PDA

View Full Version : Gree stealing our place...again!

Allegra
02-24-2014, 12:54 PM
I don't know if you ever noticed this, but sometimes Gree is changing the guild placement after the war.

We split for this event and 10 minutes after the war's end, when we were looking at the rewards for the next war, we could see the message:
" Your guild needs **** to reach top 400.

Another 5 minutes after that, we received the top 750 prise and now the message is:

" Your guild needs **** to reach top 500".

This is the second time this happened to my guild, first time we sent some tickets,but they would not admit there is something wrong.

So, what is this Gree? How come we can place top 500 and then, 5 minutes later, top 750, if the war was over? I know sending tickets is useless, so I am asking you here. Why are you keep stealing our place?

Lys
02-24-2014, 12:59 PM
Unless I missed something, in the last hour the leaderboards are frozen. The CP gained during that last hour is not shown on the board, so you're going in blind for final placement. It's to cause a last spurt of gem spending as guilds scramble to secure their positions and whatnot, I believe.

So, you just fell victim to not noticing/understanding that fact. You can, and will, move up/down in placement in that last hour depending on your CP gain or lack of compared to those guilds around you.

Allegra
02-24-2014, 01:07 PM
Thank you for your reply. What you are underlying is common knowledge and we are aware of this facts.
However, as I already said in my original post, the 2 results appeared AFTER the war was over. It has nothing to do with the frozen results we had in the last hour.

Jerle
02-24-2014, 02:18 PM
The final results are computed a few minutes after the war ends, the leaderboard only updates every ~15 minutes right now. Specifically, today's final results were tabulated at 12:09 PM PST.

Allegra
02-24-2014, 03:47 PM
The final results are computed a few minutes after the war ends, the leaderboard only updates every ~15 minutes right now. Specifically, today's final results were tabulated at 12:09 PM PST.

Thank you for the fast replay, I really appreciate it! I will let my team mates know.

Vclone
02-24-2014, 04:45 PM

If this is so, then why does it take so long for you guys to post the results of the Top 1250? They should be posted in this section or Announcements by 12:15 PST