04-2013, 06:32 PM
Just give it to everyone! LOL

But seriously, the earlier post about there being an additional Forest Guardian may be the answer.

taxman
11-04-2013, 06:37 PM
I don't have any 20% bonus magic units in my individual bonuses

anchlovi
11-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Same here. I don't see it in my individual boosts.

Those of you who opened a ticket please update when this issue is resolved

CJ54
11-04-2013, 07:24 PM
It's getting fixed in a data deploy. We got the reports, and it's not something we can resolve individually.

StrictNine
11-04-2013, 07:46 PM
It's getting fixed in a data deploy. We got the reports, and it's not something we can resolve individually.

Thanks CJ.

NinjaHonu
11-04-2013, 07:46 PM

Thanks CJ! Is this data deploy going to deploy before war :) ??? I hope so.

Ndrewtew
11-04-2013, 11:05 PM
Thanks CJ, how about missing units from raid boss?

Voxker
11-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Thanks CJ, how about missing units from raid boss?

multitasking? thats a tall order for them

ShutterBlink
11-04-2013, 11:43 PM

Thanks CJ54 for the info..

[JAG] Ryan
11-04-2013, 11:49 PM
Thx CJ for the update.

Ndrewtew
11-05-2013, 01:19 AM
multitasking? thats a tall order for them

Lol, well said.

Ryikk
11-05-2013, 04:11 AM
So basically we should expect our bonus to appear unannounced sometime mid January. Got it

P4TR1C14N
11-05-2013, 04:12 AM
So basically we should expect our bonus to appear unannounced sometime mid January. Got it

That's too negative. End 2013 is realistic.

KenjoMegi1
11-05-2013, 06:37 AM
Our guild has a current limit of 38 members, so how are we supposed to get 450 chalices? it looks like the chances of getting them are better than normal since all of you got 10 chalices but most of my guild struggles to get any of them. If we all got ten each and we don't guild jump because Gree frowns on that and we like to be an honorable by the book guild how are we supposed to get this guild quest?

-Kenjo Megi
-Scions of Abaddon-

Antonio NL1
11-05-2013, 07:32 AM
When can we expect this "data deploy" to deploy its data??? I spent quite a bit of money so that I could have this bonus for the upcoming war.

What1976
11-05-2013, 08:43 AM
I hope to get the boost before war starts ...

WB -- DDP
11-05-2013, 11:09 AM
Our guild has a current limit of 38 members, so how are we supposed to get 450 chalices? it looks like the chances of getting them are better than normal since all of you got 10 chalices but most of my guild struggles to get any of them. If we all got ten each and we don't guild jump because Gree frowns on that and we like to be an honorable by the book guild how are we supposed to get this guild quest?

-Kenjo Megi
-Scions of Abaddon-

Where is it said that Gree-d frowns on jumping?

Ryikk
11-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Well I think this is a good sign, but the fact that they didn't spell the company name correctly is scary.

Jerusalem
11-05-2013, 02:51 PM
When can we expect this "data deploy" to deploy its data??? I spent quite a bit of money so that I could have this bonus for the upcoming war.

It appears that the "data deploy" may have, in fact, been deployed a short time ago, as my attack just increased by 300k. The unit, however, still does not appear in my inventory of bonuses.

isjigsaw
11-05-2013, 02:54 PM
We've been looking for guilds to share chalices with...

Who all is jumping around? We've done this in the past but I have not seen any doing it right now.

Should you like to you can drop off in TWD 157976926 and leave a message and we will return the favor. :)

Jacob

Jerusalem
11-05-2013, 02:59 PM
It's entirely fixed now. The Spirit of the Chalice ought to be in your inventory of individual bonuses now.

The red Baron
11-05-2013, 03:23 PM
Got the bonus, tks

Miranda6900
11-05-2013, 03:42 PM
@Ryikk,
That's the same employee refusing to transfer our games! no wonder she won't help us! She doesn't know who she's working for.

King Ben
11-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Hi all,

I have gotten the bonus reflected in my individual bonus section. However, my attack stats did not increase as expected. Anyone facing the same issue? Will be putting up a ticket but wanted to know if this is isolated, and just to share my encounter.

Zee985
11-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Hi all,

I have gotten the bonus reflected in my individual bonus section. However, my attack stats did not increase as expected. Anyone facing the same issue? Will be putting up a ticket but wanted to know if this is isolated, and just to share my encounter.

I'm having the same issue... Only the sentence added not the actual boost

King Ben
11-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Thanks. Probably not right to say this but good to know I aren't alone. Ticket time .....

I'm having the same issue... Only the sentence added not the actual boost

taxman
11-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Cree does do a hell of a job with LED lighting though. I am sure they would be mad too.

Greybeard
11-05-2013, 05:09 PM
It appears that the "data deploy" may have, in fact, been deployed a short time ago, as my attack just increased by 300k. The unit, however, still does not appear in my inventory of bonuses.

Could it be like this guy says, that your stats had already increased and all you were missing was the wording in your bonus unit category? I mean, people have so many bonuses for this and for that now a days, how would you even be able to calculate that you were missing one?

King Ben
11-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Virtually impossible to track. What I have done before getting a notable prize:
a. Screenshot of stats before the prize
b. Screen shot of the prize
c. Screen shot of stats post the prize

In this case, I also took screenshot of the stats one hour after the bonus is reflected in my individual bonus section. By toggling between these screen shots, the issue becomes obvious.

I do this only for notable prizes so 'minor bonuses' like 2% increase and like are not tracked. I have no way of knowing if they are effective. 20:80 rule applies.

Could it be like this guy says, that your stats had already increased and all you were missing was the wording in your bonus unit category? I mean, people have so many bonuses for this and for that now a days, how would you even be able to calculate that you were missing one?

CJ54
11-05-2013, 06:35 PM
This is verified fixed; it is correctly upping stats.

King Ben
11-05-2013, 07:12 PM
CJ,

It is not working. I have followed up with ticket number 1077627 with 4 print screens of before and after. My attk stats increased by abt 20k upon receipt of the prize, which does not reflect the 20% bonus. There was virtually no change after the bonus is updated in my individual bonus section.

Could your patch has inevitably removed another 20% bonus on magic attack instead of being incremental? Please look into my ticket and not just brush it aside. Thank you.

This is verified fixed; it is correctly upping stats.

anchlovi
11-05-2013, 10:06 PM
They fixed 2 things in the last data push:

1. They removed the 20% magic attack bonus from the Forest Guardian
2. They add a 20% magic attack for Spirit of the Chalice

All is good now.
Thanks CJ, though some people might experience stats degradation

Ndrewtew
11-06-2013, 04:28 AM
This is what Gree replied;
20% magic attack stats modifier

Dave, Nov 05 04:13 (PST):
Hello Andrew,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

I'll definitely be able to explain you regarding this issue. I checked our records and see that you have already earned 3 items(Titan Blessing of Kings, Aroxil, Abyssal Commander and Forest Guardian) with 20% More Attack from Magic in the previous events. As you have already earned 3 units with the same bonus it will not stack with each other. Please note that the bonuses with the same item and bonus will not stack with each other.

Regards,

Dave
GREE Support
But I don't have Titan Blessing of the Kings and Aroxil, Abyssal Commander in my inventory.
Please help, ticket number #1078923

King Ben
11-06-2013, 04:32 AM
Tee,

Thanks for sharing. I do not have any recollection that so called same bonuses of beyond 3 items will not stack on. This is absurd, to say the least. If this remains their stand, Gree ought to go and find a spider ........

Nudist
11-06-2013, 08:06 AM
Also missing one...

AppleMacGuy
11-06-2013, 09:18 AM
Tee,

Thanks for sharing. I do not have any recollection that so called same bonuses of beyond 3 items will not stack on. This is absurd, to say the least. If this remains their stand, Gree ought to go and find a spider ........

Exactly, that is absurd. Please can somebody rom GREE clarify that you can have more than 3 stacking 20% magic attacks.

Guido69
11-06-2013, 09:31 AM
@CJ, Sirius

this is a very important issue. You cannot take away bonuses from units that people paid real money for to get. Nowhere has it been stated that you can only have 3 units with the same bonus. This is akin to stealing money.

If that is in fact true, you can be assured a flood of complaints and actions, and not only here on the forum.

travelingsalesman
11-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Mine is currently not working, and if it is the case that I can only have 3, I would appreciate my entire gem spend from this box event to be returned to me.

CJ54
11-06-2013, 10:59 AM
It isn't okay to post ticket info on the forums, but I'm leaving the one on the last page up because it was a flat out incorrect response from Support (not sure why, we're looking into that).

Tee,

As stated above, that is incorrect. There isn't some set limit of the same type of bonuses that will cause them not to stack. I'm checking in with the designers about the Chalice again today and will post again when I have more info.

JPNy
11-06-2013, 11:06 AM
Thx CJ for the update.
I was wondering why some bonuses could not stack and was worrying about the 5% alliance attack attached with the TK unit which I am about to win. I have already 2 units with this bonus and would be really angry if it doesn't apply on my profile.

travelingsalesman
11-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Thank you for the quick response CJ.

Guido69
11-06-2013, 11:26 AM
It isn't okay to post ticket info on the forums, but I'm leaving the one on the last page up because it was a flat out incorrect response from Support (not sure why, we're looking into that).

As stated above, that is incorrect. There isn't some set limit of the same type of bonuses that will cause them not to stack. I'm checking in with the designers about the Chalice again today and will post again when I have more info.

Thanks CJ for the clarification

CJ54
11-06-2013, 11:53 AM
Thx CJ for the update.
I was wondering why some bonuses could not stack and was worrying about the 5% alliance attack attached with the TK unit which I am about to win. I have already 2 units with this bonus and would be really angry if it doesn't apply on my profile.

There are only two things that will make a bonus not stack, as far as I know, and neither of them fit this case:

1: It's the same exact item. Most items with bonuses, unless explicitly coded to do so, don't stack with themselves bonus-wise. The only time this has come up is when a very old item with a bonus was accidentally re-used when it shouldn't have been for an LTQ. We have stuff in place now to keep this from happening, and it hasn't come up in awhile.

2: It's two items from the same collect-10 event at a different power level. The way that we used to do collect-10 events was that the "grand prize" had stats based on the player's level, but had the same bonus. So if you were level 20 you might get an item with 200/200 stats and a +5% defense bonus or something, and if you were level 100 you would instead get an item with 700/700 stats and a +5% defense bonus. If you somehow got both of those items (normally due to a mistake like in #1), those bonuses would not stack since they were (as far as the code was concerned) the same item. This only applies to grand prizes from old collect-10 events though.

Both of the above cases are in place to limit the potential effects if someone found an item dupe exploit or hack of some kind, and again, neither seems to apply in this case. It's theoretical that a new bug of some kind could cause something unintended, but (being a bug) we would squash that as quick as possible and things would be back to normal.

Anyway, yeah. Everything else stacks. If you had 100 different items that each gave +10% raw attack, you would have +1000% raw attack.

King Ben
11-06-2013, 02:00 PM
CJ,

Your explanation has been noted, and thank you for taking time to type it all out. What we do know at this point is that the 20% magic attk bonus does not work for some folks. Tickets have been sent and I expect Gree support to resolve them satisfactorily. I paid real money for the unit via the use of gem, so have others. We deserve Gree resolution.

You mentioned it is not okay to post ticket info on this forum and I thank you for taking a case by case approach to let the quoted response stay. While this may be an isolated case, the erroneous response given by support, among others, is what is forcing folks to air their problems on the forum. You guys need to help your support to help us, be it by resources, training, etc.

For your info, my ticket on this has been closed without addressing why I am not having the 20%. I have to send another email on this. Another example of not having resolution by support.

Ndrewtew
11-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Thank you CJ for not locking this thread, really appreciate it.

EiZ
11-07-2013, 12:21 AM
i dont have the chalice final box reward yet, still im suddenly missing 20% mag att???? thanks gree, now my stats are way lower and war starts tomorrow!!!!

King Ben
11-07-2013, 12:38 AM
i dont have the chalice final box reward yet, still im suddenly missing 20% mag att???? thanks gree, now my stats are way lower and war starts tomorrow!!!!

I think the story is pretty clear now. Gree has probably removed 20% magic attk increase of another unit. For folks (like me) whom have gotten the chalice final reward the outcome is net net little stats change. For others, it is a drop in attk outright.

IMHO, Gree owns us an explanation. I am still waiting for Gree to acknowledge the ticket I sent ..... ****ty, to say the least.

Edit: pardon me but I did not know S H I T T Y is all that offensive. My apologies for folks whom are offended.

Ndrewtew
11-07-2013, 05:01 AM
CJ
Is there a fix on this matter? Clock ticking, cok is near.

Crow-Magnum
11-07-2013, 07:39 AM
just got the 10/10 Chalice last night. 20% magic boost worked for me. *shrug*
Stats have never gone down for me...only up.

Nudist
11-07-2013, 07:55 AM
Still no 20% for me

CJ54
11-07-2013, 09:16 AM
Okay, so our KA crew is mainly working on the "stuck in no guild" issue that some players are experiencing right now, and everything we've checked into here shows the bonus as working (including loading up duplicates of peoples' accounts and then removing/adding back the item while checking to see if the stats lower and go back up).

After talking to QA and the devs, there is one other possibility. We didn't remove a bonus from anything in the data push that fixed the Spirit item. BUT, the original issue was that the Spirit item wasn't pointing towards the bonus as intended; that is why it wasn't working. It is possible that another event reward WAS invisibly pointing to that bonus (basically the wrong thing might have been granting the bonus). If that was the case, everyone who already had everything from the event would have already been receiving that bonus when we made the fix; the source of the bonus just moved to where it was supposed to be. That would explain why people who are getting the Spirit item now are seeing the change properly, but people who already had everything didn't.

If we have one or two honest volunteers, we could potentially do some old-fashioned community testing (i.e. observe your stats, I remove the Spirit item, you observe your stats again after closing/reopening, then I add the Spirit back to your account. If the bonus is working, you'd see a change). If this is a perception issue related to the above paragraph, we'd like that cleared up before the CoK event. If there is still something wrong, we'd also like that cleared up before the CoK event.

travelingsalesman
11-07-2013, 11:47 AM
I would volunteer my account for that, my current ticket number with game related information can be found in ticket request #1078678

Melcain
11-07-2013, 12:03 PM
but my stats kept jumping up then down then up...weird

TK275
11-07-2013, 01:01 PM
CJ, i'll volunteer as my stats went down after the new data push and then back up after i received the Spirit of the Chalice 20% bonus. I have no idea what bonus i lost to make my stats go down though.

King Ben
11-07-2013, 02:15 PM
CJ, I will be back from work in about 12hrs time and avail for testing for about 4hrs thereafter. I am on Kakao, wechat and whatsapp if you need to know.

Btw, received support email that my ticket has been closed making reference to players' confusion and stated an unit called Shadow of the Chalice. ...................

Needless to say I resend the ticket and ask for further investigation.

Edit: While I volunteer for the test, I would also ask that CJ and the developer take a look at the print screens that I have submitted, which clearly shows that the issue exists. So far, I do not have faith that support has taken a detailed look.

mmalkove
11-07-2013, 02:28 PM
I have already spent 300 gems and on 8/10. I was going to keep spending but this issue has me thinking maybe I just wasted those? Are people who are finishing now getting the correct bonus? Also, did you lower the chances in the event during a data push? Those who gemmed early seemed to get it much quicker that ones gemming for it now? Maybe just bad luck though.

Ndrewtew
11-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Hi CJ,
I'm available for testing, just buzz me if you need my help.

ShutterBlink
11-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Hope everything goes to work before the battle (war) begins :-) :D

Shadows
11-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Just received unit and my stats definitely showed a difference... just wanted to throw my two cents in there :-)

EiZ
11-08-2013, 12:17 AM
i now made the last unit, chalice event, and yes my stats/magic boost, did go up as they where pre the event, so the boost from this event seem to be accurate, it must be another unit/boost that suddenly deserted my army....

King Ben
11-08-2013, 02:19 AM
This observation lends weight to my hypothesis that another bonus has been removed while the data fix was pushed out. For some, like EiZ, they would have experienced a drop in stats when the fix was pushed. If they get the chalice final unit post the fix, their stats revert to similar to when they started. For others, like me, whom have gotten the chalice final unit before the fix, our stats just remained largely the same when the fix is pushed.

The proposed approach to remove spirit of the chalice and put it back to see if the stats has changed may not unearth the removal of the other bonus. I have also noted CJ's statement that the fix was not intended to remove other bonuses.

I hope to see resolution of this issue quickly, especially with the patch being effective for 'no guild land'. Thank you.

i now made the last unit, chalice event, and yes my stats/magic boost, did go up as they where pre the event, so the boost from this event seem to be accurate, it must be another unit/boost that suddenly deserted my army....

KenjoMegi1
11-08-2013, 06:08 AM
thank you to all who tried to help us with the Chalice quest.... we needed to many and were too late to get it, it seems.... :(
-Kenjo Megi
-Scions of Abaddon-

travelingsalesman
11-08-2013, 08:16 AM
CJ, can you clearly state, what unit had a 20% boost taken away? Any why?

King Ben
11-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Was hoping to get at least a status update before the war starts, but .... In any case, ranking for the last war has not even been issued, so. .........

As always, I will be sending repeated tickets if I do not see a reasonable holding email, or any feedback. Your support may call me a spammer again. I don't really care, just get the resolution out.

For fellow forum members whom feel that complaints / technical issue should not be taking up so much of the forum, respect your view and the title of this thread should afford you the opportunity to skip it.

Alleran
11-09-2013, 08:09 PM
Gree, are you going to do something about our missing 20% magic attack bonus? I'm no attorney, but isn't it illegal to withhold goods purchased? How can you justify your failure to give us our 20% magic attack boost when we spent gems to earn the final 10/10 unit of the Chalice event?

HAMMR
11-10-2013, 02:11 AM
ohhh I that see advertisement false good is not. Lawyer not I but bad do to yes

Lady Freya
11-11-2013, 03:49 AM
Would be great to get that 20 percent boost for me too.

King Ben
11-11-2013, 06:13 AM
CJ, we need a resolution. Please help.

This observation lends weight to my hypothesis that another bonus has been removed while the data fix was pushed out. For some, like EiZ, they would have experienced a drop in stats when the fix was pushed. If they get the chalice final unit post the fix, their stats revert to similar to when they started. For others, like me, whom have gotten the chalice final unit before the fix, our stats just remained largely the same when the fix is pushed.

The proposed approach to remove spirit of the chalice and put it back to see if the stats has changed may not unearth the removal of the other bonus. I have also noted CJ's statement that the fix was not intended to remove other bonuses.

I hope to see resolution of this issue quickly, especially with the patch being effective for 'no guild land'. Thank you.

CJ54
11-11-2013, 11:48 AM
We confirmed that the boost was applying to the wrong reward in the LTQ chain initially, which is why people who had already completed the chain did not see a bump when we fixed the boost. Removing and re-adding the item now definitely shows the change in stats.

Alleran
11-11-2013, 12:00 PM
So how do we go about removing and re-adding the item to fix this, CJ? Support keeps closing my ticket without fixing the problem. I'd really like the 20% boost that I thought I was paying for when I spent gems.

CJ54
11-11-2013, 12:34 PM
So how do we go about removing and re-adding the item to fix this, CJ? Support keeps closing my ticket without fixing the problem. I'd really like the 20% boost that I thought I was paying for when I spent gems.

Check your email.

TK275
11-11-2013, 01:06 PM
I've added your post to my support ticket, is this the best way to get this resolved?

King Ben
11-11-2013, 02:00 PM
CJ, are you saying that support will work on our case one by one? I have yet to seen any update from support.

CJ54
11-11-2013, 02:05 PM
I've added your post to my support ticket, is this the best way to get this resolved?

I want to be clear that there is nothing left to "resolve" except a misunderstanding of what happened, everything is working as it should be mechanically.

CJ, are you saying that support will work on our case one by one? I have yet to seen any update from support.

I'll be addressing a few cases as I can from people posting in this thread to help spread the info that this is in fact working, but we can't remove/re-add the item from thousands of accounts.

EiZ
11-11-2013, 10:54 PM
no cj54 its not working as it should!
*during the event i suddenly lost/got robbed of 20% mag att
*when i finally made the last unit in this event i got that units boost of 20% mag att, this worked yes!
* i still havent got back the missing/stolen 20% mag att that suddenly flew away during your fix!!!!

ticket # 1080634

//E

Tigertiger55
11-12-2013, 01:54 AM
Finally got round to reading this thread and realise now what happened to 200k of my attack stats last week. If you say it's fixed I'm afraid you are wrong

It's all a dream
11-12-2013, 02:07 AM
Cj this clearly has not been resolved. Several ppl in my guild won this unit, but the boost is not working.

King Ben
11-12-2013, 02:14 AM
This is the same for a number of folks in my current guild and myself. I find it difficult to comprehend. If someone can teach me the exact steps to attach print screens, I will explain using them. But in gist:
a. I have screenshot of my stats before obtaining 1 box item;
b. Print screen of the final unit given. You can clearly see XP remained the same but gem dropped by about 1k;
c. Stats post the unit being awarded (same XP and gem as b); and
d. Stats post your patch with slight change in stats due other event. Unfortunately there is no date stamp on this.

I find it hard to comprehend based on the above this is a miss perception.

Napalmdude
11-12-2013, 02:36 AM
It is very tiring too keep double checking to see if you have been rewarded what you earned.

TK275
11-12-2013, 10:25 AM
no cj54 its not working as it should!
*during the event i suddenly lost/got robbed of 20% mag att
*when i finally made the last unit in this event i got that units boost of 20% mag att, this worked yes!
* i still havent got back the missing/stolen 20% mag att that suddenly flew away during your fix!!!!

ticket # 1080634

//E
This exact thing happened to me too. This is what I tried to explain to customer support, the only response i get is "you're confused, it works as it should".

EiZ
11-12-2013, 11:34 PM
bump bump !!!!

King Ben
11-13-2013, 03:39 AM
I have received a response from Gree support which stated the following in gist (as I understand):
a. Chalice gLTQ was pushed out with error in terms of the number of boxes to qualify for various stages of gLTQ prizes;
b. Guilds whom have 'completed' the quest before the fix have actually NOT COMPLETED the quest; and
c. As the gLTQ was not completed, Gree is unable to accord unit accorded with completion of the gLTQ.

TICKET CLOSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the following link was posted http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?73508-Change-to-Chalice-LTQ-Incoming.

I replied that I do not accept the reason. My guild completed the gLTQ before the fix and in the forum post quoted above we will not be affected. My guild has the ability to complete the gLTQ in accordance to the eventual requirements and based on Gree's explanation we have been robbed of such opportunities. I log in many times a day and I see no pop up of the gLTQ still in progress.

What I failed to highlight are:
a. The 20% magic attack boost is for iLTQ and not for gLTQ. I got 10 boxes so f r e a k i n g. h e l l give me the boost; and
b. Based on your explanation you should remove the Chalice Wvrym in my infantry (with other units from gLTQ).

I concluded with Gree support that they are trying to cover up one screw up (missing 20% magic boost) with another screw up (data fix for gLTQ). I refuse to accept the explanation.

Can someone responsible from Gree stand up in this forum and address these issues? My perception of Gree is an inept and irresponsive entity. Please do not reaffirm my belief ....

Damn

King Ben
11-13-2013, 04:03 PM
Gree, I am getting extremely annoyed and frustrated by your inaction on this matter. The other time screw up affected me directly it must have taken me more than a month to get my missing unit. For this case, your silence and beyond belief erroneous responses are trying. You owe it to paying customers to get your act together. Do something useful !!!!

You are forcing me to the route of seeking redress from iTunes by asking for refund. Do something, will you? This is not preferred route but seems the only plausible one at this point.

Disappointed .......

Nudist
11-13-2013, 04:20 PM
I got the same response.

Alleran
11-13-2013, 04:33 PM
Well, at the risk of angering of those who are still waiting for a fix, I must say: thank you CJ. The 20% magic bonus has been effectively added to my inventory and it is working. It did take a while to troubleshoot and resolve this issue, but thank you for not simply dismissing it, and diligently working toward a solution. Despite the early frustration, I am very pleased with the support I ultimately received.

King Ben
11-13-2013, 05:12 PM
Alleran,

You should not be flamed for stating a fact and I in fact thank yoi for sharing the info. Could I ask if your situation is similar to mine? Earlier I penned a 4 bullet points note on what have transpired in my case. Thanks for your help in advance.

Well, at the risk of angering of those who are still waiting for a fix, I must say: thank you CJ. The 20% magic bonus has been effectively added to my inventory and it is working. It did take a while to troubleshoot and resolve this issue, but thank you for not simply dismissing it, and diligently working toward a solution. Despite the early frustration, I am very pleased with the support I ultimately received.

Ndrewtew
11-13-2013, 08:44 PM

So that's the different between top players and middle range player! GREAT!

Ps. Alleran: not directing at you but at Gree!

Ratma2001
11-13-2013, 10:17 PM
Why even bother! just another cog in the wheel of self destruction ! after reading all these posts im not even bothering sending in a ticket, over it
just in case you missed the point
Over IT

Alleran
11-13-2013, 11:09 PM
Not that I want to be in the position of defending Gree, but my understanding is that they are willing to fix this issue for all players. You just have to stay on them about it.

I have spent about a year in KA, as a free player for half that time. They're responses to my tickets have been consistent throughout. Sometimes consistently bad, and sometimes surprisingly responsive, but I certainly haven't seen a difference in customer support since I started spending money on this game.

Ben, I have been following this thread from the beginning, and I'm pretty sure we experienced the same problem. I did not get the 20% magic attack boost from the Spirit of the Chalice unit. The unit was in my inventory, but no bonus. And I got the same canned and ineffective responses to my tickets at first. But with the latest fix, when they remove and re-add the unit, the 20% boost appeared on my bonus list and did impact my stats. It's working now.

King Ben
11-14-2013, 06:10 AM
Hi Alleran,

Thanks for the post. I was very close to just walking away due to inaction from Gree. I will try to get resolution and see where this will bring me to.

Again, thank you. I know you did not have to share your resolution and appreciate that you did.

King Ben
11-15-2013, 03:34 AM
CJ,

I see your response to another post. You have stated earlier in this thread that you are going to demonstrate how this problem of mine (and some others) is all but a misunderstanding. Why the silence?

To your point of not using the forum as a mean to expedite ticket. Agree in principle on the premise that you have a sound and responsive support crew. The quality of support is best described as inconsistent. Where an issue affect a group of players, it is best shared in the forum as others whom may not know it get to learn about it and this is fair.

Incredible silence !!!!!!!!!

King Ben
11-16-2013, 08:28 PM
Gree !!!!

Your support sent me the freaking same standard response again, despite i taking pain to explain in my e-mail to them the fallacies of their response.

Cj, based on your other email, gree will block account of players that sent repeated tickets when gree has given the same answer. Freaking hell try me !!!!

Edit: My original e mail was in full cap and converted to sentence case when posted. Interesting feature.

cj,

i see your response to another post. You have stated earlier in this thread that you are going to demonstrate how this problem of mine (and some others) is all but a misunderstanding. Why the silence?

To your point of not using the forum as a mean to expedite ticket. Agree in principle on the premise that you have a sound and responsive support crew. The quality of support is best described as inconsistent. Where an issue affect a group of players, it is best shared in the forum as others whom may not know it get to learn about it and this is fair.

Incredible silence !!!!!!!!!

EiZ
11-20-2013, 11:13 PM
bump bump

king Ben, nothing more from cj or support?
thanks
//E

Ratma2001
11-21-2013, 12:09 AM
And still nothing
If you buy 5 mountains of gems and donate them back to Gree you might get your answer !

I am not your best customer but all the same I AM a CUSTOMER/PURCHASER and I think I am entitled to an answer from your company in regards to the above?
I don't expect miracles but an answer would suffice for now

King Ben
11-21-2013, 06:11 AM
Apos, no update at all. I do sense that CJ and Sirius have reduced their appearance in the forum. Just perception though.

bump bump

king Ben, nothing more from cj or support?
thanks
//E

EiZ
11-21-2013, 06:28 AM
thanks, havent heard a single thing bout this matter in any of my tickets either, altho ive had newer tickets, different subjects answered, go figure!

TK275
11-21-2013, 06:40 AM
My ticket was closed multiple times with a canned response that has nothing to do with the actual issue. I keep reopening it, but it's pointless.

King Ben
11-24-2013, 02:49 PM
This unaddressed episode has been extremely frustrating. Gree and it's employees are:

1. Inept - not only are events GUARANTEED to have bugs, they have proven incapable of addressing them.

2. Inconsistent - as demonstrated many times, service recovery is absolutely a joke. Many of the service personnel probably follow a SOP in just dismissing tickets. On the rare occasion that you meet a capable one you may have your issue solved.

3. Unreliable - CJ stated that he will use a few cases to supposedly "clear the air". He has not responded at all to this issue.

Nothing against Alleran, he is a heavy gemmer whom keeps the game alive and was kind enough to share info when he need not. The procedure to resolve this issue seems to require a lot of efforts. Since Gree has fixed it for Alleran, I can only draw a conclusion that heavy gumming makes a huge difference. However Gree, remember we paid gems specially to get the unit with the boost. You did not make good on your product delivery. For not giving us what we paid so, and to remediate for only a few (so far I know only Alleran), you are an extremely unethical and dishonest entity.

May your share price rock all the way down, and may more people know about your ineptitude, inconsistency, unreliability and most important, dishonesty.

Go eat S H I T....

Jomama1
11-24-2013, 06:31 PM
Hope this got fixed

It's all a dream
11-25-2013, 02:09 AM
Nope. Still ppl in my guild haven't received the boost and are receiving canned responses

King Ben
11-29-2013, 07:17 PM
Greedy, thanks for sending me a note during war time that my ticket on this error has been closed, and it is all but a mere misunderstanding, YET AGAIN.

I gave a truthful feedback to your customer satisfaction survey stating in unmistakable fashion my dissatisfaction. Will this change you, I doubt so. After all as I have said earlier, you are a cheat, and extremely unethical.

Go find a spider and f c u k, you a s s.

操你的B

King Ben
12-07-2013, 07:52 PM
Hi KA Community,

Please don't take this the wrong way, I have retired and no plan to return to the game ever. Notwithstanding I felt obliged to update the community on latest development.

My ticket has been closed again, and support has stated yet again that the bonus has been applied correctly, there seems to be glitch on the visual display and they have credited a substantial amount of gems to me as a form of thanks for gaming with KA.

I am not convinced with the visual glitch argument, I see this more as Gree being unable to denounce my case based on the SS that I have provided. Nevertheless, I am no longer bothered by it. I guess many would think I should be grateful with the substantial gems given, which amounts to 300 gems. I have no use of them now and for one that has used 2 mountains in 30 minutes of a battle ... you know my stand.

Just to update the community. Best of luck.

Lakar
12-08-2013, 08:31 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, King Ben. As you can see from my post count, I read but have never replied till now.

I also suffered from completing the chalice event and have sent in multiple tickets as well. My first few were answered that they were aware of an issue and were looking into it. The last several follow up emails have never even been acknowledged. Yet I do receive a customer service survey each time. (That's getting fun)

I received the final unit but not the boost. This was shown with a screen shot. Their fix for me was to remove two units then reapply both with the correct boosts. Their "fix" resulted in me losing 300k Atk points. My Atk stat after the fix was exactly where it was prior to even getting the ninth chalice. So for me, completing the event cost me 300,000 in stats. I followed this thread closely and still had some hope, until your last post.

One would think with your screen shot evidence coupled with others that were also submitted, a resolution could be negotiated which would be more helpful than a handful of gems. Thank you for you persistence with this issue and I am grateful to you for keeping the rest of us informed. I am saddened that you are leaving but wish you the very best in your Gree-free afterlife. Less stress and frustration, for sure.

Odd 206-760-703

Skyraiders
12-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Another thread where GREE has left things unresolved.....I am shocked.....once again proving they do not care about their players

Ratma2001
12-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Another thread where GREE has left things unresolved.....I am shocked.....once again proving they do not care about their players

Shocked..hehe. we all know nothing was going to be done like the illigitament 60 member guilds....just wait until it all goes away...this is why most leave and as for their "Representatives" it would be nice to see them on hear a bit more regular so we know whats going on when we spend our money. Like some input on whats going on here !
There are still a lot including myself where this is still outstanding.....but reading all the posts it seems due to share drops and loosing 5B you or your staff have no clue on what to do, this is appauling .
Needless to say i think that if most go the way of King Ben then you dont have to worry...this is a sad end to an issue that should never have been put in such duress !
bottom line ....fix Gree's stuff ups and let us know whats going on.....rememeber we are on THIS side of the fence not yours