PDA

View Full Version : Gree please help out

KenjoMegi1
01-15-2014, 10:40 PM
Because of the lack of interest in this game because the massive stat inflations and the lack of fun gameplay I have lost a lot of guild members. Some only come on for helping friends out now so im not sure how much longer they will continue to log in.
Without new weapons and armor our low levels have no chance of getting the final units which just seperates the strong and weak all the more. The weaker need to have a chance to do something. All these mobs now take to many hits for an average player like myself doing about 200 damage a hit. I see a lot of newer players that aren't even able to do 100damage per hit, how are you expecting to keep them in the game? stop giving us unit events and give us some weapon/armor events.
-concerned game player
-Kenjo Megi
-Scions of Abaddon

Tigertiger55
01-16-2014, 12:12 AM
... stop giving us unit events and give us some weapon/armor events
Agreed. Or let us buy weapons with all this useless honour you keep laying on us.

Summersby
01-16-2014, 06:57 AM
I see a lot of newer players that aren't even able to do 100damage per hit, how are you expecting to keep them in the game?

Answer is quite simple in Gree's vision: Use Gems.

I agree its sad that there has been no new weapons or armor since August. I feel bad for anyone that is truly starting the game fresh. They have been doing a good job of keeping the game running. Plenty of new quests, wars, bosses, etc. But it would be great to get some new content. New buildings. New units. New maps. Higher max levels. Higher max allies. Im also not opposed to seeing level requirements for big units. That would actually give people a reason to level, instead of camping. It seems like the only thing that is growing is my stats.

cheetah
01-16-2014, 09:03 AM
I know they ned new weapons but decent equipment can be farmed from latter map level. You get decent weapons better than what you can buy in store starting at dragons roost

Krayt
01-16-2014, 09:08 AM
I know they ned new weapons but decent equipment can be farmed from latter map level. You get decent weapons better than what you can buy in store starting at dragons roost

They don't want to do that though cause it's added xp

cheetah
01-16-2014, 10:12 AM
They don't want to do that though cause it's added xp
I understand that hower it is still added xp when you quest for weapons and armour in ltq so what's the difference. Just watch your self on leveling. Astral bow is 19/11 weapon found in dragons roost. You get 12 xp or spend $14000 gold. What is easier to achieve either way you are going to have to get xp regardless. Be smart with the way you upgrade and purchase you won't have to worry

Playing devils advocate I would still like new weapons and armour juat pointing things out that could be achieved

Voxker
01-16-2014, 10:39 AM
all these thread are the same imo.