PDA

View Full Version : Saying thanks

Krayt
12-25-2013, 07:32 AM
It would seem the general attitude in these forums as of late would be negative in nature, so I just wanted to take the time and have a positive note, saying thank you.

I have no idea where Gree headquarters or customer support are located, however being in the EST time zone I can safely say that my issue occurred at least sometime in the afternoon on Christmas Eve at the latest. I was in KA and I goofed up with my kingdom making a mistake that was of my own fault. I emailed Gree with what I did and asked if they could undo my error. Within minutes, not hours or days, minutes I got a response from customer support saying they corrected my mistake. I responded with a thanks and the service rep response saying your welcome and wishing me a happy holidays.

I know everyone likes to rip on Gree for the handling of the game and customer support for not doing what we want them to do. However, after yesterday I have nothing but great things to say about how Gree handled a mistake I made in extremely timely manor at a time when most other companies are on holidays and not dealing with issues until the new year. I have a couple issues I was dealing with different customer support on Monday and their response was they would get to it in the new year. So when Gree handles my issues within minutes on Christmas Eve, I have to say that to me this is a bright spot and am extremely pleased with customer service.

Thank you to Gree and happy holidays
Happy Holidays as well to all my fellow players

_Mas_
12-25-2013, 07:56 AM
Nice to see a positive thread for once!

MidnightExpress
12-25-2013, 08:06 AM
I too had an excellent experience with Gree. I received a new iPad Air for Christmas, and the account transfer to the new device was done in less than 30 minutes... Stephen with customer support did an excellent job. Merry Christmas Gree..

Nudist
12-25-2013, 10:53 AM
It would seem the general attitude in these forums as of late would be negative in nature, so I just wanted to take the time and have a positive note, saying thank you.

I have no idea where Gree headquarters or customer support are located, however being in the EST time zone I can safely say that my issue occurred at least sometime in the afternoon on Christmas Eve at the latest. I was in KA and I goofed up with my kingdom making a mistake that was of my own fault. I emailed Gree with what I did and asked if they could undo my error. Within minutes, not hours or days, minutes I got a response from customer support saying they corrected my mistake. I responded with a thanks and the service rep response saying your welcome and wishing me a happy holidays.

I know everyone likes to rip on Gree for the handling of the game and customer support for not doing what we want them to do. However, after yesterday I have nothing but great things to say about how Gree handled a mistake I made in extremely timely manor at a time when most other companies are on holidays and not dealing with issues until the new year. I have a couple issues I was dealing with different customer support on Monday and their response was they would get to it in the new year. So when Gree handles my issues within minutes on Christmas Eve, I have to say that to me this is a bright spot and am extremely pleased with customer service.

Thank you to Gree and happy holidays
Happy Holidays as well to all my fellow players

I had the same thing happen when i accidentally gem finished my vault upgrade. They fixed it and replied within an hour. Was pleasantly surprised.

Ryosaeba
12-25-2013, 11:21 AM
I've never heard of Gree not fixing "accidental" gem usage errors (in my guild). I once had a friend's kid made a purchase of those useless "limited" units and wasted 150 gems. Gree fixed it for me as well. And I'm a free player!

You just have to ask nicely, be polite and not demanding. It was, after all, your stupid mistake, not theirs. Granted, it would be nice to confirm any gem spending that's more the 30 gems. That would limit a lot of these "accidents."

zach123
12-25-2013, 01:35 PM
Gree took 4 days to respond to the fact I got gold not gems from IAP then said go to apple. So you guys are lucky.

Lys
12-25-2013, 02:40 PM
Gree took 4 days to respond to the fact I got gold not gems from IAP then said go to apple. So you guys are lucky.
That's always been what they do, as Apple handles the billing information. Changing your purchase requires work that GREE cannot perform on their end, as it's an edit to the financial transaction, which is handled solely by iTunes.

Krayt
12-25-2013, 03:11 PM
That's always been what they do, as Apple handles the billing information. Changing your purchase requires work that GREE cannot perform on their end, as it's an edit to the financial transaction, which is handled solely by iTunes.

Thank you for logic reasoning...
We know Gree is perfect but some things are out of their control

The red Baron
12-25-2013, 04:16 PM
(I send 3 times the request to help me as i made upgrades by error. Did not even get a response.)

But by one of ten requests i got a quick friendly help.

Is this positive enough ?

sister morphine
12-25-2013, 09:28 PM
Previously to the last time I accidentally bought gold rather than gems here (three wars back now), my experience was the opposite - the company was happy to switch the gold or $$$$ (depending on game) for the special currency (gems here, gold elsewhere). Whether there has been a change of policy at Gree, or whether as you suggest a change in how financial transactions are handled lies behind this matters not.

In the other Gree games I play the ordinary and special currency purchases have been separated out - presumably in order to end such accidental purchases. Last time I looked that hadn't yet happened in KA; soon hopefully.

Rocco69
12-26-2013, 07:07 AM
i messed up & used gems to upgrade a building; quickly sent in a please help me ticket - 26 hours later; on xmas day; i got a pleasant response and my gems back.

Person
12-26-2013, 07:09 AM
I would like to say thanks to Dave, for answering my ticket and follow up questions twice this Christmas. I hope Gree didn't take you from your family for too long :)

Krayt
12-26-2013, 07:25 AM
I must say that is impressive they are working on Christmas. Must suck for the people working but shows Gree is willing to pay for working on the holiday

zach123
12-26-2013, 10:00 AM
Also took a week to get a response about transferring an account. Not the account transfer just response.