PDA

View Full Version : Sirius - please help! 15/17 Shadows of the Past

KLO
03-29-2014, 02:04 PM
I spent numerous hours dropping the health on 15/17 - Shadows of the Past. On the final kill shot, I got this message.

Lost Server Connection
Resyncing player progress with
server. Press OKAY to continue playing.

And now afterwards, 15/17 is back to full health. I didn't make it to 16/17.

Someone in support needs to push me forward to 16/17. Support ticket sent. Otherwise I'll be returning my iTunes Gift cards I have for upcoming war and deleting Kingdom Age. This is completely unacceptable and needs fixed on my account.

slade
03-29-2014, 06:42 PM
R E S P E CT -- just a little.....

Frostpocket
03-30-2014, 01:00 AM
I have this happen on 7/17. It displays the same message, and in the quest page, displays a green tick to say the level is complete! I'm so cross about this. It took half an energy bar and I'm now empty. It will take half the day to regen and it is unacceptable. Ticket in!

KarenWill
03-30-2014, 01:23 AM
Idiots idiots everywhere :mad:

betsyB
03-30-2014, 01:26 AM
my game is totally frozen, no overnight regen, no income from buildings, none of the timers working. energy timer says 1.00 all buildings say 00:00:00 .. ticket sent obvs. is this anything to do with us switching to British Summer Time?? i had this message yesterday when i was playing while i was sitting in the garden

JTK83
03-30-2014, 01:47 AM
my game is totally frozen, no overnight regen, no income from buildings, none of the timers working. energy timer says 1.00 all buildings say 00:00:00 .. ticket sent obvs. is this anything to do with us switching to British Summer Time?? i had this message yesterday when i was playing while i was sitting in the garden

Both accounts on iPad and iPhone

Buildings on 00:00:00
Event clock on 00:00:00
Energy on 1:00 min nothing to use on event that is running
Stamina on 3:00 min
HELP

BaldJohnCDG
03-30-2014, 01:47 AM

I've got the same problem on both my accounts no energy or stamina regeneration.

Hydromage
03-30-2014, 01:53 AM
Same here!! Why is this happening? And why can't I start a thread? When will someone let us know what the problem is?

betsyB
03-30-2014, 02:44 AM
UK based. problem was something to do with BST time switch. fixed now. energy/stamina full. building's counters working (thx GREE, i think)

Jomama1
03-30-2014, 05:32 AM
Lost Server Connection

Boss resets

This has happened to numerous player on my guild including myself on the 17 quest - I have had people quit the game over this. They were working the 17 thread as the drops on the others were too frustrating. This is insane. Please comment.

goowokji
03-30-2014, 09:43 PM
Anybody from GREE care to weigh in on the subject? Or shall we continue to vent in vain and hopefully someday we will learn to move on with leave this headache behind.

SF Shadow87
03-30-2014, 10:32 PM
GREE's reply will go something like this:

thanks for your feed back we will look into this ASAP, sorry for any inconvenience

JamieF
03-30-2014, 11:05 PM
Same problem with forging the light quest, stuck at 6/9 after connection error notice. Too bad, another bugged quest. Starting to annoy me pretty badly.

collage
03-31-2014, 05:01 AM
To avoid the mishap of not advancing to the next stage, always, always check that you have a connection before you land your last hit on the mob. It happened to me a couple of times before and I usually do a refresh of my battlelist to make sure it can be refreshed before I hit. Not making any excuses for Gree but this saves a lot of grief for us as players

Berneburg
03-31-2014, 09:34 AM
My kill on 16/17 didn't register. Final straw for me...

Rocco69
03-31-2014, 09:57 AM
Frustrating to say the least. That mob took hours and now looking at doing it again. Same as others reported, got the green check saying im done but never actually registered. I stayed in the game trying all sorts of other things like vaulting and going to chat so i know i had a good connecting. Alas when i finally closed and reopened i have to start all over.
While i agree it stinks that the boss is near impossible to trigger and not loving the low chance on successful drops, that doesn't compare to plain old bugs like this on 13/17 that have actually screwed me over.

syKosis
03-31-2014, 12:38 PM
I know this isn't a fix for this bug, but I've had luck with the workaround of forcing a refresh with the servers before taking that last boss hit. Whether it be donating gold to the guild, or stones, or attacking a rival... Something that forces the server to respond. I've never had a bugged out final kill (so far) by doing this.

Sportsgrunt
03-31-2014, 01:09 PM
I have has similar problems when killing mobs they don't register as being killed in the quest. Just stopped playing the quests all together. GREE PLEASE FIX ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ambacht
03-31-2014, 01:23 PM
I have has similar problems when killing mobs they don't register as being killed in the quest. Just stopped playing the quests all together. GREE PLEASE FIX ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!

It isnt abput killing the mobs, it is about getting the items they are dropping... Unfortunately not all the killed mobs are dropping the items...

Ratma2001
03-31-2014, 02:53 PM
It isnt abput killing the mobs, it is about getting the items they are dropping... Unfortunately not all the killed mobs are dropping the items...

Correct , it did state to collect X amount of Stone Hearts and Death items from drop, not actual Unit kills, most drops will occurs early and obviously get a lessor drop as levels increase, same old Gree tactics...may it harder so you cant finish with out spending hundreds !

Frostpocket
03-31-2014, 03:03 PM
Uk based; clocks went on by an hour this weekend gone. Now, my manors were raided before they can be picked up and yes, 15/17 was killed, now back to full health and needs killing again. Tickets in, but nothing will be done. It's disgraceful! And people pay good money for this rubbish!!!!

Ratma2001
03-31-2014, 03:12 PM
Uk based; clocks went on by an hour this weekend gone. Now, my manors were raided before they can be picked up and yes, 15/17 was killed, now back to full health and needs killing again. Tickets in, but nothing will be done. It's disgraceful! And people pay good money for this rubbish!!!!

Simple way is to not spend Money !, if you bought a new Car or Tv or what ever and it had an issue or problem , you would take it back and get it repaired under warranty!, in games no such luck especially with Gree, money goes one way only and thats TO them !
My recommendation is to just play as far as you can free, not that you would get that far though, remember its all about your gaming expierience ?

Frostpocket
03-31-2014, 03:17 PM
I wanted to complete this event; my choice to spend. However, I would expect that the goods are of satisfactory quality and fit for service. Gree seems not to understand that. So, I shan't bother any more. Plenty of other games with far better customer support.

Metsrock9931
03-31-2014, 04:58 PM
Same here, continue to be stuck at different levels. Wanted to complete both weapon and armor quests. One down and one stuck on 8/9 with 3 kills. During the whole time I have had connection as other devices were running as well. Gree, my choice to spend gems on these quests but when the game doesn't work the gems need to come back. Ticket sent and disappointing that no guidance has been posted by any member of Gree on this current issue. Said it before and I will say it again, learn how to provide customer service to your customers respectfully. We deserve it!!! BTW 260 gems wasted!!!!! Makes me think it is time to consider moving on or continue to play as a free member.

mmalkove
04-01-2014, 09:23 AM
I killed the Reanimated Acheron 16/17 last night, it took 1.5 days and the kill DIDN"T COUNT! No Error, no issues that I knew of. I killed it, and when I came back next time I was still on 16/17 and his energy was FULL again? There is no way I was going to finish the entire thing anyway since actually getting 100 bosses to spawn is impossible (playing constantly I have only had 42 spawn) but I did want to finish this part of the quest. Are you going to fix this or just let us waste our money and cheat us until we all quit the game?

jmpc
04-01-2014, 10:50 PM
I spent numerous hours dropping the health on 15/17 - Shadows of the Past. On the final kill shot, I got this message.

Lost Server Connection

And now afterwards, 15/17 is back to full health. I didn't make it to 16/17.

Someone in support needs to push me forward to 16/17. Support ticket sent. Otherwise I'll be returning my iTunes Gift cards I have for upcoming war and deleting Kingdom Age. This is completely unacceptable and needs fixed on my account.

Also have the issue as U, ticket submitted over 24 hours with no reply ? :mad:

Frostpocket
04-02-2014, 01:33 AM
I've submitted several tickets. One has a reply: they are looking into it! And, sync with itunes! I am uk, so double whammy because all my buildings can now be raided, two hours before I am physically able to collect them. The clocks went forward, not back, GREE! I can't finish A QUEST because GREE cannot sort something simple out, yet is able to offer April, fools to everyone else, in the anticipation that a few will spend. Regardless of whether we spend gems or not, the customer service leaves a lot to be desired! No one has even had the good grace to show a face here, to explain. Says it all.

Play2much
04-02-2014, 10:39 AM
I am having the same problem with 15/17. I killed Reanimated Balor twice already. He keeps re spawning and I can not complete the level. I have submitted a support ticket, but GREE closed it saying that " the issue is being worked on... So now what? How long do I wait? the event is almost over ...

Frostpocket
04-03-2014, 11:10 AM
And, in the UK, the event was scheduled to finish at 8pm. But, it didn't, it finished at 7pm. Thanks for that and for ignoring tickets and your customers.

PedroPimples
04-03-2014, 11:29 AM
Event finished an hour early. I'd spent a lot of gems and was nearly done with 2/2. Gree needs to do something about this. If they don't that's me done.