TOP #100 GUILD

#41 Fusion Blitz War (5/31-6/1)
#70 Man Vs. Monster War
#114 War of Destitution
#154 The World's End War

Fun, but competitive guild
Extremely active LINE MESSENGER chat rooms
Organized guild with high level active players
NO GEM requirement, but we encourage our players to collect free gems to use during wars

Our guild is run by former top 10, experienced players. Very organized and yet still friendly and helpful. We are steadily moving up the leaderboards and are looking for highly active players. We are trying to build a solid base of 30-40 free gemmers who will compete on a regular basis for top #100 finishes. This goal is highly possible without gems, but being active during wars is required. While competing with us, save your gems, and when you see a shiny war epic you want to have, you will have the opportunity to move up to our main guild to earn it. We do have some requirements and rules if you are looking to join.

EMPIRE:
Max level guild
10% Water boost
9% Air boost
9% Spirit boost
9% Fire boost
9% Earth boost

EMPIRE WAR REQUIREMENTS
20k minimum war points in 3 day war and 4k in blitz wars
500k minimum weekly gold donation
Be able to follow instructions, especially during wars
And last but not least, be able to have fun and joke around

EMPIRE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Level 90+ and full set of EB+ gear, or above
Max Training Grounds
Line Messenger app required

If you do not meet these requirements, feel free to still inquire. We have a developmental guild to help new players become familiar with the game and war mechanics.

PM kdguido32 or SmudgePudge within LINE to start the process

M K BeatYourAss
05-04-2014, 03:45 PM
:o Very nice guild

Guido32
05-13-2014, 11:31 AM
Bump. Come join is for the upcoming Blitz war.

Zoblefu
05-14-2014, 09:26 AM
Bump!

Looking to make a push to top 100. Looking for 10 or so more active players who can put up 20-25k in a 3 day war.

Come try us out for the upcoming blitz!

PM me (Zoblefu), kdguido32, or SmudgePudge within LINE to start the process!

Guido32
05-27-2014, 06:47 PM
Bump! Come be part of a fast climbing guild! PM me in LINE (kdguido32) to inquire about membership.

DCE Blake
08-20-2014, 07:12 PM
hello knights!

DCE is an independent guild (level 74), we earn our ranks through our hard work. we are currently looking for active members who love playing the game, we have 10 available slots. we are very dedicated and active and are trying to climb up the ranks in every war! no gemming is required but of course some of us do gem. requirements for 3 day wars are a minimum of 40 fights (doesnt matter if its wins or loses), 12 fights for blitz, 500k points for raids. they are easily achievable without having to gem! inactives are kicked after every war.

players over level 75 are preferred. however if you are under level 75, you still have a shot at joining!

contact me on the LINE app, my ID is fl_blake. do send me screenshots of your armors and profile so that i can see your player level. more info will also be given when you contact me. additionally, you can add me in the game, my friend code is WBF-HMH-NDV. im on level 268 at the moment, game name is Blake.

see you in DCE!