PDA

View Full Version : CJ/Snap/Sirius - Upcoming Epic Boss Balancing

Lys
03-21-2014, 12:14 PM
If one of you three don't mind, can we posssibly get a head's up ahead of time as to what changes you all decided to go with before the event starts sometime next week? It looks like we've got it right before war again with how the events currently stand.

Really, I guess the biggest thing is do you have it scaled to level tiers still, or did you instead adjust it to our attack stats? I know that the last go around you said that the team was looking into it after all the feedback you received, especially from the lv 151+ folks.

If you do decide to share beforehand, thanks. It'd be a nice bit of information to have.

Sirius
03-21-2014, 12:17 PM
We'll see what we can do as I know everyone likes to stay informed.

Lys
03-21-2014, 01:14 PM
We'll see what we can do as I know everyone likes to stay informed.

Holy crap that was quick... and really, that's all I ask for. Whatever you might be able to provide would be most welcome.

Also, I just want to say thanks to you three. After it seemed like you all were preparing to send KA off to pasture, the responses have really stepped up on the forums, more information is being conveyed, and although folks are still continuing to find things they dislike, have issues with, etc., you all are getting really good at being on top of things. Very glad to see signs that KA might not be done just yet.