PDA

View Full Version : Hackers take over war

grantsmith1
06-09-2014, 02:47 AM
Well it was predicted by pretty much everyone and the time has come ....a hacker has taken top spot in individual and Guild LB ...obviously using hacked potions. Time to step up GREE you were warned about this time and again before war ... I suggest you get on this problem fast or I guarantee there will be a ****storm from everyone who paid their hard earned money to secure their places ...

The ball is in your court GREE... time to step up :mad::mad::mad:

Isa
06-09-2014, 02:58 AM
totally agree.... and please sort it out quick Gree

Uberfauker
06-09-2014, 02:59 AM
You probably don't want to hear this but some of us are actually rooting for this guy. I think this is hilarious... The dude has 1.3 billion points and his name is Gree Sucks Balls :D:D

grantsmith1
06-09-2014, 03:03 AM
oh I get it uberfauker lets face it whoever this is doesn't expect to get away with it .... they have done it to make a timely point to GREE everyone warned that this would happen if they didn't clamp down on the hackers now I bet they have GREE`s attention

aephlux
06-09-2014, 03:08 AM
its actually kind of awesome seeing the result of those "infinite" potions. lol :P

phonix
06-09-2014, 03:14 AM
Hilarius to see someone else have top spot for a change very boring seeing RK and FUN having top spots all the time lol

RK score looks out of proportion to FUN,s score :p

Snapster
06-09-2014, 03:15 AM
Maybe free players find this amusing and root for this "person" but I definetly dont do!! To pay real hard earned cash (and way to much but thats a different story lol). This "person" and its guild will be removed for sure problem is what will happened with those guilds scoring not so much it will be to obivious? Those are the guilds im battling and pay extra cash to beat.

phonix
06-09-2014, 03:19 AM
every one raise a ticket and get your money back from itunes

Gree Sucks Balls
06-09-2014, 03:24 AM
Oh what fun that was. Bout time someone other then RK or FUN is always taking the spotlight.

Gree you suck, you had plenty of time to patch the bugs. Contact me and ill share my source code, maybe that will help you get somewhere.

Lets be allies LMAO 122-876-453

You can also find me under the VIP invites ;)

Sandhawk
06-09-2014, 03:26 AM
Oh what fun that was. Bout time someone other then RK or FUN is always taking the spotlight.

Gree you suck, you had plenty of time to patch the bugs. Contact me and ill share my source code, maybe that will help you get somewhere.

I'm speechless...

Jomama1
06-09-2014, 03:38 AM
Even if they fix this one obvious one, it points out that there may be tons of subtle hackers they cannot find - all results in question - all get money back....

grantsmith1
06-09-2014, 03:39 AM

I understand that your trying to make a point to GREE and maybe they do need a wake up call but your one of a small minority finding fun in this I get you find it funny that RK & FUN is being pushed down the pecking order but have you considered the other people this effects????.....
there are teams at every cut-off point top 10, top 25, top 50 etc who have fought there hearts out and poured their hard earned money into fighting for those spots and have now been pushed out of them many players in RK1/FUN and SB etc will pressure Gree/itunes into refunds if this isn't sorted but some further down the ranks wont be as lucky.
I understand your attacking GREE but you`ve screwed over more people than just the top guilds .

Jomama1
06-09-2014, 03:39 AM
great timing too while west coast is asleep

Gree was shown pics ahead of time - they were warned and did nothing.

Lys
06-09-2014, 03:42 AM
I know that a lot of people are complaining, but oh god, my sides... I was wondering when someone would make their move with the whole 199,999 potions bit. Excellent way to do so, I'll say that.

I'd love that source code, tired of spending money on this **** game. Hah!

Jomama1
06-09-2014, 03:45 AM
Grant - you are missing the point - he made it obvious what a sham this game is - there are many other hackers buried in this game - all should demandrefunds - gree was warned and did nothing.

Samskill
06-09-2014, 03:51 AM
Oh, please GSB, the great Oz of GREE, bedazzle me with some of your 'love' potion!

Grey Dragon
06-09-2014, 03:52 AM

This is not you screwing with GREE. This is you screwing with us ending a rank lower in getting a prize. Thank you so bloody much. Now we will need to score another mill cp, and we won't be able to do that. Thank you very very much for you screwing us over with you urge to get noticed

Uberfauker
06-09-2014, 03:54 AM

You made your point...I found it f'ing hilarious. But please no more, the guild you are currently fighting was on a streak. Your quest against Gree has hurt them, please stop before you do it to another guild.

grantsmith1
06-09-2014, 04:05 AM
Grant - you are missing the point - he made it obvious what a sham this game is - there are many other hackers buried in this game - all should demandrefunds - gree was warned and did nothing.

jomama im certainly not missing the point ...in fact I agree with the point he is trying to make but what I cant agree with is other players being screwed out of the places they earned and the money they have spent, and I don't mean the RK and FUN players... I mean the players in smaller, lower guilds who don't have much money to spare but are the haerat and soul of the game

Skyraiders
06-09-2014, 04:15 AM
WOW....just WOW....I know many are upset...and have every right to be......this argument is the same fight all the top guilds fought when Guilds were first formed.......those guilds are still in operation today......we complained...we posted threads....we sent tickets of screen shots......

the end result.....nothing.......

now this guy or girl is having a laugh at everyone EXPENSE literally.....but it goes to show that the problems still exist and will not go away until gree fixes it....well since we know how they are at fixing problems.....um maybe sometime next year.....you all have been warned ....you all have been told of the flaws .....and still you choose to play a completely flawed game.....I am sorry it will not get better....I hope this is a wake up call to all you players....gree will try to fix it but in the end there will always be another hacker with another code ....some way to beat the system....it sucks but that is the way it is.....

the old saying that cheaters never win.....I don't know but looks like he/she is putting on a grand display of what cheating can get you....just saying

to all you HONEST players....I really do hope there is some kind of justice in your corner!!! I really hope gree will fix it for you guys....and girls.....good luck!!!

KarenWill
06-09-2014, 04:41 AM

Ahahahahahahahaha omg dude ily I can't stop laughing you're ****ing hilarious LOLOLOLOLOL
You should've made your move in the last hour when the LB is frozen , would be much funnier if you did it with 3 accounts so you get #1, #2 and #3 without anyone knowing
Rk fun and sb will **** GREE right in the butt if that happened then our wish will be granted and GREE will be ****ed up. Imagine that RK FUN SB and GREE is the bch a 4some!!!! Hahahahahahahaaha omg that's soooooo funny
Wondering if GREE is going to do something now

Valid or
06-09-2014, 05:19 AM
They plan on trying to get caught, there is no stealth in that move. With how blatant they are being, they fully intend to get caught. The leader board will be corrected by gree within a few days, and people will get there hard won rewards( the correct ones)

I do find what they did funny, I don't believe gree will ignore this, and these accounts will be gone,guild will banned if not deleted, they will be removed from the leaderboard.
It would become unfunny/tragedy if gree ignores them. Once they get them banned they can go over the code surrounding these accounts and figure out how to stop it for happening again

Killer Giraffe
06-09-2014, 05:28 AM
Gree, many of us spend a very considerable amount of real money on your games so please fix this! Your events are live 24/7 so your support should be be able to respond 24/7. I hate to say this because i really enjoy spending real money on your games but if this is not corrected soon myself and many others I know will be quitting. I seriously hope Gree had an experienced risk manager write a good disaster recovery plan because unfortunately I believe it will be needed. Mods, you have very difficult jobs and I commend you for continuing despite the repeated shortfalls in the product offering. Please escalate within your organisation so the problems can be addressed and we can all look forward to the game's future.

Rinkled4
06-09-2014, 05:30 AM
They plan on trying to get caught, there is no stealth in that move. With how blatant they are being, they fully intend to get caught. The leader board will be corrected by gree within a few days, andpeople will get there hard won rewards( the correct ones)

This is oblivious example of what has been in this game since the beginning. SB has had hackers since the guilds were formed. Gold hacks to boost guild bonuses were a tremendous boost in the first guild wars. There is is no hard earned rewards only fools departed from their money.

Wake up! You cannot beat a hacker by buying gems.

Munseyspin
06-09-2014, 05:30 AM
They plan on trying to get caught, there is no stealth in that move. With how blatant they are being, they fully intend to get caught. The leader board will be corrected by gree within a few days, and people will get there hard won rewards( the correct ones)

Unfortunately people won't get their valid rewards. This person might be reset, but the 100's of other more subtle hackers will still push their guilds to a higher placing, hence displacing your guild from its right position.The whole war is a waste of time, money and effort.

Gree knew about this, they were told, it's here on the forum. They have just sat on their fat lazy arses and done absolutely nothing; oh except rake in people's money.

Valid or
06-09-2014, 05:35 AM
Unfortunately people won't get their valid rewards. This person might be reset, but the 100's of other more subtle hackers will still push their guilds to a higher placing, hence displacing your guild from its right position.The whole war is a waste of time, money and effort.
Why would gree not adjust the rewards, after such a blatant act?
As for how wide spread it is...who knows. But going by the leaderboard overall participation is down a lot thus war. Would say about 750ish fairly active guilds, below that, not so much..1000place has about 21k cp

Munseyspin
06-09-2014, 05:41 AM
Why would gree not adjust the rewards, after such a blatant act?
As for how wide spread it is...who knows. But going by the leaderboard overall participation is down a lot thus war. Would say about 750ish fairly active guilds, below that, not so much..1000place has about 21k cp
If you want to believe there can be only one then fair enough. I have a more cynical opinion of human nature and gaming. In the other thread there is evidence of a 9000 plus cp hit......

Krayt
06-09-2014, 05:42 AM

I do find what they did funny, I don't believe gree will ignore this, and these accounts will be gone,guild will banned if not deleted, they will be removed from the leaderboard.
It would become unfunny/tragedy if gree ignores them. Once they get them banned they can go over the code surrounding these accounts and figure out how to stop it for happening again

Just curious but your optimism comes from where exactly? Because it surely isn't Gree's track record

Valid or
06-09-2014, 06:23 AM
Just curious but your optimism comes from where exactly? Because it surely isn't Gree's track record

Oh, just feel if they don't, they will be hit with a ton of charge backs from iTunes, and it would be in good damage control to simply adjust the rewards. Before it comes to that.
Among who knows what other issues apple would raise, just think it's too big a issue for them to ignore like normal.

Handz SB
06-09-2014, 06:30 AM
This is oblivious example of what has been in this game since the beginning. SB has had hackers since the guilds were formed. Gold hacks to boost guild bonuses were a tremendous boost in the first guild wars. There is is no hard earned rewards only fools departed from their money.

Wake up! You cannot beat a hacker by buying gems.

Don't go throwing our name in the pile. We have never had a hacker in our guild and there is no proof except a glitch that gree fixed with a players account (which we reported ourselves). Every bonus we have has been legit and I am sick and tired of people spreading these lies and continuing to fan the flames of lies spread by jealous people who nothing better to do.

People need to stop complaining here and head to iTunes and demand refunds for money spent. That's the only way things will change.

Clay01
06-09-2014, 06:38 AM
so explain to me again what gree's incentive is for getting rid of hackers?

In this current (very amusing to me) example, they'll boot the account and update the rankings and give out adjusted prizes at a later date.

what does that do? it makes the honest players who spent money happy that they got the prizes they paid for, and they'll keep spending.

meanwhile, as has been pointed out in this thread and many times in the past, there are numerous hackers or hacked accounts or cheaters or whatever you want to call them that are actually smart about what they do, and are getting rewards without paying, etc. keeping these players in the game raises the bar for every event for the actual paying customers... you have to spend more to get/keep your rank and your prizes. the hackers actually make money for gree. I'm sure others realize that.

so what are you going to do? quit the game? quit spending? sure, go for it, and see if something changes. it would take a monumental effort to try to find all of the legit spenders and get them all to agree to not spend for a while until these loopholes and whatnot are corrected and cheating accounts banned. how long do you think it would take? 1 month? 2 months? 3 months? are people willing to not spend for that long to see change happen? meanwhile, during the spending "protest" the spenders will sit and watch others earn rewards they could have gotten... then one spends, then another, then a few more, until they're all spending again to "keep up" and stay near the top.

meanwhile, the cheaters and gree are laughing, and gree is the one laughing all the way to the bank.

Valid or
06-09-2014, 06:43 AM
They need to put a stop on events, look at the software and dissect the code people are using to hack the game, block said holes, and then go again.
But will they do this? I am sure they will take of the obvious ones.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
06-09-2014, 06:55 AM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/Chief1/1acd7a77-61f7-4fcc-8a8e-68b45afd83a9_zps3928ca16.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/Chief1/4c21aaca-5831-4309-8976-2a8a48891354_zps8ab9ed55.jpg

Will this type of hacking Bleed over to other GREE titles (if not already)?? Seriously, a negative point score? :mad::confused:

Uberfauker
06-09-2014, 07:08 AM
I wonder if Tadaaah called in sick this morning? I would... :rolleyes:

Lys
06-09-2014, 07:22 AM
I just followed up on threats I'd made to Customer Service in the past few months finally. Going gem-free, not buying anymore once I run out. Took the five minutes to look up Apple's iTunes' Support and got to call them (Since I'm in the USA, I can luckily call and talk to a representative). I complained about everything that was wrong with Kingdom Age, and surprisingly enough they gave me a very generous refund.

I got tired of making threats, so I finally followed through.

so explain to me again what gree's incentive is for getting rid of hackers?

In this current (very amusing to me) example, they'll boot the account and update the rankings and give out adjusted prizes at a later date.

what does that do? it makes the honest players who spent money happy that they got the prizes they paid for, and they'll keep spending.

meanwhile, as has been pointed out in this thread and many times in the past, there are numerous hackers or hacked accounts or cheaters or whatever you want to call them that are actually smart about what they do, and are getting rewards without paying, etc. keeping these players in the game raises the bar for every event for the actual paying customers... you have to spend more to get/keep your rank and your prizes. the hackers actually make money for gree. I'm sure others realize that.

so what are you going to do? quit the game? quit spending? sure, go for it, and see if something changes. it would take a monumental effort to try to find all of the legit spenders and get them all to agree to not spend for a while until these loopholes and whatnot are corrected and cheating accounts banned. how long do you think it would take? 1 month? 2 months? 3 months? are people willing to not spend for that long to see change happen? meanwhile, during the spending "protest" the spenders will sit and watch others earn rewards they could have gotten... then one spends, then another, then a few more, until they're all spending again to "keep up" and stay near the top.

meanwhile, the cheaters and gree are laughing, and gree is the one laughing all the way to the bank.

mmalkove
06-09-2014, 07:26 AM
Ha Ha, I love it. MAYBE I would be upset if we didn't know about it before hand, BUT we did. If WE decide to put money into a game we already know is rigged than we are as stupid as the people pumping thousands of dollars into slot machines. We deserve it. If it bothers you play gem free for this hacked war, it won't kill you. Hopefully Gree won't do another potion quest after this but I'm glad this guy showed them how bad their code really is.

Krayt
06-09-2014, 07:32 AM
Oh, just feel if they don't, they will be hit with a ton of charge backs from iTunes, and it would be in good damage control to simply adjust the rewards. Before it comes to that.
Among who knows what other issues apple would raise, just think it's too big a issue for them to ignore like normal.

Still think your optimistic Gree will change things. How many people have not gotten rewards in the past for things they earned but never got when they should have? Gree will occasionally give the whole community some gems and hope the problem will go away. Individually we are looked after by Gree

Fromm
06-09-2014, 07:53 AM
Lys,

What did you explain to them to get this very generous refund?

Valid or
06-09-2014, 08:10 AM
Still think your optimistic Gree will change things. How many people have not gotten rewards in the past for things they earned but never got when they should have? Gree will occasionally give the whole community some gems and hope the problem will go away. Individually we are looked after by Gree
Just don't think they can ignore it now, and will have to do something. I might not be very optimistic when it comes to gree, but think this is also a security breach on our devices, and feel apple will force the issue to get changes done.
Not even counting the possible charge backs they will get from this.

Bilbo
06-09-2014, 08:37 AM
12 more hackers just jumped to the top of the individual LB -- Brenda, Ben, Rodolph, bella, desmond, walter00, Derek, Ayden, Cindy, Baptise, Clark and Cody. WTF Gree

KarenWill
06-09-2014, 08:49 AM
Holly Molly GREE will be ****ed up literally if they did nothing about this shiet
RK is #3 now , fun and SB are T10 and 2 teams got dropped from T10 to T25

AllFather Odin
06-09-2014, 08:54 AM
I am enjoying this a lot! With the money that's pouring into this game by their customers vs. the services that are currently in place, Gree does need a wake up call. I understand we (yes, me too!) use hard earned money to play this game and we should be assured that our money is spent correct and gone into improving the game and not into the owner's / board member's pockets.

AllFather Odin
06-09-2014, 08:55 AM
12 more hackers just jumped to the top of the individual LB -- Brenda, Ben, Rodolph, bella, desmond, walter00, Derek, Ayden, Cindy, Baptise, Clark and Cody. WTF Gree

It could be from one person or a group of hackers. Let's see how Gree fix this!

Cynical Me
06-09-2014, 08:55 AM
I'm getting a big bowl of popcorn and a few cold ones. This is better than reality TV!
So far it's the Hackers 2 - Gree 0!

Dogs Pizza
06-09-2014, 09:01 AM
A statement from Gree would be appreciated...

Something along the lines of

"Holy Crap, we screwed the pooch on this one. We have frozen the war and will clean the hackers out"

but as per usual we get nothing...

scoots
06-09-2014, 09:03 AM
I know that gem buyers are very frustrated by this war and by the actions of one hacker, but I hope this has woken some of you up.

Gree has done a marvelous job creating a "free" game that, through teamwork and carefully crafted events, encourages users to spend their hard earned money in the name of group victory.

While much credit should be given to them for establishing this team dynamic in a mobile game, much blame should be given, and is given by many, for their sloppy and haphazard approach to game development.

While in-game purchases are, indeed, voluntary, it is undeniable that Gree makes a huge profit off of regular gem buyers. This income stream should garner respect from Gree and encourage them to produce an environment where gem purchasers can feel confident that their purchase truly gives them a competitive advantage over free players.

Instead, virtually every new game feature causes a slue of in-game errors and issues. Sloppy coding allows hackers and cheaters to turn the rules of the game upside down. Response time to these issues are less than timely, leaving the paying community in the dark, upset, and pleading with app stores for a refund.

Gree never seems to improve. They remain static, consistently unreliable, and continue to charge the same amount of money for gems. Shouldn't we expect more for our money?! Is Quality Assurance really too much to ask of a company that makes this much money from a mobile app? Are free gems after the fact really a sufficient apology?

Each time something like this happens, the illusion of Kingdom Age dissolves into reality...Without a stable game environment, what are we really paying Gree for? Stats on a server, used in a button-driven mobile app that runs off of unpredictable battle algorithms on an unstable game platform.

Save your money. Buy something tangible, like a next-gen gaming system. It's much more satisfying and PREDICTABLE!

AllFather Odin
06-09-2014, 09:13 AM
I know that gem buyers are very frustrated by this war and by the actions of one hacker, but I hope this has woken some of you up.

Gree has done a marvelous job creating a "free" game that, through teamwork and carefully crafted events, encourages users to spend their hard earned money in the name of group victory.

While much credit should be given to them for establishing this team dynamic in a mobile game, much blame should be given, and is given by many, for their sloppy and haphazard approach to game development.

While in-game purchases are, indeed, voluntary, it is undeniable that Gree makes a huge profit off of regular gem buyers. This income stream should garner respect from Gree and encourage them to produce an environment where gem purchasers can feel confident that their purchase truly gives them a competitive advantage over free players.

Instead, virtually every new game feature causes a slue of in-game errors and issues. Sloppy coding allows hackers and cheaters to turn the rules of the game upside down. Response time to these issues are less than timely, leaving the paying community in the dark, upset, and pleading with app stores for a refund.

Gree never seems to improve. They remain static, consistently unreliable, and continue to charge the same amount of money for gems. Shouldn't we expect more for our money?! Is Quality Assurance really too much to ask of a company that makes this much money from a mobile app? Are free gems after the fact really a sufficient apology?

Each time something like this happens, the illusion of Kingdom Age dissolves into reality...Without a stable game environment, what are we really paying Gree for? Stats on a server, used in a button-driven mobile app that runs off of unpredictable battle algorithms on an unstable game platform.

Save your money. Buy something tangible, like a next-gen gaming system. It's much more satisfying and PREDICTABLE!

Amen to you. You get a *like* from me!

Totalwar
06-09-2014, 09:15 AM

Get a like from me too.

garen argon
06-09-2014, 09:23 AM
I'm surprised this thread is still open. My guild is one of the two that got knocked out of top ten due to the hackers. After a weekend of great teamwork and hard work by all; our efforts and the efforts of all the top ten guilds are cheapened.

Be nice to hear a public statement from a dev or mod this morning.

Peacock
06-09-2014, 09:28 AM
This war potion is just a temporary effect. You don't see this thing in the next war. What about the lockbox and raid boss potions? They give permanent bonus. They are the next 2 best money chunking events after guild war. U can hack these two events as long as the ******* potions exist in this game! This whole game is screwed just by one potion LTQ

discprodigy
06-09-2014, 09:29 AM
You think it's temporary, hell it could be glitches as well and be permanent for all you know. Gree can pull off some stupid sh!t ya know

Valid or
06-09-2014, 09:42 AM
This war potion is just a temporary effect. You don't see this thing in the next war. What about the lockbox and raid boss potions? They give permanent bonus. They are the next 2 best money chunking events after guild war. U can hack these two events as long as the ******* potions exist in this game! This whole game is screwed just by one potion LTQ
There's more to what is going on, than just the potions. They have used 3rd party program to hack gold and gems.
The potion is minor compared to what has taken place.

Fromm
06-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Very well written! I totally agree!

phonix
06-09-2014, 09:49 AM
The total lack of response from gree is worse than anything that the hackers have done in my eyes

Spock_
06-09-2014, 09:50 AM
Scoots, you get a like from me too :D
Anyway these hackers have the sense of humour :D to rank #2 Le Camembert, what is The typical french cheese.... It was a tricky way but they dare it....
I'm a gem player, but if it can "help", finally, Gree to improve this game we all like to play...

Peacock
06-09-2014, 09:55 AM
There is another potion on raid payout. U just have to raid a farm to get infinite gold. There are 13 hackers now on the LB. I bet more are closing up in the last hour. I ran out of popcorn.

scoots
06-09-2014, 10:02 AM
While we're at it, here's a fun read for everyone.

GREE sees FY14 Q2 sales down 7% to $310 million, but international sales rise to $72 million (http://www.pocketgamer.biz/asia/news/57415/gree-sees-fy14-q2-sales-down-7-to-310-million-but-international-sales-rise-to-72-million/)

An old article, but that dollar figure should put this into perspective.

"Indeed, the one area of GREE's business that is performing well is oversea markets (especially North America), which generated $200 million during the 2013 calendar year, and $72 million during Q2."

If $72 Million dollars for a fiscal quarter doesn't garner respect for a customer base, then what will?

Dannutz
06-09-2014, 10:04 AM

Seems like Gree has begun to ignore the tickets submitted by its customers identifying ways to improve the game. I can understand how some would be offended that you have done this, but also see that if you were doing it with the intention of screwing other players you would have kept it more of a secret. I assume you do this with the sole purpose of raising awareness to Gree after they have ignored several tickets.

Baela3
06-09-2014, 10:13 AM
No answer yet, moderators? Well, you can start by refunding every gem I spent in the past month or so on my accounts. And those of everyone else in this game. Since we have been telling you for that amount of time ABOUT THESE HACKERS and you have done jack all about it.

Tickets in. iTunes also contacted. Congrats on killing our game, GREE, through your own inaction.

Vclone
06-09-2014, 10:15 AM
CJ, Sirius, SnapOpera, Tadaah: At least show up and give us some BS. Communicate with us that you know about this and are looking into it. We expect nothing more from you, so just do that and it may save your game and your jobs.

Gendur
06-09-2014, 10:18 AM
Truly the end of KA. Who would spend real money on a game overrun by hackers?

DragonKing79979
06-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Come on People. The fact of the matter is that we all play games overrun by hackers. If you play any games like these at all.

Most Hackers just sit back and use their advantages with subtle push here and there. All game Developers know it and accept it, because it makes their revenue go up. Their are too many people who let pride overwhelm their senses and get the best of them. Look at how many thousands are made each month from the Top 3 guilds and top 50 players. The game would not be live if it weren't for them. Gree would have no employee's.

Gree, will make a sub Par fix. Give the Top 3 guilds their just rewards. Hand out 50k in gems to top players to compensate and all will be well for next war. Meanwhile , the 90% of the lemmings will get their 25 gem.

If you spend money on this game, you should know better than to complain. Unless you have less than a fifth grade education.

It is a game. Could disappear with the push of a button. If thats how you want to excel in life so - be -it.

This game will never be the same as it was a year ago.

KarenWill
06-09-2014, 10:37 AM
The 13s hackers are gone from lb now, yet RK still 3 and those fags are still on 1&2

Shwa
06-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Truly the end of KA. Who would spend real money on a game overrun by hackers?

Seriously? I stopped spending money on this game 6 months ago. They don't care if they keep getting money. Stop spending money.

Just4fun
06-09-2014, 10:40 AM
Gree this is the last straw for me I'm going gem free you guys screw up way too much.

DragonKing79979
06-09-2014, 10:51 AM
You can post 2,000 more threats about not buying gems, but they mean nothing if the top 3 guilds are still spending thousands.

They are spending even more now, because they know gree will have to cave to them and make them happy. Afetr all, it is because of their money spending habits that the game is still live. You will not see it, but I imagine there will be plenty of people getting 50k, 75k , and even 100k, in compensation gems.

And the game will go on. They will still rule this imaginary kingdom and Gree will still make money.

Bilbo
06-09-2014, 11:00 AM
I can speak for myself -- I worked my arse off for those potions -- no hacking here. Just good hard work!!! But I am honored to be among the rest on the list above, since i worked hard with each of them to get their potions. In the process, we helped many guilds finish various levels of that quest, spending gems. We have the thank you messages from them. And I always need allies!!! And if your guild needs help, please give me a holler!

SavMachII
06-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Cactus potions were part of 2/5 ind, guild normal and guild heroic.
If you did a big chunk of the gltq's, you could definitely get more than 100 potions.
Especially when you helped other guilds after that on the same bit.

Totalwar
06-09-2014, 11:24 AM
Gree fixed both LB.

SavMachII
06-09-2014, 11:26 AM
Both hacker guilds are now gone from guild leader board.

Tadaaah
06-09-2014, 11:27 AM
Hello all,

The matter has been brought to our attention. The teams have taken these accusations seriously and dived into an extensive investigation. At the conclusion of said investigation, leaderboards were locked while the teams handled the matter. The leaderboards have been corrected and unfrozen. The matter has been resolved.

Players that abuse our systems have been removed from the game along with their contributions to teams. Any further abuse of the games system will result in immediate action against any player that breaks our Terms of Service.

Thank you for your reports and patience on this matter.

Voxker
06-09-2014, 11:31 AM
This is so hilarious lmfao

phonix
06-09-2014, 11:35 AM
Must be all the refunds from iTunes promoting a gree response lol

Munseyspin
06-09-2014, 12:01 PM
Hello all,

The matter has been brought to our attention. The teams have taken these accusations seriously and dived into an extensive investigation. At the conclusion of said investigation, leaderboards were locked while the teams handled the matter. The leaderboards have been corrected and unfrozen. The matter has been resolved.

Players that abuse our systems have been removed from the game along with their contributions to teams. Any further abuse of the games system will result in immediate action against any player that breaks our Terms of Service.

Lmao. What utter BS. Welcome to GREE buddy, at least you stuck your head up, first over the top and all that.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
06-09-2014, 12:43 PM

Thank you very much Tadaaah!

06-09-2014, 01:04 PM
Well, this certainly explains why Gree never stated in advance what the potions actually did...how exactly did that information get released, by the way?

Vile Lynn
06-09-2014, 01:10 PM
glitching is still cheating, btw and we know they all glitch... just saying, it's common knowledge and it's also common knowledge that GREE does nothing about glitchers. Glitch on! Don't BS us with saying it's all hard work when you know you glitch to finish LTQs and GLTQs.:rolleyes:

06-09-2014, 01:18 PM
I have a feeling these two threads are about to become very important, so I'd like to link them here:

Here is the thread from when the potion quest was going on, where we discussed our issues with how it worked, and our displeasure at the set-up for numerous reasons. There are a few important posts there.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?92136-We-hate-drop-quests-and-the-unfair-box-opening-rate

And here is SnapOpera's thread about how this event is supposed to be done. Note also it does not state what these potions do:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?92153-Collection-of-Wares

Dogs Pizza
06-09-2014, 01:18 PM
I see some good honest players being thrown under the bus here. I had 101 potions for this war. I farmed 61 of those in about 20 minutes by gemming thru lvl 2/5 heroic for another guild. If you honestly think that all of those members in rk with a few hundred potions are hacking the game to get them you understand very little about how this game actually works. (or is intended to work...) I used my 101 potions to put up 2.5m points this war. I wanted a big number so I farmed a bit and went for it. If I had been smarter I would have farmed many many more and put up a much bigger score.

lets keep the focus on the true cheaters, not the honest heavy spenders.

Now, there are some players in the top guilds that do have unlimited energy...that is another issue.

War player
06-09-2014, 01:19 PM
The glitches have been around so long and used by so many that they are not glitches any more. They are part of the game.

Shadows
06-09-2014, 02:35 PM
RK's players me included worked our asses off to collect those potions I do apologise to you that we had the intelligence to figure out how to farm these potions very early on in the quest it obviously has upset you please don't mistake intelligence and hard work for cheating it's a very lazy accusation.

That's nice, Grant... can you please find the intelligence to use periods in your posts next time? ;-)

DragonKing79979
06-09-2014, 02:42 PM
RK's players me included worked our asses off to collect those potions I do apologise to you that we had the intelligence to figure out how to farm these potions very early on in the quest it obviously has upset you please don't mistake intelligence and hard work for cheating it's a very lazy accusation.

I am sick and tired of hearing the people that spend hundreds of dollars saying they are not quilty of cheating or using intelligence to figure out glitches. It is BS. Not everyone has the intel to get an advantage from these glitches. Isn't it funny how the Top Guilds and Individuals always benefit. Thats because someone is cluing them in to the "secret". The lower guilds do not find out about the glitches until they are fixed. Does this make it right? Just because you spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on a GAME.

They are usually the only ones in the game that get to take full advantage of the glitches. Everyone who has played any kind of computer generated game and has a decent intelligence, knows how these glitches come about. Whether they want to admit it or not, they come from their own programmers. It is a way for people to keep themselves in the elite status leader guilds in the game and make sure they are at the top of the leaderboards.

Now , don't get me wrong, there are legitimate players spending their own hard earned money. I hold nothing against you ( I just prefer not to spend my money on a phase). But don't get on here and tote your innocence. It happens in every game , every where. Keep the Top 10% of money spenders happy, the game will continue.

But I bet if the other 90% had a glitch that they inherently and intellectually just happened to figure out, that allowed them to Dethrone the top "3", what would happen then?

Keep spending your money, rising to the top of the leaderboard and know that you are the leader of a little space on a server. Just know that there are many of us who can see through all the B.S.

Ratma2001
06-09-2014, 03:00 PM
and to think i thought about comming back to this....what a bitter dissapointment Gree!, all the Hoopla and song and dance about getting things put in place so hackers and cheaters couldnt do what has happened !!
You have now cemented my thoughts on comming back !
This should never had happened !, everyone explained , posted, told you, and you did squat about !, yet you waited until event almost over!....lets check the $$$$$$$$$$$.
Hackers spent nothing .......honest players started spending as usual until they seen the list change and hackers top the board..so honest players stop spending .....sounds fair.....what about those that were on a budget and now have not put in the extra effort to push cause of this, they would have been higher on the board! made more stats won more prizes.....shame....damn shame
I agree with most here that this should have been rectified before the event...and Gree you have lost so much Respect for not acting prior ! I am so dissapointed !

grantsmith1
06-09-2014, 03:04 PM
I am sick and tired of hearing the people that spend hundreds of dollars saying they are not quilty of cheating or using intelligence to figure out glitches. It is BS. Not everyone has the intel to get an advantage from these glitches. Isn't it funny how the Top Guilds and Individuals always benefit. Thats because someone is cluing them in to the "secret". The lower guilds do not find out about the glitches until they are fixed. Does this make it right? Just because you spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on a GAME.

They are usually the only ones in the game that get to take full advantage of the glitches. Everyone who has played any kind of computer generated game and has a decent intelligence, knows how these glitches come about. Whether they want to admit it or not, they come from their own programmers. It is a way for people to keep themselves in the elite status leader guilds in the game and make sure they are at the top of the leaderboards.

Now , don't get me wrong, there are legitimate players spending their own hard earned money. I hold nothing against you ( I just prefer not to spend my money on a phase). But don't get on here and tote your innocence. It happens in every game , every where. Keep the Top 10% of money spenders happy, the game will continue.

But I bet if the other 90% had a glitch that they inherently and intellectually just happened to figure out, that allowed them to Dethrone the top "3", what would happen then?

Keep spending your money, rising to the top of the leaderboard and know that you are the leader of a little space on a server. Just know that there are many of us who can see through all the B.S.

Well thank you for that but I'm not spinning any BS and I don't have to proclaim my innocence for the simple fact I did nothing wrong. Any player whether top 3 or top 400 could have easily collected a great number of potions with a little effort and for no gem spend whatsoever did we in RK1 take that further and gem to get larger amounts ?? ... Hell yes because in the top 3 it's highly competitive and if we hadn't put in the effort there's a good chance others would have. You had exactly the same ability and resources as me to farm the potions I'm not going to apologise for putting in the effort and figuring out how to make the most of an event. And just for the record there is nobody clueing the top 3 in on how to take advantage of quests ...we use our brains to figure it out... Nice conspiracy theory though

Perfuzzie
06-09-2014, 03:17 PM
Well thank you for that but I'm not spinning any BS and I don't have to proclaim my innocence for the simple fact I did nothing wrong. Any player whether top 3 or top 400 could have easily collected a great number of potions with a little effort and for no gem spend whatsoever did we in RK1 take that further and gem to get larger amounts ?? ... Hell yes because in the top 3 it's highly competitive and if we hadn't put in the effort there's a good chance others would have. You had exactly the same ability and resources as me to farm the potions I'm not going to apologise for putting in the effort and figuring out how to make the most of an event. And just for the record there is nobody clueing the top 3 in on how to take advantage of quests ...we use our brains to figure it out... Nice conspiracy theory though

im not a big fan of RK but Grant is right , potions were there to farm and thats not hacking , if they could do it , everyone else should`ve done the same . if you were lucky to get the drops for 5/5 individual than you had plenty of time to farm potions . what rk did was not hacking , just farming within game rules

DragonKing79979
06-09-2014, 03:44 PM

I respect working hard for something, honestly. I have respect for someone buying 200 dollars in gems and opening boxes. What I don't respect is people taking the high road on glitches

Conspiracy theory my a$$. I have been playing and developing software for years. Probably while you were still in diapers. How long did the top guilds and players take advantage of energy glitches before they finally hit the 400 ranked guild? Long enough to take a significant advantage. And then you want to convince somebody that they never have anyone telling their friends about back doors into games. You top guilders want everybody to think you are super intelligent and resourceful. When in reality , you can't accomplish any thing respectful in real life, so you must cheat your way through a imaginary game. Just because you spend the money on gems, doesn't make up for it. We'll keep taking the road.

Just have 1 suggestion, take a screen shot of the leaderboard, once this game is gone, you still have nothing.

Alexius
06-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Sour G****s huh? I'm not even in a top 3 guild but come on, those exploits are as old as the game is and if you don't know about them you have to have been hiding under a rock without trying to contact anyone else ever. The members of the top guilds have been more than helpful with quests and it's crazy that you blame them for errors in code like they wrote it.

Valid or
06-09-2014, 04:04 PM
Granted spending huge amounts of cash on anything is something I can't do. But if I could I would.
We are talking about how people spend there past time. If someone goes to the bar and drops a few hundred a weekend, it's how they spend their past time, if someone goes into a casino and drops thousands, again it's their past time. Do they have anything to show for it other than a hangover, or a few cash out worth cents? Nope but they enjoyed them selfs doing it. No different with video games.
Each to their own, and have fun doing it.

grantsmith1
06-09-2014, 04:04 PM
I respect working hard for something, honestly. I have respect for someone buying 200 dollars in gems and opening boxes. What I don't respect is people taking the high road on glitches

Conspiracy theory my a$$. I have been playing and developing software for years. Probably while you were still in diapers. How long did the top guilds and players take advantage of energy glitches before they finally hit the 400 ranked guild? Long enough to take a significant advantage. And then you want to convince somebody that they never have anyone telling their friends about back doors into games. You top guilders want everybody to think you are super intelligent and resourceful. When in reality , you can't accomplish any thing respectful in real life, so you must cheat your way through a imaginary game. Just because you spend the money on gems, doesn't make up for it. We'll keep taking the road.

Just have 1 suggestion, take a screen shot of the leaderboard, once this game is gone, you still have nothing.

Seriously now your just beginning to sound bitter... You have no clue what I have accomplished in real life this is a game forum throwing petty personal attacks really isn't called for outside the school playground thankfully I grew out of that many years ago... You can bash the top 3 all you like you obviously have a major chip on your shoulder regards them. Personally I respect people who put the time and effort into playing this game I may be a member of the top 3 but I'll bet my ass I've helped more guilds in my time in this game than you and never asked anything in return....ask around I've been top 400,300,100,75,25,10,1 I came up through the guild system and I've never forgotten how much I appreciated the help of more experienced players and because of that I've always given my time/efforts and even gems to help others as do many others from the top 3 guilds ... THATS what I respect

06-09-2014, 04:07 PM
Apparently this just needs to be laid out there: those who hacked the potions, farmed them in advance in whatever method they chose to do so...how, precisely, did all of these specific individuals find out that these potions were anything more than a means to get to the next level of the quest? They had ZERO value, and were called "Cactus Potions". Gree never posted any kind of hint, anywhere, that these potions would later be able to be used for other tasks. And they certainly didn't mention what things the potions would be able to do. Doesn't it strike anyone else as strange that Gree didn't even mention after-the-fact what the potions were for? Or that no one bothered asking? You know how I found out? A friend of a friend told me. I bet the same is the case for most of us, because it didn't come from Gree.

So how, precisely, did all of these top guilds, hackers, and friends of friends find out what these potions were for? They were either told by someone from Gree, or they hacked into the code. That's it, those are the options. Nobody believes that these hackers focused most on level 2 of a 5 stage quest without knowing the outcome. So while everyone is debating what's fair and what's not, let's not forget the bigger picture. Someone...someones...know things they shouldn't, and are able to capitalize on them in advance.

Bilbo
06-09-2014, 04:14 PM

Paragraph 3 "Each LTQ collection potion is a fictional class item with a low %, stackable bonus."

Then you ask an intelligent question -- I wonder what the bonus does? Then you look at your bonuses in game. Then you ask another intelligent question -- how many can I get and still have them work? So you get another potion and see what happens to your bonuses. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Not hard or magical or any special info. Just desire to understand game, have fun and play with others. In my farming I met a ton of new players I have helped with RB and other events since.

I hope you get over your issues whatever they may be and get back to enjoying the game. If you do not enjoy the game, stop playing. It is just a game.

For me, I am looking forward to the next crazy quest. See ya in the game.

Lucky Day
06-09-2014, 04:16 PM

Lucky Day
06-09-2014, 04:16 PM
Lol. Ya beat me to it Bilbo.

06-09-2014, 04:20 PM
"Each LTQ collection potion is a fictional class item with a low %, stackable bonus."

You're right! And I had missed that part of the message. So...every single soul who went all out to farm or hack this specific potion did so because it was a fictional class item with a low %, stackable bonus. Certainly not because the bonus in question was a % bonus to CP in this war? They just really wanted a bonus of some kind?

Krayt
06-09-2014, 05:55 PM
DragonKing, I find you assuming.
You want to rip RK1 for doing something you couldn't figure but anyone that played this game easily could have.

First off I am not RK1, second I am not the most tech savvy guy around. Yet farming potions I figured out almost immediately. When my guild finished the guild portions of that I quest I talked to my guild about going out and farming potions and they thought I was frickin crazy. Play this game long enough and you can pick up the nuisances of it... I looked at my bonuses and it clearly said what the potions were for, I didn't need to be told the value they had. Sorry a programmer like you couldn't grasp the concept.

TMI
06-09-2014, 07:13 PM
How Interesting. Seems like the ethical thing to do.

Hello all,

Rinkled4
06-10-2014, 05:09 AM
The war may be over but a box event has started. Tell me how within the first 15 minutes of the event players have hundreds (up to 993) of the I prize items on the leaderboard? Even spamming gems would require first obtaining the dropped items to open.

Bilbo
06-10-2014, 05:44 AM
Gree did not reset leaderboard from last event.

KarenWill
06-10-2014, 07:06 AM
Lmao did you guys expect an event without bugs? Haha gimme a break

06-10-2014, 09:09 AM
This is exactly what I've been taking issue with. Gree launches a new "feature" which seriously impacts future gaming, and does not explain to the players what is is or what it does. Yes, I appreciate the folks that have posted the line from the third paragraph of an announcement buried with a hundred other stickied announcements whose title doesn't even remotely suggest it will explain "potions", dated May 23 yet only seeing its real effects until this past weekend.

But the fact of the matter is that this information was not released to all the players, just a vague hint of it to the small percentage of people who happen to read this forum and read that specific line in that specific post. What these potions are, and particularly WHAT THEY DO, was spread around by word of mouth, to players in their own guild. Not "trial and error and oh gee let's explore my inventory to see what this does". I call absolute BS on that. The quest in game NEVER suggested that there was any point collecting these stupid random-drop potions beyond having enough to progress to the next level.

Gree did not share information to the players of this game, as usual. And as usual, those lucky enough to be in the know benefitted, and everyone else did not. Then those that knew took advantage of that knowledge and pushed it far beyond what it was meant to be used for.

Gree is at fault, both for intentionally failing to communicate with their players, and by not simply placing a level cap on the maximum number of each potion each player is allowed.

TKD Benji
06-10-2014, 09:20 AM
All these issues are happening through out all gree games - dosent seem like , they'll ever fix anyhthing or give right info

06-10-2014, 09:30 AM
Pretty much. :)

Gendur
06-11-2014, 12:37 AM
GREE must do more than just remove the hackers to earn back my trust. I have been a fairly big spender in the past, I did go for the 1200 wins in the last 5 wars, but no more. Just removing the hackers now and not talking about it will not make me forget what happened. I want to see a clear explanation of what happened and the specific steps that were taken to correct this. Until this has happened I and many of my guild will go gem free.