PDA

View Full Version : Guild Quests not Appearing

PoleDanceGeek
06-10-2014, 04:47 AM
OK so the new quests have been up for how many hours now and no matter how many times I restart the game, re-install the game or restart my phone it still will not appear. This is happening on both my phone and my iPad (separate accounts). So given the issues you had with the last event it seems you have learnt absolutely nothing about running a properly functioning game. I doubt that you will even read this but it really feels like you are giving a massive 'FU' to your customers. Really sort it out Gree - preferably before day one finishes!!!!

Darkwing907
06-10-2014, 05:30 AM
I have the same prob no matter how many times i reset it wont start the quests and then to top it off and mess things up even more i deleted and reinstalled the app and i lost the latest ltb building (lvl 10) and all the units that came with it and some other units here and there all together i dropped over 3 million in attack and defense and still no quests and now i just have a messed up account since i lost all my stuff and ive sent in a ticket to gree just hoping to get a response and fix for at least my stats and units

Darkwing907
06-10-2014, 08:00 PM
So im basically screwed i tell them my nomadic traders dissapered along with all the units and over 3 million of my stats and i get told to force close and reset the game (with instruction on how to do it) which in the first message to them i told i have done over 50 times im still missing stats my entire building is gone and i also still cant even do a single quest at this point im done im ready to just quit playing

the_bob
06-10-2014, 11:34 PM
So im basically screwed i tell them my nomadic traders dissapered along with all the units and over 3 million of my stats and i get told to force close and reset the game (with instruction on how to do it) which in the first message to them i told i have done over 50 times im still missing stats my entire building is gone and i also still cant even do a single quest at this point im done im ready to just quit playing

Newer content like the new buildings won't appear until you've restarted the game a couple of times after a fresh install so the client can download all of the updated info.

This is nothing new, why can't people seem to understand this really simple fact?

Valgamesh
06-11-2014, 02:38 AM
This happens all the time to me, thanks for the helpful info.

Darkwing907
06-11-2014, 02:57 AM
Newer content like the new buildings won't appear until you've restarted the game a couple of times after a fresh install so the client can download all of the updated info.

This is nothing new, why can't people seem to understand this really simple fact?

Actually ive tryed restarting the app over and over again trying to get it to reappear and nothing i still cant see any of the new quests the box event the eb or the ltb nothing its all just gone and restarting doesnt work

Gendur
06-11-2014, 03:08 AM
The trick is not restarting over and over again, nor deleting the app and re-installing it.

The point is new quest data must be transmitted from GREE servers to your device...so the only thing that you need to do is open the game and stay in the game while the data is downloaded. Depending on your device/network/GREE servers this may take several minutes up to 10-15minutes. Then after 15 minutes exit and restart the game.

Darkwing907
06-11-2014, 04:22 AM
The trick is not restarting over and over again, nor deleting the app and re-installing it.

The point is new quest data must be transmitted from GREE servers to your device...so the only thing that you need to do is open the game and stay in the game while the data is downloaded. Depending on your device/network/GREE servers this may take several minutes up to 10-15minutes. Then after 15 minutes exit and restart the game.

First truly helpful thing said to me took longer than 15 mins but finally building back stats are back and units are back thank you

dpille
06-12-2014, 06:12 PM
Seems like there's something more going on though- my 'Fear Itself' quest _dis_appeared and there's no way anyone in my guild completed the part we were on. Any thoughts?

Dogs Pizza
06-13-2014, 07:20 AM
dpille,

I think this was a 24 hour guild quest. so if its gone the timer ran out on it.