PDA

View Full Version : Join a team of tradition and legacy: Big Dogs

Guvidu
12-09-2013, 12:50 PM
How else could you call a team that celebrated two years since coming into existence? The day the faction feature appeared, "Big Dogs" was born. Same core of players since the beginning. Some have come and go, others decided to quit altogether. But the core stays, the tradition stays and the legacy will go on, with or without us.

We are united by our friendship. We've been brought together by one hobby, this game, but found out we have so much more in common. We care about doing the events, getting units, but the most important thing for us is to have a laugh and have fun.

If you'd like to join such a group, let me know. We currently have 2 openings.

You can see our bonuses in my signature.

Our track record is as follows: Battle for Brazil 195th, Greenland 547th, Egypt 831st - after which we had a leadership change, China 461st, Ireland 536th, Colombia 638th, Madagascar 546th, Poland 575th, Australia 391st, 347th in Canada, 374th in India, 223rd in Mexico, 218th in Italy, top 300 in Netherlands (thanks to ****ty matchups when we were about to complete streaks - but hey, at least we had fun).

What are we looking for? A player that will match our style. An active, daily player, with stats north of 1 million and low level (as low as possible). Must be on Palringo (or willing to register), that's where all the communication takes place (and also our external forum, on which strategy and tips are posted). Everyone all over the world is encouraged to apply. Having a lot of energy (blue bar) is a big big plus. Or, alternatively, you can pledge on killing more than 40 bosses.

Please send me a message that contains the following info: your level, energy, energy regen, health regen, income per hour, gold usage, location, previous scores in world domination events. I may follow up with a couple more questions. If you're worthy, you will be invited to join us.

Guvidu
12-09-2013, 04:34 PM
A couple talks under way, nothing concrete yet so 2 spots still up for grabs.

Guvidu
12-10-2013, 01:28 AM
good morning everyone!

Guvidu
12-10-2013, 01:13 PM
couple spots still up for grabs.

Guvidu
12-11-2013, 06:18 AM
up up up. 2 spots available

Guvidu
12-11-2013, 10:04 AM
back to the front page. strict requirements.

Guvidu
12-11-2013, 02:23 PM
let's go up. 2 spots