PDA

View Full Version : Honor Calculations

jin.knightstemplers
01-24-2014, 12:37 PM
How is honor calculated for attacks and raiding! I normally don't do these as to keep from leveling up to fast but decided to do some to get some honor for this Summoners quest but noticed how erratic the points are. I have +9 and 7% increase in raid honor but barely make 10 on average per raid they bonuses do t seem to really work, also have +4 and 13% per fight but get the most random number! I get many times only 4-5 honor per fight, sometimes in the 20s, seems pretty crappy as if the bonuses do t work at all if I can get below or right at what the bonuses are!!

Valid or
01-24-2014, 04:50 PM
Never paid any attention to it till I read this post, so I tested it.
I have +9 to fight honour
And +7 to raids(ignoring the +% on both)
Average worked to be about 15 per attack over 10 battles 4 fight(direct to player) 6 on raids(3 to drop a building)
Lowest fight payout 8 (1 point below my bonus+) highest was 20
Raid lowest was 10. Highest was 15
I see your point, surprised no one else has said a word tho.

Valid or
01-24-2014, 10:11 PM
Hmm going by the 276 views take it this is not a general thing, and works as it should for everyone else.
Ok will delete and reinstall KA, see if it works.

Skyraiders
01-25-2014, 02:05 AM
actually .....its probably more about how honor never mattered ....until now....honor was like getting that awesome pair of socks for your Bday present.

it may be happening all over but no one is paying attention.....however...if you have +9 honor and are only getting 8...there is a problem....OR...be thankful...if you do the math you would be losing honor instead:)

KenjoMegi1
01-26-2014, 10:19 PM
honor has never really matter till now, but if you keep your raiding/fighting up you will find out that even with the bonuses I have, fight honor payout +3 and +5% and raid honor payout +8 and plus 3%, I can still sometimes get zero honor in a fight. This is probably the reason why I don't have enough honor to finish the summoning quest.