PDA

View Full Version : MODS Please do this for Kingdom Age....PLEASE

NinjaHonu
02-18-2014, 01:57 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83369-Battle-for-Empire-City-Bay-Harbor-Beach

I would love to see War prize breakdown for wins and streak units before war starts! This would be amazing! I love how Assault and Flattery does this for Crime City! Breaks down war and Event prizes and XP! Please consider doing this for Kingdom Age.

CJ54
02-18-2014, 04:02 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83369-Battle-for-Empire-City-Bay-Harbor-Beach

I would love to see War prize breakdown for wins and streak units before war starts! This would be amazing! I love how Assault and Flattery does this for Crime City! Breaks down war and Event prizes and XP! Please consider doing this for Kingdom Age.

We floated this once before in KA, a long time ago, and got some opinions that people wanted to keep making rewards threads themselves. We could start posting the reward info if you all prefer.

The red Baron
02-18-2014, 04:17 PM
The once which did the reward info have left KA, would be nice if you coud do it now

Flipcydesae
02-18-2014, 04:55 PM
CJ, What about splash screens for rewards after War? Any word on that?

NinjaHonu
02-18-2014, 05:55 PM
We floated this once before in KA, a long time ago, and got some opinions that people wanted to keep making rewards threads themselves. We could start posting the reward info if you all prefer.

Thanks for the reply CJ. Yes I remember when the mods posed that question long ago. I used to enjoy helping the forum fill out the spreadsheets. But many long time players have left and spreadsheets are no longer being done. It would be awesome if the mods could provide a breakdown of event prizes and specifically war streak/win prizes (Before war starts) like how A&F does it.

Posting the reward info will also help me double check that I have received all my war/event units.

garen argon
02-18-2014, 06:06 PM
seconded CJ.

Dredd JAG
02-18-2014, 07:07 PM
Thirded CJ.

Elendar
02-18-2014, 07:15 PM
I would really love to see that posted. I have sorely missed the spreadsheets.

Iron Maiden
02-18-2014, 08:13 PM
I fully agree :)

aephlux
02-18-2014, 08:15 PM
Yes i agree. It would be great if the rewards info are posted.

England Jon
02-19-2014, 02:36 AM
We would love to know rewards in advance. Thanks CJ.

Palewood
02-19-2014, 03:16 AM
Splash screens - the results of a battle would be equally appreciated! What is the technical issue with splash screens? So many threads about them and no comment from the mods?

Sim
02-19-2014, 03:39 AM
I remember when you asked and the community said no due to filling in spreadsheets. I used to help do spreadsheets but now it's done elsewhere.

I vote yes.

Bilbo
02-19-2014, 03:40 AM
Yes CJ posting that info before the war would be great!!!

Mathew
02-19-2014, 05:37 AM
Would love to know the rewards in advance. Btw where can one find spreadsheets from iltqs, gltqs etc these days ?

Sim
02-19-2014, 07:51 AM
They are not shared anymore and done on private chat apps like Palringo, Line, Kakao to name but a few...

Quisp
02-19-2014, 10:29 AM
Yes please post them.

Vclone
02-19-2014, 06:01 PM
One of my guild members was asking about this yesterday. I told him that the ones who posted the spreadsheets left the game and/or forum. It would be nice to have the spreadsheets again.

And thank you for your response, CJ

Generik79
02-19-2014, 08:51 PM

Uhhuh. Pics or didn't happen. I believe this like I believe I have a VW sized hole in my heart as we type.

Shadows
02-19-2014, 11:46 PM
Uhhuh. Pics or didn't happen. I believe this like I believe I have a VW sized hole in my heart as we type.

Sorry to hear about your heart, dude ;-)

Seriously, there was a thread dedicated to this idea back in the day. Gree offered to create the sheets, some said they didn't want to know beforehand cuz was more exciting to find out as they went, others said pls do this Gree, and the rest of us explained how wonderful it was for the KA community to create the spreadsheets all as one-- kinda brought us all together :-) So Gree respected this and backed off...

Nowadays the spreadsheets are pretty full, and no one seems to know how to create another one on Google, so they're dead... so yeah, Gree, it'd be pretty cool for you to post this info for us!

Greybeard
02-20-2014, 05:58 AM
Yes, I agree. It would be great getting all that info right here instead of having to click on a separate spreadsheet. Players could add other info to the list provided as they saw fit. If you could make that happen, that would be great!

Jnsolberg
02-20-2014, 09:43 PM
Please post the rewards!

Karatefrog
02-23-2014, 10:33 AM
CJ, please post the reward info.

Charles of the PFJ
02-23-2014, 11:13 AM

I'm sure you'll do what's best Chris. Even if you don't have a working brain it'll be good to see.

Krayt
02-23-2014, 04:09 PM
Charles is the PFJ hanging back this war?