PDA

View Full Version : weapon rewarding LTQ's

rickie23
12-27-2013, 09:10 AM
Hey all & gree

i was wondering if you all feel aswell that it has been a very long time that we see that kind of
quest that gives weapon rewards.

there are aswell many mid & newcomers that would need them to get decent damage against those monsters.

looking forward to your replies & maybe an answer of gree? :)

thanks all & enjoy the festive days

Krayt
12-27-2013, 10:29 AM
New weapons are needed for new players.
Most existing members have a weapon

Krayt
12-27-2013, 10:30 AM
Maybe instead of crap units in these beginner levels they keep putting out, how about just making it weapons. Give them a reason to want to finish

Tigertiger55
12-27-2013, 12:17 PM
My mini was born back in September. Not one weapon dropping event since. He's got all these muscles and nothing to swing but his fists

Voxker
12-27-2013, 12:24 PM
guys.. or

guys or.. listen guys

guys or they can, are you listening

they can update the weapon shop

Spazzer
12-28-2013, 12:23 PM
They want us to get new people to join the game but everybody new can't kill for crap with no weapons. Its been months since there has been a weapon quest. Cut this stupid honor crap out it doesn't do us any good unless you make it so we can buy new weapons with it.

KAsean
12-29-2013, 01:01 AM
Totally aGreed.. We need a weapons quest AND weapons to buy with honor points.
All the quests are near impossible with store bought weapons.. The game has some fun aspects, but the LTQs are just stupid with my 20atk weapon.. It's a joke!

P4TR1C14N
12-29-2013, 02:54 PM
You can always see if a samaritan wants to give you his device and account :)

For the right incentive ppl do everything.

mitya
12-29-2013, 11:08 PM
I'm not going to do any ILTQ on my mini unless there will be good weapon reward

Wish
12-30-2013, 05:03 AM
I agree we need new weapons!!

Ebes
12-30-2013, 07:22 AM
I have been playing a couple months and I'm in the same boat.

cheetah
12-30-2013, 10:33 AM
Last quest was july i thinks

Ashura
12-30-2013, 10:15 PM
Bump this up...
Really in need for Weapon and Armor. I don't mind in between you give stone but the final price should be an awesome one.

Spazzer
12-31-2013, 06:19 AM
Cj, any word on this? Many new people in this game and they can't help their guilds out.

CBRIGANTE23
01-03-2014, 12:25 AM
I know there are theories that GREE have stopped using weapons as rewards to combat the massive surge of minis`s within the game but their short-sighted actions are just going to alienate new players. how discouraging must it be for a new player to dedicate themselves to building there stats but still be completely handicapped in each and every quest. Please try to look at the big picture for once GREE rather than this series of reactionary tactics to players learning how to play within the games limitations

alonibb
01-03-2014, 01:25 AM
An easy solution to this is to add a lvl req for quest weapons. That way Gree will be able to make sure minis cant do the "kill mobs quests" but still give out weapons for players just playing the game as it is intended. They could do the same thing with units gained from guild events. To be able to use it in your army you have to be a certain level. That would kill the minis and make players want to level again.

Right now they see a problem and "fix" it by making the game very unfair and almost unplayable for new players.

rickie23
01-03-2014, 04:00 AM
yea great indeed, as at the moment maybe new player can't get anything or there are also free mid player with weapons like 60/80 or so that would be willing to spent to go for a top tier weapon that they can't go for now.

Aland5555
01-03-2014, 06:04 PM
make the quest a multi layered quest... with multiple tiers so that a person can stop at a point that he us comfortable with... so they will not have to spend multiple mountains of gems just to get the best prize.

bird1992
01-03-2014, 07:06 PM
I agree we need new weapons ASAP !!

OhNo
01-04-2014, 07:49 AM
Better weapons means less gem use so there's your answer

War Eagle
01-04-2014, 08:57 AM
Better weapons means less gem use so there's your answer

Here's one way to solve this:

Instead of an LTQ, maybe the next weapon/armor set could be given out as guild war prizes. For example, instead of a high stat unit with a modifier, top 10 could give a new top weapon (maybe around 200/175) with a modifier. Then maybe top 25 could be the armor prize. Gree still makes money because players will spend to get the right placement. Players will be happy because new equipment would finally be available. Might even lure some splinter guilds to go for rank instead of wins if the new weapon/armor set provides a big enough stat boost and modifier.

Then again, that could be another idea. Make the weapon/armor set the end prizes for the 50-win and streak quests.

Just a thought.

Alexius
01-04-2014, 03:33 PM
Here's another solution, stop doing LTQs altogether. Why do a quest that takes 4-5days to gain a 50k unit, costs you gems because of the wifi fix, and gives you a lot of xp when you can do events where you can gain 10mil in stats easily with much more of a stat bump compared to xp?

Before anyone says "because it's cheaper" remember that the cost is xp so your hits will be less effective in war as your level goes up and you will also be a better target the higher your level gets. It's like they have turds for sale and people are buying it.

KAsean
01-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Well they need to do something.. As new player, 3 months, it's ridiculous that the best weapon I can buy has a 21 attack. Yet guild mates have weapons with over 120 attack.
It's worthless to me to do a LTQ, gems or not. I'm not gonna throw away my gems on a 100/100 unit prize to kill 8 monsters that require 3 full energy bars..
If not for the few friends I've made and guild quests that have made me stronger, I would already be gone.

mmalkove
01-09-2014, 08:46 AM
I abandoned my mini long ago for this reason. They talk about the level distribution not being cone shaped, All of our crappy abandoned minis anre the reason for that. They should look at ACTIVE account and see that lower level minis aren't getting used much, especially for LTQs , whats the point when finishing cost you 10x more than the guy next to you with a better weapon. Please give us New Weapons and raise the damn level cap!