PDA

View Full Version : Tidings of Solstice

betsyB
01-01-2014, 01:05 PM
7/10 and still only needing 1 energy & 1 hit wtf?! rreally ubbish reward units and massive xp so far too

Lys
01-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Not keeping track of the rewards, mind you, but as usual, junk-issh units until 16/20 or so. Heroic has no bonus to the end unit.

Requires a lot of squatting with your device, energy cost to hit is cheap (19/20 is 14 energy a hit) but the retaliation strikes are high (hundreds, sometimes in the thousands of damage). So, lots of sitting there with Kingdom Age running.

AsianInvasion
01-01-2014, 01:16 PM
watch out, when you reach level 15 and higher, each hit, when they do NOT miss, is going to cost you over 1k + of energy. The units get better, but the game stretches out

Shiloh
01-01-2014, 01:18 PM
GREE, I realize you know this, but it needs to be repeated for the 1,000,000,000th time. YOU SUCK!!!

Every mob taking 1 energy per hit, but then all of a sudden POOF, my energy bar drops to zero. I was doing the quest on 2 devices at same time, 1 was 1 level ahead of the other, but both went to zero at same time, one from over 700 energy th other had over 1100.

New year, same ole incompetent BS.

betsyB
01-01-2014, 01:21 PM
I see now. 12/20 is 3energy per hit but 474 hit back...

I said I see, not I understand

Lys
01-01-2014, 01:22 PM
GREE, I realize you know this, but it needs to be repeated for the 1,000,000,000th time. YOU SUCK!!!

Every mob taking 1 energy per hit, but then all of a sudden POOF, my energy bar drops to zero. I was doing the quest on 2 devices at same time, 1 was 1 level ahead of the other, but both went to zero at same time, one from over 700 energy th other had over 1100.

New year, same ole incompetent BS.

Actually, it's still easy as can be. you just have to... wait for it... WAIT ONE TO THREE MINUTES to hit again. Holy ****, that's a hard concept! Seriously, quit your complaining, at least it's not 150 energy hits, this time around you just wait a minute or two and you can hit it again.

Person
01-01-2014, 01:23 PM
im loving this ltq lol.

bit of patience and you have it finished in 2 hours xD

l3lade2
01-01-2014, 01:27 PM
But is it worth it?

And is XP high all the way?

StrictNine
01-01-2014, 01:28 PM
im loving this ltq lol.

bit of patience and you have it finished in 2 hours xD

Exactly, this one is not tailored to gem spenders that only open the game once per day. It's something different I like it also. Besides I can save some gems after that last one.

\\MidnightB3AST//
01-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Exactly, this one is not tailored to gem spenders that only open the game once per day. It's something different I like it also. Besides I can save some gems after that last one.

Perhaps one of the only actual new year's gifts we'll get from gree

Shadows
01-01-2014, 01:32 PM
If you don't mind playing the babysitting method, this is the easiest LTQ ever! Only caveat is that the exp hit really ramps up on lvl19 (57xp per hit and it takes a LOT of hits compared to previous levels!)

\\MidnightB3AST//
01-01-2014, 01:34 PM
As of lv12 you need 2 energy and for me it takes two hits

The red Baron
01-01-2014, 01:39 PM
16 + 17/20 1000 energie loss per hit back

Valid or
01-01-2014, 01:41 PM
While the hit backs hurt..it's a easy ltq if one puts in time. Keep your e low so when they hit there is no energy to take..wait 1-3 mins and hit again. It's a no brainier...hoping they don't "fix" it due to complaints...there's nothing to complain about really..the xp is high but being able to compleat without spending tons of gems is a worth while trade off.

Now gree..there is nothing to read hear..move along...there nothing that needs your attention..it's all good...

Shadows
01-01-2014, 01:52 PM
the whole time I played this LTQ I was waiting with baited breath: when will Gree realize it's too easy and the next mob will need 500 energy to hit? LOL so far so good! hell, the mobs could have 1000 hit back, but when you're operating from 0 energy waiting a minute for the 3 or 4 energy necessary to hit, it don't mean squat! ;-)

Silent follower
01-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Level 19 hits back with a staggering 3440 energy!

The red Baron
01-01-2014, 02:41 PM
lv 20/20 Hag of the Wallows 9050/6034
Heroic the first 3 levels no problem too

the_bob
01-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Actually, it's still easy as can be. you just have to... wait for it... WAIT ONE TO THREE MINUTES to hit again. Holy ****, that's a hard concept! Seriously, quit your complaining, at least it's not 150 energy hits, this time around you just wait a minute or two and you can hit it again.

I really, honestly think that Gree was trying to be clever with this LTQ concept and didn't even consider this fact. That's how incompetent that I now perceive that they are.

Max Power
01-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Battery life is your biggest enemy on this one. Hunkered into the Lazyboy with my extension cords....LOL!

I Am Legend
01-01-2014, 03:38 PM
This quest is fun! LOL

I feel the energy hit backs were supposed to be the hp of each creep lol

Lys
01-01-2014, 03:47 PM
I really, honestly think that Gree was trying to be clever with this LTQ concept and didn't even consider this fact. That's how incompetent that I now perceive that they are.

Actually, if you stopped and thought about it, it's not incompetence.
They've had numerous complaints lately about lack of better weapons. High energy costs combined with poor weapons meant a lot of people would not be able to complete quests. Now, all they need is time, even if their weapon is garbage. This is actually a bit ingenious of them, as all one needs now is time, and not 100+ energy per level.

You're a moron, to keep it simple really. This is completable by everybody.

Tigertiger55
01-01-2014, 04:09 PM
If Gree earn a single gem from this LTQ I'd be astounded. Therefore they must have ****ed up.
As stated before in this thread, ... Nothing to see here, move along please

icoad
01-01-2014, 05:02 PM
Does anyone have info on the heroic levels yet?

larrydavid
01-01-2014, 05:28 PM
If Gree earn a single gem from this LTQ I'd be astounded. Therefore they must have ****ed up.
As stated before in this thread, ... Nothing to see here, move along please

you are a moron. They never earn gems from LTQ...unless you are just impatient and rich.

heroic levels:

all levels were 5-7 mobs requiring: 9-24 energy/hit and max of 4500HP per mob.
As the other levels, the strike back goes up to over 5000 energy!

15: 6k unit
16: 5/8k unit
17: 8k unit
18: 10k unit
19: 39k unit

xeip12
01-01-2014, 05:49 PM
you are a moron. They never earn gems from LTQ...unless you are just impatient and rich.

Gosh. Thanks for giving us the inside track on how Gree makes money. Could you please post your proof from Gree's accounting books that show that they don't earn money from LTQs?

Oh, and by the way, I had to LMAO when you stated that Gree earns gems. Gree earns money - not gems. Gree sells the gems to us for money. Do you understand how their business works now, or do you really think that Gree's employees spend gems in the grocery store?

Person
01-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Gosh. Thanks for giving us the inside track on how Gree makes money. Could you please post your proof from Gree's accounting books that show that they don't earn money from LTQs?

Oh, and by the way, I had to LMAO when you stated that Gree earns gems. Gree earns money - not gems. Gree sells the gems to us for money. Do you understand how their business works now, or do you really think that Gree's employees spend gems in the grocery store?

Because smart and dedicated people don't require gems for LTQs. I didn't finish the last one because I woke up with 4 hrs left on the ltq, which was too little time. Got to 4/5th of the last boss.

Tigertiger55
01-01-2014, 06:18 PM
They never earn gems from LTQ...unless you are just impatient and rich.
Have you never looked at other players inventories? Not one LTQ (before this) has been completeable without gems yet, the rewards are all magically out there somehow.
Everything in this game revolves around time. That's the LT part of LTQ in case you'd forgotten. There's never enough time to complete a quest so you can "speed it up" with gems. If you are prepared to spend enough, you'll reach the end. That's at the heart of everything in KA. But not this quest. I'm on 17/20H, six hours into a SEVEN DAY event. Are you seriously telling me this is what Gree planned?

StrictNine
01-01-2014, 06:27 PM

heroic levels:

all levels were 5-7 mobs requiring: 9-24 energy/hit and max of 4500HP per mob.
As the other levels, the strike back goes up to over 5000 energy!

I never recognize your posts anymore without the Larry David Avatar. You need to bring it back.

Shiloh
01-01-2014, 06:32 PM
I have real babies to sit, twins, being able to set my device down for 30 minutes is exactly why I love this game, if I wanted to sit glued looking at a screen I would dump this game and go back to WOW, where effort and skill actually have more to do with your toons power than how much you spend.

sunfire
01-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Think there should be an error in the game...lvl 15 normal per damage is 1140xp..how they expect ppl within lvl 100 to play the game? Gree kindly fixed this ..I believe you guys added another zero wrongly ..perhaps 😬😬

Zenobia
01-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Well, as much as the quest is a breeze for my main, for my mini, it is another story entirely. The continuing story of Gree attempting to kill the mini/new player. Completing normal quest alone would take me from level 49 to level 57. God knows how much the epic would level me. I'm not about to find out.

I might be able to complete it for a smaller XP penalty if they would have EVER in the last THREE PLUS MONTHS had a quest with low XP and weapons / armor in it. But no, why would they allow any new player to get quest weapons and armor? Gree doesn't care about new players joining the game. They only care about players like the one who has 116 legendary units from the last Raid Boss in addition to 3 of those 1 million total stat match 6 scratcher units (and 66 of the 150k ones). That has to be be more than half their KA income from the last month from one person. Why attract new people to the game and nurture up-and-coming players, or regular moderate gemmers even, when they can milk the über-whales until those people run out of money?

Bohemian
01-01-2014, 07:57 PM
This LTQ tailor for everyone to complete & maybe to increase level purpose.

Max Power
01-01-2014, 08:24 PM
you are a moron. They never earn gems from LTQ...unless you are just impatient and rich...........itDo you really think for one minute that they would continue to do them if they weren't making money? Please.And they are time engineered so that you cant finish unless you glitch or spend. Why would they do it any other way?

Jabez
01-01-2014, 08:26 PM
So is it worth the exp to do this ltq? Seems like the rewards are abit low for the exp gain

Zenobia
01-01-2014, 08:46 PM
So is it worth the exp to do this ltq? Seems like the rewards are abit low for the exp gain

IMO, only worth it if you are a high enough level that your war CP already suck so it doesn't matter that you may gain another level from it.

BanDroid
01-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Guys, this is honestly the easiest guild quest you will do! you Just need to wait a couple of minutes for a hit..

If you look at it another way, GEMS are out of the equation in this LTQ. What is the point of using gems if 1140 energy is sucked out in one shot!

So its not a ltq of money / gems.. this one is a test of patience ;)

Ryosaeba
01-01-2014, 09:46 PM
I do believe this is not a gem sucking quest but more of a "level up your ass" quest. I'm skipping this even though I know I can easily finish without gems. I'm already consider high level at 116. I'll need all the exp I don't want to be able to make good points in war.

Rastlin
01-01-2014, 10:04 PM
I do believe this is not a gem sucking quest but more of a "level up your ass" quest. I'm skipping this even though I know I can easily finish without gems. I'm already consider high level at 116. I'll need all the exp I don't want to be able to make good points in war.
I guess everyone in the Top 10 is screwed, since you are considered high level. I guess we will see all new guilds in the top 25 this war. LOL

Ryosaeba
01-01-2014, 11:16 PM
I guess everyone in the Top 10 is screwed, since you are considered high level. I guess we will see all new guilds in the top 25 this war. LOL

Put it this way, people who aren't screwed by experience wouldn't really care about a 50k unit. This is consider peanuts compare to all those legendary they just received. But each level they gain means less points for their money. If those maxed level players had 50 levels less, they probably could of spend 1/3 less to get the same points.

As a free player, it would be impossible for me to play in the 180-200 range since my guild requires a pretty high minimum requirement. And each level I gain makes it that much harder for me to get points.

When you realize that once you gain exp, there's no going back, you really have to consider what you're getting. I even skip raiding L1-2 manors because I feel the exp is just not worth it.

Rastlin
01-01-2014, 11:45 PM
What are your stats? And what are your guild's CP requirements? Helps me put your response in perspective. For me I am used to seeing level 180-200 put up 60k CP free in the Top 10-25....

the_bob
01-02-2014, 12:02 AM
They've had numerous complaints lately about lack of better weapons. High energy costs combined with poor weapons meant a lot of people would not be able to complete quests. Now, all they need is time, even if their weapon is garbage. This is actually a bit ingenious of them, as all one needs now is time, and not 100+ energy per level.

What's that? Perhaps you should stop fellatiating Gree for just one second so you could speak more clearly.

larrydavid
01-02-2014, 01:58 AM
Do you really think for one minute that they would continue to do them if they weren't making money? Please.And they are time engineered so that you cant finish unless you glitch or spend. Why would they do it any other way?

Like I said the only people that gem them are the ones who have a lot of money, are impatient, or just lazy. Otherwise, no, I believe 99% people don't spend a dime on LTQ. Call me crazy, but I think it's a ploy by Gree to make players feel like they are cheating the company to get free crap and making their "player stronger." Thus having the effect of them actually getting addicted to the game and spending in the future.

Max Power
01-02-2014, 04:11 AM
Like I said the only people that gem them are the ones who have a lot of money, are impatient, or just lazy. Otherwise, no, I believe 99% people don't spend a dime on LTQ. Call me crazy, but I think it's a ploy by Gree to make players feel like they are cheating the company to get free crap and making their "player stronger." Thus having the effect of them actually getting addicted to the game and spending in the future.Well, I guess it is good that an alternative viewpoint is reflected.

Person
01-02-2014, 05:00 AM
Like I said the only people that gem them are the ones who have a lot of money, are impatient, or just lazy. Otherwise, no, I believe 99% people don't spend a dime on LTQ. Call me crazy, but I think it's a ploy by Gree to make players feel like they are cheating the company to get free crap and making their "player stronger." Thus having the effect of them actually getting addicted to the game and spending in the future.

possibly. Or they are just gathering information on the glitch which is most favorable to use here, hoping to find a way to counter it somehow.

slade
01-02-2014, 06:26 AM
Battery life is your biggest enemy on this one. Hunkered into the Lazyboy with my extension cords....LOL!

hahah....same thing here, except with a slight hangover it made the completing the quest that much more diificult...

Slade

Krayt
01-02-2014, 08:31 AM
What's that? Perhaps you should stop fellatiating Gree for just one second so you could speak more clearly.

Seriously if you can't follow what was said?
Gree has made this event so any can complete, especially since it's seven days to do it. If you can't understand what Lys is saying then maybe you can't follow the English language because the post you complain about makes perfect sense as to what Gree is doing with this event

Krayt
01-02-2014, 08:35 AM
Well, as much as the quest is a breeze for my main, for my mini, it is another story entirely. The continuing story of Gree attempting to kill the mini/new player. Completing normal quest alone would take me from level 49 to level 57. God knows how much the epic would level me. I'm not about to find out. ?

It still surprises me that people are unaware of how best to advance with a mini. If you can find the right guild you can make a great mini. With luck on scratchers you can make an amazing mini...

alonibb
01-02-2014, 08:53 AM
It still surprises me that people are unaware of how best to advance with a mini. If you can find the right guild you can make a great mini. With luck on scratchers you can make an amazing mini...
But its more difficult now when you get xp just for getting guild rewards. Last GLTQ my mini did nothing but still gained 3 levels just by getting the rewards. However I think this is good for the game. A lvl 25 character isnt supposed to be 4M in stats :)

And these individual LTQs like the 24h quest as well as current gives out good units so minis who dont play them will eventually be weaker. I think Gree tries to get rid of those super minis who only get guild awards without playing.

Krayt
01-02-2014, 11:22 AM
The thing is characters always got xp during guild events, so it's nothing new for minis to get that xp. The amount might have increased, that I am unsure of but there was always an xp attached.

As for making them weaker by not doing some events, I disagree.
The thing that minis need to alway remember is stats gained vs. xp gained. I can honestly say that the current event and the 24 hr event lean too heavily towards xp than stats. Those that don't do it will not become weaker, but will stay the same while others will lower their stats per level ratio. Gaining three levels for 10k in stats is definitely not worth doing

alonibb
01-02-2014, 12:38 PM
The final reward in the 24h quest was 100k and 15% beast attack bonus.. So we talk about more than 10k :) I think with the boost and all rewards you could gain 300-500k depending on current stat. And that is only 1 LTQ.

Shiloh
01-02-2014, 01:07 PM
Just read that the quest has changed dramatically, curious to see how this plays out.

Dogs Pizza
01-02-2014, 01:14 PM
Gree has adjusted the energy requirements on the ltq. It is so annoying when they change things mid event. they need to leave them how they are. Now some people raced through it easily and the rest of us now will have to use much more energy to finish it.

Zenobia
01-02-2014, 01:16 PM
Gree has adjusted the energy requirements on the ltq. It is so annoying when they change things mid event. they need to leave them how they are. Now some people raced through it easily and the rest of us now will have to use much more energy to finish it.

And after they had promised to stop doing that no less! VERY frustrating to see them revert to their old incredibly unfair ways.

Ninjasasquatch
01-02-2014, 01:16 PM
Nice job guys! Way to give the info up on the screwup. It's fixed now for those of you waiting to spend gold.

Person
01-02-2014, 01:19 PM
Gree, you a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s. you wouldn't do this anymore.

Where is that collective lawsuit guy!

hellhound604
01-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Totally sux that they change things halfway through..... But please continue, gree. Pretty soon you wont have people playing yor games anymore.

betsyB
01-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Nice job guys! Way to give the info up on the screwup. It's fixed now for those of you waiting to spend gold.

 sorry 'bout that 

BillyGates
01-02-2014, 01:25 PM
People ask Gree to fix bugs, and now they fix them! :) Happy? :cool:

Perfuzzie
01-02-2014, 01:26 PM
And after they had promised to stop doing that no less! VERY frustrating to see them revert to their old incredibly unfair ways.

its gree... they give you BS everyday , thought you are used to it already Zeno ;)

Victorious-secret
01-02-2014, 01:39 PM
Just wanted to throw out my 2 cents in on this as I know these forums are occasionally monitored. I though it was nice to see an event that someone couldn't just "buy". It's rare that
the younger/less financially blessed players have the ability to finish a quest. With some dedication it was doable with this one, obviously. I thought it was nice to not alienate an entire group of product users. I hope that being said you will occasionally do a quest such as this and don't change it mid event.

Shiloh
01-02-2014, 01:42 PM
People ask Gree to fix bugs, and now they fix them! :) Happy? :cool:

This wasn't a bug, it was a dramatic new format. I hated it, but what they did was not fix a bug, be sure of that. For those who think they don't make money on LTQs, your foolish, and this LTQ was about to become gem free. THAT AND ONLY THAT was the reason for this change.

Zenobia
01-02-2014, 01:45 PM
its gree... they give you BS everyday , thought you are used to it already Zeno ;)

Yes, and whenever I call Gree on their BS, people tell me I am too negative. I actually gave Gree the benefit of the doubt here. I chose to believe them when they lied to us that they were turning around, no longer going to be incredibly unfair to an arbitrary group of players by changing an event in the middle. Because I AM an optimist... until proven wrong. And boy was I wrong for believing they would reform in even one area. Sigh.

Person
01-02-2014, 01:47 PM

No, they changed an event because the top spenders asked them to, and after both Sirius and CJ promised events wouldn't be changed midway. Since then we had a few events which were bugged in terms of extreme exp gain or extreme energy cost and they didn't change it midway. Now we finally have a mess up which is slightly in our favorite and they change it midway. That's not just bad business behavior, that is pure *******ry.

Spi
01-02-2014, 01:54 PM
As most of you know by now, there is a boycot room on GM...

It is simple, no war participation at all...and if the top teams still want to fight, they can do it on their own, I don't ****ing care anymore if RK beats FUN, or whatever

cheetah
01-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Total bs I had one hit left to complete a level at 5 energy. And go to hit with 8 energy left and the refill screen pops up I'm like wtf its 5 energy single tap mob again to check f me its 125 energy. F you gree my 2 grand a month staying in my own fing pocket now you sob fing liars

Shiloh
01-02-2014, 02:00 PM

It is simple, no war participation at all...and if the top teams still want to fight, they can do it on their own, I don't ****ing care anymore if RK beats FUN, or whatever

Don't know anything about this, what is GM?

collage
01-02-2014, 03:04 PM

Please PM me the Groupme link. Thanks

cheetah
01-02-2014, 05:04 PM
Please send gm link to me as well

Mykemenow
01-02-2014, 05:49 PM
Ok I'm shocked, at first it required low energy but suddenly on 11/20 heroic mode energy required was 7 and then it suddenly changed to 115 needed and the same thing happened to my fellow team player. From the same guild. Only it happened to him on 17/20 heroic mode. What's the deal here? I feel cheated.....

Zenobia
01-02-2014, 06:04 PM
... I feel cheated.....
Join the club. Gree changed the event mid-stream, despite both Sirius and CJ having made assurances that would no longer happen.

Mykemenow
01-02-2014, 06:13 PM
I see, well I guess I will find out if I can finish it or not. I'm sure the adjustments made will be so you feel the need to get gems. This is just terrible. Although not as bad as Christmas. When I woke up I saw my guild one the big prize but when I went to see the glorious unit it never came through despite getting the message that I had.

Join the club. Gree changed the event mid-stream, despite both Sirius and CJ having made assurances that would no longer happen.

the_bob
01-02-2014, 06:15 PM

Seriously if you can't follow what was said?
Gree has made this event so any can complete, especially since it's seven days to do it. If you can't understand what Lys is saying then maybe you can't follow the English language because the post you complain about makes perfect sense as to what Gree is doing with this event

No, really. I want to hear what you two idiots have to say about it now. The event has been fixed because the original function was not intended because GREE is incompetent. I want to see how you two try to scramble out of this one. Seriously, go ahead. I have my popcorn.

Mykemenow
01-02-2014, 06:20 PM
No, really. I want to hear what you two idiots have to say about it now. The event has been fixed because the original function was not intended because GREE is incompetent. I want to see how you two try to scramble out of this one. Seriously, go ahead. I have my popcorn.

Lol, when I see glitches that favor me I stay Quiet, hope some folks learn to shhhhhhhh.....

Fredcole
01-02-2014, 06:22 PM
No, they changed an event because the top spenders asked them to, and after both Sirius and CJ promised events wouldn't be changed midway. Since then we had a few events which were bugged in terms of extreme exp gain or extreme energy cost and they didn't change it midway. Now we finally have a mess up which is slightly in our favorite and they change it midway. That's not just bad business behavior, that is pure *******ry.

FUN have never asked Gree to change anything and Gree has NEVER listened to us if we had any complaints. Thats pretty well proven by 95% of FUN leaving due to Gree.

Maybe it could be Rastlins idols guild?

Zenobia
01-02-2014, 06:25 PM
If we take them for their word (that's up to each of us to believe things they say or not) that it was an unintended bug, and simple to resolve by changing negative numbers to positive, that does not explain why it took over 24 hours to correct it. A simple bug as they said could have been fixed in an hour, especially considering there were posts aplenty about here if they didn't notice it themselves.

Fixing a bug within 2 hours of an event starting is fine in my book. A bit of a bummer that things get released with bugs but that is life and if they fix them quickly, I don't harbor any grudges about it. But by allowing the bug (or "bug", depending on if you believe what they say) to remain for over 24 hours, that causes players who quest fast a HUGE advantage over those who quest slow. Similar to them changing that quest months ago to "correct" huge XP penalties harming the other half of players, those who completed it quickly. The problem is not that they fixed the "bug." It is that they allowed the quest to remain as is for over a day and THEN changed it. Just as in the past, either fast questers or slow questers are unfairly penalized by this way of doing things. Which is bad enough, but when, after numerous complaints about it in the past they promised to no longer do that, THAT is why this bothers us so much. It doesn't matter if it was a bug or intentional when they leave it in place for over a day and then change the quest.

Ironically, after getting burned by fast questing and taking huge XP penalties for it, and then watching others get to complete the quest without the XP penalties, I started questing at a slower pace. And for that, I get penalized this time. lol.

Krayt
01-02-2014, 08:09 PM

Fixed? That certainly depends on your view. I know quite a few that preferred it the other way before it was changed. Gree for one reason or another decided to change the event, that is completely within their rights to do so. Does them changing this event show incompetence, I would say no but clearly you say yes. Which brings me to this question. If you believe Gree is incompetent then why do you continue to play their game?

As for what was intended, I didn't know you worked for Gree and had inside information....

Vclone
01-02-2014, 08:26 PM
CJ, please close this thread. It has become ugly

the_bob
01-03-2014, 12:46 AM
Fixed? That certainly depends on your view. I know quite a few that preferred it the other way before it was changed. Gree for one reason or another decided to change the event, that is completely within their rights to do so. Does them changing this event show incompetence, I would say no but clearly you say yes. Which brings me to this question. If you believe Gree is incompetent then why do you continue to play their game?

As for what was intended, I didn't know you worked for Gree and had inside information....

Nobody cares which way you preferred it. I preferred it the other way as well, but since I completed 19/20H before it was changed, it really doesn't affect me. If GREE changed it, then it certainly wasn't working out the way they originally intended. I don't know exactly what they intended, but I do know that they didn't like how it worked out regardless of the why.

dookie
01-03-2014, 01:48 AM
5 words folks..... GAME OF WAR FIRE AGE

BillyGates
01-03-2014, 03:21 AM
If we take them for their word (that's up to each of us to believe things they say or not) that it was an unintended bug, and simple to resolve by changing negative numbers to positive, that does not explain why it took over 24 hours to correct it. A simple bug as they said could have been fixed in an hour, especially considering there were posts aplenty about here if they didn't notice it themselves.

There is the thought that maybe Gree programmers don't work on New Year's day :)

Person
01-03-2014, 04:23 AM
Finished the ltq, final reward is meh without boost, exp gain was rather low though, little under half a level.

the_bob
01-03-2014, 04:45 AM
5 words folks..... GAME OF WAR FIRE AGE

2 words. Evony Clone.

I played Evony for a few years. Burnt completely out on that style of game.

Zenobia
01-03-2014, 09:13 AM
2 words. Evony Clone.

I played Evony for a few years. Burnt completely out on that style of game.

lol, it IS an Evony clone, one of many such clones. But in this one you only get one city and you can only harvest not cultivate resource tiles. I gotta admit that the seasonal kill events with the turkey and goblin and such are fun. But Evony was better IMO and I bored of that one long ago too, after playing about a year.

Krayt
01-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Nobody cares which way you preferred it. I preferred it the other way as well, but since I completed 19/20H before it was changed, it really doesn't affect me. If GREE changed it, then it certainly wasn't working out the way they originally intended. I don't know exactly what they intended, but I do know that they didn't like how it worked out regardless of the why.

No you are running your mouth just to hear yourself...
Obviously you are still having problems understanding the English language because I never said which way I prefer it, yet you make assumptions.

Yankeeseven
01-03-2014, 11:51 AM
KA crashed on me and I tried to reload game from App Store and still won't let me in. I have IPad2. I'm afraid if I delete game and reinstall I will lose all data. Help.

KM KAge
01-03-2014, 12:06 PM
KA crashed on me and I tried to reload game from App Store and still won't let me in. I have IPad2. I'm afraid if I delete game and reinstall I will lose all data. Help.
LUCKY GUY.
Actually, make sure you note your player ID. then it is safe to delete the game and go to the App Store and reload it. Please note that you many have to re-start the game a few times to get all of your bonuses applied. I have had to do this more than once. If there is a problem, then GREE. will need your player is to reset the game properly.

yaz
01-04-2014, 05:45 AM
I wonder why anyone would spend gems on this quest for a prize that is only half as good as a single legendary unit of the quest we just completed. I got 5 legendary units without spending a dollar or using a single gem, why would anyone spend a mountain of gems for this prize?

hellhound604
01-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Yep, and where this quest was excitibg before their bug-update, now it is just plain, boring and utterly uninteresting.... Yawwwwn, let me go back into the other not-so-boring non-gree games.

hellhound604
01-04-2014, 03:21 PM
It is more interesting watching paint dry than this LTQ

G0lem
01-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Finally a quest that the average player could complete if you were willing to spend the time. GREE changes the rules hoping to generate revenue from the average player because they are close to finishing. The top players do not need the final unit after the boss event. Once again the strong get stronger and the average player falls farther behind.