PDA

View Full Version : Will this have any impact on KA and its players?

Lys
04-23-2014, 11:57 AM
Recently (As in less than 30 minutes ago) something came to my attention when it was linked in our guild chat.

http://en.help.gree.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/5864/~/country-restrictions-on-the-gree-app-and-discontinuation-of-updates

Now, there has been some confusion in regard to the above link. Some individuals seem to think they will be unable to purchase IAP anymore, while others believe it is in regards solely to the GREE app, which appears to be a rather weak attempt to break into the chat scene. A poorly worded response from an individual's ticket in regard to the bonus gems is what brought this to our attention.

So, mods. What exactly does this mean for current players in these countries? Will it have any impact on them, or is all of this information solely focused at that app? Clarification would be nice, and you can blame whichever inept customer rep brought this to our attention for having to find this out for us.

The red Baron
04-23-2014, 12:48 PM
2)Re-installing the GREE App
Once the GREE App is deleted from a smartphone, re-installation through Google Play or App Store will no longer be possible.

As my KA crashes each weak and has to be reinstalled means i have to stop playing ????
Means i will not pay any Gems any more till this is clarified / solved

Spock_
04-23-2014, 12:55 PM
Thank you Lys for this interesting post...
But it should have been done by Gree...
Leaving in one of the mentioned countries, does it mean I won't be able to play my favorite game from next week ?
Thank you by advance for your answer(s)

Dogs Pizza
04-23-2014, 01:32 PM
you could answer this question yourself by just going to the app store and searching gree. GREE is an app run by GREE. they are discontinuing the app named GREE, not all GREE games.