PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

Shluggy
11-16-2013, 02:28 PM
I'm a bit stuck on my mini account. I need to send an urgent ticket but it says I need to set up an email account. I've never sent a ticket with this account before but I can clearly see on the funzio ID tab that there is an email address and password there. Interestingly on my main account, on the same tab, there is no account created but I send tickets on that all the time when I need to. I'm confused, please help :-(

ShinyDren
11-16-2013, 03:02 PM
From my experience, the "tickets" are actually emails sent from your device with the basic info automatically added to the message for you. It uses the default mail account that is set up in the settings of your device, I believe you will have to set one up on the device for it to work. The funzio id tab in game has no useful function currently as far as I know.

StrictNine
11-16-2013, 06:03 PM
I have two accounts and send tickets from each when needed. Just put your email in if it's not filled in and Gree should be able to tell the two apart.

Shluggy
11-17-2013, 01:36 PM
From my experience, the "tickets" are actually emails sent from your device with the basic info automatically added to the message for you. It uses the default mail account that is set up in the settings of your device, I believe you will have to set one up on the device for it to work. The funzio id tab in game has no useful function currently as far as I know.

Thanks! That explains it for sure. My one I can't send tickets on is my iPad which I have never set it up to send emails or such. I'm really not technology savvy but I'll look into it that way. Thanks again.

Shluggy
11-17-2013, 03:37 PM
Worked like a charm! thanks ShinyDren! THAT'S what this forum should be about! Helping people!!