PDA

View Full Version : Start The Engine

lopez6295
04-15-2014, 11:29 PM
I could care less about getting the Golden Sprockets as i know i have no chance of landing in the top 250 by the end of the event. I am however interested in finding all of the necessary units to earn the Cannon Demon. I managed to get the Hoard Enchanter the last time they held a similar event and i would very much like to get this unit as well. So far i have the Armored Cat, Arc Mage 2, Forged Ram, and the Vision Caster. I still need 4 more units to finish. Anybody know any "tricks" to getting the chests to at least open. (obviously i could use gems but i would rather save the few that i have for when the odds of me getting the big prize don't depend on "luck")

Just4fun
04-16-2014, 06:42 AM
Atleast you have more luck then me I've only gotten the armour car so far lol

Shluggy
04-16-2014, 08:18 AM
I don't even have the cat!!!! Main has 3 sprockets, mini has 2 and not a single other thing!!! All the rest "sorry's". I think '"this is the worst box event ever" every time there is a box event. I would even like to add "but this is the worst so far" but until I get zero boxes open in a whole event I guess I can still say I've gotten something out of it! Not sure wasting gold on a medium chance is worth the useless sprockets I have so far though!

lopez6295
04-16-2014, 10:09 AM
I don't even have the cat!!!! Main has 3 sprockets, mini has 2 and not a single other thing!!! All the rest "sorry's". I think '"this is the worst box event ever" every time there is a box event. I would even like to add "but this is the worst so far" but until I get zero boxes open in a whole event I guess I can still say I've gotten something out of it! Not sure wasting gold on a medium chance is worth the useless sprockets I have so far though!
Ah, it seems i am faring better than i thought, i either keep getting the cat or "sorry". so far i have like 5 of of them. If only there were some way you could adopt one of my feline friends.

plavine
04-16-2014, 11:08 AM
Got 6 sprockets , but only 2/8

the_bob
04-16-2014, 01:09 PM
Got 6 sprockets , but only 2/8

5 and 3/8. But yea, not going to happen. I should switch to rusty knife since I need all the gold I can to get this building to 8 or better.

NinjaHonu
04-16-2014, 01:39 PM
Where's the "buy" button. I rather buy the unit instead of chancing it with gem opens. Last box event I got screwed since i didn't see the "buy" button till later. SOB!

Shluggy
04-18-2014, 03:26 AM
5 hours to go and I haven't received a single unit towards the event and only 5 sprockets!!!! All gold opens too!! What a complete waste of my time!

goowokji
04-18-2014, 07:54 AM
I could care less about getting the Golden Sprockets as i know i have no chance of landing in the top 250 by the end of the event. I am however interested in finding all of the necessary units to earn the Cannon Demon. I managed to get the Hoard Enchanter the last time they held a similar event and i would very much like to get this unit as well. So far i have the Armored Cat, Arc Mage 2, Forged Ram, and the Vision Caster. I still need 4 more units to finish. Anybody know any "tricks" to getting the chests to at least open. (obviously i could use gems but i would rather save the few that i have for when the odds of me getting the big prize don't depend on "luck")
Hey Lopez, here is the trick to opening boxes NOT. If you want a trick or cheat wait til holloween and not here on the forums.

Voxker
04-18-2014, 10:03 AM
youre pretty lucky, from+ cash openings i got 3 sprockets and 1 unit.

lopez6295
04-18-2014, 10:22 AM
The event is almost over and although i appearantly Had more "luck" than most. I will end up 3 units short of the cannon demon and with the 17 useless sprockets, wont place to recieve anything either.

lopez6295
04-18-2014, 10:32 AM
Hey Lopez, here is the trick to opening boxes NOT. If you want a trick or cheat wait til holloween and not here on the forums.
I know this is not the place (then again i dont know any other place) but i wasnt really looking for "tricks", there probably
aren't any. It was simply a way to start a conversation, which i accomplished :D. Thank you for the input goowokji, i hope you were successful in this event.