PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting for a new leader

msilcox2
12-24-2013, 07:25 AM
The leader of our syndicate has left, quiting the game leaving me in charge. I don't want it and can't be a leader. I am looking for an active player who can come over and take charge of things and give these guys in our syndicate the kind of leadership they deserve. We have worked hard to increase our bonuses and currently have:

25% Fight Respect Payout
25% Job Payout
10% Car attack
25% Car Defense
25% Building output
20% Melee Attack
25% Melee Defense
25% Gun Defense
25% Armor Attack
25% Armor Defense
10% Explosive Attack
25% Explosive Defense
25% Building Defense
10% Hideout Health
10% Hideout Damage

with almost a billion in the bank. If you are the type of person who can take charge, recruit new members and get us back into the top 400 in wars, then come on and take over this thing and get us moving again!

We also hae over 10 spots open so if your just looking for some good bonuses and friendly folks this is the place for you!

252 658 015

DON12
12-24-2013, 07:38 AM
Hey there, I would like to take charge of ur syndicate. I am leader of 500-1000 syndicate so I wouldnt be a problem for me to control ur top 400 syndicate. If u r interested and want to talk more contact me at a link in my signature

mulabenzy
12-24-2013, 07:48 AM
We will let you and your top members join our syndicate. We can make room for your top 10. We are already ranked top 400 and with your top we compete for top 250.

DON12
12-24-2013, 07:51 AM
We will let you and your top members join our syndicate. We can make room for your top 10. We are already ranked top 400 and with your top we compete for top 250.
I don't think they would give up their hard work they have put in their current syndicate.

mulabenzy
12-24-2013, 07:54 AM
I don't think they would give up their hard work they have put in their current syndicate.

For a higher ranking syndicate with more bonuses that finishes most syndicate events, I think they would consider it. And in most lower ranked syndicates there are only 5-10 people carrying the entire team. They might like to join a family that promotes teamwork with no gold requirement although many of us use gold.

mulabenzy
12-24-2013, 07:59 AM
I understand it is a big move. We can discuss everything on groupme with our leader and officers if you'd like.

DON12
12-24-2013, 08:00 AM
For a higher ranking syndicate with more bonuses that finishes most syndicate events, I think they would consider it. And in most lower ranked syndicates there are only 5-10 people carrying the entire team. They might like to join a family that promotes teamwork with no gold requirement although many of us use gold.
As they said they are a top 400-500 team and it requires a lot of hard work to get ur syndicate to top from bottom. Would u leave ur syndicate if a top 250 team offers u to merge into them?

mulabenzy
12-24-2013, 08:03 AM
As they said they are a top 400-500 team and it requires a lot of hard work to get ur syndicate to top from bottom. Would u leave ur syndicate if a top 250 team offers u to merge into them?

No disrespect but I was talking to the OP.

msilcox2
12-24-2013, 08:09 AM
I should have been more clear in my first posting. We WERE a top 400, not in the last 2 wars, once our leader left, the talent drain began and we are now but a shell of what we used to be. There are still a few good players left which is the ONLY reason I am looking for someone to run it, other wise I would just give away a bonus laden syndicate shell. It needs work, LOTS of work to get new blood and get it back up, but rather than someone starting from scratch, there was alot of money and effort put into building this up if someone wanted to start thier own syndicate this would be a good leg up. Mula, thanks for the offer, but to many have already left, which is why I am here looking for a fresh start.

DON12
12-24-2013, 08:12 AM
I should have been more clear in my first posting. We WERE a top 400, not in the last 2 wars, once our leader left, the talent drain began and we are now but a shell of what we used to be. There are still a few good players left which is the ONLY reason I am looking for someone to run it, other wise I would just give away a bonus laden syndicate shell. It needs work, LOTS of work to get new blood and get it back up, but rather than someone starting from scratch, there was alot of money and effort put into building this up if someone wanted to start thier own syndicate this would be a good leg up. Mula, thanks for the offer, but to many have already left, which is why I am here looking for a fresh start.
No problem bud I have a solution

mulabenzy
12-24-2013, 08:20 AM
No problem. I hope it all works out.

Zippy69
12-24-2013, 08:37 AM
mssilcox

what's your membership level currently?

my leader might consider the role & bring all our active players across with us...