PDA

View Full Version : Seizing the Sea of Flames REWARDS

ShagRanger
03-13-2014, 12:12 PM
SnapOpera/Sirius/CJ,
How about GREE does something positive and announce ALL of the rewards for this upcoming war? Y'all committed to us that this would be done. Last war, GREE lost quite a bit of money from not posting appropriate info on individual win bonus. I'm sure y'all don't want a repeat of that again. So please post the following rewards for all to see today.

Streak rewards and boost
50 win reward and boost
Individual wins reward, boost, and number of wins needed.

Thank you

1Guido
03-13-2014, 12:16 PM
SnapOpera/Sirius/CJ,
How about GREE does something positive and announce ALL of the rewards for this upcoming war? Y'all committed to us that this would be done. Last war, GREE lost quite a bit of money from not posting appropriate info on individual win bonus. I'm sure y'all don't want a repeat of that again. So please post the following rewards for all to see today.

Streak rewards and boost
50 win reward and boost

Thank you

admirable but futile

NinjaHonu
03-13-2014, 01:06 PM
SnapOpera/Sirius/CJ,

Streak rewards and boost
50 win reward and boost

Thank you

yes please!

SnapOpera
03-13-2014, 02:05 PM
Hey guys! I'm going to get the individual rewards list later out today. Thanks for the heads up---I'm going to do my best to get that out for you guys asap.

Flipcydesae
03-13-2014, 02:24 PM
Hey guys! I'm going to get the individual rewards list later out today. Thanks for the heads up---I'm going to do my best to get that out for you guys asap.

Thank You SnapOpera

ShagRanger
03-13-2014, 02:36 PM

Thanks SnapOpera 👍👍

Sami
03-13-2014, 06:59 PM

Thx for at least tryin to get us intel. We need it. Can you let me know where you're finding it?

ShagRanger
03-13-2014, 07:06 PM
Thx for at least tryin to get us intel. We need it. Can you let me know where you're finding it?

It's in Announcements, but not what was asked for. SO just listed what we already can see in game.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?86272-Individual-Rewards-WD-SEA-OF-FLAMES!

Flipcydesae
03-13-2014, 07:21 PM
When did they change the 5% Lock Box Cooldown to 2% EB Attack???

Sami
03-13-2014, 08:30 PM
It's in Announcements, but not what was asked for. SO just listed what we already can see in game.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?86272-Individual-Rewards-WD-SEA-OF-FLAMES!

Thx for that. It just sux. In CC Forum it's always up to date?