PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Complaints About 'Shadow of the Guild' LTQ ending early here

Lys
11-06-2013, 11:57 PM
Gree,

While I myself was not affected by this, it seems that, once more, your understaffed programmers were unable to properly get their stuff together. Those folks who were trying to save on gems, or finish this event last minute, just got bent over the table and sodomized by you.

So, post your complaints here, folks. Let your voices be heard, and then promptly ignored.

Might be useful to post how many gems you've used in your day+ pursuit of finishing level 60 as well.

Shluggy
11-07-2013, 12:58 AM
Yep, pretty annoying! Was close on level 59. Wouldn't have finished the whole event but would have finished that level. Half expected it though so waited until a couple of minutes into the last hour before throwing some gems at the beast. Oh well, gained a few extra pounds in XP for nothing, glad the XP was way low on this event.

Rastlin
11-07-2013, 01:53 AM
Yes, I agree closing this an hour early messes up anyone that was timing their energy for a few more hits before gemming the last hour... GREE should at least reward everyone the level unit they were on at time of closing the LTQ early...

King Ben
11-07-2013, 02:10 AM
I have gotten the TK Queen unit earlier. As a player with no direct interest therefore of the timing issue, I strongly agree with the idea of giving it to folks who are at the said level. They did not get it due to no fault of theirs but the inaccurate timers. These are folks using gems to clear it and to see it down the drain is not acceptable. This pushes people to walk away and makes the game less attractive from an overall scheme of things.

Yes, I agree closing this an hour early messes up anyone that was timing their energy for a few more hits before gemming the last hour... GREE should at least reward everyone the level unit they were on at time of closing the LTQ early...

Palewood
11-07-2013, 02:20 AM
I was effected by this and spent hours and hours on the event as well as a gem fuelled run at the end to miss out on the final unit by one or two reloads!

I have registered my feedback and hope for the best but haven't had luck in the past with gem loss issues. To be honest I don't want the gems back, I want the unit after getting within a whisker!

I am still gutted hours later having worked from 5am this morning to bring it home after all the other quests!

P4TR1C14N
11-07-2013, 02:22 AM
If a timer says 1 hour left, then it is one hour left and not 0 hour left.

Problem is Gree doesnt know how to compensate as you cant decide who is entitled to the prize.

What disturbs me is that gree knows very well this kind off problems appear die to time changes etc... They even acknowledge they know it last year but cant fox it due to their network architecture.

I feel very sorry for all that are affected but i fear that all will be left outside in the cold.

Gl.

King Gabriel388
11-07-2013, 02:34 AM
Write into Gree n let them know the amount of gems u wasted on that particular level n ask for a refund of those gems. No guarantees though. The lesson to learn from here is don't leave it to the last hour to complete ltq.

alonibb
11-07-2013, 02:59 AM
The Raid boss event ended 1 hour early as well. I missed a nice unit because of that. This time I was prepared it could happen again so I decided not to throw in gems close to 1 hour left. And I was right.. The event ended and I wasted some XP on nothing.

GoGoGadgetSword
11-07-2013, 03:40 AM
I too was squeezing out every bit of energy to spend less gems but got shafted by the premature ending, lol.
Seriously though, I was on the final mob with less than 25% health remaining & also was using gems in the process.
I'm not gonna go on an anti-Gree tirade but I'm hoping this predicament gets rectified with an amicable solution.

Quisp
11-07-2013, 04:48 AM
I was almost done with 60/60, stayed up late to finish. Did not finish!
Thanks Gree

Quisp
11-07-2013, 04:59 AM
Gree -

Do something for your customers and give everyone the unit for the last level they were on. Even you you must require them submitt a ticket to get it.

Please do the right, player focusded, thing for your customers or risk losing more.

Nudist
11-07-2013, 05:39 AM
Just made it but can totally understand everyones frustrations with that.... Totally justified.

Person
11-07-2013, 05:44 AM
didnt finish, would have with the stolen hour.

PedroPimples
11-07-2013, 06:13 AM
I finished, but still agree gree was wrong with this, again, and that they should give everyone the prize for the level they was on.
Gree let's see a bit of customer goodwill here, restore some faith that you listen to something's we say at least.

Danthorne
11-07-2013, 07:18 AM
Thank god I finished with just 3 hrs to spare. I would have been upset if I got caught in the unexpected early close.

syKosis
11-07-2013, 07:38 AM
Already spent 400 gems on the last level alone only to have it end early with less than 10% health left. I feel totally screwed by this. Submitted a ticket and if I don't get an appropriate response to this problem, this will be the end KA for me.

Pipe923-519-606
11-07-2013, 09:24 AM
I finish quest but i don t recive nothing in 60/60 :(

Yessfsdd
11-07-2013, 06:13 PM
Hey Guys does complaining about these things really work? Does Gree/Funzio ever give u guys anything in return for your troubles?

I was not very much into this quest maybe 36/60 I was fighting someone called NameHero or something. It took 105 energy to hit him each time. I had him down to the point where I could have taken him down, after working on him for nearly 24 hours. Only to be short changed and i never got to finish. Anyway its not a big deal to me, but since u guys are requesting some posts, here is mine. I hope that helps

Lady Freya
11-07-2013, 06:27 PM
I agree. This was really upsetting! The quest finishing an hour earlier! I was working on the last level 60/60 and was going to win the final prize TK the Good Queen, and was going to use all my gems if I had to! I almost finished killing the Shadow Queen it's still roaming the map almost dead. If this wasnt some technical glitch then someone at Gree betrayed us. I stayed up all night without sleep to work on this last level! And all that effort got ruined! I wonder if they will compensate with some extra time.

Shiloh
11-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Make sure to attach your credit card # with your ticket if you hope to receive a response.

Quisp
11-08-2013, 04:51 AM
My ticket has had no responce yet, not that I expected one but I had put my rose colored glasses on thinking they may do the right thing.

Guess I'll give them the same responce to the current gem sale.

Congratz Gree you have develpoed another free player!

Anyone recomend any other Games - (non gree only please its time for me to move my gaming funds elseware.)

syKosis
11-08-2013, 09:23 AM
Same here -- No replies to my ticket yet. Going to do the war gem free. If they don't refund my gems or give me the unit I was working on then this will be the happy end to this addiction I've been waiting for.

GoGoGadgetSword
11-08-2013, 10:16 AM
I too have not received any response. Debating when I should ask iTunes for a refund for the money/gems I wasted and I suggest you guys do the same.....eventually.
I do hope to get the unit as I have not finished an LTQ since the first coliseum event (xp gain was too high) and clearly would've within the time constraints which was taken away from me unjustly.

alonibb
11-08-2013, 10:18 AM
I also posted a ticket with no response. I dont think I will get one though...

Lady Freya
11-08-2013, 11:06 AM
I got no response on my ticket either. I might as well announce to my guild not to buy or use any gems next time.

sousas
11-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Was like in the movies. Just minutes away from getting that 9k units.
All for nothing. :(

Shiloh
11-08-2013, 04:53 PM
I got no response on my ticket either. I might as well announce to my guild not to buy or use any gems next time.

Careful, someone I'm very close to, recently got a lifetime ban without any reason attached after starting a thread with comments like that one.

SF Shadow87
11-08-2013, 09:35 PM
I was on 59/60 with maybe 2/3 refills left to kill the mob an I set a timer for energy refill an I came back an the quest was over.. I'm in aus an my timer said I still had 1hour 12 mins wtf gree I could have killed him in that time now I got a mob walking round nearly dead..

Namine33
11-09-2013, 03:47 AM
I was on 51/60... I had planned on making 55, based on my work schedule and the amount of gems i was willing to use.
While saying I was going for 55 is circumstantial, I agree with the above poster to at least give everyone the unit they were working on when it went down early.

Lady Freya
11-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Careful, someone I'm very close to, recently got a lifetime ban without any reason attached after starting a thread with comments like that one.

A lifetime ban from what?

Rastlin
11-09-2013, 04:42 PM
A lifetime ban from what?
From the Forum. If you tell people not to spend gems you get a life ban.

Lady Freya
11-11-2013, 03:27 AM
That stuff would be stupid to say on the forum, because this forum is owned and moderated by the Gree company, I imagine. But do you believe that is the reason that someone you know got banned? Do you have proof?

Anyways, this thread is about Gree cutting one hour off from the last quest without warning! What penalty does that bring on? I am still very upset. :(

Shiloh
11-11-2013, 09:42 AM

This person did not tell others to not spend gems, he said he wasn't going to spend gems anymore and asked if any others had come to the same decision.

CJ54
11-11-2013, 11:25 AM
Do not repost messages from Support.

The event ended early due to continued issues from daylight savings. I understand the frustration with the technical issue, but we aren't compensating for it.