PDA

View Full Version : War Reaults Splash Screen

Kidder
02-03-2014, 01:16 PM
I have yet to see the splash screen for the results from any war in KA. I'm always left in the dark of my guilds final placing as well as my individual. I have to check I received my proper units but I don't even know what they should be.

I would like to suggest a button to actively force a view of this flash screen. Maybe it could keep record of all the previous placings as well.

Thanks,

Kidder (BlackOps)

Zenobia
02-03-2014, 01:20 PM
Great idea, Kidder! I can't remember the last war I got a splash screen on. It's frustrating for sure.

I forgot to take screenshots of the prizes this war to even know what to look for in my inventory. If anyone did get them, and wouldn't mind posting, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Kidder
02-03-2014, 01:28 PM
While I'm wishing for things. How about a way to see the final cp results post war. Even if it was posted until the guilds were unlocked it would be helpful to keep track of member scoring.

What about an interface for war similar to raid boss. Each battle would be logged in a history. It would show final scores of battles and who from the team scored how many points each battle. Speaking of splash screens I don't see the final war results half the time either.

Ok. That's it for now. :-)

Thanks!

K

KarenWill
02-03-2014, 01:43 PM
No one got it but the rewards are in

Krayt
02-03-2014, 02:03 PM
No splash screen this war.
I do prefer them though

NinjaHonu
02-03-2014, 02:23 PM
one of my guildmates got it. I think you need to wait couple hours after war then it will appear on login.

The red Baron
02-03-2014, 02:23 PM
i want a sreen and the exact position of the individual rank.
As leaderboard is frozen i have alltimes to search how i finished.
This time top 800.
Although the rank of the guild would be great.

Tojo
02-03-2014, 02:24 PM
Wow good thing turbo tax doesn't 't
Delay like this!!!!

Vclone
02-03-2014, 03:15 PM
I want my splash screen

Iron Maiden
02-03-2014, 03:21 PM
that would be a great idea! I rarely get a flash screen and most wars only one of my 54 members get one lol! horrible odds!!

Person
02-03-2014, 03:43 PM
lol, i just logged on for the first time since wars end and for me its the very first time i get a splash screen for what we won in the war.

KenjoMegi1
02-03-2014, 08:43 PM
i would like to know what I was supposed to get as well. the last two wars I got the splash screen telling my guild rank/ rewards, and my individual rank and reward. I have been playing all morning and nothing...... rather disappointed. I do have one of my members copy down all the final results for my guild members at the end of the war but its a lot of work and would also prefer some sort of page to check on it myself after the war is finished.
-Kenjo Megi
-Scions of Abbadon-

Palewood
02-04-2014, 12:52 AM
This is one of the most frustrating and infuriating aspects of KA - if you work hard on something and spend money and time to achieve something - getting the result is surely a basic necessity!! It's been an issue discussed since day one and the inability to get it resolved is down right odd!

I would appreciate an official response to this one if possible?

After each battle I request the results and sometimes get it sometimes don't just to make it more frustrating! Fingers crossed this time!

[JAG] Ryan
02-04-2014, 02:27 AM
There is a Splash Screen?????? I didn't knew that!!! ;)

Now seriously, it's a pity that i have never seen one from any war so far and its hard to understand that it seems to be such a big deal to get one.

Next to the good improvements suggested above i would like to see the history of each individual scoring, as currently we always have to do screen shots close to the end of the entire war.

Ebes
02-04-2014, 06:40 AM
This is one of the most frustrating and infuriating aspects of KA - if you work hard on something and spend money and time to achieve something - getting the result is surely a basic necessity!! It's been an issue discussed since day one and the inability to get it resolved is down right odd!

Totally agree! Please find a resolution, and soon...

Sir Don
02-05-2014, 08:55 AM
I got one on my mini acct

Silent follower
02-05-2014, 10:23 AM
I've seen this once or twice, but normally not. I like the idea of having the possibility to open the reward screen later by pressing a button. Also the results of all wars you've participated in would be a nice bonus...

Berneburg
02-05-2014, 10:44 AM
I got a splash screen on my mini (in a guild by itself) but it was not populated with any rewards (even though I got some). I have never received a splash screen with my main account.

Mark SA
02-05-2014, 01:45 PM
To take it a step further, I would like to see a button that would allow me to see any splash screens that are available. I cant tell you how many times I have had to log off and back on several times just to see the splash screen I wanted (when mulitiple ones were available).

Lys
02-05-2014, 01:51 PM
To take it a step further, I would like to see a button that would allow me to see any splash screens that are available. I cant tell you how many times I have had to log off and back on several times just to see the splash screen I wanted (when mulitiple ones were available).

This right here.

Active LTQ? Push a button to see the final rewards. Post-war? Push a button to see guild and personal ranking alongside the associated rewards. Would really makes things nicer.

Chandar
02-05-2014, 07:53 PM
We know Gree can provide this info. Their newer game ,Beyond The Dead, has this functionality. After the war was
over they placed a results button on the screen. You can see the rankings of each alliance, individual rankings, and even the prestige points and win/loss record of all the members in your alliance.

CBRIGANTE23
02-06-2014, 03:22 AM
any chance of an official response on this one ??? the earlier post was correct if your spending money to gain a rank for you individually and for your guild, then the very least and most basic requirement should be the ability to see which rank was obtained. instead we are reduced to trawling through our inventorys to try and find which units we did or didn't receive to try and figure out our placing.........
So come on mods can we get an official response????

Vclone
02-06-2014, 05:18 AM
CJ, Sirius, anyone from Gree: This is not one of the usual unreasonable requests. This is something that some of your customers get and some do not. This is something that all of us should get. Everyone should get a splash screen at the end of a Conquest of Kings for 2 basic reasons. Your can provide it and we deserve it.

Palewood
02-07-2014, 01:46 PM
4 days since the battle needed and 4 days since I sent a ticket to Gree to get ranking information. Poor customer service on top of what I can only assume is a technical flaw in the app because some get it and some don't.

I'm with the post above - can the mods not respond to this thread and try. To clarify some of these issues?

I spent about $200 US last battle - some will say Im a fool but I enjoy the game and can afford it but it is the only example in my life where I pay and get such poor customer service and then pay again!

Let's please use the momentum behind this thread and others that touch on this issue to get it clarified and resolved.

Krayt
02-07-2014, 02:00 PM
Ranking is up already