PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good team

Oso bear
12-21-2013, 03:32 PM
Been with the same team for over a year, but the people I knew are leaving and I think they are going in a different direction than I would. So its time to find a new home. Looking for a good team that knows what they are doing and that I'm a fit (don't want to be top dawg and certainly don't want to be the wall guy because that's all I can do). That would probably put me in a team between top 100 and top 400. Added bonus would be that you aren't done with current event and I could get top prizes (do have some Uzis to help).

Stats are around 3m A/D. (Team has most but not all of the bonuses, so could move a little bit depending upon your team.
Lvl 187
Iph 5m
I can use some gold, but not a heavy spender.

Either pm me or post and let me know your teams requirements.

Shuff1221
12-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Wanna join a freshly new faction??? Looking for active players... Gold is not mandatory but must be active player and donate what you can please reply to this message or send an invite 793 909 097 silent death mafia.. Use the app groupme to communicate with each other or email me personally at sharonhuff69@yahoo.com we are adding bonuses as we go... Only been active for one week and are looking to grow to the top... Drama free group...

Could use an active player like you... Think about it were working on our bonuses been open a week and a half and already bought 4 bonuses no requirements but to be active and donations are when you can

Been with the same team for over a year, but the people I knew are leaving and I think they are going in a different direction than I would. So its time to find a new home. Looking for a good team that knows what they are doing and that I'm a fit (don't want to be top dawg and certainly don't want to be the wall guy because that's all I can do). That would probably put me in a team between top 100 and top 400. Added bonus would be that you aren't done with current event and I could get top prizes (do have some Uzis to help).

Stats are around 3m A/D. (Team has most but not all of the bonuses, so could move a little bit depending upon your team.
Lvl 187
Iph 5m
I can use some gold, but not a heavy spender.

Either pm me or post and let me know your teams requirements.