PDA

View Full Version : Two (possibly 3 ) spots open with The Dead Parrots

owe161
01-03-2014, 05:50 AM
Hi CC

The Dead Parrots currently have a few vacancies to fill for the upcoming battle. We are generally a top 400/500 team, most bonuses obtained, 50 members the majority of which have been together a long time. Rather than give you the hard sell I'm relying on what actual team members think of TDP.

I'll start by saying I've met some great people over the last year or so from around the world and think we have a solid team who work well together and keep the jokes flowing. Hopefully others will post and not make me look a fool.

PM me if you would like to join a strong team

Cheers owe

ted bear
01-03-2014, 06:44 AM
I so want to not post just to make owe look like a fool. Now if that comment fits your personality than you should join us as while we aren't top 10 on cc we are definitely top three for good times.

Renee13
01-06-2014, 03:14 PM
I love being in TDP! We have a collaborative environment with no drama, and the officers are open to giving advice to the other members. Our leader, Owe, is very friendly and gets everyone's input on which bonuses to purchase and how to better our syndicate overall. One of the best parts of the syndicate is that we work together to develop strategies so that everyone benefits. Also, my stats have dramatically improved in relation to other players since being in this syndicate. Please come join us!

ted bear
01-06-2014, 09:23 PM
One thing no one has mentioned is that we have new players very seasoned veteran players and everything in between. If you enjoy the game and some of the social aspects of being in a syndicate you should give us a try as there really is no other syndicate that can best us for team work and a fun environment.

DEZNUTZ
01-06-2014, 10:51 PM
Since joining the TDP I have had a blast playing this crazy addictive game with my now friends. Everyone is treated equally no matter if a officer or a new member. Me personally I hope to keep bringing friends to the group. You will be amazed on how well we work together and pull off some issues that are impossible. Make the change to an awesome group!

DEZNUTZ
01-07-2014, 07:48 AM
I was told I made the thread sound like 60s love I was just trying to put the truth out for everyone to see but now have to simplify things with if you like to kick a $$ and this is the freaking group for you. For Owe

J R S A
01-07-2014, 08:32 AM
Textbook killers r looking 4 new blood if ur up 4 it join us

syndicate code

owe161
01-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Please just use your own recruitment thread. We're busy having a sixties love in here.

Giber
01-07-2014, 01:03 PM
Join RCG. We were top 250 before this war. But some of our players decided not to participate. If interested pm

DEZNUTZ
01-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Join RCG. We were top 250 before this war. But some of our players decided not to participate. If interested pm

Sounds like u did very well so get your own page and talk about how well u didn't do

Thanks NUTZ

ted bear
01-08-2014, 09:32 PM
You can always tell a good syndicate by the fact they don't start their own thread. Did I mention we were top 3 before this last war. Well we would have been top 3 but most of us decided to not participate. Seriously if you want a syndicate that doesn't have drama, is competitive and your opinion on all things cc matters contact owe. We also have hippie beads courtesy of dez

owe161
01-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Still homes for the right players

owe161
01-11-2014, 10:24 AM
Two spots left on the perch. Just pm your level, stats and what your favourite weapon of destruction is. Please note that we already have an abundance of players using exploding shrubbery and a few too many killer rabbits of caerbannog

owe161
01-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Could do with some heavy hitters to help with boss event if anyone has the time. Cheers

Island Life
01-12-2014, 07:34 PM
Giving you guys a bump just because I love all your replies to the thread jackers. fantastic.

owe161
01-13-2014, 04:25 AM
Cheers Island life. I'm going to shamelessly bump this thread by saying thanks for the free bump. Ambergris Caye, is that Belize? I'm looking at heading there in a few months. If you could recommend any decent scuba diving firms.

Cheers

owe161
02-18-2014, 05:50 PM
Morning/evening (I sleep the afternoon no matter what time zone I'm in) crime city folk.
Four spots have opened up in The Dead Parrots. Come and get involved for general silliness and hard fighting, except for afternoons that's parrot nap time.

owe161
04-02-2014, 05:16 PM
Okay it's been a while since we needed to recruit but we currently have ten spots open for reliable players who want to be part of a fun team. Get tapping those keys and get in touch

owe161
04-03-2014, 05:24 AM
Lazy bump..