PDA

View Full Version : strong team looking for active players

RonSwanson
12-26-2013, 09:53 PM
We have lost three long time players recently all due to family issues and are looking to add some addicted crime city players. We are attempting to max influence bonus to push for our strongest finish yet. Last war we went light on gold because of holidays and finished 162. The previous war was 125 and we are trying to improve on that rank in the upcoming battle.

Note: that is the only time since syndicate battles started we regressed but really wasn't a great time for a battle to be held imo.

We have two syndicates to accomadate different play styles and stats however we only want daily players. Even if your stats aren't the best you can join our second team and eventually move up to the top syn as long as you are very active! This is a great opportunity to join a very fun active group. Please pm me with your stats lvl etc if you are interested and ill give you the codes.

Cheers, hope for some pms from some active people.

RonSwanson
12-27-2013, 09:22 AM
Bump..........

RonSwanson
12-27-2013, 03:30 PM
Bump...........

RonSwanson
12-28-2013, 12:01 PM
Bump.......

RonSwanson
12-30-2013, 12:36 PM
Bump.... .. two more spots opened up need some active winners!

RonSwanson
12-30-2013, 09:09 PM
Bump..........

RonSwanson
01-01-2014, 03:04 PM
One last bump here

RonSwanson
01-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Bump.... One spot left for an active player who battles hard

Bash'em Up
01-02-2014, 04:11 PM
We have lost three long time players recently all due to family issues and are looking to add some addicted crime city players. We are attempting to max influence bonus to push for our strongest finish yet. Last war we went light on gold because of holidays and finished 162. The previous war was 125 and we are trying to improve on that rank in the upcoming battle.

Note: that is the only time since syndicate battles started we regressed but really wasn't a great time for a battle to be held imo.

We have two syndicates to accomadate different play styles and stats however we only want daily players. Even if your stats aren't the best you can join our second team and eventually move up to the top syn as long as you are very active! This is a great opportunity to join a very fun active group. Please pm me with your stats lvl etc if you are interested and ill give you the codes.

Cheers, hope for some pms from some active people.

Hey there
I have my own syndicate which I am looking at abandoning as no one except myself and one other contributes. I actively play but am worried that if i jump from mine into yours will I lose all the bonuses I have bought or will I gain more just being an officer in yours?
You can check out my bonused I have purchase myself.
I'm on level 235
Attack 585115 (haven't used much gold to get to this)
Def 652431
Won 114220 roberies.
I would have higher assests but I have contributed heaps of cash into bonuses.
Give me a go please.
I play daily and can contribute.
Player code 225975137

KillZone
01-02-2014, 04:46 PM
Hey there
I have my own syndicate which I am looking at abandoning as no one except myself and one other contributes. I actively play but am worried that if i jump from mine into yours will I lose all the bonuses I have bought or will I gain more just being an officer in yours?
You can check out my bonused I have purchase myself.
I'm on level 235
Attack 585115 (haven't used much gold to get to this)
Def 652431
Won 114220 roberies.
I would have higher assests but I have contributed heaps of cash into bonuses.
Give me a go please.
I play daily and can contribute.
Player code 225975137

PM sent to you.