PDA

View Full Version : pnp virus top 400! most bonuses maxed no minimum requirements! no gold!

nico valentino
01-06-2014, 08:11 PM
Pnp virus finished this war 70k short of top 400 due to leaders on vacation. Previous war we were 375. Got all the squad back and are ready to push even further up the ranks! We chopped a few deadweight, promoted a few officers and now have a few spots avaliable. Why join us? We complete all epic events, we pull deep on elite raid and if we cannot complete we strategically farm items for major stat*increases. We started a new program for officers to find help during sltqs to complete event. But best of all were a family, we do not expect you to throw your wallet at us and meet ridiculous requirements. All we ask is be active and communicate. Being that were an established syndicate we are only recruiting players with a good stat to combat level ratio, also you must have groupme! If you think you fit the bill you can post or pm here but hey well make it easy on you join our officer chat and we can find out if your the right fit and vica verca! Our night crew is growing fast as well people so uk, aussies, europe, all cultures and backgrounds welcome. Chat link: https://groupme.com/join_group/6105509/YFGvOV?source=Copy

nico valentino
01-06-2014, 08:18 PM
Pnp virus finished this war 70k short of top 400 due to leaders on vacation. Previous war we were 375. Got all the squad back and are ready to push even further up the ranks! We chopped a few deadweight, promoted a few officers and now have a few spots avaliable. Why join us? We complete all epic events, we pull deep on elite raid and if we cannot complete we strategically farm items for major stat*increases. We started a new program for officers to find help during sltqs to complete event. But best of all were a family, we do not expect you to throw your wallet at us and meet ridiculous requirements. All we ask is be active and communicate. Being that were an established syndicate we are only recruiting players with a good stat to combat level ratio, also you must have groupme! If you think you fit the bill you can post or pm here but hey well make it easy on you join our officer chat and we can find out if your the right fit and vica verca! Our night crew is growing fast as well people so uk, aussies, europe, all cultures and backgrounds welcome. Chat link: https://groupme.com/join_group/6105509/YFGvOV?source=Copy

Warpshift
01-06-2014, 11:46 PM
Being that I'm active almost daily and I'm constantly making my toon stronger, would I be eligible for this cclan?

nico valentino
01-08-2014, 06:11 PM
Bumpppppp bump

nico valentino
01-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Bump bump.bimp

nico valentino
01-12-2014, 07:59 AM
Bump almist done with raid:)

nico valentino
01-16-2014, 09:14 AM
Just got a former member back. I garuntee top 400 now. Come see what were about. Almost all our members been with us since day one were a family

nico valentino
01-16-2014, 08:03 PM
Tip top top

nico valentino
01-23-2014, 09:32 PM
Bump bump bump