PDA

View Full Version : Bored bored when next quest but having fun playing new game Gree your lose

Totalwar
11-21-2013, 04:50 AM
Bored bored when next quest but having fun playing new game Gree your lose.

E-I
11-21-2013, 05:01 AM
I am having a great time without any of Gree's recycled lame quests. Back to raiding/pilaging/chatting... just like the good ol' days. And saving a lot of gems in the process!

Shluggy
11-21-2013, 10:28 AM
START OF RANT - Most people on this forum ask for more time between quests now your complaining your bored and when the next is starting!! I'm sure Gree would say we can't have it both ways. I for one agree with E-I and a break is good for getting back to the basics of the game like raiding and chatting with allies and guild mates. Be thankful of the short break and the fact that Gree seem to have listened to the majority of forum members and stop starting pointless threads! RANT OVER

_Mas_
11-21-2013, 10:30 AM
START OF RANT - Most people on this forum ask for more time between quests now your complaining your bored and when the next is starting!! I'm sure Gree would say we can't have it both ways. I for one agree with E-I and a break is good for getting back to the basics of the game like raiding and chatting with allies and guild mates. Be thankful of the short break and the fact that Gree seem to have listened to the majority of forum members and stop starting pointless threads! RANT OVER

Couldnt have put it better myself! :D

Totalwar
11-21-2013, 10:32 AM
I don't need or want a break lol. And still chat and raid.

Highlander - LON
11-21-2013, 10:33 AM
START OF RANT - Most people on this forum ask for more time between quests now you guys are complaining your bored and when the next is starting!! I'm sure Gree would say we can't have it both ways. I for one agree with E-I and a break is good for getting back to the basics of the game like raiding and chatting with allies and guild mates. Be thankful of the short break and the fact that Gree seem to have listened to the majority of forum members and stop starting pointless threads! RANT OVER

One solution would be for GREE to enable guilds to challenge each other at any time for random prizes. Also adding a chat system would be fun and would enable guilds to issue the challenges to each other.

The real slim shady
11-21-2013, 10:48 AM
one word: morons.

"Gree, we will stop playing your dumb game and you'll never get another dollar from me. PLEASE give me another event, I'm bored."

NO wonder Gree doesn't take any of you all seriously...

Shiloh
11-21-2013, 01:15 PM
It's not the lack of events that's the issue, it's how boring and pointless the recent events have been.

Totalwar
11-21-2013, 02:33 PM
Thanks listening Gree for new event raid boss just started.

Vclone
11-21-2013, 05:20 PM

Thank you for your wisdom

Rocco69
11-21-2013, 05:25 PM
Here here. Despite being dissapointed that the regular quest apparently got cancelled, i got to enjoy a gem free week and a welcome break from the tap tap tap.