PDA

View Full Version : Merge with our sister syn! Come on in, the water's (tequila's) lovely!

Donnie Sparko
12-19-2013, 02:04 PM
Tired of fighting the tide? Stuck in a rut? Wanting to step up a level but nothing to aim for and it's a long way down if you fail...?

Asphalt Assassins are looking for strong members of top 400-250 crews to merge into our feeder syndicate, aa2. We have a core of 20 strong, experienced, active players and we need to support them with 40 more of the same. It's time we took this feeder syn malarkey seriously.

Any merger would have officer representation within the syndicate of course. The main aim? To make you have fun dammit whether you like it or not!! Also, for the ambitious out there, aa2 is the first place we look to for recruits to our top syndicate. We've finished 166, 64 and 36 in the last three battles (lots of 6's...we must be evil).

Min 25k ip and use of palringo essential. Full bonuses paid for, hideouts aplenty and reacharounds if you're lucky from the staff ladyboy, cal. Also, ask alvin for his collection of nude photo's of my missus in the buff...tut

Any questions, ask away!

Donnie Sparko
12-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Inbox cleared! I need a bigger box dammit!

_Ese_
12-19-2013, 03:29 PM
If you have spot(s) I got some to move in

Lemme know - have 4 acct's

Donnie Sparko
12-20-2013, 01:58 AM
Pm'd you dude. Awesome!

Donnie Sparko
12-20-2013, 11:07 AM
More please!