PDA

View Full Version : Farewell From The Red Dogs

Ryikk
12-23-2013, 02:55 PM
I would like to say farewell to all that know us Red Dogs. We have been around since the wars started and grew into a Top 25 guild. Unfortunately we can't sit by and justify the time and money with Gree any longer. Too many unanswered tickets, or unresolved issues. Too many gem heavy tasks being shoved down our throats with no end in sight, and far too much disregard for the community that drives this game. So roughly 20 to 30 of us are retiring and moving away from all Gree based games, but are sticking together in another game. It's the people that have made this fun, not the game. So from the leadership of the Red Dogs, good luck, and you will all be missed.

Zenobia
12-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Aw, MAN! Gree did it again! Sorry to see you guys go but completely understand. Best of luck to you all. Please PM me the name of your new home lol.

Iron Maiden
12-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Take care and good wishes for the next game you guys rock out in!

sousas
12-23-2013, 03:07 PM
I would like to say farewell to all that know us Red Dogs. We have been around since the wars started and grew into a Top 25 guild. Unfortunately we can't sit by and justify the time and money with Gree any longer. Too many unanswered tickets, or unresolved issues. Too many gem heavy tasks being shoved down our throats with no end in sight, and far too much disregard for the community that drives this game. So roughly 20 to 30 of us are retiring and moving away from all Gree based games, but are sticking together in another game. It's the people that have made this fun, not the game. So from the leadership of the Red Dogs, good luck, and you will all be missed.

Best of luck in your new home/game.

Is sad to see you moving out (funny time on Confederation of Guilds), I do hope the new game you are about to start is the complete opposite of KA.

And please don't post here the game's name. GREE can buy it and ruin it, lol.

Chups Crow
12-23-2013, 03:09 PM
Well said...............goodluck to your new game. Great move on your part!!

NinjaHonu
12-23-2013, 03:43 PM
Aw, MAN! Gree did it again! Sorry to see you guys go but completely understand. Best of luck to you all. Please PM me the name of your new home lol.

PM me your new game too! I need to get away from this bug infested game.

larrydavid
12-23-2013, 04:06 PM
PM me your new game too! I need to get away from this bug infested game.

Haha, liar. You addicted fiend!!

Tigertiger55
12-23-2013, 04:16 PM
See what you did Gree? Do you? Do you?

King Ben
12-23-2013, 05:12 PM
Best wishes to you. Your are probably the first prominent guild that retires en mass. Cheers.

Bloodsucker
12-23-2013, 06:38 PM

Whats the other game? Would love to replace gree too.

Yessfsdd
12-23-2013, 07:27 PM
Good Bye Red Dogs, I can totally understand your resonings. Its been one heavy gem event after another, it used to be that u could complete quests, tasks etc, with out heavily relying on gems. And now its all about gems. anyway dudes, I really do wish u lots of luck on the new game, and plz pm me the name of it lol

Rastlin
12-23-2013, 07:44 PM
Sad that so many refused to step up to the plate when asked to.... then sadden when they see more retire...

Ryikk
12-23-2013, 09:42 PM
Thanks all. It's been a good ride. We have made ALOT of friends in the KA community and it's why some from other guilds are joining us in the move. I won't out them in case they don't want their names published. Those that asked, I will PM some details to.

ShutterBlink
12-23-2013, 11:34 PM

Best of luck bro..enjoy the real life happiness
And congrats the world without KA :-)

Johnny56
12-26-2013, 02:02 PM
Please PM me the name of your new game. I too have grown tired of the Gree environment.

P4TR1C14N
12-26-2013, 11:26 PM
Also pm me the new home... I know about 50 top players ready to move on :)

BanDroid
12-26-2013, 11:42 PM
Best Wishes for real life guys and sorry to hear you are leaving..

The recent guild quests etc are testimony that we are just being made fools...

If you do find another interesting game...let everyone know!!

Krayt
12-26-2013, 11:59 PM
Also pm me the new home... I know about 50 top players ready to move on :)

Your whole guild ready to move on?

Artorius
12-27-2013, 07:47 AM
Sorry to hear this but perfectly understandable, we never reached your heights so never fought but Mitchell and a few others helped us on quite a few quests. Good luck to you all and glad you have found a home. You are correct it is the friendships made that keep us playing so long. I would have left months ago if not for the amazing people I have met in this game.

Azzariel77
12-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Pm me the new game as well please ;)

P4TR1C14N
12-28-2013, 02:14 AM
Your whole guild ready to move on?

One guild... GUILDS full off top players.

If the right game pops up, all will leave without hesitation.

Dandd1821
12-31-2013, 03:04 AM
It's becoming a regular theme around all gree games,and many more will,leave in large groups if they don't wake up to what the players are saying.i would like the info on the new game also please pm me the info.good luck on your new adventure and hope,to see you there.

Disaster116
12-31-2013, 03:22 AM
Good luck guys!

Nirmala
01-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Makes me wonder, which Red Dogs guild is attending the war this time...

Alexius
01-10-2014, 09:22 PM
They turned the guild over to the remaining players and combined from affiliated guilds.

macallen
01-13-2014, 08:02 AM
Can you PM name of new game too? (already retired so looking to fill the void)

Schar
01-13-2014, 01:38 PM
I'd love to know the new game too if you are willing. I have tried a couple of non-GREE games but still looking for something with the right shape.

All the best.

Finally people are starting to talk with their wallets!

Shiloh
01-13-2014, 02:12 PM
The game is Game of War.

Shluggy
01-13-2014, 02:15 PM
Wow, not just one good player leaving the game this time but a whole damn guild!! When will Gree take note?

BevFo
01-16-2014, 02:09 AM
Not just one guild now either, I know of a couple with multiple players quitting everything gree and joining the reddogs in their new endeavour.

It's nice to be free of all things gree!