PDA

View Full Version : Point of the game

hellhound604
01-10-2014, 07:19 PM
What is the point of this game, if not a single battle so far was even remotely winnable by our guild? 3 matches so far, and the weakest member of each faction is stronger than our strongest member.

Voxker
01-10-2014, 08:09 PM
there is no point to the game, like my dad would say, this game is useless you're wasting your time, it'll never end.s

Ebes
01-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Ummm, you don't know by now?
To see who can spend the most real world money on the game. It's not who the best guild is in these wars it's who has the deepest pockets!

Chief Ricci
01-15-2014, 11:59 AM
You got it there, just people with to much money.

E-I
01-15-2014, 12:01 PM
The point of the game is to have fun playing. Gree makes that goal as challenging as possible. :p

Ryosaeba
01-15-2014, 01:07 PM
Mainly to enjoy playing with other people and working towards some goals given out by the developers. If it wasn't for the guild part of this game, I, and many others, would of quit a long time ago...

Chief Ricci
01-15-2014, 01:13 PM
The social aspect is the fun part of the game, especialy if you have a guild that work together.

garen argon
01-15-2014, 03:29 PM
always play for fun and have realistic expectations. then everything else falls into place.

phopjon
01-16-2014, 06:49 AM
Good job with three straight positive posts, guys! My take is: Have fun playing with people you like and spend exactly as much money as you are willing to to make the game more fun for you.

Spoiler, that number can be zero.

Sgt Maj
01-16-2014, 07:04 AM
I agree with the last few posts - it is a social game for me, I like the people and working together on com one goals. Also, the wars are not the only events, the raid bosses are much more enjoyable.

sidlives
01-16-2014, 07:29 AM
I agree with all the posts on the social aspects. While I was playing the game prior to guilds, I was getting to a point that I wanted to quit. Once the guilds were formed, this game became much more interesting and fun. It is all in which guild you are in and how much you communicate. I have had invitations to guilds posted that had no communication requirements. That makes NO sense and the game would degenerate into a TAP-TAP exercise.