PDA

View Full Version : Summon the summoner

Atlanta
01-21-2014, 05:38 PM
Ya I wasike sweet the first piece only costs 10k respect points or w/e KA calls it... Then I looked at the last price and it costs 1.5 million lol and the mod stat is 10% war points for only 1 war... Retarded... Does any1 actually have 2.5 million saved up? I had a years worth and only had 900k

PedroPimples
01-21-2014, 05:51 PM
I have 1.6mil and am only level 118, some must have 2-3mil

Cavalier
01-21-2014, 05:56 PM
Completely worthless for me. Either you have the Honor or you do not. How about some tiers? How is this making money for Gree? There is no gem factor at all.

Atlanta
01-21-2014, 05:57 PM
I'm only lvl 117 camped for a while obviously but I don't see a whole lot of players completing this 1

larrydavid
01-21-2014, 05:57 PM
2.385m honor or bust

Sir JB
01-21-2014, 06:06 PM
Well that was a great way to use up my 3mil honor for nothing.

E-I
01-21-2014, 06:08 PM
It took me 6 seconds to complete the quest. :)

Lys
01-21-2014, 06:09 PM
Total Honor value is 2,385,000. I've been playing this game nearly since its inception on and off, and I only have 1,800,000 honor or so.

Thanks for a WORTHLESS quest. When we said we wanted crap to spend our honor on, THIS WASN'T IT. Go sodomize yourselves, please.

EDIT - Also, what a waste of an LTQ slot.

Perfuzzie
01-21-2014, 06:09 PM
got the first 5 items and short 300k for last one ... 1.5 mil honor for that item ... is gree retarded ? ppl that play the game since it started dont have that amount of honor to finish the quest... and they give you 5 days ... lol ... i`ll start attacking 100.000 players to get it ;) suck it gree

Mark SA
01-21-2014, 06:13 PM
I just don't understand why the quest is active for 5 days. Either you have the honor or you don't. There is no way to earn it time to complete the quest. I am 700k short, so I guess I am done. See you in 5 days. Lol

StrictNine
01-21-2014, 06:23 PM
Garbage quest.

Alexius
01-21-2014, 06:24 PM
I just don't understand why the quest is active for 5 days. Either you have the honor or you don't. There is no way to earn it time to complete the quest. I am 700k short, so I guess I am done. See you in 5 days. Lol

Lol I'm with you. If I get 25 honor per raid I'd need 26,000 attacks to complete it. 26,000 in 5 days......maybe raid boss is starting after the box event?

Alucard47
01-21-2014, 06:27 PM
Ok, I didn't see that quest..or whatever it is...

Alexius
01-21-2014, 06:31 PM
I think this may be a way to appease level 200 players for a war until they find a way to make their cp count more in battle.

K_BLESS_1
01-21-2014, 06:32 PM
give me my 10K honor back stupidest event ever!!!

Killer Giraffe
01-21-2014, 06:34 PM
I wonder if the ability to buy honour will appear later today like a 20% off honour sale ?

Voxker
01-21-2014, 06:38 PM
someone translate what OP said

Iron Maiden
01-21-2014, 06:43 PM
I wonder if the ability to buy honour will appear later today like a 20% off honour sale ?

I was thinking the same thing.

Nudist
01-21-2014, 06:44 PM
I did a whoops and bought the first one without looking all the way through. Only have 1.2M

Lys
01-21-2014, 06:45 PM
someone translate what OP said
Translation : Thought it wouldn't be retardedly high honor to complete, because after playing Kingdom Age for over a year the OP only has 900,000 honor.

The quest is downright retarded. A 5-day time slot with a solid, arbitrary and high honor point value assigned. The average honor from a fight, with bonuses and if you're lucky, amounts to maybe 25. I've been active since the third war, done the X wins unit three times, completed three of the Raid Bosses and every LTQ minus Box Events and even done some decent raiding and fighting, yet I'm only at 1,800,000 honor total. Needing 2,385,000 honor for this quest is f-ing retarded, in essence.

NinjaHonu
01-21-2014, 06:48 PM
Translation : Thought it wouldn't be retardedly high honor to complete, because after playing Kingdom Age for over a year the OP only has 900,000 honor.

The quest is downright retarded. A 5-day time slot with a solid, arbitrary and high honor point value assigned. The average honor from a fight, with bonuses and if you're lucky, amounts to maybe 25. I've been active since the third war, done the X wins unit three times, completed three of the Raid Bosses and every LTQ minus Box Events and even done some decent raiding and fighting, yet I'm only at 1,800,000 honor total. Needing 2,385,000 honor for this quest is f-ing retarded, in essence.

No big deal.. unit sucks and 10% extra cp only last for one war. Everyone needs to relax. Just save up for the next honor quest IF there will be another. By then it will take 5million honor :p

Lys
01-21-2014, 06:52 PM
No big deal.. unit sucks and 10% extra cp only last for one war. Everyone needs to relax. Just save up for the next honor quest IF there will be another. By then it will take 5million honor :p

The issue here is that this is taking the place of a 5-day LTQ slot, meaning we won't be seeing another new one for near to a week. This LTQ is either yes, you have enough honor, or no, you don't have enough. There's a very small line where one might be able to collect the last of what they need, but that window is maybe 100,000 tops. As, averaging 20 honor a fight/raid, 100,000 would still be 5,000 fights / raids... This is where the issue lies. This is the first time, that I can recall, that an LTQ is either achievable or impossible with no middle ground. No aid from gems, nothing required beyond whether you meet a milestone or not.

Yes, it's an okay unit, and yes it's only a temporary 10% CP boost for a single war, however it's a joke what GREE has done with this quest. While people have been clamoring for something to spend honor on, this is a sham. So f'ing peeved right now at their poorly thought out quest.

cherkian
01-21-2014, 06:55 PM
One more reason not to log in to KA that often.

Aronius
01-21-2014, 06:56 PM
Divide the cost by 10 and you have a worth while quest... This is just outrageous

Rocco69
01-21-2014, 06:59 PM
New quest to spend honor on was really great idea. Amount honor required turns it into a very stupid idea. Bummer
Also noticed the quest isn't showing as active despite being so. This is gree's way of making up for saying active for days on the current "leaderboard" event before it really was.

Perfuzzie
01-21-2014, 07:09 PM
i would like to congratulate GREE on this new LTQ, it shows the brilliant minds you have there ...sometimes i wonder if you guys are on crack when you release a LTQ ... or you just like to make fun of your players ...even a dumb monkey would see this quest being ridiculous ... are you one GREE ?

NinjaHonu
01-21-2014, 07:17 PM
The issue here is that this is taking the place of a 5-day LTQ slot, meaning we won't be seeing another new one for near to a week. This LTQ is either yes, you have enough honor, or no, you don't have enough. There's a very small line where one might be able to collect the last of what they need, but that window is maybe 100,000 tops. As, averaging 20 honor a fight/raid, 100,000 would still be 5,000 fights / raids... This is where the issue lies. This is the first time, that I can recall, that an LTQ is either achievable or impossible with no middle ground. No aid from gems, nothing required beyond whether you meet a milestone or not.

Yes, it's an okay unit, and yes it's only a temporary 10% CP boost for a single war, however it's a joke what GREE has done with this quest. While people have been clamoring for something to spend honor on, this is a sham. So f'ing peeved right now at their poorly thought out quest.

lol i agree. It should have been a 24 hour quest. Gems can aid you in this quest..... Just buy a sht ton of scratchers and hope for honor... LOL

Voxker
01-21-2014, 07:17 PM
with all the RB, LTQ and since i started, ive only accumulated 1,6mil honor... how are we supposed to get to 2,3mil? even the 6 honor scratch cards cant even give that much.

zach123
01-21-2014, 07:58 PM
Well ofc since honor units from level 10 bd the 400/300 boost my stats spent all my honor on them yesterday

Shiloh
01-21-2014, 09:40 PM
You know, you can use gems to refill your stamina! ATTACK

Valid or
01-21-2014, 10:25 PM
Ok, while I know some people had millions..and completed this fast, but those of us who had 500k or less, we are looking at a lot of honour needed, and at 15 per. Attack a average...is there enough time?
Or was this part one..and they forgot to active the other part? A quest chain that pays honour? It still reads inactive in the quest log.

echus14
01-21-2014, 11:22 PM
The simple answer to that is "No". Unless you already have the HP or are really close to the required amount (and by close I'm talking within 10,000 HP of the total target), it probably isn't achievable. Average HP in my estimation is around 15HP per attack (I've seen the range from 8 to 45 HP). So, go figure how many attacks you need to make to close the gap on whatever amount of HP you still lack!

Klassenr@hotmail.com
01-21-2014, 11:47 PM
Absolutely effin next level ridiculously re-tarded!! As if we dont already have multiples of reasons to quit this game we get another piece of poorly thought through crap shoved down our throats.

Hey Gree... Do us all a favor and just be intellectually honest... Just make a sticky that says F' off players of KA!

Person
01-22-2014, 12:23 AM
Gree, you have done some weird **** in the past, but this is the single most retarded quest I have ever seen.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
01-22-2014, 12:39 AM
Just got a friendly reminder from Admin of the forum policy... LMAO

rutty
01-22-2014, 12:42 AM
Too many recent quest lines have been phoned in and/or had messed up reference data/bugs.

I do remember lots of KA Whales complaining about having nothing to spend honor on. Well, here is something, even if poorly conceived. Worthless for 99% of KA players

dookie
01-22-2014, 01:22 AM
absolutely bloody stupid idea of a quest......yay lets start something the majority of players cant finish.....wish I had been at that brainstorming meeting.......

Bobbybowjangles
01-22-2014, 02:13 AM
Anyone know the stats of each unit you can buy with the honor points? I have 600000 and was wondering if it's worth blowing it all on this quest.

betsyB
01-22-2014, 02:30 AM
bobby, the items are in the store under 'army equipment'

also, the wording in the quest seems to imply that there's more to the quest line, "FIRST summon the blah, blah" ... has anyone bought the items? is there an ltq once this quest is done? although the answer might be academic as I only have 400k honour

The red Baron
01-22-2014, 02:34 AM
Hey, GREE did what we asked for.
a lot of the minis did need weapons and old lv 200 have mountains of honor for nothing.
I got a nice unit for honor i could not use at all.
For me this is ok.

dookie
01-22-2014, 03:16 AM
so Mr Baron, how many honour points did you have stored away?

dookie
01-22-2014, 03:16 AM
and for the record, still think its a fkn stooooopid quest

Skyraiders
01-22-2014, 04:26 AM
I will for one.....be happy with my 10 % bonus even if it is for one war......I had 2.75 mill honor saved.....never spent a single honor point......the unit should stay in my inventory for a month...lol..givin stat inflation

as for why I am happy.....when you get to lvl 200....you will see the difference in CP earned per hit.....

senna
01-22-2014, 04:33 AM
I agree this quest this lame but hey there have been multiple complaints about people having no where to spend honor and LLP requiring weapons/armour. Its all in this quest to address the complaints people raised. Well, can't please everyone....

Person
01-22-2014, 04:43 AM
I agree this quest this lame but hey there have been multiple complaints about people having no where to spend honor and LLP requiring weapons/armour. Its all in this quest to address the complaints people raised. Well, can't please everyone....

spend honor, in amounts 0.01% of people have and possibly given the time frame 0.02% can achieve.

alonibb
01-22-2014, 04:48 AM
The answer to this question is problaby very obvious but I ask anyway. If I buy the CThors Blade with 90 atk and 90 def in stats I cant use it with my character because its Army equipment? It only adds 90 points to my overall attack which makes it useless?

Vclone
01-22-2014, 04:50 AM
I feel like a fool. As soon as this LTQ stared, I just tapped away and bought everything I could. Then, I did the math. Shoot first, ask questions later. Now, I have 2,000 Honor left and it will be impossible for me get the 1.5m unit. Oops... As a long time member of the game and forum, I should have known better.

Now, I'm just looking forward to the break before war. This might be a little encouragement to do something else.

Person
01-22-2014, 05:06 AM
I feel like a fool. As soon as this LTQ stared, I just tapped away and bought everything I could. Then, I did the math. Shoot first, ask questions later. Now, I have 2,000 Honor left and it will be impossible for me get the 1.5m unit. Oops... As a long time member of the game and forum, I should have known better.

Now, I'm just looking forward to the break before war. This might be a little encouragement to do something else.

dont be so certain, there's another LTQ coming :P

larrydavid
01-22-2014, 05:27 AM
I will for one.....be happy with my 10 % bonus even if it is for one war......I had 2.75 mill honor saved.....never spent a single honor point......the unit should stay in my inventory for a month...lol..givin stat inflation

as for why I am happy.....when you get to lvl 200....you will see the difference in CP earned per hit.....

wtf, so you like scoring 275 per hit instead of 250? ;)

Honestly, I like this quest, I just think a HIGH XP, honor rewarding LTQ should have been coupled with it. It sucks to be L200 and be 300k honor short. I didn't spend much honor but a bit for orbs for my guild.

Before you babble off on how I should attack or raid for honor...Even if you attacked for 120 straight hours with free stamina, that is 2400 successful attacks or raids - that would be maximum 80k honor.

cheetah
01-22-2014, 05:45 AM
Hey it just makes you go out and attack more and raid more why else would they give attack and raid honour bonusses. Look out on news feeds attacks will be on the rise I am 20 k away with one account and 300 k away fro. Goal with other account

Skyraiders
01-22-2014, 06:10 AM
wtf, so you like scoring 275 per hit instead of 250? ;)

Honestly, I like this quest, I just think a HIGH XP, honor rewarding LTQ should have been coupled with it. It sucks to be L200 and be 300k honor short. I didn't spend much honor but a bit for orbs for my guild.

Before you babble off on how I should attack or raid for honor...Even if you attacked for 120 straight hours with free stamina, that is 2400 successful attacks or raids - that would be maximum 80k honor.

I am merely happy that I will be able to score more than usual....yes I agree that its only an average of 25-35 points....

I never babbled that you should go attacking players for the honor points....that will be your choice....and yes it is possible to do it ....not for free but possible.....if you have time.....

I like what you have to say Larrydavid....its almost always spot on......however this quest is no different than any other....you weigh the XP vs Gain....and make the call.....I already had the honor so I spent it......

I also never said I LIKE scoring 275 CP......I said I will be happy to score more than usual....10% to be exact.....I have argued many times that the CP vs LVL sucks and needs to be fixed.....take that for what its worth. it has forever fallen on deaf ears!!!

larrydavid
01-22-2014, 06:28 AM
I am merely happy that I will be able to score more than usual....yes I agree that its only an average of 25-35 points....

I never babbled that you should go attacking players for the honor points....that will be your choice....and yes it is possible to do it ....not for free but possible.....if you have time.....

I like what you have to say Larrydavid....its almost always spot on......however this quest is no different than any other....you weigh the XP vs Gain....and make the call.....I already had the honor so I spent it......

I also never said I LIKE scoring 275 CP......I said I will be happy to score more than usual....10% to be exact.....I have argued many times that the CP vs LVL sucks and needs to be fixed.....take that for what its worth. it has forever fallen on deaf ears!!!

Only the first sentence of my initial reply was meant for you. I didn't mean to imply you were "babbling".

I don't even imagine it is possible to attack or raid that much honor. 500k honor is nearly 20k attacks...that is 4k/day LMAO

But I disagree this is like every other quest...XP vs gain isn't the issue. My point is that this isn't achievable regardless of XP gain for a lot of folks.

Also, last time they did this with daily quest rewards it was up to 35%, right?

PedroPimples
01-22-2014, 06:50 AM
There is one reason for this quest and it's a fair one.
Hlp are penalised and unable to get decent cp, they are the only ones who can afford this prize.
They spend honor, get a small increase in points, to make them a bit closed to other players average.
I don't see what the big deal is here?

KenjoMegi1
01-22-2014, 06:52 AM
so the strong get stronger..... the only way anyone had that much honor is if they were in a guild that took down the high level raid boss events. Average guilds never had a chance at those and thus the majority of players don't have a chance at these items..... I have rarely seen anyone that has done as many attacks as I have, and I only have 515k honor after 24000k attacks against rivals.
so now the gap gets even bigger...... how are the new players supposed to get this?
-Kenjo Megi
-Scions of Abaddon-

alonibb
01-22-2014, 07:06 AM
I have rarely seen anyone that has done as many attacks as I have, and I only have 515k honor after 24000k attacks against rivals.
-Kenjo Megi
-Scions of Abaddon-
If you have done 24 million attacks I think you are right. :)

But if you mean 24k which I think, you are not even close the big guns. I have a player in my guild with twice as much for example and several players in the 25k area and we are far away from a top 25 guild :)

Skyraiders
01-22-2014, 07:14 AM
Only the first sentence of my initial reply was meant for you. I didn't mean to imply you were "babbling".

I don't even imagine it is possible to attack or raid that much honor. 500k honor is nearly 20k attacks...that is 4k/day LMAO

But I disagree this is like every other quest...XP vs gain isn't the issue. My point is that this isn't achievable regardless of XP gain for a lot of folks.

Also, last time they did this with daily quest rewards it was up to 35%, right?

yes it was with the daily rewards ... yes I think it was 5% per unit..

the odds are against completing this quest if you have no honor...I agree are near impossible unless you attack constantly for the 5 days...lol....and even then you may fall short

if you are not that far away your odds go up for sure....also depending on what bonus units you have for additional honor earned......I think I earn 30 to 45 honor per attack.....

either way.....we did ask for something to do with all the honor we have...and while we may not like it ....it is better than what was previously offered....this could be a prelude to the type of quests they offer down the road.....

I look at it in two ways.....now they will have an excuse to give you honor instead of units for prizes......or start attacking now for honor for the next quest like this....

Mark SA
01-22-2014, 07:40 AM
There is one reason for this quest and it's a fair one.
Hlp are penalised and unable to get decent cp, they are the only ones who can afford this prize.
They spend honor, get a small increase in points, to make them a bit closed to other players average.
I don't see what the big deal is here?

I think this should only be available for those players then. I am one of the idiots who jumped in head first before checking the depth of the water only to realize that I am 700k short of honor with no way to complete the quest. I feel like I have been tricked into spending my honor that I have saved for about a year and a half. I would like it back as the items gained do not increase my stats at all.

LordIndy
01-22-2014, 07:53 AM
I agree with those that see this as a really lame quest. The only positive was that my brand new profile had received 10k honor and I was able to buy a 23atk weapon that I normally wouldn't see for some time.

A much better idea would be a way to exchange honor for stones that are getting increasingly rare. At least you would feel like it your hard accumulated points went to a worthy cause.

Dogs Pizza
01-22-2014, 08:11 AM
I wasted about 1m honor on Abominations back when they actually made it in my army, now this comes up and I am 750k short. :( I have finished every raid boss and attack a lot in wars but I am still short. sucks. It is great for level 200s though.

CJ54
01-22-2014, 09:44 AM

This LTQ has a wrapper goal with another (more normal) LTQ that is coming out on Friday (both will end Sunday), . We wanted to give people who were a bit short on honor some time to complete this one, so we released this one a bit early.

It's well possible (or already completable) for way more players than some of the numerical estimates in here or we would not have pushed it. Future uses of honor will very likely be balanced differently.

Artorius
01-22-2014, 09:45 AM
People have complained for months about honour been given out as prizes, me included. GREE obviously have neither the money or skill to fix this so a quick cheap fix is offer duff prizes for honour. They know they will continue to offer honour for prizes as they can't fix this so clearly thought this would appease the majority. So wrong, they could have thought about this for more than five minutes and turned it into something worth while but as usual they did not. I have watched it pan out and decided to just not waste my time on it. Like everyone on here says you have got the honour or you have not, the five days is just pathetic. You have the honour to complete if you wish or you don't have the honour, end of. The biggest thing is I don't want weapons and armour for my army I want it for my hero. Nothing on offer here makes any difference to me. And they nicked the prize from LaW.

betsyB
01-22-2014, 09:57 AM
This LTQ has a wrapper goal with another (more normal) LTQ that is coming out on Friday (both will end Sunday), . We wanted to give people who were a bit short on honor some time to complete this one, so we released this one a bit early.

It's well possible (or already completable) for way more players than some of the numerical estimates in here or we would not have pushed it. Future uses of honor will very likely be balanced differently.

so if we don't complete this quest, we don't get to do the next?

cheetah
01-22-2014, 10:15 AM
Both quests will coicide with each other relax people

Lys
01-22-2014, 11:05 AM

CJ.

Here's where I take extreme prejudice against your choice/statement here.

Total cost of this LTQ - 2,385,000 Honor.

I currently have right under 1,800,000 Honor. Looking at Honor units, I've spent 165,000 on Abominations some time back, approximately 60,000 on Cannons, and as far as I can recall I have not purchased a single orb during a raid boss event. Even with what I've spent, that still only sums to just over 2,025,000. So, even if I could take back all of my purchases, I would still be approximately 250,000 Honor short. Now, this 'buffer period' to let folks 'get more honor to complete this,' is still a joke.

Attacking and Raiding, depending on personal boosts, can yield anywhere from 8 to 40 Honor per action. Let's say your average player is lucky and gets 20 Honor per action. At this, the rates are...

10,000 Honor short - 500 Actions
25,000 Honor short - 1,250 Actions
50,000 Honor short - 2,500 Actions
75,000 Honor short - 3,750 Actions
100,000 Honor short - 5,000 Actions
200,000 Honor short - 10,000 Actions

So, this is where the issue is. I, personally, came back into the game around the third war. My honor at the time was negligible, as I had been turtling, back when it was a viable strategy and 60,000/60,000 was considered insane. So, since then, I've completed 3x Raid Bosses (Got to 15/33 at a minimum on the rest), every non-war iLTQ, all but one gLTQ, three of the iLTQ during wars (during which I scored 400,000 - 650,000 CP), and even with all of that, I am still considered extremely short of the goal.

There is no 'extra time' to gain the remaining honor points, CJ. Gems don't even help, as the extremely volatility of honor gain could mean I would have to attack/raid even more than what I listed above. While yes, a small portion of the playerbase is above the 2.385m Honor required to complete this, for every one who has it, I would guesstimate that eight to ten people do not. You also have created a situation where even your newer players who are heavy gemmers can not complete this. Gems go out the window, there is no using them for most people who are short.

In all, this LTQ was a massive joke, and I honestly don't see how you can justify it. I'm usually on the fence or on your side for most things, but this one is a joke.

Also, until the CP equation is revamped to remove the level as such a harsh penalty on CP gain, no one would WANT to gem this, even if they were maybe a bit close.

Insanity.

Toddiekska
01-22-2014, 11:14 AM

CJ, if you have time to respond..., I am about 900,000 short to complete the quest completely. Is it feasible for me to finish it through the other tandem quest part? I think we all would appreciate a heads-up and potential expectations. Thanks in advance.

Guido69
01-22-2014, 11:14 AM
Took me 5 seconds to complete and I still have over 1 mil in honor points

... just saying guys

CJ54
01-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Both quests will coicide with each other relax people

Yep, this.

EDIT: I'm passing all feedback on this directly to the devs, just so we're clear.

The Good Doctor
01-22-2014, 11:40 AM
Divide the cost by 10 and you have a worth while quest... This is just outrageous

I was thinking the same. Granted there are never bugs in quests when released so I'm not sure where I would get such an idea. Lol

Cavalier
01-22-2014, 12:05 PM
This LTQ has a wrapper goal with another (more normal) LTQ that is coming out on Friday (both will end Sunday), . We wanted to give people who were a bit short on honor some time to complete this one, so we released this one a bit early.It's well possible (or already completable) for way more players than some of the numerical estimates in here or we would not have pushed it. Future uses of honor will very likely be balanced differently.

Wrapper goal? Please tell me this one is not in any way a requirement to achieve any reward in the next one.

Give people some time to complete this one? Unless you are 20k or less short, it is black or white. Either you can do it, or you can't. What tiny fraction of a percent of the players are short but within range such that anything more than a day would make a difference?

Pass on this feedback: this event sucks! What you could have done was make it tier. Better awards for higher Honor trade ins. As it is, you have pissed on everyone with less than 2,385,000 honor.

Lys
01-22-2014, 12:12 PM
Another thing to note that was brought up in our guild's conversation about this quest.

Anyone who purchased orbs to bolster their guild's numbers are also penalized, especially if it was a lot of orbs.

Guido69
01-22-2014, 12:35 PM
Another thing to note that was brought up in our guild's conversation about this quest.

Anyone who purchased orbs to bolster their guild's numbers are also penalized, especially if it was a lot of orbs.

Why would anyone feel the need to buy orbs with honor? Anyone with only a modest activity in KA should get enough orbs to complete any raid boss event.

What do you mean with penalized? Of course it sucks if you don't have enough honor to buy all items. But "penalized" if you cant buy all items. Geez.

Zenobia
01-22-2014, 12:41 PM

This post is IMO very interesting for its ambiguity. It could mean that:
The next LTQ will provide a lot of honor to help complete this one.
Being able to complete this quest will somehow help you in the next one.
The next quest may have the item you can buy for honor in this one as drops negating the need for spending that honor.
The next quest has nothing to do with this one and it's all just wordplay.
Or a dozen other things I didn't think of in the time it took to type this.

Guido69
01-22-2014, 12:47 PM
This post is IMO very interesting for its ambiguity. It could mean that:
The next LTQ will provide a lot of honor to help complete this one.
Being able to complete this quest will somehow help you in the next one.
The next quest may have the item you can buy for honor in this one as drops negating the need for spending that honor.
The next quest has nothing to do with this one and it's all just wordplay.
Or a dozen other things I didn't think of in the time it took to type this.

It means only the select few who were able to complete the summoner quest can complete the other

... I sure do hope so

Person
01-22-2014, 01:21 PM
It means only the select few who were able to complete the summoner quest can complete the other

... I sure do hope so

If you send me your mil honor i'll hope with you :P

Ratma2001
01-22-2014, 01:53 PM
Why would anyone feel the need to buy orbs with honor? Anyone with only a modest activity in KA should get enough orbs to complete any raid boss event.

What do you mean with penalized? Of course it sucks if you don't have enough honor to buy all items. But "penalized" if you cant buy all items. Geez.

I understand you questioning this action of Orbs for Honor, but some guilds had HLP and a mix of Mid and Low, these guilds did not have enough orbs to summons some Bosses so some of the HLP purchased these with their honor, I did this way back yonder, it was to help the guild, now some have been in this situation and have been duped into thinking that is what honor was for and the units you could purchase also, like most things Gree does not explain what the events entail this is a Big downfall on their part, if they issued a bulletin or New Event post, it would be less damaging to them
It's not hard to have CJ, Sirius, or the Orecle post about event guideline before they are released
They work for the company and know what events are comming out, just a quick post would lesson the winging whinning post
Summon the Summoner:
Use your Honor to Purchase units, obtain all Units and get xxxxx unit
Those that are short honor or do not have enough we will also run a side by side event to assist
SomKA will have 2 events starting Friday and finishes on Sunday . Good luck
We hope you enjoy this new event.
It's not that hard guys and would clear the air before these events are released !
Give it a go what have you got to loose !

Ratma2001
01-22-2014, 01:59 PM

So you knew this was comming out and failed to post before its release thus having all these negative post thrown willy hilly everywhere,
Why not just explain these events before hand?
I am interested in hearing your response on this ?
Your paying players would appreciate you and your input a little more if you just posted before hand, it's not that hard, most other games have blogs and threads on upcoming events except Gree, why is that?
It like having a Board meeting with no agenda!
This is a big negative that you can rectify, please give it a go, you would be surprised at the outcomes,and also vilify the negatives before the event is released.

Voxker
01-22-2014, 02:10 PM
this is why communication is crucial during these times, when the developpers hide everything from their players, fecal matter will hit the fan

Capitalsfanatic
01-22-2014, 02:17 PM
Don't see any value in this quest. Even if I had the honor points for this, think I'll pass.

Guido69
01-22-2014, 02:27 PM

Uncertainty or simple anticipation often can add spice to your life

Dredd JAG
01-22-2014, 05:09 PM
They just posted an explanation of the Friday Quest and how it relates to this quest in the announcements section.

edit reason: I can't spell. Or type. Perhaps both.

Sir JB
01-22-2014, 06:00 PM
Thanks CJ54! That is great news to me and most of my guild mates 👍

Bastardo79
01-23-2014, 12:53 AM
i wont back all my honor i spent in this quest fake

Person
01-23-2014, 12:57 AM
Don't see any value in this quest. Even if I had the honor points for this, think I'll pass.

Now it all depends on the wrapper goal (for which you need both LTQs)

If that ones worth it ill go for it, but it'd better be an amazing prize for me to spend the honor I saved up in 2 years+

echus14
01-23-2014, 02:37 AM
Uncertainty or simple anticipation often can add spice to your life

Personally, I prefer garlic. LOL.

EiZ
01-23-2014, 03:12 AM
was lucky to have the req amount of hp to get this done, now i start wondering about the sick amount i spent and cj54s comment

"It's well possible (or already completable) for way more players than some of the numerical estimates in here or we would not have pushed it. Future uses of honor will very likely be balanced differently."

now when a big chunk of all hp out there have been taken away, will this mean they will lower the next similar ltqs hp-requirements? meaning if i had not done this one, i would have had enough hp saved up to make several similar ltqs! and the (lucky) ones falling short in this one will have the upper hand in the next ones!

larrydavid
01-23-2014, 05:20 AM
was lucky to have the req amount of hp to get this done, now i start wondering about the sick amount i spent and cj54s comment

"It's well possible (or already completable) for way more players than some of the numerical estimates in here or we would not have pushed it. Future uses of honor will very likely be balanced differently."

now when a big chunk of all hp out there have been taken away, will this mean they will lower the next similar ltqs hp-requirements? meaning if i had not done this one, i would have had enough hp saved up to make several similar ltqs! and the (lucky) ones falling short in this one will have the upper hand in the next ones!

My interpretation is that from now on, these LTQs will come in pairs - one normal LTQ where you earn units and honor. Then a secondary LTQ where you use the honor to collect items for a final prize. The honor requirements are a whole different story - IMO, the honor earned from the "normal" LTQ will probably get you 90% the way there...thus promoting raiding and attacking for the remainder.

The ultimate goal by Gree is to pull LLP out of their caves and level them up.

vromos
01-23-2014, 06:28 AM
I know the next LTQ will bring 1.2mil honor but I will need more to finish the quest. Gree can you create a gem purchase for some honor?

All quests are doable with gems, why not this one?

Would be awesome.
thanks

larrydavid
01-23-2014, 09:00 AM
I know the next LTQ will bring 1.2mil honor but I will need more to finish the quest. Gree can you create a gem purchase for some honor?

All quests are doable with gems, why not this one?

Would be awesome.
thanks

"Your quests suck and I will never spend another gem."

"Please let us buy honor with gems."

Now you know why Gree doesn't care about players opinions.

Guido69
01-23-2014, 03:36 PM
I wonder why Gree not simply gives everyone who logs in a 100k unit every week. Would save a lot of trouble.

This game is so dumbed down to the masses.

Blue Man
01-24-2014, 07:36 AM
Does anybody know if the items purchased in the Summon the Summoner event are able to be equipped by your hero? If so, which class can equip the items. The robe for example would be better than the armor I have but it don't want to buy it if I can't use it. It is in the army equipment section of the store so I'm assuming it can't be used by my hero.

larrydavid
01-24-2014, 08:43 AM
Does anybody know if the items purchased in the Summon the Summoner event are able to be equipped by your hero? If so, which class can equip the items. The robe for example would be better than the armor I have but it don't want to buy it if I can't use it. It is in the army equipment section of the store so I'm assuming it can't be used by my hero.

numb nuts, read the thread and you'll find out.

Blue Man
01-24-2014, 12:22 PM
numb nuts, read the thread and you'll find out.

No need for name calling, it belies whatever intelligence you may exhibit.

I have read this thread and it is inconclusive. I've also read the thread you started on the subject and again it is inconclusive, with several contradictory posts. I'm just looking for clarity and thought someone might provide it rather than just give a smart ass response. Silly me.

larrydavid
01-24-2014, 12:28 PM
No need for name calling, it belies whatever intelligence you may exhibit.

I have read this thread and it is inconclusive. I've also read the thread you started on the subject and again it is inconclusive, with several contradictory posts. I'm just looking for clarity and thought someone might provide it rather than just give a smart ass response. Silly me.

All equip all classes. Better?

Blue Man
01-24-2014, 12:40 PM
All equip all classes. Better?

Yes, thanks.

Sirius
01-26-2014, 09:50 AM
Note forum rules folks!

justinp
01-27-2014, 12:11 AM
I've been playing the game since it almost started as well. I had 1 little over 1mil honor saved being on L143.. I've completed my fair share of what about 72.5k gems would buy me since august. (L122 300k/300k now L144 13.91M/11.12M) Even after completeing this honor quest I'm still 40k short. I haven't been in a top guild since day 1, but last 8 wars was top100 plus. Finished heroic on 2 different raid boss events, this past 100 kills event, and almost every ltq/gltq except box events since august, and even a 1200 wins during war the first time. Now I'm out of luck. Theres no way I can raid/attack enough. (I did gain a levels during these events, before people think I'm making stuff up)

I average 16 HP per attack. 2500 attacks, 3 minutes each thats 5.2 days worth of attacking non-stop. Which I didn't know there was going to be a couple quest until after a day or two had passed and I gave up being close to 1.25M short.

I could buy scratcher cards, but that sounds like gambling to me and I don't gamble.

I see how this benefits some 200s great, every quest benefits the top50 players in the game, thats also fine.

After spending a mountain of gems on scratchers and attacking I have scrounged together 14k honor over 3 days. It's hard to do the quest and attack or raid at the same time. I do have a job and life outside the game otherwise I wouldn't have the monthly spending that I do in game.

Like others have said, very very few people even after working to complete this quest have enough.

A few things that would make this work for a substantially greater amount of players would be:

In game purchase of honor 5k, 10k, 25k, 50k, 100k, 250k
In game conversion of something into honor
Sacrifice of a unit to gain honor
Scratchers only payout honor prices until LTQ is over

For the great number of players that fall 5-250k short there should be a way to complete this.

From a logically standpoint. Lets say 50% of people can't make this quest and decide to give up. You lose 50% of your user base. The new 50% that comes in replacing them is even FURTHER behind they are gonna quit too while you lose more of the initial 50% that stayed because they failed the next LTQ also. If your aiming to please less than 2/3rds your user base you can't really say you are for your users experience. A happy gamer is a continued gamer, where as unhappy ones look for new games.

If our numbers are so far off, lets see the actual percentage of players that completed this.

Total number of all KA accounts/Total number of all KA accounts that completed this mission.

Reason I ask for total number is because I don't want to see stats inflated on People who attempted the quest vs completed. A lot of people took a moment to read the HP reqs of each item and didn't even try because they knew it was impossible or bought the first few and realized the same also.

Sim
01-27-2014, 02:12 AM
I am willing to pay money for the shortfall in honour! all LTQs have 2 options, time and effort or to cheat by purchasing gems to hurry it up. I will pay gems to get honor or pay cash for honour.

OlderNDirt
01-27-2014, 09:41 AM
What a joke. The event is bogus as you cannot win it without a million honor points already banked.
You do not find this out until you hit level 40 and see it does not have the balance of honor points to win the event.
Shame on Gree. By then you have spent gems and see you cannot get the reward.
There should be a warning for this kind of event that says -give us your real money to buy fake gems, play hard and you still Will not win the event, suckers.
Consumer fraud at its finest.
I hope someone starts a lawsuit for bilking us players with a phony event.
This industry needs regulation!

Shadows
01-27-2014, 09:57 AM
You do not find this out until you hit level 40 and see it does not have the balance of honor points to win the event.

As was explained in the other thread you copy/pasted this post in, you were warned when this quest was mentioned in the announcements section...

Chief Ricci
01-27-2014, 11:53 AM
I think if you are in one of the top guilds that have always finished the raid boss you would have enough honor. My guild we only finished the 1st raid boss. All others we stoped at H lv70. I am 350k short. Another ltq for the top guilds that spend the most money. I still got some good units for finishing all 40 lv's

Person
01-27-2014, 12:13 PM
would love to have a refund on my honor, couldnt complete the quest do loads of crashing, and from tapping the app icon to entering the coloseum nearly 5 minutes went by.

I killed 4 knights in the last 2 hours, i feel very cheated.

OlderNDirt
01-27-2014, 12:34 PM
As was explained in the other thread you copy/pasted this post in, you were warned when this quest was mentioned in the announcements section...

Point is the warning should come from Gree, not after the fact. Are you working for them?

Person
01-27-2014, 12:38 PM
Point is the warning should come from Gree, not after the fact. Are you working for them?

... it was posted by Gree 2 days before the event started ;)

Acadian
01-29-2014, 06:43 AM
I have been playing for a few months and see guys with 191 att weapons, while the best store bought is weak

Shadows
01-29-2014, 09:57 AM

Nope, just tired of people multi-posting the same freaking thing :-(

As for the warning, this was posted by Gree on 1/22, _before_ the event started:

Hello everyone!

A few key notes concerning the upcoming LTQ:

-The "Summon the Summoner" is part of the LTQ that will be releasing on Friday Noon; 'C'Thor's Followers' & the wrapper quest 'C'Thor's Summoning'

-The wrapper quest (C'Thor's Summoning) will require players to complete both C'Thor's Followers and Summoning the Summoner LTQs.

-The C'Thor's Followers LTQ, once completed will reward the user about 1.2 million in Honors, which will help with Summon the Summoner quest. However we released the Summon the Summoner quest early in order for users to earn more 'Honors' to be prepared for the event.

Maybe you should learn to use the forum before posting on the forum?

Zenobia
01-29-2014, 05:13 PM
I have to say that a quest in which long-time players only (pretty much) can use honor (which we have been begging for months to give us a use for) to get better CP is a great step in the right direction. A better step would be long-term decent CP for HLPs. But to me this is yet another baby step in the right direction from Gree.