PDA

View Full Version : Least amount of xp for folders

A R T S
02-19-2014, 01:02 AM
What or where would be the best place to gain folders, and "try" to kepp xp down?

2000y2k
02-19-2014, 02:25 AM
Buy them with gold. Lowest exp amount in Greeland.

I am a cow!
02-19-2014, 02:27 AM
Buy them with gold. Lowest exp amount in Greeland.

:D i like this answer! so will gree so everyones happy

Monteverdi
02-19-2014, 04:09 AM
It would seem that now folders are dropping much more frequently.

jethro650
02-19-2014, 04:31 AM
It would seem that now folders are dropping much more frequently.Yes your right, seems that way. Try donating them to your faction. You will most likely find that you have less than what you have collected when you get to the donation page. I've done it twice now. Collected 15 folders, try to donate and have 3. Thank you again gree...Oh and don't bother cause you will most likely get either"we are aware of the problem and are looking into it"or"it's a display error and we are worki g on it"and my favorite"volume is higher than usual and we will ignore your ticket in sequence"

Kimm
02-19-2014, 04:36 AM
Yes your right, seems that way. Try donating them to your faction. You will most likely find that you have less than what you have collected when you get to the donation page. I've done it twice now. Collected 15 folders, try to donate and have 3. Thank you again gree...Oh and don't bother cause you will most likely get either"we are aware of the problem and are looking into it"or"it's a display error and we are worki g on it"and my favorite"volume is higher than usual and we will ignore your ticket in sequence"

I had the same issue, has to do with server, connect to server and restart app and there they are.

jethro650
02-19-2014, 05:08 AM
thanks Kimm, worked like a charm.

DTA-HOG
02-19-2014, 09:45 AM
Just do the ltqs and you will get plenty of folders. If you are a free player you may as well not even worry about leveling up as you are not really going to have a good time here anyways.