PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Blood beat FUN !!!!!

mighty mackenzie
12-20-2013, 02:48 PM
What an incredible war that was very close from beginning to end! That was so much fun!!

Update: Samurai Blood wins another very close battle with FUN !!!

Rastlin
12-20-2013, 03:10 PM
Great job mighty mackenzie! Congrats. I saw the score, boy it was a close one!

BTW FredCole this is not an attack at FUN, by me congratulating my old guild. Also you guys made me giggle that you wanted to hit me over 300 times, even though there was much better targets than me... Hope you got your aggression out, and now we can try to get along again. ;)

Euchred
12-20-2013, 03:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LdIcHyPl.jpg

It was a close one, love being a part of this team!

Round 2

http://i.imgur.com/Y2kECdUl.jpg

larrydavid
12-20-2013, 04:39 PM
Congrats! WTP beat FUN!!!!!

Zenobia
12-20-2013, 07:39 PM
Congrats, Samurai, and your excellent team on achieving what was unthinkable a very short time ago.

Master Stormzs
12-21-2013, 12:07 AM
Congrats SB!! The fall of an nation is now complete, I've seen FUN's rooster on the intel list and its sad to see how far they have fallen.....their rooster isn't going to get it done for 1st place. In the past with King Gabe/The1 running things they would not only score big on you, but they would prevent you from scoring on them due to their high def stats....now not so much. If your pockets and tapping are deep enough you too can likely beat FUN, but it won't be easy. Congrats again SB!

Rastlin
12-21-2013, 12:15 AM
Congrats SB!! The fall of an nation is now complete, I've seen FUN's rooster on the intel list and its sad to see how far they have fallen.....their rooster isn't going to get it done for 1st place. In the past with King Gabe/The1 running things they would not only score big on you, but they would prevent you from scoring on them due to their high def stats....now not so much. If your pockets and tapping are deep enough you too can likely beat FUN, but it won't be easy. Congrats again SB!
Wooh! Time out! Second place in this war so far IS NOT what I would call the fall of a Nation! Yes they have had a lot retire lately, and sure it was exciting to last war to see RK beat them (just to see it done since it never had been, but not for any other reason). FUN is in second big woop! SB is another very strong guild, I dare any other guild other than RK or SB to beat them in a battle! FUN is still one of the greatest guilds to play this game, and with their over all win record for most wars won the greatest guild to play this game.

Samskill
12-21-2013, 09:08 AM
congrats SB ! You guys did it right this time. we are happy to be able to put a smiling face on everyone during this festive season! Cheers !Till we meet again :p

Gambit12
12-21-2013, 10:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/LdIcHyPl.jpg

It was a close one, love being a part of this team!

Great job SB..! FUN is no longer like FUN anymore for 12 wars in a row. 50% of FUN original members either went to FUN2, Some Gem Guild, other top 25 Guild, & some other retired for good & play the new Call to Arms - another Gree games...

Fredcole
12-21-2013, 02:35 PM
Great job mighty mackenzie! Congrats. I saw the score, boy it was a close one!

BTW FredCole this is not an attack at FUN, by me congratulating my old guild. Also you guys made me giggle that you wanted to hit me over 300 times, even though there was much better targets than me... Hope you got your aggression out, and now we can try to get along again. ;)

Lol i just wonder why you are not hammering the OP for bragging in the forum, you sure have done this EVERY time someone from FUN have written just about the same.

Congratulations to SB for that victory. FUN is in a rebuildning fase after loosing 80% of the old guild, so we will be weak for a while thats hardly a surprise. However im very happy about our strong 2nd placing, the new team has come together real fast and we might have a trick up our sleeve for the last part of this war;)

zach123
12-21-2013, 03:14 PM
Lol i just wonder why you are not hammering the OP for bragging in the forum, you sure have done this EVERY time someone from FUN have written just about the same.

Congratulations to SB for that victory. FUN is in a rebuilding fast after loosing 80% of the old guild, so we will be weak for a while thats hardly a surprise. However I'm very happy about our strong 2nd placing, the new team has come together real fast and we might have a trick up our sleeve for the last part of this war;)
COrrected typos and is that trick 1,000,000 U.S. dollars by any chance

Peacock
12-21-2013, 06:10 PM
Fun will no longer get the best recruits now cuz their 56 streaks is no longer secured. Everyone will be queuing up for RK and SB. Existing fun players will spend even lesser in the next war and dropping to the 3rd place is just a matter of time. Forming splinters is the only way out for their existing players

Congrats SB. Biggest loser is still Greed. No more 100 mil CP for them, yeah

Zenobia
12-21-2013, 09:40 PM
Fun will no longer get the best recruits now cuz their 56 streaks is no longer secured. Everyone will be queuing up for RK and SB. Existing fun players will spend even lesser in the next war and dropping to the 3rd place is just a matter of time. Forming splinters is the only way out for their existing players.

Not the only way out. Plenty of "retiring" FUN players are finding a variety of other guilds where they can enjoy the game in a totally different way, without spending thousands of dollars per war. :)

Lys
12-21-2013, 09:50 PM
Not the only way out. Plenty of "retiring" FUN players are finding a variety of other guilds where they can enjoy the game in a totally different way, without spending thousands of dollars per war. :)
My favorite one is the 'Gemless Free Hitters' filled with retired FUN members who spend to win anyways. Gotta love oxymorons.

senna
12-21-2013, 10:07 PM
My favorite one is the 'Gemless Free Hitters' filled with retired FUN members who spend to win anyways. Gotta love oxymorons.

Nothing wrong with that. The extended FUN5 is an elite group which any guild in this game will find almost impossible to beat. If you managed to sneak a win over them, kudos to you. Has DW met them yet?

Krayt
12-21-2013, 10:35 PM
Ran into three splinter groups already with at least one former FUN member.
More and more splinter groups these days

Alexius
12-21-2013, 11:21 PM
Fun will no longer get the best recruits now cuz their 56 streaks is no longer secured. Everyone will be queuing up for RK and SB. Existing fun players will spend even lesser in the next war and dropping to the 3rd place is just a matter of time. Forming splinters is the only way out for their existing players

Congrats SB. Biggest loser is still Greed. No more 100 mil CP for them, yeah

Yeah, I thought about going for the 1500 win prize which would run about $360 actual US dollars for it but naaaah, especially not after those bs boss and box events.

P4TR1C14N
12-22-2013, 01:58 AM
Nothing wrong with that. The extended FUN5 is an elite group which any guild in this game will find almost impossible to beat. If you managed to sneak a win over them, kudos to you. Has DW met them yet?

Dw meets sb, rk, fun, sb4, trk, gemless fun constantly. We gave up thinking we ever get matched differently :)

Zenobia
12-22-2013, 11:06 AM
Nothing wrong with it at all! However I believe Lys was referring to them attempting to be cute by calling themselves "Gemless Free Hitters"... then clearly gemming the hell out of every battle.

Spazzer
12-23-2013, 01:01 PM
Yikes....how much $$$ is spent on just one of these battles?

Chups Crow
12-23-2013, 02:05 PM

At 2nd place I would love to fall far too.

Krayt
12-23-2013, 09:32 PM
Nothing wrong with it at all! However I believe Lys was referring to them attempting to be cute by calling themselves "Gemless Free Hitters"... then clearly gemming the hell out of every battle.

We ran into them and actually don't think they gemmed on us.
We never put up a fight from the beginning so I think they only used free hits

mighty mackenzie
12-24-2013, 12:19 AM
Well I don't think it was bragging. It was a big accomplishment as only two guilds now have ever beat FUN.

Loki BGK
12-24-2013, 06:24 PM
Lol good for SB, and hopefully, next war we will have 60 active members in FUN. Fingers
Crosses😁😁😁

_Mas_
12-25-2013, 05:00 PM
Awesome SB! Another guild beats fun! Who knows, fun may come back and be victorious over all again.... Time tells it all :D

BC MAULER
12-27-2013, 01:51 AM
Well congrats to SB in any case.

LordIndy
12-27-2013, 01:03 PM
Yikes....how much $$$ is spent on just one of these battles?

At a rate of approximately 60k per mountain roughly 100 mountains in that second battle. While most of those members are in the bonus program and purchasing primarily through sales, It would be safe to say at least $5k US.

Fredcole
12-27-2013, 01:44 PM
At 2nd place I would love to fall far too.

Haha yeah not too bad fall for a fallen nation;)