PDA

View Full Version : CJ54 - please advise dev to fix stone drop rate

Crow-Magnum
11-15-2013, 11:22 AM
You have increased the amount of wars we have to fight.....but stone drop rate has not increased...in fact, most players would say it feels like it has *decreased*.

We need the following immediately:

Stone drops on Attacks - at least 1 in 5 (right now = 1 in 12 or worse)
Stone drops on Raids - at least 1 in 5 (right now = zero)

It would hurt no-one to increase this, and would not "overstuff" the top guilds...as they have plenty already and no problem getting more.

This is hurting guilds that are "in the middle" - top50-300

Top10 do not have a problem gathering stones - higher stat players, easier to attack.

And you made raiding so easy/lucrative that most players are raiding instead of attacking now. It is even *harder* to get stones from players raiding for the gold they need for Epic Boss, Building LTE, and just plain-ole upgrades.

Also, please consider the following:

Stone-yielding building
Extra stones from demolishing a building in raids

Do *NOT* bring back "stone rewards" in GLTQs - that was a *very* bad idea for getting us our stones.

Rastlin
11-15-2013, 11:54 AM
Agreed! +100

The Good Doctor
11-15-2013, 11:55 AM
I agree completely. I really like the idea of a stone production building: a rock quarry or mason's lodge. Also, a decent stone drop rate for the finishing blow to a building is a good idea too. Hop on it Gree! The people have spoken. At least two of us anyway.

Rastlin
11-15-2013, 12:00 PM
And if not a stone producing building, at least a stone drop boost building.

bigex123
11-15-2013, 12:25 PM
I like all of those. That would be a great unit Rastlin and it would also be a great building too

Shadows
11-15-2013, 12:47 PM
This thread cracks me up, because just five months ago, I remember a thread where a huge debate raged on whether or not walls were worthwhile in wars...

and now people are complaining that they don't have enough stones to build walls...

guess that debate's over! :-)

Iron Maiden
11-15-2013, 12:47 PM
All wonderful ideas!

_Mas_
11-15-2013, 01:25 PM
i have like 60 stones remaining. had like 300 and something but donated to guild a bit of it. if u need stones then pm me

Sandhawk
11-15-2013, 01:36 PM
This thread cracks me up, because just five months ago, I remember a thread where a huge debate raged on whether or not walls were worthwhile in wars...

and now people are complaining that they don't have enough stones to build walls...

At that time wins or win streaks didn't matter. It was all about straight CP gain. The game has changed...

The Good Doctor
11-15-2013, 01:47 PM
At that time wins or win streaks didn't matter. It was all about straight CP gain. The game has changed...

^^This guy gets it!

Crow-Magnum
11-15-2013, 01:53 PM
Yes - guild wars have completely changed. And this aspect has been left completely behind. That we are *not* getting enough stones.

Players simply do not want to attack just to collect stones. We need more options!

NinjaHonu
11-15-2013, 04:01 PM
Yes - guild wars have completely changed. And this aspect has been left completely behind. That we are *not* getting enough stones.

Players simply do not want to attack just to collect stones. We need more options!

Take XP gain out when attacking then I'll attack for stones! If not, I need a stone producing building please!

Voxker
11-15-2013, 05:08 PM
Stones are fine as they are, the higher guild have just as much chance to get a stone when attacking someone, there will always be someone that you can raid regardless of level, just a matter of being patient. That's just my 2cents about it though, no reason to flame me.

NinjaHonu
11-15-2013, 05:41 PM
Stones are fine as they are, the higher guild have just as much chance to get a stone when attacking someone, there will always be someone that you can raid regardless of level, just a matter of being patient. That's just my 2cents about it though, no reason to flame me.

Why are you mentioning raiding? You don't get stones for raiding... that's OP point. We want stones when we raid! So no it's not fine how it is.

Voxker
11-15-2013, 05:45 PM
Why are you mentioning raiding? You don't get stones for raiding... that's OP point. We want stones when we raid! So no it's not fine how it is.

Lol? You get stones for raiding rivals...

Rastlin
11-15-2013, 05:52 PM

This changed with the win/streak battles. Until then yes walls had no really point.

Rastlin
11-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Lol? You get stones for raiding rivals...
No, you them from attacking them, not by raiding their buildings. Just a difference in terminology I guess?

Voxker
11-15-2013, 06:52 PM
No, you them from attacking them, not by raiding their buildings. Just a difference in terminology I guess?

I'm pretty sure from raiding buildings as well you have some chance of getting stones just like directly attacking the rival itself.

Crow-Magnum
11-15-2013, 07:18 PM
feel free to post a screencap of you doing it, Voxker.

Kingdomagekiller
11-15-2013, 08:34 PM
Please up the stone drop rate and a building that gives stones would be great!

Rocco69
11-15-2013, 08:54 PM
getting orbs however has been pretty easy - crap probably shouldnt have posted that

Crow-Magnum
11-15-2013, 11:02 PM
Getting orbs is back to where it should be. They finally got that one right.

Now need to fix stones.

Shiloh
11-15-2013, 11:18 PM
I've gotten plenty of stones from raiding buildings, though I haven't been paying attention lately, and Gree does like to constantly change things without ever telling us a single thing.

ListerOfSmeg
11-16-2013, 02:05 AM
I raid a lot. I mean heaps. Im currently in a race to 10million in our guild (well keeps us occupied while waiting for the war). This current race im about 8million, not a single stone ever.

The building idea is great, but make it a coin building so its not exclusive eh?

The real slim shady
11-16-2013, 03:19 AM
Sounds like a complaint from LLP not wanting to attack. Whenever something doesn't favor people in this game they complain. Welcome to real life, get over it and attack more. I attack all the time and the drop rate is just fine.

P4TR1C14N
11-16-2013, 12:16 PM
I would like to request to lower the stone drop rate and orbs. It's too easy to get them.

cheetah
11-16-2013, 12:42 PM
Sounds like a complaint from LLP not wanting to attack. Whenever something doesn't favor people in this game they complain. Welcome to real life, get over it and attack more. I attack all the time and the drop rate is just fine.
Im a mid level around 3 million in stats and i get maybe 1 stone in every 80 attacks or raids and im complaining

Kingdomagekiller
11-16-2013, 01:29 PM
11-16-2013, 01:16 PMP4TR1C14N
I would like to request to lower the stone drop rate and orbs. It's too easy to get them.

Reverse psychology! You may be on to something here. We tell gree the opposite of everything we want and we might get it.

Crow-Magnum
11-16-2013, 02:35 PM
Hahahahaha

You *do* realize, guys....that I'm not a low-stat player. ;-)

My complaint is not just for me....it's for all of Kingdom Age....the stone-gathering has tapered off severely as the game has changed. This has failed to adapt.

Rastlin
11-16-2013, 03:30 PM
Hahahahaha

You *do* realize, guys....that I'm not a low-stat player. ;-)

My complaint is not just for me....it's for all of Kingdom Age....the stone-gathering has tapered off severely as the game has changed. This has failed to adapt.
Sorry Crow Magnum...but your digits fell off like in the other thread, so it looks like you have 1,750,532 atk. Hahahha

Skyraiders
11-16-2013, 05:45 PM
I agree with the idea of needing more stones......however be carefull what you ask for.......when you start seeing level 10 walls on the third day of war because now everyone has stones.....then this type of thread will change to....people have to many stones .....why is there so many level 10 walls......I can see it now......just saying!!

Munseyspin
11-17-2013, 12:48 AM
Leave the stones as they are. I suspect accounts still exist that can access huge amounts of gold in a very short time. The last thing I want to see is the return of 60 member shells with level 10 walls, and all the drama that created. It ruined the wars for me.

Vendetta V
11-17-2013, 01:39 AM
I agree with the idea of needing more stones......however be carefull what you ask for.......when you start seeing level 10 walls on the third day of war because now everyone has stones.....then this type of thread will change to....people have to many stones .....why is there so many level 10 walls......I can see it now......just saying!!

Nice more stones and while we are at it, lower the cost to build walls.
GREE, lowering the cost for building walls brings more lvl.10 walls in the game, means more gems required to score points :D

And...create a nice TOP25 reward unit with stats "att/deff" 300K/320K, + 10% magic bonus ;) fur sure more TOP50~TOP75 guilds will try to finish in the TOP25 :)

Nudist
11-17-2013, 06:06 AM
Almost seems like there are less because of all the box events... Raiding doesnt yield any for sure. Most of the ones i pick up are during wars.

Crow-Magnum
11-17-2013, 07:20 AM
The game has changed. We won't suddenly see lvl10 walls everywhere. Not asking for stones to fall from the sky.....just an increase in drop rate, and include stones in raids.

Person
11-18-2013, 09:44 AM
The game has changed. We won't suddenly see lvl10 walls everywhere. Not asking for stones to fall from the sky.....just an increase in drop rate, and include stones in raids.

there seems to be a shortage of wall building materials all across Gree games lol

Chups Crow
11-18-2013, 12:51 PM
Any thread started by my buddy Magnum is always for the good of the KA players. Count on it. :cool:

Crow-Magnum
11-18-2013, 06:48 PM
You got that right....! :D :p :D

AllFather Odin
11-19-2013, 06:40 AM
You got that right....! :D :p :D

Be careful what you guys ask for. Gree might create a section in the Add Funds menu for you to buy a mountain of stone for $99USD......

Crow-Magnum
11-19-2013, 08:48 AM
Odin AllFather - you are EVIL !!!!

AllFather Odin
11-19-2013, 11:49 AM
Odin AllFather - you are EVIL !!!!

I'm just thinking like Gree!

Dogs Pizza
11-19-2013, 01:31 PM
Stones are bad, walls are bad. all they do is slow a gem guild down for minute. And remember, so what if you have all lvl 10 walls, so will everyone else. Next they will raise the wall max level to 15 like they did in MW.

Person
11-19-2013, 01:36 PM
stones are essential to certain strategies, just saying :)

Dogs Pizza
11-19-2013, 02:46 PM
walls only work if your strategy is to score low. Which honestly makes no sense as Gree has stated in the past how the matching system works and points do not come into play early on in matching time. If you are a small guild you will match in less than 5 minutes and so your points and rank mean nothing. But, by all means, keep your scores low, just makes it a little bit easier for my guild to place higher.

taxman
11-19-2013, 08:56 PM
Stones are bad, walls are bad. all they do is slow a gem guild down for minute. And remember, so what if you have all lvl 10 walls, so will everyone else. Next they will raise the wall max level to 15 like they did in MW.

Well said. Scarcity is what provides the value. If everyone has an equal amount, then essentially it nullifies any real benefit that they have. See also inflation.

Gweo
11-20-2013, 01:21 AM

Agree. I don't like walls and hope Gree will decrease the drop rate.